Laser Arena computer game

Jeff Ellis

Dec 24, 2000, 12:09:02 PM12/24/00
I saw this while shopping, it was $19.95 . I may go get it after
Christmas just to see wassup. It has a very PC, non violent selling
point, and bills itself as the " Ultimate Laser Tag Experience ! "

Just wondering if anyone else has seen it or tried it out

http://www.valusoft.com/Pages/laserarena.html

Merry Christmas to all !
Roundabout
Jeff Ellis

enforcer

Dec 24, 2000, 4:16:12 PM12/24/00
Here is a demo of it

--
Enforcer
Team Canton

enforcer

Dec 26, 2000, 9:39:19 PM12/26/00
The demo is like playing bond for the most part from what I have seen.
You get grenades those are pretty cool. You can get hit three times and
the you start over at the entrance but you keep your score. The team to
reach the set score is the winner. I like the game a lot and am thinking
about buying it but the downfall is that just like bond the 3-d graphics
make me sick after awhile. But all in all it is good. Almost like being
in the arena of a LQ center some what with out all the work : ) and also
you do not have to worry about crappy equipment. I would love to get the
game and get online to play with some of my friends and hopefully will
get to soon.

xpk...@my-deja.com

Dec 28, 2000, 1:57:30 PM12/28/00
In article <3A462DAE...@onramp.net>,

I'd give it a 10 on the cheese factor scale!

Look at the sys requirements, can't be all that good............

What every happoned to that UT Photon?
No one wants to play anymore?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/