ever play games with yourself?

Rupert Pupkin

Aug 16, 2016, 8:19:13 PM8/16/16
like when you're standing at a urinal or over a toilet, try to bring your thumb and forefinger together around your stream and see if you can do it and for how long without getting wet.

Rupert Pupkin

Aug 16, 2016, 8:24:08 PM8/16/16
like when you're standing at a urinal or over a toilet, try to bring your thumb and forefinger together in a circle around your stream and see how long you can do it without getting wet, and then report back to me -- by the way this a good game to play with children.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 17, 2016, 7:16:15 AM8/17/16
On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 8:24:08 PM UTC-4, Rupert Pupkin wrote:
> like when you're standing at a urinal or over a toilet, try to bring your thumb and forefinger together in a circle around your stream and see how long you can do it without getting wet, and then report back to me -- by the way this a good game to play with children.

I play it with your mom acting as the urinal.

jewe...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2016, 12:41:49 PM8/17/16
I s*** in your mom's mouth

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 17, 2016, 1:29:47 PM8/17/16
On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 12:41:49 PM UTC-4, jewe...@gmail.com wrote:
> I s*** in your mom's mouth

You learn that in the ghetto?

Rupert Pupkin

Aug 17, 2016, 2:16:44 PM8/17/16
On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 5:24:08 PM UTC-7, Rupert Pupkin wrote:
> like when you're standing at a urinal or over a toilet, try to bring your thumb and forefinger together in a circle around your stream and see how long you can do it without getting wet, and then report back to me -- by the way this a good game to play with children.

i'm thinking maybe this is gonna be Olympic Gold in 2020.

jewe...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2016, 9:37:31 PM8/17/16
Your mother work the street corner In the Ghetto

Rupert Pupkin

Aug 19, 2016, 8:09:02 AM8/19/16
On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 5:24:08 PM UTC-7, Rupert Pupkin wrote:
> like when you're standing at a urinal or over a toilet, try to bring your thumb and forefinger together in a circle around your stream and see how long you can do it without getting wet, and then report back to me -- by the way this a good game to play with children.

This is what you leave on your screen at work for a promotion

http://thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2012/09/what-it-feels-like-to-get-a-rim-job/

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2016, 4:40:05 PM8/20/16
On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 8:19:13 PM UTC-4, Rupert Pupkin wrote:
> like when you're standing at a urinal or over a toilet, try to bring your thumb and forefinger together around your stream and see if you can do it and for how long without getting wet.

Could done that easily when I was younger. Today the stream is weak and inconsistent, I wouldn't get more than 3 seconds into it before piss would fill my hand. Then my low hanging Ubangi-stretched lips would slide down to my still circled fingers and suck them dry as I burp with great pleasure with the piss sliding marvelously down my still youthful fully working throat box.

TJ

Rupert Pupkin

Aug 20, 2016, 8:59:41 PM8/20/16
and as you're being hauled off on suspicion of child molestation, you can be head protesting loudly "hey hey wait a minute you don't understand I'm an Olympic coach!"

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2016, 6:00:43 PM8/22/16
Distance pissing is already on the docket for the next Olympics. It comes on right after the distance spitting competition.

TJ

Rupert Pupkin

Aug 22, 2016, 11:46:17 PM8/22/16
distance spitting is a hoot to watch when they're too drunk to hock or even stand up

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 23, 2016, 9:49:31 AM8/23/16
I hear Russia is banned from the Paralympics. I guess their gimps were fakes.

Rupert Pupkin

Aug 23, 2016, 8:53:11 PM8/23/16
lol

spacebu...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2016, 8:41:41 PM8/25/16
no he learned that on the internet n thats why his computer is broke too meny sekshually transmitted computer viruses.

jazee...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2016, 7:03:04 PM9/1/16
Commie cripples give me the creeps. Ban those gimps, ban 'em for keeps.

TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 1, 2016, 10:21:29 PM9/1/16
Like the Monkees say 'Better Chimp than Gimp

Rupert Pupkin

Sep 6, 2016, 8:24:33 AM9/6/16
They don't call chimps on the war path a troop of monkeys for no reason at all -- wildlife nature documentaries clearly show how they organize themselves in a group to brutalize and kill their own kind -- even if they were all handicapped with crutches they'd go to war and prolly be even more dangerous.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 6, 2016, 10:29:46 AM9/6/16
You mean monkees are not pacifists? Hey hey were the monkees and we like to make war...

jazee...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2016, 3:28:00 PM9/6/16
I don't need the studies, I know it all intuitively. We all know it if we care to look. The truth is there. The more complex a creature the more open it is to brutality and compassion. The human being is the most complex creature on earth, or the most intelligent, take your pick. Some say the human is the only creature that kills or tortures it's own kind. Not exactly true, but close. Truth is, while the human is the most brutal of all creatures, it also has the capacity to be the most compassionate. It is top dog in all categories going up or down the scale, good or bad, wrong or right, whatever.

I am human, hear me roar

TJ

jazee...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2016, 3:28:58 PM9/6/16
On Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 10:29:46 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> You mean monkees are not pacifists? Hey hey were the monkees and we like to make war...

Tell that to the woman who had her face torn off by a chimp. They are not pacifists - they are a "pack of fists".

TJ

Rupert Pupkin

Sep 6, 2016, 8:31:55 PM9/6/16
lol PFF!

Rupert Pupkin

Sep 6, 2016, 8:40:09 PM9/6/16
On Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 12:28:00 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 8:24:33 AM UTC-4, Rupert Pupkin wrote:
> > On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 7:21:29 PM UTC-7, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> > > On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 7:03:04 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > top dog in all categories up and down the scale

> > > TJ

Oh yeah that's one of industry's most popular Five-Dollar Words, scalable

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 7, 2016, 7:28:06 AM9/7/16
A face ripping chimp is a doozie. Ever see planet of the apes? That's all the proof I need.

jazee...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2016, 4:27:20 PM9/8/16
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 the least and 10 the most, how would you rate your scalability?

TJ

jazee...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2016, 4:31:03 PM9/8/16
Planet of the Elephants would be interesting. Apes vs elephants. The Apes win and use the 'phants for transportation and labor and other slavery-oriented projects. Then man arrives in spaceships and conquer the apes and take over the planet and live and die just like they do on earth with periods of great joy mixed with periods of great sadness.

We own the world!

TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 8, 2016, 9:16:05 PM9/8/16