Another RNC Nightclub Scandal?

Pinko Commie

Apr 6, 2010, 12:20:42 PM4/6/10

Another RNC Nightclub Scandal?

RNC Chairman Michael Steele may have tried to sweep away one sex-club
scandal on Monday by shooing out his chief of staff; however, he may have
ushered in another one last month when he hired Neil Alpert, his "special
assistant for finance" whose previous employer, the Major League Baseball
PAC, accused him of improperly spending PAC money at nightclubs. The MLB PAC
says Alpert, who was its chairman, used the PAC debit card at Washington's
Dream Night Club, as well as other places like CVS, Chick-fil-A, and the Old
Ebbitt Grill. The PAC filed a complaint against Alpert with the Washington
Office of Campaign Finance in 2005.

Read it at Talking Points Memo
What else is new? Republicans have been misusing public funds for a long,
long time. For 6 years the rethugs slandered the Clintons, invented
'stories' and exagerated everything because they were;

a) sore losers

b) phoney christians

c) hateful, spiteful, greedmongering thieves playing shell games on America.

God'sLittleAnus

Apr 6, 2010, 1:02:40 PM4/6/10
Crook From Nation's Capital Named REPUBLICAN FUNDRAISER! Neil Alpert
To Help Michael Steele Spend RNC Strip Club Funds Wisely!

Repugs cautioned to wash their hands after stuffing campaign dollars
into topless girls' g-strings!

=======
"PAC chairman fined by D.C. is hired as GOP fundraiser"

By Perry Bacon Jr.
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, April 5, 2010; A03

NEIL S. ALPERT, whom the District fined three years ago for
improperly spending money from a political action committee he
chaired, has been hired by the Republican National Committee to help
with its fundraising.

Alpert, whose new role was reported Sunday by AOL's Politics Daily,
will serve as a special assistant for finance to RNC Chairman Michael
S. Steele. His hiring comes as fellow Republicans have sharply
criticized Steele and the national committee after campaign finance
reports unearthed last week showed that an RNC aide had authorized
spending almost $2,000 at a bondage-themed nightclub in West Hollywood
as part of an effort to recruit young donors.

In 2007, the District's Office of Campaign Finance found that Alpert
improperly spent $37,670 on items that were not authorized by the D.C.
Baseball PAC, which he chaired, or the D.C. Baseball Association, a
nonprofit group that the PAC created to raise money for youth
programs. He was asked to reimburse the groups, which were dissolved
after Major League Baseball authorized a Washington franchise, and was
fined $4,000.

Alpert, who left his post as director of institutional relations at
the Washington National Opera for the RNC job, could not be reached to
comment, and RNC officials did not discuss his hiring. He has
previously worked as a fundraiser. Alpert has denied the allegations.

Two top GOP congressional leaders sidestepped questions Sunday about
their confidence in Steele. Other Republicans have expressed concerns
in the past week about his leadership. Asked on "Fox News Sunday"
whether he thinks Steele should step down, Arizona Sen. Jon Kyl, the
No. 2 Republican in the Senate, said, "Well, I'm not in the position
of the people who elect Michael Steele to either say he should step
down or not."

But, he added, "this kind of thing has got to stop or they won't get
any contributions."

Rep. Kevin McCarthy of California, a top Republican leader in the
House who is helping to craft the party's platform for the fall
midterm elections, said, "You've got to bring the trust back, and that
may mean shaking some other roles inside the RNC as well."

Asked whether he has "full confidence" in Steele, McCarthy declined to
say, instead noting that "the RNC does have some challenges that they
need to correct."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/04/AR2010040402737.html

znuybv

Apr 6, 2010, 1:12:50 PM4/6/10
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/04/AR201...

There are a lot of bad Republicans but there are no good Democrats.

Pinko Commie

Apr 6, 2010, 2:49:43 PM4/6/10

"znuybv" <tjwi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

There are a lot of bad Republicans but there are no good Democrats.-Written
on a shithouse wall in a truckstop outside Des Moines.

Patriot Games

Apr 6, 2010, 6:12:17 PM4/6/10
On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:02:40 -0700 (PDT), "God'sLittleAnus"

Frauds are Exposed:

From: "Cheney, Dick" <perry...@hotmail.com>
From: "Cheney'sDick" <kin...@yahoo.com>
From: "God'sLittleAnus" <perry...@hotmail.com>
From: "Palin'sAnusRimmer" <perry...@hotmail.com>
From: "Perino'sHeinie" <perry...@hotmail.com>
From: "Smilin' Ed" <lilh...@yahoo.com>
From: Al Sharpton <kin...@yahoo.com>
From: BIGtits <clit...@yahoo.com>
From: Birther-Stopper <perry...@hotmail.com>
From: DampPanties <lilh...@yahoo.com>
From: HONEYpot <clit...@yahoo.com>
From: Ivan Hubichkakov <jism...@yahoo.com>
From: James Fenimore <slipu...@yahoo.com>
From: John Fahrtlington Poopnagle <perry...@hotmail.com>
From: John Fartlington Poopnagel <jism...@yahoo.com>
From: John Fartlington Poopnagel <perry...@hotmail.com>
From: Kyle Schwitters <slipu...@yahoo.com>
From: littlebopper <jism...@yahoo.com>
From: MadProstate <jism...@yahoo.com>
From: Nancing Prancer <perry...@hotmail.com>
From: nubilenips <clit...@yahoo.com>
From: Old Grand Bag <jism...@yahoo.com>
From: OvarianTumor <slipu...@yahoo.com>
From: perriegh <perry...@hotmail.com>
From: Slappy <kin...@yahoo.com>
From: slightly horny <lilh...@yahoo.com>
From: spicpussy <clit...@yahoo.com>
From: Unviable Tissue Mass <kin...@yahoo.com>
From: unviable tissue mass <perry...@hotmail.com>
From: Youwang Wang <kin...@yahoo.com>

MadProstate

Apr 6, 2010, 6:39:56 PM4/6/10
On Apr 6, 6:12 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@america.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:02:40 -0700 (PDT), "God'sLittleAnus"
>
> <perryneh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Frauds are Exposed:
>
> From: "Cheney, Dick" <perryneh...@hotmail.com>
> From: "Cheney'sDick" <kink...@yahoo.com>
> From: "God'sLittleAnus" <perryneh...@hotmail.com>
> From: "Palin'sAnusRimmer" <perryneh...@hotmail.com>
> From: "Perino'sHeinie" <perryneh...@hotmail.com>
> From: "Smilin' Ed" <lilhor...@yahoo.com>
> From: Al Sharpton <kink...@yahoo.com>
> From: BIGtits <clitte...@yahoo.com>
> From: Birther-Stopper <perryneh...@hotmail.com>
> From: DampPanties <lilhor...@yahoo.com>
> From: HONEYpot <clitte...@yahoo.com>
> From: Ivan Hubichkakov <jismqu...@yahoo.com>
> From: James Fenimore <slipuva...@yahoo.com>
> From: John Fahrtlington Poopnagle <perryneh...@hotmail.com>
> From: John Fartlington Poopnagel <jismqu...@yahoo.com>
> From: John Fartlington Poopnagel <perryneh...@hotmail.com>
> From: Kyle Schwitters <slipuva...@yahoo.com>
> From: littlebopper <jismqu...@yahoo.com>
> From: MadProstate <jismqu...@yahoo.com>
> From: Nancing Prancer <perryneh...@hotmail.com>
> From: nubilenips <clitte...@yahoo.com>
> From: Old Grand Bag <jismqu...@yahoo.com>
> From: OvarianTumor <slipuva...@yahoo.com>
> From: perriegh <perryneh...@hotmail.com>
> From: Slappy <kink...@yahoo.com>
> From: slightly horny <lilhor...@yahoo.com>
> From: spicpussy <clitte...@yahoo.com>
> From: Unviable Tissue Mass <kink...@yahoo.com>
> From: unviable tissue mass <perryneh...@hotmail.com>
> From: Youwang Wang <kink...@yahoo.com>

==================

Hey, pg, this is just a PARTIAL list!

Get back to your researching ...

Chocolate Marble Caek.

Apr 7, 2010, 11:07:30 AM4/7/10
"Pinko Commie" <pi...@Crawford.net> wrote:

>ushered in another one last month when he hired Neil Alpert, his "special
>assistant for finance" whose previous employer, the Major League Baseball
>PAC, accused him of improperly spending PAC money at nightclubs.

And Republidiots continue to give these people their money so that they
can party like a bunch of drunken Bush family members. LOL! Rightards
are so fucking stupid they're easy to manipulate.

No offense intended
---
Does belief in astrology cause insanity? http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm
This is Islam: http://www.slate.com/id/2247256/
Pedophile dating service: http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/infallible

Patriot Games

Apr 7, 2010, 3:00:32 PM4/7/10

I know...

But it's to get people to start IGNORING you....

hahahahahahha!!!