Gay Rock Singers

Twisted Sister

Mar 9, 2008, 5:56:23 PM3/9/08
Who are the most popular homo singers in Rock history? This includes
borderline queers like David Bowie, who were bisexual at a minimum but later
got married and had kids. Child molestors count as fags if they molest boys.
Once a fag, always a fag.

1. Elton John
2. Barry Manilow
3. Rod Stewart
4. Mick Jagger
5. Freddie Mercury
6. David Bowie
7. the two B-52s male singers (one died of AIDS)
8. Pet Shop Boys (both)
9. Culture Club (whatever his name is)
10. Prince
11. Michael Jackson
12. Little Richard
13. N-Sync, Menudo, and all boy bands

ain't enuff@aol.com Nancy

Mar 9, 2008, 5:58:11 PM3/9/08

"Twisted Sister" <weRnotGo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Who are the most popular homo singers in Rock history? This includes
> borderline queers like David Bowie, who were bisexual at a minimum but
later
> got married and had kids. Child molestors count as fags if they molest
boys.
> Once a fag, always a fag.

You resemble that remark.

strange charm

Mar 9, 2008, 6:02:26 PM3/9/08
On Mar 9, 5:56 pm, "Twisted Sister" <weRnotGonnaTak...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

About your adolescent fascination with homosexuality -- I'm sure no
one cares. If you're that curious, go downtown and fly the flag.

Just note how you address them; if you talk to them like you post
here, you're likely to get your ass kicked very badly.

Twisted Sister

Mar 9, 2008, 6:05:05 PM3/9/08
"strange charm" <> Just note how you address them; if you talk to them like

you post here, you're likely to get your ass kicked very badly.>

I doubt that Elton John, Barry Manilow, Rod Stewart, Mick Jagger, Little
Richard, Prince, and Michael Jackson have been in too many fist-fights
lately. I guess if I talked to them like that, they might have their
security guards kick my ass. That is more likely.

Twisted Sister

Mar 9, 2008, 6:06:37 PM3/9/08
"Nancy" <> You resemble that remark.

You resemble a 50 year old crack whore. Sad thing is she was only 25. In
your case, 50 is 50. Sucking in the seventies took its toll on your wrinkled
ass.

I Want@aol.com Luv ain't enuff -Give me money

Mar 9, 2008, 6:10:16 PM3/9/08

"Twisted Sister" <weRnotGo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Your ass was likely already kicked and taken in the pokey years ago and
explains your anger.

Twisted Sister

Mar 9, 2008, 6:11:41 PM3/9/08
"Luv ain't enuff -Give me money" <> Your ass was likely already kicked and

taken in the pokey years ago and explains your anger.

Sounds like a flashback for you.

What is the big deal about identifying gay singers? Who are the most popular
ones? Do gay singers outsell straight singers?

If you look at the top homo singers, they have probably outsold most if not
all of the straight singers.

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Mar 9, 2008, 6:13:58 PM3/9/08
On Mar 9, 5:10�pm, "Luv ain't enuff -Give me money" <whut I
W...@aol.com> wrote:
> "Twisted Sister" <weRnotGonnaTak...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

like it...a pokey in the ass in the pokey

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Mar 9, 2008, 6:15:38 PM3/9/08
On Mar 9, 5:11�pm, "Twisted Sister" <weRnotGonnaTak...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

what the hell does sexual orientation have to do with singing?

Twisted Sister

Mar 9, 2008, 7:03:04 PM3/9/08
"BLACKPOOLJIMMY" <what the hell does sexual orientation have to do with
singing?>

Actually the falsetto voice and being able to get the high notes supposedly
has a lot to do with whether or not your testicles drop after puberty, and
that allegedly has some relationship to sexual orientation of males.

Wayne Newton had to deal with a lot of rumors that he was gay because he had
such a high pitched voice long after his teenage years were over.

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Mar 9, 2008, 7:10:53 PM3/9/08
On Mar 9, 6:03�pm, "Twisted Sister" <weRnotGonnaTak...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Not quite sure if your kidding or not, if not, Frankie Vali might
disagree.
By the way I can sing falsetto and love women..go figure. Guess my
balls fell on cue. :-)

Twisted Sister

Mar 9, 2008, 8:58:32 PM3/9/08
"BLACKPOOLJIMMY" <like it...a pokey in the ass in the pokey>

That's why they call it the hokey-pokey.

Johnny

Mar 9, 2008, 9:01:00 PM3/9/08

> "BLACKPOOLJIMMY" <like it...a pokey in the ass in the pokey>
>
> That's why they call it the hokey-pokey.

See? Now doen't it feel better coming out than hiding in that closet? See
you on the main float.

I support Gay pride and marriage. Me and mommy.

Twisted Sister

Mar 9, 2008, 9:44:10 PM3/9/08
"Johnny" <> I support Gay pride and marriage. Me and mommy.

There is nothing wrong with Gay pride. How about identifying all the gay
rock singers.

I forgot to mention the singer from Judas Priest. I also think one of the
guys in Styx (maybe the singer) is another homo.

I read somewhere this funny joke that someone refuses to call them GAYS
because most gays are not very happy. It was worth a laugh. I guess that was
very gay of me.

Johnny

Mar 9, 2008, 9:51:13 PM3/9/08

"Twisted Sister" <weRnotGo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Glad you got a sense of homour. You're alright.

The Man From Mars

Mar 10, 2008, 4:55:30 AM3/10/08

"Twisted Sister" <weRnotGo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Don't think Jagger, Bowie, or Stewart are gay but the rest on the list are
flaming...

Twisted Sister

Mar 10, 2008, 6:46:42 AM3/10/08
"The Man From Mars" <> Don't think Jagger, Bowie, or Stewart are gay but the

rest on the list are
> flaming...

Jagger had his bisexual phase. Personally, I think he is full-time bisexual
and just stopped talking about it when it stopped being REALLY cool. Bowie
was flaming for several years and then suddenly reinvented himself with a
black model wife who has rarely been seen again since the day they got
married. Stewart is famous for having had to get semen pumped out of his
stomach in the 1970s, though that is allegedly an urban legend. I recall
reading the actual newspaper article when it happened and it was on the TV
news also. So if it was just a rumour, there certainly must have been
something to it. Stewart was pals with Bowie and Jagger, and birds of a
feather flock together.

nc was awesome!

Mar 10, 2008, 8:09:13 AM3/10/08

"Twisted Sister" <weRnotGo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:4l8Bj.6164$rC6....@bignews4.bellsouth.net...

There is no proof of any of your above statements aside from media BS.
So that makes you a media slave *and* an ass slave. Sweet.

Me

Mar 10, 2008, 8:29:13 AM3/10/08
On Mar 9, 6:06 pm, "Twisted Sister" <weRnotGonnaTak...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

This is a well known fact about Nancy. Thank you for bringing it to
the attention of the few who may not have known.

david....@yahoo.com

Mar 10, 2008, 9:19:38 AM3/10/08
On Mar 9, 5:56 pm, "Twisted Sister" <weRnotGonnaTak...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

You forgot Lou Reed and Janis Joplin.

Lookingglass

Mar 10, 2008, 3:06:25 PM3/10/08

"Twisted Sister" <weRnotGo...@yahoo.com> wrote

> I read somewhere this funny joke that someone refuses to call them GAYS
> because most gays are not very happy. It was worth a laugh. I guess that
> was
> very gay of me.

We don't pretend to be "very happy"...but we are very gay.

www.Shemakhan.com

Twisted Sister

Mar 11, 2008, 12:43:43 AM3/11/08
"Lookingglass" <> We don't pretend to be "very happy"...but we are very gay.

When was the last time you got bucked?

Twisted Sister

Mar 11, 2008, 12:44:48 AM3/11/08
<david.black2You forgot Lou Reed and Janis Joplin.>>

Lou Reed is cool. What about Moe Tucker? Janis Joplin was an ugly pig,
figures that she would be a rugmuncher.

nc was awesome!

Mar 10, 2008, 11:52:11 PM3/10/08

"Twisted Sister" <weRnotGo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:JcnBj.2042$Q52...@bignews9.bellsouth.net...

> "Lookingglass" <> We don't pretend to be "very happy"...but we are very gay.
>>

> When was the last time you got bucked?

Probably the last time you offered.

nc was awesome!

Mar 10, 2008, 11:52:46 PM3/10/08

"Twisted Sister" <weRnotGo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:LdnBj.2044$Q52...@bignews9.bellsouth.net...

> <david.black2You forgot Lou Reed and Janis Joplin.>>
>
> Lou Reed is cool.

Yeah and so is Joe Piscapo...

Twisted Sister

Mar 11, 2008, 1:08:26 AM3/11/08
"nc was awesome!" <> Yeah and so is Joe Piscapo...

Is he a homo too? Very sad, but not unexpected.

Twisted Sister

Mar 11, 2008, 1:08:59 AM3/11/08
"nc was awesome!" <> Probably the last time you offered.

He turned me down, so I am just being jealous.

Mar 11, 2008, 10:08:46 AM3/11/08
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 06:19:38 -0700 (PDT), david....@yahoo.com wrote:

> Janis Joplin.

Not a fukken chance.
--
http://tinyurl.com/yqm7bo

RichL

Mar 11, 2008, 3:24:04 PM3/11/08
w <loverl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 06:19:38 -0700 (PDT), david....@yahoo.com
> wrote:
>
>> Janis Joplin.
>
> Not a fukken chance.

Bisexual, actually.
Look it up.

Sean Carroll

Mar 11, 2008, 4:16:24 PM3/11/08
"w" <loverl...@gmail.com> wrote
> david....@yahoo.com wrote:

>> Janis Joplin.

> Not a fukken chance.

I have no idea what is going on in the rest of this thread, nor do I much
care to know. But it is a fact that Janis Joplin had lovers of both sexes.
Gay (lesbian)? No. Bisexual? Probably. Bicurious, at the very least.

And not only is there nothing wrong with that, it's totally hot.

--
--Sean
http://spclsd223.livejournal.com

House: Yes, if only she weren't in a coma, we could get her to run a test to
find out why she's in a coma. The results would likely be paradoxical.

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Mar 11, 2008, 7:36:18 PM3/11/08
> You forgot Lou Reed and Janis Joplin.- Hide quoted text -

Lou is very happy with his squeeze, Laurie Anderson.

Twisted Sister

Mar 11, 2008, 7:48:31 PM3/11/08
"Sean Carroll" <> And not only is there nothing wrong with that, it's
totally hot.

Except when the people involved looked like Porky Pig.

Leon Trollski

Mar 11, 2008, 11:41:22 PM3/11/08

"Twisted Sister" <weRnotGo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Who are the most popular homo singers in Rock history? This includes
> borderline queers like David Bowie, who were bisexual at a minimum but
later
> got married and had kids. Child molestors count as fags if they molest
boys.
> Once a fag, always a fag.
>
> 1. Elton John
> 2. Barry Manilow
> 3. Rod Stewart
> 4. Mick Jagger
> 5. Freddie Mercury
> 6. David Bowie
> 7. the two B-52s male singers (one died of AIDS)
> 8. Pet Shop Boys (both)
> 9. Culture Club (whatever his name is)
> 10. Prince
> 11. Michael Jackson
> 12. Little Richard
> 13. N-Sync, Menudo, and all boy bands

What about Liberace? EH? Effing music snob.

Mar 12, 2008, 4:51:07 AM3/12/08

Why look it up, fruitcup, when I can talk directly to the people who knew
her? Eh?

That was a time when you weren't even a sperm's eye wink and the facts are
only based on those who knew JJ and what thye knew about her.

So rip out your Wikipedia BS and lookup "Know Nothing Shithead" by golly,
there's your fukken name, top of the list.
--
http://tinyurl.com/yqm7bo

Mar 12, 2008, 4:52:43 AM3/12/08
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:16:24 -0400, Sean Carroll wrote:

> "w" <loverl...@gmail.com> wrote
>> david....@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>>> Janis Joplin.
>
>> Not a fukken chance.
>
> I have no idea what is going on in the rest of this thread, nor do I much
> care to know. But it is a fact that Janis Joplin had lovers of both sexes.
> Gay (lesbian)? No. Bisexual? Probably. Bicurious, at the very least.

Then bring forward these very people who actually knew JJ and let's talk
this out in the open.

Rolling Stoned asshole writers N/A
--
http://tinyurl.com/yqm7bo

RichL

Mar 12, 2008, 9:08:24 AM3/12/08

Do those "people who knew her" include Peggy Caserta?
p.s...I was around at the time, saw her twice live. So much for your
great insights.

david....@yahoo.com

Mar 12, 2008, 9:56:42 AM3/12/08
> Lou is very happy with his squeeze, Laurie Anderson.- Hide quoted text -

Lou Reed's parents submitted him to electroshock therapy in the early
60s to "cure" him of his homosexual tendencies.

Steven Sullivan

Mar 12, 2008, 10:34:08 AM3/12/08
In alt.music.yes w <loverl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:16:24 -0400, Sean Carroll wrote:

> >> Not a fukken chance.
> >
> > I have no idea what is going on in the rest of this thread, nor do I much
> > care to know. But it is a fact that Janis Joplin had lovers of both sexes.
> > Gay (lesbian)? No. Bisexual? Probably. Bicurious, at the very least.

> Then bring forward these very people who actually knew JJ and let's talk
> this out in the open.

You first, liar.

___
-S
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_sheep

Sean Carroll

Mar 12, 2008, 4:49:35 PM3/12/08
"w" <loverl...@gmail.com> wrote
> , Sean Carroll wrote:

>> I have no idea what is going on in the rest of this thread, nor do I much
>> care to know. But it is a fact that Janis Joplin had lovers of both
>> sexes.
>> Gay (lesbian)? No. Bisexual? Probably. Bicurious, at the very least.

> Then bring forward these very people who actually knew JJ and let's talk
> this out in the open.

Well, for one of each gender, you could start with Country Joe McDonald and
Peggy Caserta.

--
--Sean
http://spclsd223.livejournal.com

House: There's only one thing you can say now to keep me from firing you.

13: Cameron wasn't fired.

House: Wrong.

Taub: ... We're sorry.

House: Wrong!

Kutner: I love you?

Mar 12, 2008, 6:30:36 PM3/12/08
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:08:24 GMT, RichL wrote:

>>> Bisexual, actually.
>>> Look it up.
>>
>> Why look it up, fruitcup, when I can talk directly to the people who
>> knew her? Eh?
>>
>> That was a time when you weren't even a sperm's eye wink and the
>> facts are only based on those who knew JJ and what thye knew about
>> her.
>>
>> So rip out your Wikipedia BS and lookup "Know Nothing Shithead" by
>> golly, there's your fukken name, top of the list.
>
> Do those "people who knew her" include Peggy Caserta?
> p.s...I was around at the time, saw her twice live. So much for your
> great insights.

No, crawl out of your luvyourself shell and read the threads.
--
http://tinyurl.com/yqm7bo

Mar 12, 2008, 6:30:59 PM3/12/08
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:49:35 -0400, Sean Carroll wrote:

> "w" <loverl...@gmail.com> wrote
>> , Sean Carroll wrote:
>
>>> I have no idea what is going on in the rest of this thread, nor do I much
>>> care to know. But it is a fact that Janis Joplin had lovers of both
>>> sexes.
>>> Gay (lesbian)? No. Bisexual? Probably. Bicurious, at the very least.
>
>> Then bring forward these very people who actually knew JJ and let's talk
>> this out in the open.
>
> Well, for one of each gender, you could start with Country Joe McDonald and
> Peggy Caserta.

Which one are you?
--
http://tinyurl.com/yqm7bo

Twisted Sister

Mar 12, 2008, 7:40:08 PM3/12/08
<david.black2Lou Reed's parents submitted him to electroshock therapy in the

early 60s to "cure" him of his homosexual tendencies.>>

Too bad it did not work. He might have been a great rock star.

Sean Carroll

Mar 12, 2008, 6:50:22 PM3/12/08
"w" <loverl...@gmail.com> wrote
>> "w" <loverl...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Then bring forward these very people who actually knew JJ and let's talk
>>> this out in the open.

>> Well, for one of each gender, you could start with Country Joe McDonald
>> and
>> Peggy Caserta.

> Which one are you?

If you expect to literally talk to an eyewitness before you will believe any
event factually happened, you must have an awful time communicating with
other members of the species. What with the entire outside world, and all of
history that you have not either witnessed yourself or talked firsthand to a
direct witness of, being nothing but rumours to you.

Twisted Sister

Mar 12, 2008, 9:15:27 PM3/12/08
"Sean Carroll" <> If you expect to literally talk to an eyewitness before

you will believe any event factually happened, you must have an awful time
communicating with other members of the species.>>

If you had read any of his prior posts, you would not be making such an
ironic observation.

Mar 13, 2008, 6:41:36 AM3/13/08
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:50:22 -0400, Sean Carroll wrote:

> "w" <loverl...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> "w" <loverl...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Well, for one of each gender, you could start with Country Joe McDonald
>>> and
>>> Peggy Caserta.
>
>> Which one are you?
>
> If you expect to literally talk to an eyewitness before you will believe any
> event factually happened, you must have an awful time communicating with
> other members of the species

No, unlike you, I know and have friends who knew Joplin intimately.

So fukk off. Take your Google grabbed shite and shove it.
--
http://tinyurl.com/yqm7bo

david....@yahoo.com

Mar 13, 2008, 7:22:29 AM3/13/08
On Mar 12, 7:40 pm, "Twisted Sister" <weRnotGonnaTak...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> <david.black2Lou Reed's parents submitted him to electroshock therapy in the
> early 60s to "cure" him of his homosexual tendencies.>>
>
> Too bad it did not work. He might have been a great rock star.

lou reed WAS a great rock star

nc was awesome!

Mar 13, 2008, 12:26:17 PM3/13/08

"Twisted Sister" <weRnotGo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:M%YBj.4282$vr3....@bignews2.bellsouth.net...

> <david.black2Lou Reed's parents submitted him to electroshock therapy in the
> early 60s to "cure" him of his homosexual tendencies.>>
>
> Too bad it did not work. He might have been a great rock star.

I guess that's what's holding you back.

abby for now

Mar 11, 2008, 5:17:09 PM3/11/08

"RichL" <rple...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

When I was in my mid teens, I mentioned to my dad how I liked Janis
Joplin's music.

He said, "You know she's a lesbian?"

"Uhyeah", was all I could think to say.

I'd heard of lesbians, but didn't realize women actually did that. I
thought it was just a theory!

LOL!

Mar 13, 2008, 5:30:03 PM3/13/08

Doesn't ole Sean feel like to dick now, eh?
--
http://tinyurl.com/yqm7bo

Sean Carroll

Mar 13, 2008, 5:59:34 PM3/13/08
"w" <loverl...@gmail.com> wrote
>> "Sean Carroll"

<> If you expect to literally talk to an eyewitness before
>> you will believe any event factually happened, you must have an awful
>> time
>> communicating with other members of the species.>>

>> If you had read any of his prior posts, you would not be making such an
>> ironic observation.

> Doesn't ole Sean feel like to dick now, eh?

Oh, totally. Not having studied the past history of a poster I've never
heard of before? And posting what, as far as any knowledge I could
reasonably have is concerned, is verified fact, which I have heard stated in
multiple reliable sources? How could I possibly be more of a dick?

--
--Sean
http://spclsd223.livejournal.com

Wilson: Are you sure you're right?

House: Absolutely. Your socks don't match, which means you got dressed in
the dark, which means you don't want to wake your wife, which means you
don't want to talk to her, which means --

Wilson: I was referring to your patient.

House: Oh, that. No. Come on. I'm basing it on cheese!

Mar 13, 2008, 9:24:42 PM3/13/08
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:59:34 -0400, Sean Carroll wrote:

> "w" <loverl...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> "Sean Carroll"
>
> <> If you expect to literally talk to an eyewitness before
>>> you will believe any event factually happened, you must have an awful
>>> time
>>> communicating with other members of the species.>>
>
>>> If you had read any of his prior posts, you would not be making such an
>>> ironic observation.
>
>> Doesn't ole Sean feel like to dick now, eh?
>
> Oh, totally.

There, now go have a stroke. nyuk.
--
http://tinyurl.com/yqm7bo

Mar 13, 2008, 9:26:13 PM3/13/08
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:59:34 -0400, Sean Carroll wrote:

>> Doesn't ole Sean feel like to dick now, eh?
>
> Oh, totally. Not having studied the past history of a poster I've never
> heard of before?

You are either 4 yo or new around my Usenet gruppe.

> And posting what, as far as any knowledge I could
> reasonably have is concerned, is verified fact, which I have heard stated in
> multiple reliable sources? How could I possibly be more of a dick?
>
> --
> --Sean

You are could be 3 yo or incapble of using Google Gruppes.
--
http://tinyurl.com/yqm7bo

Jyph

Mar 15, 2008, 3:53:13 AM3/15/08
I heard that there was a book released, and expose by one of Janis' earlier
female lovers, in the midst of both of them using heroin, and it was
allegedly titled "Going Down With Janis" .......
"abby for now" <FOREVERnowab...@yeehaw.com> wrote in message

amy

Mar 15, 2008, 11:35:21 PM3/15/08
On Mar 9, 4:56 pm, "Twisted Sister" <weRnotGonnaTak...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Who are the most popular homo singers in Rock history? This includes
> borderline queers like David Bowie, who were bisexual at a minimum but later
> got married and had kids. Child molestors count as fags if they molest boys.
> Once a fag, always a fag.
>
> 1. Elton John
> 2. Barry Manilow
> 3. Rod Stewart
> 4. Mick Jagger
> 5. Freddie Mercury
> 6. David Bowie
> 7. the two B-52s male singers (one died of AIDS)
> 8. Pet Shop Boys (both)
> 9. Culture Club (whatever his name is)
> 10. Prince
> 11. Michael Jackson
> 12. Little Richard
> 13. N-Sync, Menudo, and all boy bands

Don't forget Jimmy Page he molested children.