Famous ABBA-fans!

Charles Pylad

Aug 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/8/97

Hi!

I want to know if you ABBA-folks know any famous
ABBA-fans?

I've got some interresting names:

John Lennon
Lady Di
Guns'n Roses (!)
U2
Kurt Cobain

Do you know any more interresting names?

Regards,
Charles

ABBA-Dabba-Dooo!!
http://hem.passagen.se/mpgu

Nick Mailer

Aug 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/11/97

Charles Pylad wrote in article <33EB64...@algonet.se>...

>Hi!
>
>I want to know if you ABBA-folks know any famous
>ABBA-fans?
>
>I've got some interresting names:
>
>John Lennon
>Lady Di
>Guns'n Roses (!)
>U2
>Kurt Cobain
>

>Do you know any more interresting names?

In an interview with Nelson Mandela on British TV a couple of years ago, he
claimed that ABBA were his favourite band. He said their tunes helped him
through his incarceration!

Chris Van Gorder

Aug 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/11/97

Ritchie Blackmore, the guitarist for Deep Purple/Rainbow, is an admitted
fan.

Chris
cgv...@access.digex.net
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!

Renière Brunelle

Aug 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/19/97
to cgv...@access.digex.nospam.net
> Hello

Loralie Freeman

Aug 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/22/97

On Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:14:19 -0400, Renière Brunelle
<famille...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>I want to know if you ABBA-folks know any famous
>ABBA-fans?

Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart now have a side band known as The
Lovemongers. The Lovemongers performed a benefit concert this past
March where they performed SOS. Just last weekend I had the
opportunity to speak to band member Frank Cox and preview The
Lovemongers upcoming CD. One of the tracks is an ABBA tribute, called
"Miracle Girl."

Add Ann and Nancy to your list of famous ABBA fans.

Loralie

mtrg...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2015, 10:04:52 PM2/21/15
On Friday, August 8, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Charles Pylad wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I want to know if you ABBA-folks know any famous
> ABBA-fans?
>
> I've got some interresting names:
>
> John Lennon
> Lady Di
> Guns'n Roses (!)
> U2
> Kurt Cobain
>

> Do you know any more interresting names?
>

> Regards,
> Charles
>

> ABBA-Dabba-Dooo!!
> http://hem.passagen.se/mpgu

Corey Taylor of Slipknot admits he listens to ABBA and is a big fan

mtrg...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2015, 10:06:43 PM2/21/15
On Friday, August 8, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Charles Pylad wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I want to know if you ABBA-folks know any famous
> ABBA-fans?
>
> I've got some interresting names:
>
> John Lennon
> Lady Di
> Guns'n Roses (!)
> U2
> Kurt Cobain
>

> Do you know any more interresting names?
>

> Regards,
> Charles
>

> ABBA-Dabba-Dooo!!
> http://hem.passagen.se/mpgu

Also, Pete Townsend of the Who is a fan, Elvis Costello, Noel Gallagher of Oasis, and even Sid Vicious of the Sex Pistols was a fan. In an airport, Sid saw ABBA and ran to them to say he was a big fan, but the group got terrified and ran away from him!
Message has been deleted