Mitt Romney IQ 100 points higher than knuckle-dragger Barack Obama.

Hillary and Boko Haram

Jan 20, 2015, 6:55:16 PM1/20/15
It could even be higher than that.

FPP

Jan 20, 2015, 8:00:57 PM1/20/15
On 2015-01-20 18:54:28 -0500, "Hillary and Boko Haram"
<clinton...@democraps.org> said:

> It could even be higher than that.

'Specially if you use Mitt Romney's pollster to crunch the numbers!

How's that Romney LANDSLIDE workin' out for 'ya?
--
"Ubi, or not Ubi... that is the question." - W. Shakespeare
Is <NoB...@nowhere.com> a suckpuppet of Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>?

trotsky

Jan 21, 2015, 5:21:25 AM1/21/15
On 1/20/15 7:00 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 2015-01-20 18:54:28 -0500, "Hillary and Boko Haram"
> <clinton...@democraps.org> said:
>
>> It could even be higher than that.
>>

> 'Specially if you use Mitt Romney's pollster to crunch the numbers!
>
> How's that Romney LANDSLIDE workin' out for 'ya?

Nixon had an extremely high IQ and look how that turned out.

Lamont

Jan 21, 2015, 10:09:02 PM1/21/15
> Nixon had an extremely high IQ and look how that turned out.

Unlike Obama, Nixon was an honorable man who resigned when he fucked up.

FPP

Jan 21, 2015, 10:55:58 PM1/21/15
On 2015-01-21 22:08:58 -0500, Lamont <Mich...@manguy.com> said:

>> Nixon had an extremely high IQ and look how that turned out.
>
> Unlike Obama, Nixon was an honorable man who resigned when he fucked up.

'specially when they dangled the Gerry Ford Presidential pardon in
front of his sweaty face.

Charles H. Sampson

Jan 23, 2015, 1:42:44 PM1/23/15
Hillary and Boko Haram <clinton...@democraps.org> wrote:

> It could even be higher than that.

I usually hate posters who say this, but: cite?

Charlie
--
Nobody in this country got rich on his own. You built a factory--good.
But you moved your goods on roads we all paid for. You hired workers we

Lamont

Jan 23, 2015, 2:09:22 PM1/23/15
On 1/20/2015 6:00 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 2015-01-20 18:54:28 -0500, "Hillary and Boko Haram"
> <clinton...@democraps.org> said:
>
>> It could even be higher than that.
>>

> 'Specially if you use Mitt Romney's pollster to crunch the numbers!
>
> How's that Romney LANDSLIDE workin' out for 'ya?

How's hopey changey working for the country?
First and last Negro president in the US.

Lamont

Jan 23, 2015, 2:10:25 PM1/23/15
On 1/21/2015 8:55 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 2015-01-21 22:08:58 -0500, Lamont <Mich...@manguy.com> said:
>
>>> Nixon had an extremely high IQ and look how that turned out.
>>
>> Unlike Obama, Nixon was an honorable man who resigned when he fucked up.
>
> 'specially when they dangled the Gerry Ford Presidential pardon in front
> of his sweaty face.

I'm sure if Obama resigned the country would agree to give the criminal
a pass.

Lamont

Jan 23, 2015, 2:11:29 PM1/23/15
On 1/23/2015 11:42 AM, Charles H. Sampson wrote:
> Hillary and Boko Haram <clinton...@democraps.org> wrote:
>
>> It could even be higher than that.
>
> I usually hate posters who say this, but: cite?
>
> Charlie

The research book "The Bell Curve."

Bill Steele

Jan 23, 2015, 2:14:32 PM1/23/15
I hope you live long enough to see the first black woman.

Bill Steele

Jan 23, 2015, 2:18:21 PM1/23/15
On 1/23/15, 1:42 PM, Charles H. Sampson wrote:
> Hillary and Boko Haram <clinton...@democraps.org> wrote:
>
>> It could even be higher than that.
>
> I usually hate posters who say this, but: cite?
>
> Charlie

Not worth the bother. IQ does not measure honesty or greed or empathy.

FPP

Jan 23, 2015, 3:35:19 PM1/23/15
The country HAS already spoken. Twice.

That's why Obama is in the White House, instead of the guy who "LIKES
being able to fire people who provide services to me".

Or the guy who wanted to "bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran".
--
Q: How do you know when <NoB...@nowhere.com> is lying? A: Ubiquitous
<web...@polaris.net> fingers are moving.
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Cm3jcte%24pq1%241%40dont-email.me%3E

FPP

Jan 23, 2015, 3:40:02 PM1/23/15
Universal Healthcare. (No caps, no pre-existing conditions, etc.)
Economic catastrophe averted.
Deficit reduced by half.
5% growth rate.
Doubled stock market.
Wall Street reform.
Consumer Protection Bureau.
Detroit rescued.
Gas prices at historic lows.
Unemployment under control.

So, yeah... that hopey changey thing is working pretty good for me.

Thanks for asking.

Lamont

Jan 23, 2015, 5:24:39 PM1/23/15

> The country HAS already spoken. Twice.
>
> That's why Obama is in the White House, instead of the guy who "LIKES
> being able to fire people who provide services to me".
>
> Or the guy who wanted to "bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran".

Actually 47% elected him. The same 47% that doesn't pay taxes, and
collects money from the government. Romney's mistake was promising these
parasites jobs. They said "Fuck jobs" I want a free phone, food stamps
and a government check.
You are a willing victim of a homosexual Kenyan con man who is also a
disbarred lawyer.

Lamont

Jan 23, 2015, 5:26:35 PM1/23/15
> I hope you live long enough to see the first black woman.

We haven't even seen a Black woman as First Lady yet.

Lamont

Jan 23, 2015, 5:38:40 PM1/23/15
On 1/23/2015 1:40 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 2015-01-23 19:09:18 +0000, Lamont <Mich...@manguy.com> said:
>
>> On 1/20/2015 6:00 PM, FPP wrote:

>>> 'Specially if you use Mitt Romney's pollster to crunch the numbers!
>>>
>>> How's that Romney LANDSLIDE workin' out for 'ya?
>>
>> How's hopey changey working for the country?
>> First and last Negro president in the US.
>
> Universal Healthcare. (No caps, no pre-existing conditions, etc.)
> Economic catastrophe averted.
> Deficit reduced by half.
> 5% growth rate.
> Doubled stock market.
> Wall Street reform.
> Consumer Protection Bureau.
> Detroit rescued.
> Gas prices at historic lows.
> Unemployment under control.
>
> So, yeah... that hopey changey thing is working pretty good for me.
>
> Thanks for asking.

-You have overly costly, broken Socialized Medicine, and decreased
quality of medical care.
-You have an economic catastrophe with loss of America's bond rating.
-Deficit lowering, but Obama has increased national debt to an
astounding 8 Trillion, which is more than all previous Presidents in
history.
-Stock market pumped $ 2 Million a day by Obummer and money being
printed constantly, lowering the value of the dollar in the high stock
market. Stock market also driven by foreign investment in American
companies that operate in other countries.
-Consumer Prection Bureau? Were these the people who helped the Attorney
General smuggle over 2000 assault weapons to the Mexican drug cartels
resulting in dead US agents and over 400 Mexican civilians?
-You need to go to Detroit to see if it is "rescued." It's rescued like
Haiti is rescued.
-Gas prices are at the level of when G. W. Bush was President. They are
low in spite of Obama. Obama has resticted drilling permits by one half
and none for off shore. Free enterprise and private investment found
ways to extract oil in spite of Obama's obstructionist policies and veto
of Keystone.
-More unemployment than any time since the Great Depression. More people
on food stamps than ever in history. More people on government welfare
than ever in history.
Your boy is a failure. Worse than Jimmy Carter could ever dream. Word is
that since Obama and his numerous failures, Rosalyn Carter is giving
Jimmy head again.

Shadow

Jan 23, 2015, 5:46:17 PM1/23/15
On Wed, 21 Jan 2015 00:54:28 +0100 (CET), "Hillary and Boko Haram"
<clinton...@democraps.org> wrote:

>It could even be higher than that.

Wow !!! He'd be so much better at screwing you over !!!!
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

FPP

Jan 24, 2015, 1:53:10 AM1/24/15
Well, I'll say this for 'ya... you're nothing if not consistent.

Not a single reference was on target... and, credit where credit is due
- that's a fuckin' hard target to hit.

FPP

Jan 24, 2015, 1:54:56 AM1/24/15
100% wrong, again.

Indeed, lightning CAN strike the same target more than once!

trotsky

Jan 24, 2015, 6:00:56 AM1/24/15
On 1/21/15 9:08 PM, Lamont wrote:
>> Nixon had an extremely high IQ and look how that turned out.
>
> Unlike Obama, Nixon was an honorable man who resigned when he fucked up.

Nice pile of bullshit, troll.

Miloch

Jan 24, 2015, 12:03:49 PM1/24/15
In article <DLGdndWRrYb75l7J...@mchsi.com>, trotsky says...
He's been drinking Republican CoolAid for so long that he just automatically
bends over to be anally-morally fucked by Boehner-Romney-Huckabee.

*

Lamont

Jan 24, 2015, 12:25:09 PM1/24/15
You Obama cultists astounded the world by voting for a Muslim and now
defending a man who is actively working against American interests. Are
you that stupid? Are you that dependent on welfare and free cell phones?

Lamont

Jan 24, 2015, 12:26:19 PM1/24/15
On 1/23/2015 11:53 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 2015-01-23 22:24:33 +0000, Lamont <Mich...@manguy.com> said:
>

>>> The country HAS already spoken. Twice.
>>>
>>> That's why Obama is in the White House, instead of the guy who "LIKES
>>> being able to fire people who provide services to me".
>>>
>>> Or the guy who wanted to "bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran".
>>
>> Actually 47% elected him. The same 47% that doesn't pay taxes, and
>> collects money from the government. Romney's mistake was promising
>> these parasites jobs. They said "Fuck jobs" I want a free phone, food
>> stamps and a government check.
>> You are a willing victim of a homosexual Kenyan con man who is also a
>> disbarred lawyer.
>
> Well, I'll say this for 'ya... you're nothing if not consistent.
>
> Not a single reference was on target... and, credit where credit is due
> - that's a fuckin' hard target to hit.

Evidently, you are one of the Obama cult who lives in an upside down
liberal world of sexual deviance and welfare.

Lamont

Jan 24, 2015, 12:29:32 PM1/24/15
> 100% wrong, again.
>
> Indeed, lightning CAN strike the same target more than once!

Unfortunately, you cannot refute the truth, you cannot yell over me on
the Internet, so you simply deny, and put your head in the sand until it
is time to use your food stamps or answer your Obamaphone.

FPP

Jan 25, 2015, 6:40:04 AM1/25/15
> On 1/21/15 9:08 PM, Lamont wrote:
>>> Nixon had an extremely high IQ and look how that turned out.
>>
>> Unlike Obama, Nixon was an honorable man who resigned when he fucked up.

Yes. Right after he fired the Special Prosecutor, Archibald Cox, that
he had assigned to the Watergate case.

This was right after Cox refused to drop his investigation into his boss.

"October 20, 1973: Nixon fires Watergate prosecutor Archibald Cox in
what becomes known as "The Saturday Night Massacre." The attorney
general resigns and Congress files 21 resolutions calling for Nixon's
impeachment."

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/bonus-video/presidents-power-nixon2/

Please...

do yourself a favor and read a book once in a while - I mean, instead
of burning them.

FPP

Jan 25, 2015, 6:46:38 AM1/25/15
Sure I can refute you. I mean, not with my Obamaphone, or my Food
Stamps... especially since they don't actually give out "stamps"
anymore.

http://www.snaptohealth.org/snap/snap-frequently-asked-questions/

Bill Steele

Jan 26, 2015, 3:34:49 PM1/26/15
On 1/23/15, 9:39 PM, super70s wrote:
> The funny thing will be watching Iowa and the other early primaries be
> rigged for the candidate of the Republican establishment's choice. After
> "Big Mo" kicks in and the cake is baked, it will be miraculously
> discovered Rand Paul or Mike Huckabee or somebody with no hope of
> winning the general election actually won them.
>
> In 2012 it was rigged for Mitt Romney, next time it will probably be Jeb
> Bush.

Rigging the Iowa caucuses will require packing the hall, which just
amounts to "getting out the vote." It will go to whoever has the most
money to hire field workers.