What happens to British Petrolium

Hidden Agenda

May 30, 2010, 4:49:56 PM5/30/10
The Obama regime has the authority to step in and remove the British
Petrolium ecoterrorists and to put adults in charge so that the oil
well can be plugged. Whether adults are brought in or not, eventually
Bush's latest ecological terrorism against America will be stopped
but what happens afterward?

Many citizens around the world will boycott BP for the rest of their
lives, prompting BP to change its brand, most likely. The educated
among us will keep track of the rebranding to ensure that BO products
are never purchased however Republicans will overwhelmingly continue
to buy from BP, either because BP will lower their prices (and
rightards have *zero* problem assisting in ecoterrorism in furtherance
of their own pockets) or rightards will be too stupid to notice that
BP has changed their brand name.

BP knows it can count on Republicans to keep their company alive, and
the boycott and loss of share price is merely something BP knows it
can weather out, knowing rightards hate America enough.

---
SAVE TREES. WIPE YOUR ASS WITH AN OWL.
DON'T TELL PEOPLE TO GO TO HELL. SEND THEM YOURSELF!
Does belief in astrology cause insanity? http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm

dennisosm

May 30, 2010, 10:00:21 PM5/30/10

How about putting Cheney up for treason as well as HALLIBURTON HAD ITS
HAND IN THIS MESS as well. The contract for this well was signed
UNDER BUSH / CHENEY and HALLIBURTON WAS ONE OF THE CONTRACTORS.

Dad

May 30, 2010, 10:53:26 PM5/30/10

"dennisosm" <denni...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On May 30, 3:49 pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Hidden Agenda) wrote:

If, big word in this case, you two are so smart I wonder why you
aren't running a large company (oil even) or the president of the USA?
Just asking you both have proven your abilities here many times.

Peter Franks

May 30, 2010, 11:45:06 PM5/30/10

The rig is owned and operated by Transocean; BP leases.

This is an accident, and will be dealt with accordingly, your attempt at
scapegoating notwithstanding.

Closed Caption

May 31, 2010, 10:22:08 AM5/31/10
Peter Franks <no...@none.com> wrote:

>This is an accident

Not it is not. This is a criminal act of ecoterrorism.

> and will be dealt with accordingly

Not with BP in charge it won't be.

---

Lil Obwon

May 31, 2010, 1:55:27 PM5/31/10
I believe the main question is how vast and long-lasting will the
environmental damage be?

As for BP, it's probably going to be forced into receivership of some
kind to try to save some of it from absolute bankruptcy.

Lamont Cranston

May 31, 2010, 3:30:51 PM5/31/10
On May 30, 3:49 pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Hidden Agenda) wrote:
> The Obama regime has the authority to step in and remove the British
> Petrolium ecoterrorists and to put adults in charge so that the oil
> well can be plugged.

Under current law, that is simply a lie.

Anthrax Mailer

May 31, 2010, 5:48:33 PM5/31/10

Bullshit, the Obama regime can seize control under national security
or Federal emergency statues, even under eminent domain.

---

Lamont Cranston

Jun 1, 2010, 1:34:19 PM6/1/10
On 5/31/2010 2:48 PM, Anthrax Mailer wrote:
> Lamont Cranston<Lamont....@TheShadow.com> wrote:
>> On May 30, 3:49 pm, fr...@skeptictank.org (Hidden Agenda) wrote:
>>> The Obama regime has the authority to step in and remove the British
>>> Petrolium ecoterrorists and to put adults in charge so that the oil
>>> well can be plugged.
>> Under current law, that is simply a lie.
>
> Bullshit, the Obama regime can seize control under national security
> or Federal emergency statues, even under eminent domain.

Simply a lie.

Anthrax Mailer

Jun 2, 2010, 11:57:58 AM6/2/10
Lamont Cranston <Lamont....@TheShadow.com> wrote:
>On 5/31/2010 2:48 PM, Anthrax Mailer wrote:
>> Lamont Cranston<Lamont....@TheShadow.com> wrote:
>>> Under current law, that is simply a lie.
>> Bullshit, the Obama regime can seize control under national security
>> or Federal emergency statues, even under eminent domain.
> Simply a lie.

http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/robert-reich-time-put-bp-receivership

Woops! You were saying, rightard?

DockScience

Jun 14, 2010, 8:07:59 PM6/14/10

"Hidden Agenda" <fr...@skeptictank.org> wrote in message

> The Obama regime has the authority to step in and remove the British
> Petrolium ecoterrorists and to put adults in charge so that the oil
> well can be plugged. Whether adults are brought in or not, eventually
> Bush's latest ecological terrorism against America will be stopped
> but what happens afterward?
>
> Many citizens around the world will boycott BP for the rest of their
> lives, prompting BP to change its brand, most likely. The educated
> among us will keep track of the rebranding to ensure that BO products
> are never purchased however Republicans will overwhelmingly continue
> to buy from BP, either because BP will lower their prices (and
> rightards have *zero* problem assisting in ecoterrorism in furtherance
> of their own pockets) or rightards will be too stupid to notice that
> BP has changed their brand name.
>
> BP knows it can count on Republicans to keep their company alive, and
> the boycott and loss of share price is merely something BP knows it
> can weather out, knowing rightards hate America enough.

You DO know that Obama is the largest recipient of BP contributions and has
been since running for senate?