Finn Jon Bubbles

bamaburt

Apr 27, 2010, 9:13:39 AM4/27/10
Does anyone know Finn Jon's recipe for his bubbles?

I thought Leary had posted it some time ago but I cant locate it as of
now.

If my memory serves me I believe its liquid Joy soap - water &
glycerin????

My 2 year old will appreciate it!

Thanks!

bill page

Apr 27, 2010, 2:35:08 PM4/27/10
what works for me is dawn dish washing detergent i like how the
bubbles dont pop tey trn sloly in a white web like a spider web idea
would do
i let our mishtionarey howard chappel know about this cause he was
doing the bubble catching to solid bubble illusion but they kept poping
beforet they got out of the bubble wand
so after a few more tries he saidto the children and teenagers and
adults at our cool church goodnewsbptist.org
he said just imgained thereare bubble there
ps he had to do this cause he had a soul wiingg message for JESUS
and he realized that he had it in the back of the car window the sun
must off mest up the solution it was too much heat on the bottle
so his wife joye chappel added more soap soltion and he mixed it in with
the bubble want and presto it worked finale phew:)
then he said good no on with the lesson:)
he blew bubbbles left and right then onehe was able to hold in the palm
of his hands as he said GOD has you in the palm of your hands
THE WHOLE EARTH
and everyone go really quiet
AND he took some windex spray sprayed to solidy fY it to stay solid
AND ADFTER CHURCH everyone was saying ok bill page tell me how its
done?
AND HOAWRD GAVE ME A LOOK LIKE DONT BILL PLEASE
SO I DIDNT
but he have the a ok to tell ourpaster walt coles cause he was cherring
hoawrd on that the big real buble wasnt gonna bust in his hands
AND ONCE I LET THE CAT OUT THE BAG paster coles said lol hehehe imglad
you told me bill page i realy realy thought he sprayed that special sray
in that windex bottle to make the real bubble solid:)
ps the ladies too was impressed at howards chapplesbubble idea
ps he first was in saint kitss wining souls for JESUS come bck on
ferlo and help out in chidren area with ventrquizuim ndmagic bibble
lessong soul wining for JESUS mesages
AND THEN jesus HELPED HIM FIND A PERSOIN IN SAINT KITS GET SAVED AND BE
THE MAIN PASTE THER IN SAINT KITS GOODNEWSBAPIST CHURCH IN SAINT KITS
not they are in aruba for JESUS
and there making a nother goodnewsbaptist church there too:)
AND JUT LIKE AT SAINT KITS EVEN IN AUBA THE TENAGER PLUS MARK TAYLOR AND
AUTHER DULTS HELP IN ARUBA SOUL WING FOR JESUS
the teenagers get the idea of what a mishinary does
ps our youth drieror mark tayor and his wife patty taylor mark wanted
to be afterleaving the coast guard be a youth director full time but
later on JESUS helped him realize to be amishinary too:)
HE WAS TRYING TO WITH jesus HELPED HOW HE WAS GOING TO DO THIS?
thenthe answer came to him howard chuappel
not only does this answr marktaylor prayer but it also helps teenager
boys and girls get the idea of all whatgoes down being a mishiarary for
JESUS
Pastor walt coles says he is really amazed at how behaved the juinr and
teen here at goodnews baptist church is
they soul win for JSUS every where they go:) even in ther own schools
even publick sciools follks amen preacher preach it!
and paster coles adds even they have very good sportsmnship win the
plyay sof ball and basket ball with other teams evwen from other
churches ow thats saying something folks!
then paster coles says mark whats your secret?
http://www.billriceranch.org
http://www.wilds.org

mitchel...@yahoo.com

Apr 27, 2010, 4:59:28 PM4/27/10

Yes, I did post Finn Jon's Bubble Secrets way back when. Don't have
it handy, but you can search Mitch...@webtv.net for my most prolific
posts which occured between January 1999 and May 2004. I was doing so
much dope I just typed for days. Kinda wish I hadn't given some of
that stuff away. Too late now. Know that the three-lettered-agencies
took much of my most dangerous stuff down and paid me a couple of
visits. I post MUCH more than magic in this group and usenet groups.

As I recall Finn Jon used shampoo for his bubbles, mixed with sugar to
strengthen them. These things are a blast. If you don't have his
DVDs, their worth their weight in gold; I think Steven's may have
them. All the bubble secrets are on them. Blowing smoke into them
and then watching them burst into little smoke bombs is very cool.
His bubble blower was a cigar tube wrapped in brown mailing tape, so
it looked like a cigar. He would dip the tip into the bubble stuff
and blow bubbles. Very cool. I'd best not tell you what to add so
you can light them on fire, the kids are reading.

-Leary-

Al Hastings

Apr 27, 2010, 8:10:16 PM4/27/10

> them.  All the bubble secrets are on them.  Blowing smoke into them
> and then watching them burst into little smoke bombs is very cool.
> His bubble blower was a cigar tube wrapped in brown mailing tape, so
> it looked like a cigar.  He would dip the tip into the bubble stuff
> and blow bubbles.

I seen this performer and all he does is bubble work: rapid sculpting
an object by blowing different size bubbles. Maybe it's on youtube.

If you have soft cotton gloves that tuxedo shops sell, you can
actually bounce a bubble back and forth a few times in your hand
before it pops. Craft stores even sell marbles that look like bubbles
you can also incorperate into the routine.

I vaguely remembering the steven's video about bubbles and it was
quite good, also look for the vito lupo lecture video (neo touch)
where he talks about his bubble work.

From a commercial stand point, it would be too messy to lug into
someone's home or at a windy festival, but it is a lot of fun to play
with :)

-A

mitchel...@yahoo.com

Apr 27, 2010, 8:42:30 PM4/27/10

Finn does some stuff with Invisible Elastic Thread and bubbles. He
also does a trick where he blows a bubble, bounces it around with air
current (using his arms), then plucks it out of the air and it turns
into a solid glass ball. It's just palmed but with practice it looks
fantastic.

mitchel...@yahoo.com

Apr 27, 2010, 8:51:35 PM4/27/10
On Apr 27, 5:10 pm, Al Hastings <magic4...@hotmail.com> wrote:

If you think Finn Jon's bubble magic is great, you should see his
Multiplying Tennis Ball Act. It's the best, most baffling Multiplying
Ball Routine you will ever see. He's made all of the balls, except
one, out of sponge. They are painted with markers to look like tennis
balls. I understand Goshman tried to make these for marketing, but
couldn't get the lines to stick on and gave up on the idea. After
seeing Finn do his act I'd pay anything for a set of professionally
made sponge tennis balls. Finn used to make and sell them, he hand
cut each ball from a square of sponge. I keep checking sponge balls
in the pet stores, I've found a few that I made into tennis balls, but
they were too dense to really compress down into a small ball. This
is a marketing idea someone needs to take another look at.

-Leary-

bill page

Apr 28, 2010, 9:20:42 AM4/28/10
COOL AL YEP bob scofield bought two clear differnt ize glass white
marbles too so it would add to the bubble illusion he bought me and
the church busconvention he and ted peterson go there or used to go
there thatswhere trick ricky uses his illusion idea slight of hand
with a soulwining message object lesson idea for JESUS
ps in 1980s somthing trick ricky came to our cool church at goodnews
baptist church and at that time paster palmerand his family was there
way before pastor coles took over paster palmersjob
rusty dillard and rob chappel bought stuff from tricky ricky:)
bob scofield bout stuff too he gave to be how cool is that:)
and jerry padent bought stuff fromtrick ricky too to enteriant the
children church also:)
jerry boyught the magic clring book and un rigged one plus the riggd one
so he could have the children eximene cloring book all they want lol
hehehe very clever jerry lol hehehe you did a houdini:)
and bob scofield bought the two thieves on the cross sand JESUS inthe
middle story lesson with it an bob scofield bought the three card
monta card illusion
inthe end your holding the real king inyour hand :) JESUS CHRIST OUR
LORD AND SAVIOUR
thats bob scofields favorite one he uses to enttertain the children at
church
at goodnews baptist church

plus trick ricky does ventrquzimu too:)
ps all neat i have a vhstape that has vito lop doing his cown act idea
plus edlanzonzo doing magic illusions for children show he even does
houdini sub trunk illusion
he has a boy taped all sides of box ad the crate wood lid that goes on
next idea

bill page

Apr 28, 2010, 9:44:40 AM4/28/10
ps all hastings gave me a red box with white plastic golf balls idea to
do bilard ball ideas plus dvd of i forget his name but he is a cool
chubby magician doing slight of hand with rubber red ballls with ball
holders idea addedwith one shll ball idea plus all gave me awhite
paperwih black line text and line drawings of all hand drawings of how
to do fickle nickle cool clouse up illusion that doug hening done on his
NBC show with host bill cosb he magicaly produces in a juke box idea
and david copperfield uses to make a traingle shape with leat et
airplane suble vanish in his hands while hes in his own private lear jet
airplane inthe blue addedwith white clouds idea flying his own jet
airplane ad song playing is becomning to america song
that neil diamngsings and dc uses on his tv intervie too floating oer
thew grand canyon but whe he does the cbs specil floating over the grand
canyon idea the song playing then is a need a hero and the lady
singer who sing that cool song s onthe other side of the grand canyon
her name is bonnie taylor
host is rixhardo malcombomb he is the guy called mr rooark on the
oringal tvseris fantyasey isand and tatoo sees the boat plane in
theair a rings the church bell saying
its the plane its the plane
and mr roark says
smiles veryone smiles
ps he also a circus ing maser on one of the eposodes moviesof planet of
the apes
he switches for talkin ape you hear ape say mama mama
inside the metal bar cage and he the grand farther in the movie series
spy kids

mitchel...@yahoo.com

Apr 28, 2010, 11:42:30 AM4/28/10
On Apr 27, 5:42 pm, "mitchell_le...@yahoo.com"
> fantastic.- Hide quoted text -

Vernet has a Multiplying Bubble set that would compliment the Finn Jon
bubble act nicely.