Fake patton songs

BBULLET58

Jan 30, 2002, 12:28:18 PM1/30/02
UMMMM there seem to many fake or unknown Patton songs at audiogalaxy. For
example before the Tomahawk album had come out, i downloaded two songs claiming
to be Tomahawk entited " Dead Punk" and " So fucking what". I must admit that
the songs vocals do actually sound like Mike, but i cannot find anywhere which
suggests that these are actually B-sides from Tomahawk or any other of Pattons
bands..... Does anyone have a fucking clue where they come from?

cheers

cocklesby

Jan 30, 2002, 12:52:23 PM1/30/02
They were around long before Pattons group came onto the scene. They're not
fakes at all, just other songs.

"BBULLET58" <bbul...@aol.com> wrote in message

The Invisible Monkey

Feb 1, 2002, 1:04:37 AM2/1/02
Where can I get these songs?

cocklesby <gavin.c...@indigo.ie> wrote in message

Seigh10

Feb 3, 2002, 9:47:57 AM2/3/02
>i downloaded two songs claiming to be >Tomahawk entited " Dead Punk" and " So
>fucking what"
>Does anyone have a fucking clue where they come from?

The only song I ever heard of with the title, So Fucking What was the GWAR song
from the movie, S.F.W. It's on the soundtrack.
Seigh10
http://www.geocities.com/evilsicksix6/SatanInside.html