Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

help with Vito Lupo's Pop silk production

22 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

David

não lida,
3 de out. de 1996, 03:00:0003/10/1996
para

help- I am lost. I purchased Vito Lupo's Pop Silk Production. (
bought it from him at the recent Texas magic convention.) I am having a
terrible time with it and even having difficulty with the (seeminly ) simple
instructions. If any one has this effect and knows how to do it well and how
to set it up right, please e-mail me. I would be very greatful.
Alternatively if you have a way of contacting Vito or his sales
staff ( the information is not on the instruction sheet that came with the
package) I would be happy to contact them directly with my questions.
thanks in advance

David

Ed Arnold

não lida,
4 de out. de 1996, 03:00:0004/10/1996
para

I'll try to give your message to Vito tonight.

Ed Arnold

David

não lida,
5 de out. de 1996, 03:00:0005/10/1996
para

..

>I'll try to give your message to Vito tonight.
>
>Ed Arnold

Ed
thanks a lot for your reply and for your help. I think I am on my
way with the self-lighting ciagarette chemicals as my girl friend played
with some changes in the set up yesterday and it seemed to work great. I
have in no way mastered the silk production yet.
Thanks again to you and to the folks who responded in e-mail
David

Ed Arnold

não lida,
8 de out. de 1996, 03:00:0008/10/1996
para

Vito Lupo's address and FAX number:

Vito Lupo
P.O. Box 0172
Baldwin, NY 11510-0172

FAX: (516) 867-8481

The Pop Silk production apparently takes some practice and some time to
figure out the right pin-on spot.

Remember, on the self-lighting cigarette use a tissue paper that easily
draws the liquid to the gimmick.

0 nova mensagem