NFL takes a giant dump on Rush and the Dittoheads

Major Debacle

Oct 14, 2009, 7:47:43 PM10/14/09
Maybe Rush should try buying a hacky sack team.

LOL!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/10/14/limbaugh/index.html

Too_Many_Tools

Oct 14, 2009, 9:00:57 PM10/14/09
On Oct 14, 6:47 pm, Major Debacle <major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid>
wrote:

> Maybe Rush should try buying a hacky sack team.
>
> LOL!
>
> http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/10/14/limbaugh/ind...

Poor little Rush...no wants a druggie for a friend.

TMT

Eddie Haskell

Oct 15, 2009, 12:32:27 PM10/15/09

"Major Debacle" <major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid> wrote in message

> Maybe Rush should try buying a hacky sack team.
>
> LOL!

He said, as he reveled in the fact that his sides fascist smears worked once
again.

But fear not, for everyone who participated in the totally fabricated quotes
that you fascist cocksuckers circulated is going to get his libelous ass
sued off.

-Eddie Haskell

Billary/2009

Oct 15, 2009, 12:39:38 PM10/15/09

It's a sad day in America when an investor can't buy into a private
company because of politics. What goes around comes around. All of the
people who orchestrated this attack will get theirs. It's just the way
it works.

Eddie Haskell

Oct 15, 2009, 5:58:51 PM10/15/09

"Billary/2009" <billarycl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Last I heard Rush wasn't going to sue.

SHIT!

-Eddie Haskell

fargo116

Oct 15, 2009, 6:34:25 PM10/15/09
On Oct 15, 10:39 am, "Billary/2009" <billaryclinton2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Oct 15, 12:32 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
>

> > "Major Debacle" <major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid> wrote in message

> > > Maybe Rush should try buying a hacky sack team.
>
> > > LOL!
>
> > He said, as he reveled in the fact that his sides fascist smears worked once
> > again.
>
> > But fear not, for everyone who participated in the totally fabricated quotes
> > that you fascist cocksuckers circulated is going to get his libelous ass
> > sued off.

Fabricated quotes such as?

Let him sue. I dare him. You heard it right here. In case you are
hard of hearing, Felcher:

LET....HIM....SUE.

You got that?

LET...HIM...SUE

I dare him.

> > -Eddie Haskell
>
> It's a sad day in America when an investor can't buy into a private
> company because of politics. What goes around comes around. All of the
> people who orchestrated this attack will get theirs. It's just the way
> it works

LOL...Face it, The Fat Junkie lost out because of his big mouth.

S. Olson

fargo116

Oct 15, 2009, 6:35:29 PM10/15/09
On Oct 15, 3:58 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
> "Billary/2009" <billaryclinton2...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Gee, what a shock.

S. Olson

> SHIT!
>
> -Eddie Haskell- Hide quoted text -

Message has been deleted

edi...@netpath.net

Oct 16, 2009, 10:46:26 AM10/16/09
BOYCOTT THE NFL. Don't go to home games - and don't buy its immensely-
profitable team-logo stuff (ballcaps, shirts) anymore, either. Make
the league and the teams pay for dissing not just Rush - but, by
extension, every conservative in America!
If you really just have to watch football, there's always television -
and it's a lot more convenient and a lot cheaper than attending home
games. Or watch college ball.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/04/where-is-your-townhall/ is
the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

fargo116

Oct 16, 2009, 12:47:46 PM10/16/09
On Oct 16, 8:46 am, "edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:
> BOYCOTT THE NFL.  Don't go to home games - and don't buy its immensely-
> profitable team-logo stuff (ballcaps, shirts) anymore, either.  Make
> the league and the teams pay for dissing not just Rush - but, by
> extension, every conservative in America!
> If you really just have to watch football, there's always television -
> and it's a lot more convenient and a lot cheaper than attending home
> games.  Or watch college ball.

LOL. Who are you trying to kid? $10 says you'll be in front of a TV
screen watching them fight for the ol' pigskin before Christmas.

S. Olson

fargo116

Oct 16, 2009, 12:50:58 PM10/16/09
On Oct 16, 8:08 am, L...@alot.com wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:58:51 -0500, "Eddie Haskell"

> <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
> >> It's a sad day in America when an investor can't buy into a private
> >> company because of politics. What goes around comes around. All of the
> >> people who orchestrated this attack will get theirs. It's just the way
> >> it works.
>
> >Last I heard Rush wasn't going to sue.
>
> Sue?
>
> For what?
>
> Saying bad things about him?
>
> As yer boy said--"what goes around, comes around"
>
> Limpballs got what he deserved.

He did. In spades.

As for suing, Billo tried suing Sen. Franken for libel because he put
him on the cover of his book about lying liars. Remember that one?
LMAO Judge threw it out of court in record time and berated the Fox
attorney for it even being in front of him,

S. Olson

Taco Bell With Dripping Snot

Oct 16, 2009, 10:01:50 PM10/16/09
"Eddie Haskell" <fg...@eeaeae.com> wrote:

>"Major Debacle" <major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid> wrote in message
>> Maybe Rush should try buying a hacky sack team.
>> LOL!
> He said, as he reveled in the fact that his sides fascist smears worked once again.

No they didn't, Limbaugh was _denied_, Ronald ya frothing insane idiot.

---
Republicans: "The emotional maturity of bratty 13-year-olds" - Paul Krugman
http://tinyurl.com/yagkcbq

Lamont Cranston

Oct 17, 2009, 4:53:05 PM10/17/09
edi...@netpath.net wrote:

> BOYCOTT THE NFL.

ROTFL! Yeah, that's certainlhy going to happen. What was
it that you wingnuts told us when you boycotted the Dixie
Chicks? Oh, yeah, I remember: speech has consequences.
These consequences are very well deserved.

Taco Bell With Dripping Snot

Oct 17, 2009, 5:24:17 PM10/17/09
"edi...@netpath.net" <edi...@netpath.net> wrote:

>BOYCOTT THE NFL.

Why? Only rightards watch fagball anyway, but why do you think you
rightards should stop watching?

Message has been deleted

fargo116

Oct 17, 2009, 9:51:12 PM10/17/09
On Oct 15, 4:34 pm, fargo116 <fargo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 15, 10:39 am, "Billary/2009" <billaryclinton2...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 15, 12:32 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Major Debacle" <major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid> wrote in message

> > > He said, as he reveled in the fact that his sides fascist smears worked once
> > > again.
>
> > > But fear not, for everyone who participated in the totally fabricated quotes
> > > that you fascist cocksuckers circulated is going to get his libelous ass
> > > sued off.
>
> Fabricated quotes such as?
>
> Let him sue. I dare him. You heard it right here.  In case you are
> hard of hearing, Felcher:
>
> LET....HIM....SUE.
>
> You got that?
>
> LET...HIM...SUE
>
> I dare him.

Gee, you got VERY VERY quiet, Felcher. Wha' hoppen?

LET...HIM...SUE

I *double* dare that Fat Fuck to TRY it.

S. Olson

Eddie Haskell

Oct 20, 2009, 2:12:55 PM10/20/09

"fargo116" <farg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Gee, what a shock.

Back in shock therapy, huh, Mrs. Olson?

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 20, 2009, 2:14:30 PM10/20/09

<La...@alot.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:58:51 -0500, "Eddie Haskell"
> <fg...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
>
>>> It's a sad day in America when an investor can't buy into a private
>>> company because of politics. What goes around comes around. All of the
>>> people who orchestrated this attack will get theirs. It's just the way
>>> it works.
>>
>>Last I heard Rush wasn't going to sue.
>
> Sue?
>
> For what?
>
> Saying bad things about him?

Slander.

Liable.

> As yer boy said--"what goes around, comes around"
>
> Limpballs got what he deserved.

Yes, he's a millionaire, but that's beside the point.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 20, 2009, 2:24:49 PM10/20/09

wrote:
> On Oct 15, 12:32 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
>

> > "Major Debacle" <major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid> wrote in message

> > > Maybe Rush should try buying a hacky sack team.
>
> > > LOL!
>
> > He said, as he reveled in the fact that his sides fascist smears worked
> > once
> > again.
>
> > But fear not, for everyone who participated in the totally fabricated
> > quotes
> > that you fascist cocksuckers circulated is going to get his libelous ass
> > sued off.

> Fabricated quotes such as?

All of the following quotes attributed to Rush and circulated by many in the
MSM are total fabrications:

1. I mean, let's face it, we didn't have slavery in this country for over
100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the
South. I'm not saying we should bring it back; I'm just saying it had its
merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark. (Limbaugh has
denied making this quote, but due to his history of lying we are
investigating the matter)

2. You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the
confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

3. Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals
resemble Jesse Jackson?

4. Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of
the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind
Nelson Mandela - who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the
support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same
thing.

5. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a
game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.

6. The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and
practice robberies.

7. They're 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?

8. Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American
female caller).

9. I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do
well. They're interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing
well. I think there's a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of
credit for the performance of his team that he really didn't deserve.

10. Limbaugh attacks on Obama. Limbaugh has called Obama a 'halfrican
American' has said that Obama was not black but Arab because Kenya is an
Arab region, even though Arabs are less than one percent of Kenya. Since
mainstream America has become more accepting of African-Americans, Limbaugh
has decided to play against its new racial fears, Arabs and Muslims. Despite
the fact Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law school, Limbaugh
has called him an 'affirmative action candidate.' Limbaugh even has
repeatedly played a song on his radio show 'Barack the Magic Negro' using an
antiquated Jim Crow era term for black a man who many Americans are
supporting for president. Way to go Rush.

> LOL...Face it, The Fat Junkie lost out because of his big mouth.

No, he lost out because of a fascist campaign of smears, lies and character
assassination mounted by your side, and how you can countenance such evil,
though not uncommon, such practices is beyond me.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 20, 2009, 2:26:13 PM10/20/09

> LET...HIM...SUE

Your fomented hatred makes you look like a gullible moron, Mrs. Olson.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 20, 2009, 2:29:04 PM10/20/09

"Taco Bell With Dripping Snot" <beave...@foxnews.com> wrote in message

> "Billary/2009" <billarycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>It's a sad day in America when an investor can't buy into a private
>>company because of politics.
>
> You stupid fuck, private companies kept a hate filled racist from buying
> in to their company. That's Capitalism, ya fucking rightard idiot.

I see your fascist masters have taught you the art of lies, smears and
character assassination quite well, you evil son of a bitch.

It's a damned shame you don't have the truth on your side and have to engage
in such despicable practices.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 20, 2009, 2:29:48 PM10/20/09

> "Eddie Haskell" <fg...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
>
>>"Major Debacle" <major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid> wrote in message
>>> Maybe Rush should try buying a hacky sack team.
>>> LOL!
>> He said, as he reveled in the fact that his sides fascist smears worked
>> once again.
>
> No they didn't, Limbaugh was _denied_, Ronald ya frothing insane idiot.

Because of the LIES you spread, fascist cocksucker.

-Eddie Haskell

fargo116

Oct 20, 2009, 2:30:58 PM10/20/09
On Oct 20, 12:12 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
> "fargo116" <fargo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

What's wrong, Felcher? Where's the suit?

LET...HIM...SUE

S. Olson

Eddie Haskell

Oct 20, 2009, 2:31:30 PM10/20/09

"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont....@IKWLITHOM.com> wrote in message

The quotes circulated by your side were out right lies, Crankston, you
fascist piece of human shit.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 20, 2009, 2:34:29 PM10/20/09

"Deucalion" <som...@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> The neo-cons are firmly convinced that nothing they do has
> consequences.

I'll tell you like I told your fellow dumbfucks. The quotes circulated by
the left to destroy Rush because he is a conservative were out and out lies,
you fascist maggot.

Now, here's some quotes for you that actually ARE true.

"Typical white person"

-Barack Obama

During the 2008 Presidential campaign Barack Obama told audiences,
"Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself."

Obama's associations:

Rev. Wright, whose church Obama attended and supported financially for over
20 years:

"Barack knows what it means living in a country and a culture that is
controlled by rich white people."

Rev. Lowery, hand picked by Obama to deliver the inaugural benediction:

"Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in
the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when
black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around, when
yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white
will embrace what is right."

Sonia Sotomayor, Obama's pick for the SC:

"I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences
would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who
hasn't lived that life."

From Obama's book:

"White man's greed runs a world in need."

Prof. Gates, anti-white racist who Obama says is a friend of his.

Van Jones, anti-white racist communist truther KOOK!

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 20, 2009, 2:37:49 PM10/20/09

> LET...HIM...SUE

He certainly has grounds.

Why do you countenance despicable lies, smears and character assassination
levied by your side to try a destroy people because of their political
views?

Simply didn't have anything else?

"Typical white person"

-Barack Obama

Obama's associations:

From Obama's book:

-Eddie Haskell

-Eddie Haskell

Gunner Asch

Oct 20, 2009, 3:06:56 PM10/20/09
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:29:04 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <fg...@eeaeae.com>
wrote:

In less than 3 yrs Taco will be dead.

Pity its not sooner

SHrug

Gunner

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"

fargo116

Oct 20, 2009, 3:41:55 PM10/20/09
On Oct 20, 12:24 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:

> > > But fear not, for everyone who participated in the totally fabricated
> > > quotes
> > > that you fascist cocksuckers circulated is going to get his libelous ass
> > > sued off.
> > Fabricated quotes such as?
>
> All of the following quotes attributed to Rush and circulated by many in the
> MSM are total fabrications:

Nope. Felcher, this is a typical GOP Cocksucker tactic; screaming ALL
of them are fabrications.

The first two and the seventh one don't have any sourcing. The REST,
however, do.

The Fat Junkie himself admits he said numbers three and eight when he
was broadcasting as 'Jeff Christie' in Pittsburgh. He admitted it in a
Newsday piece called 'Mouth at Work' on Oct. 8, 1990

Number four comes straight from the Fat Junkie's own mouth on August
21, 2007.

Number five comes straight from the Fat Junkie's own mouth on January
19, 2007

Number six comes straight from the January 1993 issue of the Flush
Rush Quarterly.

Number nine comes straight from the Fat Junkie's own mouth on Saturday
NFL Countdown in September 2003. In fact, he was fired over it,

Number 10, well there are several here clumped together.
10a. Obama is a 'Halfrican-American.' Verdict: Said it. (January 24,
2007)
10b. Obama is not Black, he's Arab. Verdict: Said it. (Sept. 28, 2008)
10c. Obama is an 'affirmative action candidate.' Verdict: Said it.
(May 21, 2008)
10d. Played a mocking song entitled 'Barack the Magic Negro.' Verdict:
Did it. (March 19, 2007)

So what do we have here, Felcher? Three quotes that are suspect, one
that might be and nine that came straight out of his rather large cake
hole; two of which he even admitted saying. The players in the NFL
looked at all of those and came to the conclusion, "Hey, this Fat Fuck
sees our league as a chance to buy and sell black people!" Dave
Checkett's group dropped him faster than a red-hot stove. .

So the Fat Junkie didn't lose out because "of a campaign of smears,
lies and character assassination' as you claim. He lost out because he
shot off his big mouth. Now his ass is blackballed and he only has
himself to blame.

S. Olson

fargo116

Oct 20, 2009, 3:42:50 PM10/20/09
On Oct 20, 12:26 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
> "fargo116" <fargo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Who got blackballed from EVER owning an NFL team and only has himself
to blame, Felcher?

S. Olson

fargo116

Oct 20, 2009, 3:44:21 PM10/20/09
On Oct 20, 12:29 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
> "Taco Bell With Dripping Snot" <beaverwa...@foxnews.com> wrote in messagenews:DoadnQXni_EhuUTX...@posted.sonicnet...

> > "Billary/2009" <billaryclinton2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>It's a sad day in America when an investor can't buy into a private
> >>company because of politics.
>
> > You stupid fuck, private companies kept a hate filled racist from buying
> > in to their company. That's Capitalism, ya fucking rightard idiot.
>
> I see your fascist masters have taught you the art of lies, smears and
> character assassination quite well, you evil son of a bitch.
>
> It's a damned shame you don't have the truth on your side and have to engage
> in such despicable practices.

Felcher, Taco is quite right. The NFL and Checkett's group did not
want his fat racist ass in their group, so they threw him out. He's
only got himself to blame.

S. Olson

Eddie Haskell

Oct 20, 2009, 5:01:19 PM10/20/09

"fargo116" <farg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

How is he to blame, Mrs. Olson? All those quotes that were circulated and
reported as true by some morons in the MSM were fabricated lies.

Why do you revel in fascism? Truth and honesty won't advance your agenda?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvqG8z-Eung

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 20, 2009, 5:18:54 PM10/20/09

On Oct 20, 12:24 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:

> > > But fear not, for everyone who participated in the totally fabricated
> > > quotes
> > > that you fascist cocksuckers circulated is going to get his libelous
> > > ass
> > > sued off.
> > Fabricated quotes such as?
>
> All of the following quotes attributed to Rush and circulated by many in
> the
> MSM are total fabrications:

> Nope. Felcher, this is a typical GOP Cocksucker tactic; screaming ALL
> of them are fabrications.

Yeah, I remember some of them. I should have read through them.

> The first two and the seventh one don't have any sourcing. The REST,
> however, do.

And they are fabricated smears.

> The Fat Junkie himself admits he said numbers three and eight when he
> was broadcasting as 'Jeff Christie' in Pittsburgh. He admitted it in a
> Newsday piece called 'Mouth at Work' on Oct. 8, 1990

You had to go back all the way to 1970 for that one.

> Number four comes straight from the Fat Junkie's own mouth on August
> 21, 2007.

There's nothing racist about that statement.

> Number five comes straight from the Fat Junkie's own mouth on January
> 19, 2007

It's true. The NFL is full of criminals.

> Number six comes straight from the January 1993 issue of the Flush
> Rush Quarterly.

It's true. The NBA is full of criminals.

> Number nine comes straight from the Fat Junkie's own mouth on Saturday
> NFL Countdown in September 2003. In fact, he was fired over it,

There's nothing racist about that statement.

> Number 10, well there are several here clumped together.
> 10a. Obama is a 'Halfrican-American.' Verdict: Said it. (January 24,
> 2007)

It's true.

> 10b. Obama is not Black, he's Arab. Verdict: Said it. (Sept. 28, 2008)

Provided it's true, what in the world is racist about that?

> 10c. Obama is an 'affirmative action candidate.' Verdict: Said it.
> (May 21, 2008)

He is.

> 10d. Played a mocking song entitled 'Barack the Magic Negro.' Verdict:
> Did it. (March 19, 2007)

That came from an article original written by a black guy.

> So what do we have here, Felcher? Three quotes that are suspect, one
> that might be and nine that came straight out of his rather large cake
> hole; two of which he even admitted saying. The players in the NFL
> looked at all of those and came to the conclusion, "Hey, this Fat Fuck
> sees our league as a chance to buy and sell black people!" Dave
> Checkett's group dropped him faster than a red-hot stove. .

> So the Fat Junkie didn't lose out because "of a campaign of smears,
> lies and character assassination' as you claim. He lost out because he
> shot off his big mouth. Now his ass is blackballed and he only has

> himself to blame.

The only racist quotes you have are the fabrications, Mrs. Olson.

Now, let me show you some ACTUAL examples of racism:

[...]

From Obama's book:

"White man's greed runs a world in need."

Prof. Gates, anti-white racist who Obama says is a friend of his.

Van Jones, anti-white racist communist truther KOOK!

Now, why do you go ape-shit over benign quotes from Rush that aren't racist,
while you have factual evidence that Obama is a racist and yet don't care?

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 20, 2009, 5:22:45 PM10/20/09

"fargo116" <farg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Your evidence that Rush is a racist is tenuous at best, while the evidence
that Obama is a racist is overwhelming. Now, take a breath mint. The stench
of hypocrisy emanating from your mouth is noxious.

[...]

From Obama's book:

"White man's greed runs a world in need."

Prof. Gates, anti-white racist who Obama says is a friend of his.

Van Jones, anti-white racist communist truther KOOK!

-Eddie Haskell

Daniel

Oct 20, 2009, 5:28:08 PM10/20/09
On Oct 15, 6:34 pm, fargo116 <fargo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 15, 10:39 am, "Billary/2009" <billaryclinton2...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 15, 12:32 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Major Debacle" <major_debacle@The_Pentagon.invalid> wrote in message

> > > He said, as he reveled in the fact that his sides fascist smears worked once
> > > again.
>
> > > But fear not, for everyone who participated in the totally fabricated quotes
> > > that you fascist cocksuckers circulated is going to get his libelous ass
> > > sued off.
>
> Fabricated quotes such as?

Every one of them you libtard pieces of shit used to smear him.

Daniel

Oct 20, 2009, 5:31:05 PM10/20/09

I notice you posted these claims with any supporting evidence. Why is
that?

Jeff M

Oct 20, 2009, 5:41:13 PM10/20/09

What's the difference between the Hindenburg and Rush Limbaugh?

One is a big, fat Nazi gasbag, and the other is a dirigible.

ArmyOfDorkness

Oct 20, 2009, 5:49:41 PM10/20/09

"Daniel" <sabot...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Yep. We made them all up. But Limbaugh has already been shown the door so
there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Eat shit loser Ha Ha Ha.

Curly Surmudgeon

Oct 20, 2009, 9:34:14 PM10/20/09
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:22:45 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <fg...@eeaeae.com>
wrote:

> Your evidence that Rush is a racist is tenuous at best, while the

> evidence that Obama is a racist is overwhelming.

You have that bass ackwards.

--
Regards, Curly
Exactly What are the Republicans Conserving?

Curly Surmudgeon

Oct 20, 2009, 9:37:15 PM10/20/09

What is your threshold for "supporting evidence" if not date and source?
Do you want someone to wave a magic wand and transport you to the precise
instant of the past to listen to Limbaugh's bile?

Curly Surmudgeon

Oct 20, 2009, 9:39:43 PM10/20/09

Buford Pusser <hoofhe...@yahoo.com>
Charles Bell <cbe...@bellsouth.net>
Hiccum Blurpaedius <hic...@gmail.com>
"Omega" <Omeg...@gmail.com>
Paulie Walnutts <hoofhe...@yahoo.com>
"Rudy Canoza" <notg...@yahoo.com>
"Kirby M. Wilson" <kir...@yahoo.com>
Chaos out of Order <goof...@gmail.com>
Andrew Usher <k_over...@yahoo.com>
Greegor <gree...@gmail.com>
"Jerry Kraus" <jkrau...@yahoo.com>
martin <martin.s...@gmail.com>
Daniel <sabot...@hotmail.com>

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

fargo116

Oct 21, 2009, 10:29:23 AM10/21/09
On Oct 20, 9:42 pm, Deucalion <some...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:34:29 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"Deucalion" <some...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> >> The neo-cons are firmly convinced that nothing they do has
> >> consequences.
>
> >I'll tell you like I told your fellow dumbfucks. The quotes circulated by
> >the left to destroy Rush because he is a conservative were out and out lies,
> >you fascist maggot.
>
> I see that you had nothing to rebut the assertion that neo-cons are
> firmly convinced that nothing they do has consequences.  Want to try
> again?

The GOP Cocksuckers NEVER think they are to blame, Deuce. They're
simon-pure and perfect. Everything bad that happens is ALWAYS somebody
else's fault.

S. Olson

fargo116

Oct 21, 2009, 10:29:55 AM10/21/09
On Oct 20, 9:42 pm, Deucalion <some...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:31:30 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Crans...@IKWLITHOM.com> wrote in message
> His side???  Is this a football game or what?

They think it is.

S. Olson

fargo116

Oct 21, 2009, 10:30:38 AM10/21/09
> One is a big, fat Nazi gasbag, and the other is a dirigible.- Hide quoted text -

LOL I love that joke, Jeff.

S. Olson

fargo116

Oct 21, 2009, 10:32:21 AM10/21/09
On Oct 20, 3:49 pm, "ArmyOfDorkness" <DorkAsKni...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Daniel" <sabot12...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Eat shit loser  Ha Ha Ha.- Hide quoted text -

Actually, we didn't. The most they have been able to come up with is
'two.' The Fat Junkie has admitted to 'two' and we have recordings of
him saying 'nine' more.

S. Olson

fargo116

Oct 21, 2009, 10:37:41 AM10/21/09

Nope. He admitted saying TWO of them himself and we have recording of
him saying SEVEN more. Scroll up two posts and you'll see the
evidence.

S. Olson

Lamont Cranston

Oct 21, 2009, 12:06:34 PM10/21/09
"Eddie Haskell" <fg...@eeaeae.com>

>The quotes circulated by your side were out right lies,
>Crankston, you
>fascist piece of human shit.
>
>-Eddie Haskell

Most of the quotations have been well documented, Felcher,
and Limbaugh's blatant racism is very well known.

Now, to continue your much-needed education, Felcher:

Fascism is a form of extreme *right-wing* ideology that
celebrates the nation or the race as an organic community
transcending all other loyalties. It emphasizes a myth of
national or racial rebirth after a period of decline or
destruction. To this end, fascism calls for a "spiritual
revolution" against signs of moral decay such as
individualism and materialism, and seeks to purge "alien"
forces and groups that threaten the organic community.
Fascism tends to celebrate masculinity, youth, mystical
unity, and the regenerative power of violence. Often, but
not always, it promotes racial superiority doctrines, ethnic
persecution, imperialist expansion, and genocide. At the
same time, fascists may embrace a form of internationalism
based on either racial or ideological solidarity across
national boundaries. Usually fascism espouses open male
supremacy, though sometimes it may also promote female
solidarity and new opportunities for women of the privileged
nation or race.

Fascism's approach to politics is both populist--in that it
seeks to activate "the people" as a whole against perceived
oppressors or enemies--and elitist--in that it treats the
people's will as embodied in a select group, or often one
supreme leader, from whom authority proceeds downward.
Fascism seeks to organize a cadre-led mass movement in a
drive to seize state power. It seeks to forcibly subordinate
all spheres of society to its ideological vision of organic
community, usually through a totalitarian state. Both as a
movement and a regime, fascism uses mass organizations as a
system of integration and control, and uses organized
violence to suppress opposition, although the scale of
violence varies widely.

Fascism is hostile to Marxism, liberalism, and conservatism,
yet it borrows concepts and practices from all three.
Fascism rejects the principles of class struggle and
workers' internationalism as threats to national or racial
unity, yet it often exploits real grievances against
capitalists and landowners through ethnic scapegoating or
radical-sounding conspiracy theories. Fascism rejects the
liberal doctrines of individual autonomy and rights,
political pluralism, and representative government, yet it
advocates broad popular participation in politics and may
use parliamentary channels in its drive to power. Its vision
of a "new order" clashes with the conservative attachment to
tradition-based institutions and hierarchies, yet fascism
often romanticizes the past as inspiration for national
rebirth.

Fascism has a complex relationship with established elites
and the non-fascist right. It is never a mere puppet of the
ruling class, but an autonomous movement with its own social
base. In practice, fascism defends capitalism against
instability and the left, but also pursues an agenda that
sometimes clashes with capitalist interests in significant
ways. There has been much cooperation, competition, and
interaction between fascism and other sections of the right,
producing various hybrid movements and regimes.

http://www.publiceye.org/eyes/whatfasc.html

Daniel

Oct 21, 2009, 12:09:41 PM10/21/09
On Oct 20, 9:37 pm, Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySurmudg...@live.com> wrote:

> What is your threshold for "supporting evidence" if not date and source?
> Do you want someone to wave a magic wand and transport you to the precise
> instant of the past to listen to Limbaugh's bile?

A link to a site containing those words in his own voice will suffice.
Since you libtards can seem to quote him ad nauseum, at least one of
you has to be a Rush 24/7 member.

fargo116

Oct 21, 2009, 12:11:36 PM10/21/09
On Oct 20, 3:18 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
> "fargo116" <fargo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > Fabricated quotes such as?
>
> > All of the following quotes attributed to Rush and circulated by many in
> > the
> > MSM are total fabrications:
> > Nope. Felcher, this is a typical GOP Cocksucker tactic; screaming ALL
> > of them are fabrications.
>
> Yeah, I remember some of them. I should have read through them.

Why? You'd still scream we made them ALL up.

> > The first two and the seventh one don't have any sourcing. The REST,
> > however, do.
>
> And they are fabricated smears.

Like here. LOL...four fucking LINES didn't even pass.

> > The Fat Junkie himself admits he said numbers three and eight when he
> > was broadcasting as 'Jeff Christie' in Pittsburgh. He admitted it in a
> > Newsday piece called 'Mouth at Work' on Oct. 8, 1990
>
> You had to go back all the way to 1970 for that one.

So? Your point was that they were...gee, what were your EXACT words,
again?..."All of the following quotes attributed to Rush and
circulated by many in the MSM are total fabrications." Yeah, that was
it. You can read them in this very thread. Turns out these weren't,
doesn't it?

> > Number four comes straight from the Fat Junkie's own mouth on August
> > 21, 2007.
>
> There's nothing racist about that statement.

LOL...Here's comes the fallback position. First it's 'he never said
it!" Then it's 'Well okay, he DID say it but it's not racist!" The Fat
Junkie was reeling off 'examples' of what happens when Blacks 'take
over' government from Whites.

> > Number five comes straight from the Fat Junkie's own mouth on January
> > 19, 2007
>
> It's true. The NFL is full of criminals.

How many gang members are in the NFL, Felcher? And he DID say it,
right?

> > Number six comes straight from the January 1993 issue of the Flush
> > Rush Quarterly.
>
> It's true. The NBA is full of criminals.

So he wasbn't smeared with a made-up quote. He really DID say it, eh?
And he didn't mention the NBA, Felcher. He mentioned the NAACP--an
organization devoted to peace--acquiring liquor stores so it can
practice robberies.

> > Number nine comes straight from the Fat Junkie's own mouth on Saturday
> > NFL Countdown in September 2003. In fact, he was fired over it,
>
> There's nothing racist about that statement.

Suuuuuuure there isn't. I have two legs, Felcher. Pull the other one.

What was the ONLY reason the Fat Junkie mentioned as to why Donovan
McNabb is 'overrated?' Was it his average yards per pass? Was it that
other quarterbacks did just as well for the Eagles as he did when he
was hurt? Was it the average number of times he was sacked during a
game? No, he didn't try and make any of those cases. Instead, he took
the tack that McNabb is overrated because the media wants to see a
black quarterback do well...Like, oh, Andre Ware of the Lions, or
Akili Smith of the Bengals or Joe Gilliam of the Steelers or Kordell
Stewart of the Steelers, Ravens and Da Bearz? Yeah, the media was
REALLY covering up for THOSE guys.

> > Number 10, well there are several here clumped together.
> > 10a. Obama is a 'Halfrican-American.'  Verdict:  Said it. (January 24,
> > 2007)
>
> It's true.

He also said it, correct? Over and over, I believe. The Fat Junkie
obsesses how much black might be in a guy and thinks we should too?
LOL I'll bet he uses the word 'quadroon' all the time in casual
conversation.

> > 10b. Obama is not Black, he's Arab. Verdict: Said it. (Sept. 28, 2008)
>
> Provided it's true, what in the world is racist about that?

Said that too, didn't he?

LOL What's racist about it? Well, because the Fat Junkie knows that
the fear of Blacks is waning in this country while there is a
suspicion that ALL Arabs are terrorists. He hoped it might sway the
election. And the President is not an Arab.

> > 10c. Obama is an 'affirmative action candidate.' Verdict: Said it.
> > (May 21, 2008)
>
> He is.

Looking forward to you explaning just how.

> > 10d. Played a mocking song entitled 'Barack the Magic Negro.' Verdict:
> > Did it. (March 19, 2007)
>
> That came from an article original written by a black guy.

The 'Magic Negro' phrase did but the SONG did not. GOP Cocksuckers
JUST LIKE YOU scream that the song was meant to insult Al Sharpton but
the Fat Junkie would play it when the subject he was talking about was
President Obama.

> > So what do we have here, Felcher? Three quotes that are suspect, one
> > that might be and nine that came straight out of his rather large cake
> > hole; two of which he even admitted saying. The players in the NFL
> > looked at all of those and came to the conclusion, "Hey, this Fat Fuck
> > sees our league as a chance to buy and sell black people!" Dave
> > Checkett's group dropped him faster than a red-hot stove. .
> > So the Fat Junkie didn't lose out because "of a campaign of smears,
> > lies and character assassination' as you claim. He lost out because he
> > shot off his big mouth. Now his ass is blackballed and he only has
> > himself to blame.
>
> The only racist quotes you have are the fabrications, Mrs. Olson.

LOL. Really? So you don't think "Take that bone out of your nose and
call me back," isn't racist? Gee, it sure sounds like it.

> Now, let me show you some ACTUAL examples of racism:
>
> "Typical white person"
>
> -Barack Obama

LOL....THIS is racist, eh? The man was describing his grandmother.

> During the 2008 Presidential campaign Barack Obama told audiences,
> "Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself."
>
> Obama's associations:
>
> Rev. Wright, whose church Obama attended and supported financially for over
> 20 years:
>
> "Barack knows what it means living in a country and a culture that is
> controlled by rich white people."

I like how you leave off the rest of the quote: "Hillary would never
know that."

> Rev. Lowery, hand picked by Obama to deliver the inaugural benediction:
>
> "Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in
> the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when
> black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around, when
> yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white
> will embrace what is right."

Except that this isn't racist. The Rodeo Clown THINKS it is. He even
whined that he didn't hate minorities.

> Sonia Sotomayor, Obama's pick for the SC:
>
> "I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences
> would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who
> hasn't lived that life."

She's saying that a Latina probably knows more about being a Hispanic
than a white man does, Felcher.

> From Obama's book:
>
> "White man's greed runs a world in need."

That's Obama quoting Rev.Wright, Felcher.

> Prof. Gates, anti-white racist who Obama says is a friend of his.

Gates becomes a racist because he got mad at a cop who stubbornly
insisted on busting him for breaking into his OWN house because he
forgot his key.

> Van Jones, anti-white racist communist truther KOOK!

Jones is pretty successful for a 'kook.' He stopped being a communist
YEARS ago, Felcher. How come you don't mention that?

> Now, why do you go ape-shit over benign quotes from Rush that aren't racist,
> while you have factual evidence that Obama is a racist and yet don't care?

Because one, the Fat Junkie made a bunch of racist quotes and then
whined he was being picked on because people remember them,

Two, your list of 'factual evidence' that President Obama is a racist
is no such thing.

Three, you don't even quote Obama except for one instance in which he
describes his gramma as white. The other quotes are from people who
aren't even IN his administration.

Simple whining on your parts, Felcher.

S. Olson

> > though not uncommon, such practices is beyond me.- Hide quoted text -

Daniel

Oct 21, 2009, 12:11:38 PM10/21/09
On Oct 21, 12:06 pm, "Lamont Cranston"
<Lamont.Crans...@EvilWatcher.com> wrote:
> "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com>

> >The quotes circulated by your side were out right lies,
> >Crankston, you
> >fascist piece of human shit.
>
> >-Eddie Haskell
>
> Most of the quotations have been well documented,

Then it should be easy for you to provide links to them, yes? Why is
it that none of you can?

Curly Surmudgeon

Oct 21, 2009, 12:24:28 PM10/21/09

Are you suggesting that anyone who disagrees with Limbaugh is a
"libtard"? That's quite a primitive and crude replacement for educated
decision making.

The poster you attempt to demean offered specific responses to each item
but you demand to be catered to with fine china and sterling silver. The
real world doesn't work that way.

No one owes you a thing. No one is your research assistant. You have no
right to demand shit and hostility sure won't gain you the willing
cooperation of a usenet poster.

If you want more information two rational choices exist, politely ask or
do your own research. Actually there is a third choice, you could always
just fuck off.

Gunner Asch

Oct 21, 2009, 12:51:59 PM10/21/09
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 07:29:23 -0700 (PDT), fargo116 <farg...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>> I see that you had nothing to rebut the assertion that neo-cons are
>> firmly convinced that nothing they do has consequences. �Want to try
>> again?
>

>The DNC Cocksuckers NEVER think they are to blame, Deuce. They're

>simon-pure and perfect. Everything bad that happens is ALWAYS somebody
>else's fault.
>
>S. Olson

Corrected to reflect accuracy.

Gunner

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"

Gunner Asch

Oct 21, 2009, 12:54:00 PM10/21/09
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:11:36 -0700 (PDT), fargo116 <farg...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>> It's true. The NFL is full of criminals.
>
>How many gang members are in the NFL,

211 members of the NFL have felony records

Eddie Haskell

Oct 21, 2009, 4:53:47 PM10/21/09

"fargo116" <farg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Those weren't racist, Mrs. Olson.

This, however is:

[...]

From Obama's book:

"White man's greed runs a world in need."

Prof. Gates, anti-white racist who Obama says is a friend of his.

Van Jones, anti-white racist communist truther KOOK!

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 21, 2009, 6:07:04 PM10/21/09

On Oct 20, 3:18 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
> "fargo116" <fargo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > Fabricated quotes such as?
>
> > All of the following quotes attributed to Rush and circulated by many in
> > the
> > MSM are total fabrications:
> > Nope. Felcher, this is a typical GOP Cocksucker tactic; screaming ALL
> > of them are fabrications.
>
> Yeah, I remember some of them. I should have read through them.

> Why? You'd still scream we made them ALL up.

Cite?

> > The first two and the seventh one don't have any sourcing. The REST,
> > however, do.
>
> And they are fabricated smears.

> Like here. LOL...four fucking LINES didn't even pass.

Huh?

> > The Fat Junkie himself admits he said numbers three and eight when he
> > was broadcasting as 'Jeff Christie' in Pittsburgh. He admitted it in a
> > Newsday piece called 'Mouth at Work' on Oct. 8, 1990
>
> You had to go back all the way to 1970 for that one.

> So? Your point was that they were...gee, what were your EXACT words,
> again?..."All of the following quotes attributed to Rush and
> circulated by many in the MSM are total fabrications." Yeah, that was
> it. You can read them in this very thread. Turns out these weren't,
> doesn't it?

The point is that Rush has been on the radio for over 20 years, three hours
a day you had to go back to 1970 to find one thing you could characterize as
racist.

That makes Rush a fuckin' saint compared to most people.

Face it. The reason you people go to such lengths is because he is a
conservative expressing his views and you want to destroy him so as to shut
him up. That's because you can't refute his views.

> > Number four comes straight from the Fat Junkie's own mouth on August
> > 21, 2007.
>
> There's nothing racist about that statement.

> LOL...Here's comes the fallback position. First it's 'he never said
> it!" Then it's 'Well okay, he DID say it but it's not racist!" The Fat
> Junkie was reeling off 'examples' of what happens when Blacks 'take
> over' government from Whites.

The context is missing so the point is lost. If that was the point then it's
a truth that your side tries to smear with accusations of racism because you
want to shut people up that dare tell the truth.

FACT: the end of apartheid in SA turned the country into a crime ridden
hell-hole.

> > Number five comes straight from the Fat Junkie's own mouth on January
> > 19, 2007
>
> It's true. The NFL is full of criminals.

> How many gang members are in the NFL, Felcher? And he DID say it,
> right?

"LOOKS like a game between the Bloods and the Crips"

> > Number six comes straight from the January 1993 issue of the Flush
> > Rush Quarterly.
>
> It's true. The NBA is full of criminals.

> So he wasbn't smeared with a made-up quote. He really DID say it, eh?
> And he didn't mention the NBA, Felcher. He mentioned the NAACP--an
> organization devoted to peace--acquiring liquor stores so it can
> practice robberies.

Give us a cite other than Flush Rush.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/limbaugh.asp

> > Number nine comes straight from the Fat Junkie's own mouth on Saturday
> > NFL Countdown in September 2003. In fact, he was fired over it,
>
> There's nothing racist about that statement.

> Suuuuuuure there isn't. I have two legs, Felcher. Pull the other one.

> What was the ONLY reason the Fat Junkie mentioned as to why Donovan
> McNabb is 'overrated?' Was it his average yards per pass? Was it that
> other quarterbacks did just as well for the Eagles as he did when he
> was hurt? Was it the average number of times he was sacked during a
> game? No, he didn't try and make any of those cases. Instead, he took
> the tack that McNabb is overrated because the media wants to see a
> black quarterback do well...Like, oh, Andre Ware of the Lions, or
> Akili Smith of the Bengals or Joe Gilliam of the Steelers or Kordell
> Stewart of the Steelers, Ravens and Da Bearz? Yeah, the media was
> REALLY covering up for THOSE guys.

What he said was true and it wasn't racist, anymore than people who got
chills up their leg because Obama was the first black president. You people
have to invent racism on our side while you ignore obvious racism on you
side.

"Typical white person"

-Barack Obama

> > Number 10, well there are several here clumped together.

> > 10a. Obama is a 'Halfrican-American.' Verdict: Said it. (January 24,
> > 2007)
>
> It's true.

> He also said it, correct? Over and over, I believe. The Fat Junkie
> obsesses how much black might be in a guy and thinks we should too?
> LOL I'll bet he uses the word 'quadroon' all the time in casual
> conversation.

I don't know if it's true or not, but it isn't racist. Are all the people
that have obsessed about his race and being the first black president
racists?

> > 10b. Obama is not Black, he's Arab. Verdict: Said it. (Sept. 28, 2008)
>
> Provided it's true, what in the world is racist about that?

> Said that too, didn't he?

> LOL What's racist about it? Well, because the Fat Junkie knows that
> the fear of Blacks is waning in this country while there is a
> suspicion that ALL Arabs are terrorists. He hoped it might sway the
> election.

Mind reader now?

> And the President is not an Arab.

Well, he was wrong, but the context was in his statement that a lot of blue
collar white people won't vote for him because he's black.

> > 10c. Obama is an 'affirmative action candidate.' Verdict: Said it.
> > (May 21, 2008)
>
> He is.

> Looking forward to you explaning just how.

He doesn't have enough experience to be qualified.

> > 10d. Played a mocking song entitled 'Barack the Magic Negro.' Verdict:
> > Did it. (March 19, 2007)
>
> That came from an article original written by a black guy.

> The 'Magic Negro' phrase did but the SONG did not. GOP Cocksuckers
> JUST LIKE YOU scream that the song was meant to insult Al Sharpton but
> the Fat Junkie would play it when the subject he was talking about was
> President Obama.

So?

> > So what do we have here, Felcher? Three quotes that are suspect, one
> > that might be and nine that came straight out of his rather large cake
> > hole; two of which he even admitted saying. The players in the NFL
> > looked at all of those and came to the conclusion, "Hey, this Fat Fuck
> > sees our league as a chance to buy and sell black people!" Dave
> > Checkett's group dropped him faster than a red-hot stove. .
> > So the Fat Junkie didn't lose out because "of a campaign of smears,
> > lies and character assassination' as you claim. He lost out because he
> > shot off his big mouth. Now his ass is blackballed and he only has
> > himself to blame.
>
> The only racist quotes you have are the fabrications, Mrs. Olson.

> LOL. Really? So you don't think "Take that bone out of your nose and
> call me back," isn't racist? Gee, it sure sounds like it.

Yeah, that ONE is, back when he was a shock jock back in 1970. You can only
find one from then?

> Now, let me show you some ACTUAL examples of racism:
>
> "Typical white person"
>
> -Barack Obama

> LOL....THIS is racist, eh? The man was describing his grandmother.

Hahahaha! It's the MOST racist example yet presented by you or me. Obama is
a typical black person. Is that statement racist? Do you know what the word
means? It means you assume that a person is a certain way because of their
race.

See? This is what I mean. You employ tortured reasoning to turn a
conservative into a racist while ignoring GLARING examples on your side. And
in this case the president of the united states!

> During the 2008 Presidential campaign Barack Obama told audiences,
> "Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself."
>
> Obama's associations:
>
> Rev. Wright, whose church Obama attended and supported financially for
> over
> 20 years:
>
> "Barack knows what it means living in a country and a culture that is
> controlled by rich white people."

> I like how you leave off the rest of the quote: "Hillary would never
> know that."

Hahahaha! Goddamn, Mrs. Olson, that makes it just as racist if not even more
so. Hahahaha!

> Rev. Lowery, hand picked by Obama to deliver the inaugural benediction:
>
> "Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in
> the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when
> black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around, when
> yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white
> will embrace what is right."

> Except that this isn't racist. The Rodeo Clown THINKS it is. He even
> whined that he didn't hate minorities.

When are blacks going to embrace what is right? Is that a racist statement?
Of course the fuck it is. Obvious and glaring. Fuck rev. Lowery. I already
embrace what is right. He was speaking at the inauguration of a black
president that whites elected. Race baiters like him will never give it up.
He needs to do what is right and STFU.

> Sonia Sotomayor, Obama's pick for the SC:
>
> "I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her
> experiences
> would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who
> hasn't lived that life."

> She's saying that a Latina probably knows more about being a Hispanic
> than a white man does, Felcher.

Hahahaha.. Nice try, Mrs. Olson, but what she is saying is that she can
render a better decision than someone white. Funny thing is, I was taught
that a judge is supposed to render justice color-blind, and I'm white, so I
guess she's full of shit.

> From Obama's book:
>
> "White man's greed runs a world in need."

> That's Obama quoting Rev.Wright, Felcher.

In the context that he agrees with it, Mrs. Olson.

> Prof. Gates, anti-white racist who Obama says is a friend of his.

> Gates becomes a racist because he got mad at a cop who stubbornly
> insisted on busting him for breaking into his OWN house because he
> forgot his key.

You know that's a gross mischaracterization of what happened, and I'm not
going to recount it for you. Gates assumed the man was a racist because he
was white and Obama did too.

> Van Jones, anti-white racist communist truther KOOK!

> Jones is pretty successful for a 'kook.' He stopped being a communist
> YEARS ago, Felcher. How come you don't mention that?

Of course he did, Mrs. Olson. Of course he did..

And I notice no defense of his racism.

> Now, why do you go ape-shit over benign quotes from Rush that aren't
> racist,
> while you have factual evidence that Obama is a racist and yet don't care?

> Because one, the Fat Junkie made a bunch of racist quotes and then
> whined he was being picked on because people remember them,

No, he didn't make a bunch of racist quotes and he fought back against lying
liberal fascist maggots that invented quotes to try and destroy him because
of his political views.

That SHOULD, as an American, bother YOU, Mrs. Olson.

> Two, your list of 'factual evidence' that President Obama is a racist
> is no such thing.

Of course it is. Not only did he say judge him by the people he surrounds
himself with. He said, "typical white person" and that alone is a bullet in
the head. All by itself.

> Three, you don't even quote Obama except for one instance in which he
> describes his gramma as white. The other quotes are from people who
> aren't even IN his administration.

See above.

> Simple whining on your parts, Felcher.

I'm not the one whining, Mrs. Olson. YOU are the one whining that Rush is a
racist while Obama is not, all the while you have the flimsiest evidence
imaginable to make you case, while mine is iron-clad.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 21, 2009, 6:10:00 PM10/21/09

"Gunner Asch" <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote in message

Oh, so true.

The reason Obama and the democrats are on a wild spending spree:

The best way to destroy the capitalist system is to debauch the currency.

-Vladimir Lenin

The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of
taxation and inflation.

-Vladimir Lenin

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 21, 2009, 6:12:41 PM10/21/09

"fargo116" <farg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Nope. You have three that were invented. All the others aren't racist except
for one he made in 1970, and that's the best you can do in the face of this:

[...]

From Obama's book:

"White man's greed runs a world in need."

Prof. Gates, anti-white racist who Obama says is a friend of his.

Van Jones, anti-white racist communist truther KOOK!

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 21, 2009, 6:17:57 PM10/21/09

"Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:22:45 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <fg...@eeaeae.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Your evidence that Rush is a racist is tenuous at best, while the
>> evidence that Obama is a racist is overwhelming.
>
> You have that bass ackwards.

No retort, just deleted evidence.

I win.

fargo116

Oct 21, 2009, 6:18:38 PM10/21/09
On Oct 21, 2:53 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
> "fargo116" <fargo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > Who got blackballed from EVER owning an NFL team and only has

himself
> > > to blame, Felcher?
>
> > How is he to blame, Mrs. Olson? All those quotes that were circulated
> >and
> > reported as true by some morons in the MSM were fabricated lies.

> > > Nope. He admitted saying TWO of them himself and we have recording

> > > of
> > >him saying SEVEN more. Scroll up two posts and you'll see the
> > >evidence.
>
> Those weren't racist, Mrs. Olson.

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Telling a Black woman caller to
"take that bone out of your nose and get back to me," is not racist at
ALL.

Face facts, Felcher. That Fat Fuck blackballed his OWN rather sizable
ass. Forever. And he did it with his own mouth. If he thinks he's
being picked on, I have three words for that Whining Crybaby.

You ready?

LET...HIM...SUE.

I "triple" dare him.

S. Olson

S. Olson

Eddie Haskell

Oct 21, 2009, 6:25:05 PM10/21/09

> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:34:29 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <fg...@eeaeae.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Deucalion" <som...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

>>> The neo-cons are firmly convinced that nothing they do has
>>> consequences.
>>

>>I'll tell you like I told your fellow dumbfucks. The quotes circulated by
>>the left to destroy Rush because he is a conservative were out and out
>>lies,
>>you fascist maggot.
>
> I see that you had nothing to rebut the assertion that neo-cons are
> firmly convinced that nothing they do has consequences. Want to try
> again?

I see that you have nothing to refute my rebuttal. Want to try again?

Back 'em up asshole.

"I mean, let's face it, we didn't have slavery in this country for over 100
years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the
South. I'm not saying we should bring it back; I'm just saying it had its
merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark."

"You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the
confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed."

And just as a side note, notice how in the second one the lying asshole has
to tell stupid democrats who James Earl Ray was?

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 21, 2009, 6:26:42 PM10/21/09

"fargo116" <farg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Funny as hell coming from the but but but Bush crowd. Not to mention the
fact that you elected a racist.

Eddie Haskell

Oct 21, 2009, 6:27:37 PM10/21/09

> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:31:30 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <fg...@eeaeae.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont....@IKWLITHOM.com> wrote in message

>>> ROTFL! Yeah, that's certainlhy going to happen. What was it that you
>>> wingnuts told us when you boycotted the Dixie Chicks? Oh, yeah, I
>>> remember: speech has consequences. These consequences are very well
>>> deserved.
>>
>>The quotes circulated by your side were out right lies, Crankston, you
>>fascist piece of human shit.
>>
>>-Eddie Haskell
>>

> His side??? Is this a football game or what?

Yawn..

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 21, 2009, 6:28:14 PM10/21/09

> They think it is.

Pure projection.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 21, 2009, 6:29:43 PM10/21/09

"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont....@EvilWatcher.com> wrote in message

> "Eddie Haskell" <fg...@eeaeae.com>
>>
>>The quotes circulated by your side were out right lies, Crankston, you
>>fascist piece of human shit.
>>
>>-Eddie Haskell
>
> Most of the quotations have been well documented, Felcher, and Limbaugh's
> blatant racism is very well known.

You're lying is very well known and documented, Crankston.

Daniel

Oct 21, 2009, 6:30:55 PM10/21/09
On Oct 21, 12:24 pm, Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySurmudg...@live.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:09:41 -0700, Daniel <sabot12...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Oct 20, 9:37 pm, Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySurmudg...@live.com> wrote:
>
> >> What is your threshold for "supporting evidence" if not date and
> >> source? Do you want someone to wave a magic wand and transport you to
> >> the precise instant of the past to listen to Limbaugh's bile?
>
> > A link to a site containing those words in his own voice will suffice.
> > Since you libtards can seem to quote him ad nauseum, at least one of you
> > has to be a Rush 24/7 member.
>
> Are you suggesting that anyone who disagrees with Limbaugh is a
> "libtard"?  That's quite a primitive and crude replacement for educated
> decision making.

Hardly. I am merely calling a libtard a libtard. You DO know
liberalism is a documented metal illness, don't you?

> The poster you attempt to demean offered specific responses to each item
> but you demand to be catered to with fine china and sterling silver.  The
> real world doesn't work that way.

No, I only expect some sort of evidence to support the claim.

> No one owes you a thing.  No one is your research assistant.  You have no
> right to demand shit and hostility sure won't gain you the willing
> cooperation of a usenet poster.

If someone makes a claim, it most certainly is their responsibility to
back it up.

> If you want more information two rational choices exist, politely ask or
> do your own research.  Actually there is a third choice, you could always
> just fuck off.

How cute.

fargo116

Oct 21, 2009, 7:14:55 PM10/21/09
On Oct 21, 4:07 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
> "fargo116" <fargo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 20, 3:18 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
>

> > "fargo116" <fargo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > All of the following quotes attributed to Rush and circulated by many in
> > > the
> > > MSM are total fabrications:
> > > Nope. Felcher, this is a typical GOP Cocksucker tactic; screaming ALL
> > > of them are fabrications.
>
> > Yeah, I remember some of them. I should have read through them.
> > Why? You'd still scream we made them ALL up.
>
> Cite?

Right here, Felcher Two lines down.

S. Olson

> > > The first two and the seventh one don't have any sourcing. The REST,
> > > however, do.
>
> > And they are fabricated smears.

See, you're crying again that the Fat Junkie didn't say what he said.

S. Olson

fargo116

Oct 21, 2009, 7:17:30 PM10/21/09
On Oct 21, 4:12 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
> "fargo116" <fargo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Wahhhhh! He never said them! Waaaaaaah! Okay, he SAID them but they
weren't racist! Waaaaaah! We....we're being PICKED on! Obama's not
being PICKED on, WE'RE the only ones who can be PICKED on!

S. Olon

fargo116

Oct 21, 2009, 7:18:25 PM10/21/09
On Oct 21, 4:17 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
> "Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySurmudg...@live.com> wrote in message

> > On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:22:45 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com>

> > wrote:
>
> >> Your evidence that Rush is a racist is tenuous at best, while the
> >> evidence that Obama is a racist is overwhelming.
>
> > You have that bass ackwards.
>
> No retort, just deleted evidence.

It's already been answered, Felcher. Gonna cry some more?

S. Olson

fargo116

Oct 21, 2009, 7:21:19 PM10/21/09
On Oct 21, 4:26 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
> "fargo116" <fargo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You mean we elected "a Black guy" don't you? LOL. C'mon Festus, we all
know you secretly want to buy and sell black people. So did the Fat
Junkie before he talked himself out of ANY NFL ownership.

S. Olson

fargo116

Oct 21, 2009, 7:22:09 PM10/21/09
On Oct 21, 4:28 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
> "fargo116" <fargo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

That means: "Duhhhhh....I don't have an answer."

S. Olson

fargo116

Oct 21, 2009, 7:22:44 PM10/21/09
On Oct 21, 4:29 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com> wrote:
> "Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Crans...@EvilWatcher.com> wrote in message

> > "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com>

Already been answered, Felcher.

S. Olson

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Curly Surmudgeon

Oct 22, 2009, 1:08:47 AM10/22/09
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:17:57 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <fg...@eeaeae.com>
wrote:

> "Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:22:45 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <fg...@eeaeae.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Your evidence that Rush is a racist is tenuous at best, while the
>>> evidence that Obama is a racist is overwhelming.
>>
>> You have that bass ackwards.
>
> No retort, just deleted evidence.
>
> I win.

Yes, you win the booby prize. Live long and suffer.

--
Regards, Curly
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Curly Surmudgeon

Oct 22, 2009, 1:11:33 AM10/22/09
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:30:55 -0700, Daniel <sabot...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 21, 12:24 pm, Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySurmudg...@live.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:09:41 -0700, Daniel <sabot12...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> > A link to a site containing those words in his own voice will
>> > suffice. Since you libtards can seem to quote him ad nauseum, at
>> > least one of you has to be a Rush 24/7 member.
>>
>> Are you suggesting that anyone who disagrees with Limbaugh is a
>> "libtard"?  That's quite a primitive and crude replacement for educated
>> decision making.
>
> Hardly. I am merely calling a libtard a libtard. You DO know liberalism
> is a documented metal illness, don't you?

No, I don't. In fact you're wrong on that issue too. Point out the DSM
page you think it's on.

>> The poster you attempt to demean offered specific responses to each
>> item but you demand to be catered to with fine china and sterling
>> silver.  The real world doesn't work that way.
>
> No, I only expect some sort of evidence to support the claim.

Which you were given. Your whining obligates no one.

>> No one owes you a thing.  No one is your research assistant.  You have
>> no right to demand shit and hostility sure won't gain you the willing
>> cooperation of a usenet poster.
>
> If someone makes a claim, it most certainly is their responsibility to
> back it up.

Which they did. It was obviously insufficient to you however acting like
a spoiled 2-year old isn't going to gain anyone's desire to comply with
your demands.

fargo116

Oct 22, 2009, 11:56:02 AM10/22/09
On Oct 21, 10:18 pm, Deucalion <some...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:25:05 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"Deucalion" <some...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> >> I see that you had nothing to rebut the assertion that neo-cons are
> >> firmly convinced that nothing they do has consequences.  Want to try
> >> again?
>
> >I see that you have nothing to refute my rebuttal. Want to try again?
>
> I see that you had nothing to rebut the assertion that neo-cons are
> firmly convinced that nothing they do has consequences.  Want to try
>  again?

That should be no problem for him, Deuce. Felcher likes to repeat dumb
stuff that's already been addressed over and over.

S. Olson

Eddie Haskell

Oct 22, 2009, 12:22:41 PM10/22/09

"fargo116" <farg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You're confused, Mrs. Olson, the racist whiner is Obama.

Here, just take a look:

Eddie Haskell

Oct 22, 2009, 12:28:28 PM10/22/09

> > > The first two and the seventh one don't have any sourcing. The REST,

> > > however, do.
>
> > And they are fabricated smears.

> See, you're crying again that the Fat Junkie didn't say what he said.

The only racist comment that you can dredge up is the bone in the nose
comment made back in 1970, while I can provide ample proof that by you and
Obama's own admission, that Obama is emphatically a racist.

"Actually, many of them ARE racists. If you lie down with pigs, you get up
smelling like garbage."

-Fargo116, Tuesday, September 15, 2009 4:12 PM:

During the 2008 Presidential campaign Barack Obama told audiences,
"Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself."

Obama's racist associations:

Rev. Wright, whose church Obama attended and supported financially for over
20 years:

Barack knows what it means living in a country and a culture that is
controlled by rich white people.

Rev. Lowery, hand picked by Obama to deliver the inaugural benediction:

"Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in
the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when
black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around, when
yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white
will embrace what is right."

Sonia Sotomayor, Obama's pick for the SC:

"I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences
would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who
hasn't lived that life."

From Obama's book:

"White man's greed runs a world in need."

Prof. Gates, anti-white racist who Obama says is a friend of his.

Van Jones, anti-white racist communist truther KOOK!

-Eddie Haskell, Humiliating Mrs. Olson with a bare ass whipping for all the
world to see, September 15, 2009 5:40 PM

Eddie Haskell

Oct 22, 2009, 12:45:27 PM10/22/09

"fargo116" <farg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> S. Olson

Furthermore, the bone in the nose comment was perfectly understandable. I've
said it plenty of times trying to place my order at the drive trough window.

Eddie Haskell: Yeah, I'll have a McBurger, McFries and a McApple pie. Oh,
and a medium McCoke.

McOrder taker: Yubba muh dooba mah mubble ma blubba blubba.

Eddie Haskell: Uhhh. what?

McOrder taker: Yodda mumubba blabah mlubba buh.

Eddie Haskell: Uhh.. I don't speak ebonics. Speak English please.

McOrder taker: Mutter buh hummbah bubbah mah boo boo.

Eddie Haskell: McFuckit. Oh, and take that bone out of your nose.

Screeeech.. Vroom...

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 22, 2009, 12:47:50 PM10/22/09

"fargo116" <farg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Damn, had nervous breakdown after I showed him this:

Eddie Haskell

Oct 22, 2009, 12:53:11 PM10/22/09

"fargo116" <farg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

All your pathetic and embarrassing excuses were summarily destroyed. Gonna
keep demonstrating your rampant hypocrisy?

[...]

From Obama's book:

"White man's greed runs a world in need."

Prof. Gates, anti-white racist who Obama says is a friend of his.

Van Jones, anti-white racist communist truther KOOK!

-Eddie Haskell, Humiliating Mrs. Olson with a bare ass whipping for all the

Eddie Haskell

Oct 22, 2009, 12:53:43 PM10/22/09

> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:17:57 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <fg...@eeaeae.com>
> wrote:
>
>> "Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message

>>> You have that bass ackwards.
>>
>> No retort, just deleted evidence.
>>
>> I win.
>
> Yes, you win the booby prize. Live long and suffer.

No retort.

I win again.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 22, 2009, 12:59:09 PM10/22/09

> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:25:05 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <fg...@eeaeae.com>

Eddie Haskell

Oct 22, 2009, 1:03:26 PM10/22/09

"fargo116" <farg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

No, it means that I have 10 times more evidence that Obama is a racist than
you do that Rush is one, and yet you won't admit that Obama is one while
insisting that Rush is. That's because you're on Obama's team while Rush is
on the other. Politics is not about the good of the country to you. It's
just a football game.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 22, 2009, 1:05:38 PM10/22/09

> So tell us wise one. What do you think that the NFL really is?

A bunch of cowering pussys and morons that stupidly believe fascist democrat
smears and character assassination.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

Oct 22, 2009, 1:07:13 PM10/22/09

> Already been answered, Felcher.

All stupid and pathetic "answers" summarily destroyed, Mrs. Olson.

[...]

From Obama's book:

"White man's greed runs a world in need."

Prof. Gates, anti-white racist who Obama says is a friend of his.

Van Jones, anti-white racist communist truther KOOK!

"Typical white person"

-Barack Obama

-Eddie Haskell, Humiliating Mrs. Olson with a bare ass whipping for all the

Message has been deleted

fargo116

Oct 23, 2009, 10:03:05 AM10/23/09
On Oct 22, 9:58 pm, Deucalion <some...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:59:09 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <f...@eeaeae.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"Deucalion" <some...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> You are supporting my assertion quite well.  Haven't you tired of it
> yet.  You think that your actions have no consequences.  They do.-

Felcher is like ALL GOP Cocksuckers. They want to be able to say the
word 'nigger' with impunity and think its an abridgement of freedom of
speech when they get pilloried for it.

S. Olson