"Thank You for the Records" Book...

Jeff Thomas

Dec 22, 2002, 9:24:09 PM12/22/02
I have ordered my copy of "ABBA - Thank you for the Records" written by
Regina Grafunder book on Amazon.de at the beginning of the year and
still is out-of-print. Has anyone brought a copy lately? Can anybody
shed any light as to when the publishers are going to reprint it? and
does any retailers in New Zealand and/or Australia stock it??

Thanks,
Jeff.

Ian Cole

Dec 23, 2002, 5:20:04 AM12/23/02
I don't think it's even been released yet.

Ian Cole
Sydney Australia

"Jeff Thomas" <a2fo...@usa.net> wrote in message

Samia Jalal

Dec 24, 2002, 6:57:46 AM12/24/02
As Ian said, it hasn't been released yet. According to Regine Grafunder's
website at:

http://home.t-online.de/home/r.grafunder/ehome.htm

the book is supposed to come out at the end of the year, and since we are
almost there I'd say it won't appear till next year, at the earliest. There
were similar delays when the Wolfgang Heilemann book "ABBA -Karriere in
Bilder" was announced. It took ages till it wa available.

Samia Jalal
Emsdetten, Germany

"Jeff Thomas" <a2fo...@usa.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag