Changing the Default download directory in MIRC

Bun Mui

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
When people send me a file via dcc send.-

How do I change the download directory besides this default?-

c:\mirc\download\

Each time I have to browse to my own folder in order to download
where I wish it to download.

TIA

Bun Mui

Sh4d0w

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
In article <EX9d5.6181$Rz1....@news1.mts.net>,

At the top click on the DCC menu button, then choose OPTIONS...in the
DCC category on the left, click on FOLDERS, then choose the default
option in the pull down menu at the top and choose DEFAULT, then click
on the EDIT button below that. There you can choose which directory to
send your DCC GETS to. Click on OK and that should solve the problem.
Hope that helps. laterZ....

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

JAWilliams

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
File/Options/DCC/Folders, click on 'Edit' with 'Default' in the
window, set your default download folder there.
-
Regards,
JAWilliams

On Wed, 19 Jul 2000 04:15:32 GMT, Bun Mui <BunM...@hotmail.com>