Hyperlinks

Morpheus

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00
Check out the Get URL action...
Does anyone know if its possible to add hyperlinks to simple movies like Flash mouseovers. I created a series of buttons which change colour when the mouse is moved over, to put on my web page. On click, a hyperlink is supposed to be activated to take you to another site but I cannot get this to happen. What am I doing wrong? I embedded the .swf movies into my web page html (using HoTMetaL Pro 5).

You can see the problem if you go to www.mellowmadness.co.uk and pass your mouse over any of the four buttons under LINKS.

Any and all help appreciated.

Glen

Dr Glenworth Cummings