Help needed in batch scripting

GowthamPrabhu S

Oct 18, 2016, 12:06:12 PM10/18/16
I need to find the latest file in a folder which have name like ACM*.zip .
I need to unzip them to a different folder and count the number of files inside it , in case if the number of files is less than 10 I need to send an email.
Can anyone help on this ?

pro...@berkeley.edu

Oct 19, 2016, 2:27:58 AM10/19/16
What do you have so far? If you look, I'll bet you can find all the answers in Timo's FAQ or by searching this alt.msdos.batch.nt newsgroup.

--
Phil Robyn

foxidrive

Oct 19, 2016, 2:49:20 AM10/19/16
1) If it's only the count of the files then you can use an unzipping
program to list the files inside the zip archive, and then count is easy.

In that situation there is no need to unzip them.

2) How do you intend to send the email?