Okay Finally watched Tree of Life

kelpzoidzl

Apr 20, 2012, 6:25:04 AM4/20/12
Maybe because i have a horrible pain in my stomach from some vile
organism, I managed to watch Tree of Life.

It is a masterpiece. I will however never change my negative opinion
of Thin Red line.
Erk
Dscuss.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 20, 2012, 6:36:21 AM4/20/12
Do anything else?

kelpzoidzl

Apr 20, 2012, 7:57:57 AM4/20/12
Too much

MickeyMoop

Apr 20, 2012, 10:17:12 AM4/20/12

> It is a masterpiece. I will however never change my negative opinion
> of Thin Red line.
> Erk
>< Discuss.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1084146-thin_red_line/

MickeyMoop

Apr 20, 2012, 10:18:40 AM4/20/12

> Do anything else?

"Only around people."
Message has been deleted

kelpzoidzl

Apr 20, 2012, 8:48:12 PM4/20/12
I just seemed........ ridiculous that those kids are ALL delicate
schizos.

kelpzoidzl

Apr 20, 2012, 9:37:38 PM4/20/12
Course i write this about Tree of Life earlier

used to interview Mental patients, that sounded like Malick's.
pretend humble narrators. If Tree of Life, is a Thracian proportions
masterpiece, then I'll eat a hat. Ive tried thrice to watch
it. .....It so whiney.

MickeyMoop

Apr 21, 2012, 9:55:18 AM4/21/12
Ive tried thrice to watch
> it. .....It so whiney.

.. ... . ..Hi, Lloyd, kind of slow this morning? BWAHHHHHHIDONHIPORTHIPUTIEHISAMWISEWAHHHHHHy**H "Days of Heaven" churned my stomach with the Linda Manz creature's "w h i n i n g" narration. Other than her, it's some kind of mini-master's work. Now how is Woody Harrelson a delicate schizo? And Penn's Sarge? Of course, Nolte is playing a Mireauian from another war zone...and don't get me star slap ted about the perfect narrational skills of Rick 'Marlowe junior' Deckard which apparently half of civilization, including {HI} Bangladesh, loathed, to the point the replicant brother of Tony {a finefella} Scott, cut it from allll future prints, nyah, so let it be non-filmed, so let it be banished. ...did any of your Mental patients resemble Mancini DeVito, formerly of Neptune, New Jersey? Just, just freeasshidonsociating. Discuss amongst whatselfs remain; yeah, we heard that story, evil twin. Where's Boaz? Where's Melvin Gibson?

miki....@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2012, 9:57:19 AM4/21/12
tyytht

MickeyMoop

Apr 21, 2012, 1:51:23 PM4/21/12
On Saturday, April 21, 2012 9:57:19 AM UTC-4, miki....@gmail.com wrote:
> tyytht

'Hymn of the nations' with the Internationale thrown back in, thank you Maestro, and in conclusion, it's Martini, not Mancini - that's a horse of another picture. Menjou a fine dashing fellow and an ambulance driver in the Great War, 'thru the perilous fight, humhum "rocket's red glare, bombs bursting", for the land of the free and the home of the photographer who didn't make it to Operation HastingsHonshu, Christmas 1945, kicking soccer balls around - o that's a "tyytht" of another epoch. Many things are possible with Toscanini, break on thru to the Other Side >>>> >

Don Stockbauer

Apr 22, 2012, 7:23:13 AM4/22/12
For your penance, Moopsky, say 3 Our Fathers and 3 Hail 5-Finger
Maries.

MickeyMoop

Apr 23, 2012, 10:07:47 AM4/23/12

> $
> For your penance, Moopsky, say 3 Our Fathers and 3 Hail 5-Finger
> Maries.

I say, one Napoleon, one Pacino, one no two sisters pulling titian-tressed hairs over tenure, one Bob Simon chasing hebrews out of Bethlehem, Srinigar and 60 Minutes -----------"Birdsong" with the 10 trillion year stare and the blond and the mouths wide open and the no person land; deja beauty view, 1957 with a mensch and a blonde and "Your bird can sing."

RVG

Apr 23, 2012, 1:15:03 PM4/23/12
Le 20/04/2012 12:25, kelpzoidzl a écrit :
> Maybe because i have a horrible pain in my stomach from some vile
> organism, I managed to watch Tree of Life.
>
> It is a masterpiece.

Insofar as it leads people to reconsider their opinion whether they
thought Kubrick was overrated.

TToL IS a turkey, and it DOES suck big, hairy balls by the dozen.

> I will however never change my negative opinion
> of Thin Red line.

That you don't know.

--
« Dieu n'est-il pas le poète suprême en tant qu'il improvise les mondes ? »
Vladimir Jankélévitch

http://rvgmusic.bandcamp.com/
http://www.jamendo.com/fr/user/RVG95
http://bluedusk.blogspot.com/

MickeyMoop

Apr 23, 2012, 1:31:08 PM4/23/12
"Oh, I could love a million twins, an Eskimo girl with raven curls, a native girl from far across the sea; oh, I could love a million Chinese girls, a german girl with golden curls; " Kubrick, Lean, Hitchcock, Bellini, Cassini, Mancini, Messalini, Theodora all overrated. "Aguirre: The Wrath of Dieu" overrated. World War I sucked great big yarbles as an exercise in population control. ..this group was like the Roman Empire, Tom and then it wasn't.

donsto...@hotmail.com

Apr 24, 2012, 5:45:40 AM4/24/12
You love that many wimmen, MoopPoopsky, and it'll wear our dick out.

MickeyMoop

Apr 24, 2012, 5:13:39 PM4/24/12
'Neryssa'; is that a hominin of the XX persuasion? Don't wait for the translation, senor; wilkommen her in; lay out yer groszny tongue and reel in other XXers like the MIND giggling in a corner of her own. http://www.vulture.com {/2012/04/every-zoom-in-the-shining.html}

donsto...@hotmail.com

Apr 26, 2012, 12:01:06 PM4/26/12
You turn me on.

kelpzoidzl

Apr 27, 2012, 5:21:13 AM4/27/12
Maybe I don't.

But I know I will never care for Days of Heaven, These things are
kinda like Lifetime Movies directed by Tarkovsky

MickeyMoop

Apr 27, 2012, 10:55:18 AM4/27/12

> But I know I will never care for Days of Heaven, These things are
> kinda like Lifetime Movies directed by Tarkovsky

Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch, WINNING FEGELEIN TARKOVSKY TARRgodardresnaisd-oddballthing Kael Kael Leak eat your leaks; we few, we lurking u there lassie with the Ph.D in ballerinas und the Olephaunt in the corner Queen of the May, "le fool, les imbeciles" here comes the Enterprise to Oz's intrepid flight deck me so leaky few, we band of right photostuffers. and David Lean loved you all too.

donsto...@hotmail.com

Apr 29, 2012, 7:31:01 AM4/29/12
WUT DUX THST MOOPKY MEAN GOD HE'S SO OBSCURE IT MAKES ME WANNA JUMP UP AND DOWN ANF BREAK MY WATER THAT MOOP IS SURE ONE OBSCURE MF BLARP. NONSEQUITOR BREEBLE FART.

MickeyMoop

Apr 30, 2012, 9:40:36 AM4/30/12
On Sunday, April 29, 20 UTC-4, donsto...@hotmail.com :
GOD HE'S SO OBSCURE IT MAKES ME WANNA JUMP UP AND WATER MOOPtrees; ONE OBSCURE BLARP. NONSEQUITOR BREEBLE v.vidi vici batoli babbo o'lydia birdsong. Prayers for that family in the Bronx. Bog bless Major Kevyn Howard http://www.dailydemocrat.com Fueled by the Fallen

kelpzoidzl

May 3, 2012, 12:51:37 AM5/3/12
On Apr 30, 6:40 am, MickeyMoop <farfe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, April 29, 20 UTC-4, donsto...@hotmail.com     :
>  GOD HE'S SO OBSCURE IT MAKES ME WANNA JUMP UP AND WATER MOOPtrees; ONE OBSCURE BLARP. NONSEQUITOR BREEBLE v.vidi vici batoli babbo o'lydia birdsong. Prayers for that family in the Bronx. Bog bless Major Kevyn Howard  http://www.dailydemocrat.com Fueled by the Fallen

Drink lots of water. The pain in my stomach was of the Stone from
Kidney type. It's true what they say. As the pain goes, the mind
clears up and Lifetime Movies by Tarkovsky has less of a permanent
imprintment. But Praise Mr. Douglas Trumbell. Those effects are
stupendously beautiful.

MickeyMoop

May 3, 2012, 3:30:31 PM5/3/12
On Sunday, April 29, 2012 7:31:01 AM UTC-4, donsto...@hotmail.com wrote:
> WUT DUX THST MOOPKY MEAN GOD HE'S SO OBSCURE IT MAKES ME WANNA JUMP UP AND DOWN ANF BREAK MY WATER THAT MOOP IS SURE ONE OBSCURE MF BLARP. NONSEQUITOR BREEBLE FART.

It's Trumbull. No relation to Holbein. Or Durer. Or Gary Marshall. Or as Joe Da Rita (sc-sp-sueme) used to declaim, "Stopppp..."

Don Stockbauer

May 3, 2012, 9:33:44 PM5/3/12
Gee, sorry to hear that you suffered through that. But it was nice to
read about it, for it was an island of reality within the universe of
nonsensical free-associative minddreck that Moopsky has produced here.

MickeyMoop

May 4, 2012, 2:26:56 PM5/4/12
On Thursday, May 3, 2012 9:33:44 PM UTC-4, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On May 2, 11:51 pm, kelpzoidzl <kelpzoi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Apr 30, 6:40 am, MickeyMoop <farfe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > On Sunday, April 29, 20 UTC-4, donsto...@hotmail.com     :
> > >  GOD HE'S SO OBSCURE IT MAKES ME WANNA JUMP UP AND WATER MOOPtrees; ONE OBSCURE BLARP. NONSEQUITOR BREEBLE v.vidi vici batoli babbo o'lydia birdsong. Prayers for that family in the Bronx. Bog bless Major Kevyn Howard  http://www.dailydemocrat.com Fueled by the Fallen
> >
> > Drink lots of water.  The pain in my stomach was of the Stone from
> > Kidney type.  It's true what they say.  As the pain goes, the mind
> > clears up and Lifetime Movies by Tarkovsky has less of a permanent
> > imprintment.  But Praise Mr. Douglas Trumbell.  Those effects are
> > stupendously beautiful.

Get well soon, old sport. Orders from the House. That one yonder by the castle of hiz cows?; "he's asleep." And what's so nonsensical about Kevyn Major Howard or FUELED BY THE FALLEN?

MickeyMoop

May 4, 2012, 3:02:57 PM5/4/12
On Sunday, April 29, 2012 7:31:01 AM UTC-4, donsto...@hotmail.com wrote:
> WUT DUX THST MOOPKY MEAn L E E K that's leek leek's upon St. David's Day slapst ick Keel of course had dinner with Mothman.

MickeyMoop

May 8, 2012, 1:26:58 PM5/8/12
On Friday, May 4, 2012 3:02:57 PM UTC-4, MickeyMoop wrote:
> On Sunday, April 29, 2012 7:31:01 AM UTC-4, donsto...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > WUT DUX THST MOOPKY MEAn L E E K that's leek leek's upon St. David's Day slapst ick Keel of course had dinner with Mothman.

"I've been robbed and ridiculed...handle me with care." Donny the Movie, "overexposed, commercialized." "O the sweet smell of success." On we go to OT: the real (none of this fake foney HeHaw) George Bernard Shaw and his bio chachachas (Sir Michael De Courcy Fraser Holroyd, FRHistS, FRSL,) Volumes I-IV: "The Search for Love, The Pursuit Of Power, The Lure of Fantasy, The Last Laugh." Where be the SK's Caro, Fraser, Edel, Castle? Volume XX: Tafterman and the Cheerleaders

kelpzoidzl

May 11, 2012, 2:29:47 AM5/11/12
In the greatest sessions
One does not know that
there is a guide

In the next best sessions
One praises the guide

It is worse when
One fears the guide

The worst is that
One pays him

If the guide lacks trust
in the people
Then
The trust of the people
will be lacking

The wise guide guards his words
The wise guide sits serenely
When the greatest session is over
The people will say-
"It all happened naturally"
or
"It was so simple, we did it
all ourselves."

MickeyMoop

May 19, 2012, 10:02:31 AM5/19/12

> In the greatest sessions
> One does not know that
> there is a guide
>
> In the next best sessions
> One praises the guide
>
> It is worse when
> One fears the guide
>
> The worst is that
> One pays him
>
> If the guide lacks trust
> in the people
> Then
> The trust of the people
> will be lacking
>
> The wise guide guards his words
> The wise guide sits serenely
> When the greatest session is over
> The people will say-
> "It all happened naturally"
> or
> "It was so simple, we did it
> all ourselves."

well, no merde - Platoon 2060, from 28th October 1956 to 18 January 1957, 2nd Recruit Training Battalion, Marine Corps Recruit depot, San Diego, California Gunther's already apologizing for fear of "spamming" us - l o o o oll hi, Don, great boot camp, isn't it? http://www.alien-ufos.com/conspiracy/theories/9472-greer-killed-kennedy-jfk-thread-38.html