Mitchell Leary

Mitch@_._

Jul 25, 2009, 11:27:49 PM7/25/09
Why can't I find anything about you on Google?

Grrrrrrr.

Mitchell Leary

Jul 26, 2009, 2:34:44 AM7/26/09
I have no answer for that. A friend who is researching everything I've
ever written on the internet recently told me I've written between
12,000 and 15,000 posts since I logged on in January 1999.

I was contacted by the feds a couple years back and during our sit down
I was told many of my most dangerous posts and ideas have been removed
and that re-posting the material again would result in my getting
arrested.

I've posted at least another 5,000 pages in private (non-magic) groups
over the years, much of this has been censored or removed, and in
several cases has gotten me 'banned'. Bombshock.com comes to mind. It
seems I got a little too creative.

I've posted under several e-mail addresses through the years, run these
through google (spelled exactly like they are) and see what comes up:

Mitch...@webtv.net
mitchel...@yahoo.com
Mitchel...@webtv.net

-Leary-

Mitch@_._

Jul 28, 2009, 11:24:23 PM7/28/09

>I've posted under several e-mail addresses through the years, run these
>through google (spelled exactly like they are) and see what comes up:

I like that,
I just started a degree in information security.
They're going to teach me how to hack.

Keep doing what you're doing. You're very interesting.

Mitchell Leary

Jul 30, 2009, 7:23:18 AM7/30/09
Until this group picks up I'll be over at the suicide group helping the
youngsters pass over to the other side. I've got a pair of tinted
sunglasses, now I'm looking into buying a temple and hjacking a tanker
full of Kool-Aid.

-Rev. Leary-

Will Tingle

Jul 30, 2009, 1:50:13 PM7/30/09
In message <24737-4A7...@storefull-3173.bay.webtv.net>, Mitchell
Leary <Mitchel...@webtv.net> writes
Kool aid was framed!!!

it was actually a KA knock-off that was used.
--
Will Tingle

Mitch@_._

Jul 31, 2009, 11:02:32 PM7/31/09

>Until this group picks up I'll be over at the suicide group helping the
>youngsters pass over to the other side.

I was over there right around three years ago. Seriously.
Learned about CTB, etc.

Mitch@_._

Jul 31, 2009, 11:51:34 PM7/31/09
Wow, he really is over there trying to push people over the edge. Who
IS this psycho, and why did they let him OUT?!

Mitchell Leary

Aug 2, 2009, 3:21:41 AM8/2/09
LOL...I guess there is no honor among Mitch's.

Mitch

Aug 30, 2009, 12:04:53 AM8/30/09
Mitchell Leary wrote:
> LOL...I guess there is no honor among Mitch's.

Actually, I wish you were here right now.

Ray Haddad

Aug 30, 2009, 4:39:02 PM8/30/09

Oh, man, the image of that will keep me awake for days now. Look,
Mitch, this isn't a dating site.
--
Ray