Princess Ifeoma: scammer

D. Blinker

Mar 24, 2004, 12:29:38 AM3/24/04
From PRINCESS IFEOMA. Wed Mar 24 06:06:54 2004
From: "PRINCESS IFEOMA." <princes...@excite.com> Add to Address Book
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:06:54 -0800
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME.

The Palace of King of Ogoni Kingdom, Ogoni Oil producing community,
Rivers State Nigeria. Dear Sir, I am Princess IFEOMA , daughter of HRH
King Solomon Abonime, the king of Ogoni Kingdom. I am 25 years old and
studying Mass Communication. My father was the king of Ogoni Kingdom
the highest oil producing area in Nigeria. He was in charge of reviving
royalties from the multi-national oil companies and government on behalf
of the oil producing communities in Nigeria. After the hanging of the
Ogoni Nine(9) including Ken Saro Wiwa by the late dictator General Sani
Abacha, my father suffered stroke and died in NOVEMBER27th LAST year.
But before his death, he called me and told me he has One Hundred and
Five Million United States Dollars (USD105,000,000.00) cash in his
possession, specially deposited in a Bank . He advised me not to tell
anybody
except my mother who is the last wife of the (8) eight wives that he
married. My mother did not bear any male child for him. Which implies
that all my father's properties, companies e.t.c., we have no share in
them because my mother has no male child according to African Tradition.
My father therefore secretly gave me all the relevant documents of the
said money, and told me that I should use this money with my mother and
my younger sisters because he knows that tradtionally, if he dies we
cannnot get anything, as inheritance. He importantly advised me that I
should seek foreign assistannce and that I should not invest this money
here in Nigeria because of his other wives and male children who happen
to be my elders. I am soliciting for your immediate assistance to get a
Bungalow for us, where I will live with my mother and two younger
sisters and further advise me where and how I will invest the balance money
overseas, possibly on products of your company and other profitable
ventures. I believe that by the special grace of God, you will help us
move this money out of the {BANK} to your country where we can invest this
money judiciously with you. You are entitled to a reasonable part of
this money based on our agreement, and God will bless you as you help us.
PLease reply through my e-mail Looking forward to hear from you as soon
as possible. Regards. Princess Ifeoma. Alternative Email
princes...@excite.com