Clearing the Smoke on Obama's Eligibility Updated :: This is the most complete report about Obama's eligibility on the Internet!

Tea Party Patriot

Apr 24, 2010, 11:59:05 PM4/24/10
Most people think of an original birth certificate as a state or hospital
document containing a statement by a doctor or midwife. The hospital
document usually is accompanied by a footprint.

No one has ever presented any evidence that such a document has ever existed
in the United States for Barack Obama. The Hawaii Dept of Health refuses to
give a yes or no answer to the question whether they have such a document on
file.

Instead of the birth certificate on file at the Hawaii Dept of Health, the
Obama campaign posted on the Daily Kos blog and the Fightthesmears website a
"Certification of Live Birth". This Certification of Live Birth is not a
copy of the original birth certificate. It is a computer-generated document
that the state of Hawaii issues on request to indicate that a birth
certificate of some type is "on record in accordance with state policies and
procedures". And there is the problem. As will be shown below, given the
statutes in force in 1961, the Certification of Live Birth proves nothing
unless we know what is on the original birth certificate. There are several
legal areas (involving ethnic quotas and subsidy) for which the state of
Hawaii up until June 2009 did not accept its computer-generated
Certification of Live Birth as sufficient proof of birth in Hawaii or
parentage. Why should the citizens of the United States be content with
lower standards for ascertaining the qualifications of their President than
were required by the Department of Hawaiian Homelands for ascertaining
whether an applicant for its programs was born in Hawaii?

Obama has refused to allow the Hawaii Dept of Health to release his
original birth certificate. The Hawaii Dept of Health has refused to
provide any information about the hospital, or doctor, or midwife. It also
refuses to confirm whether it has on record any information about a
hospital, or doctor or midwife.

Jonathan Alter, senior editor at Newsweek magazine, told Keith Olbermann on
MSNBC on Feb 20, 2009 that "They [the Republicans] are a party that is out
of ideas so they have to resort to these lies about the fact that he's not a
citizen. This came up during the campaign, Keith. The Obama campaign
actually posted his birth certificate from a Hawaii hospital online." But
it is Alter who resorted to lying to the American people on television. "The
Obama campaign" never "actually posted his birth certificate from a Hawaii
hospital online."

On July 17, 2009 CNN's Kitty Pilgrim lied when she stated that the Obama
campaign had produced "the original birth certificate" on the internet and
that FactCheck.org had examined the original birth certificate. The
Certification of Live Birth that was posted by the campaign and
FactCheck.org is not, and by definition, cannot be the original birth
certificate or a copy of the original birth certificate. It contains no
space for the signature of a doctor or midwife. It contains no space for
the hospital or house where Barack Obama was born. There is no space on the
Certification for any probative evidence that can be checked up on to see
whether the Certification is valid. There were no computer generated
Certifications of Live Birth in 1961, the year Obama was born.

MUCH, MUCH MORTE AT :
http://www.westernjournalism.com/?page_id=7263

Iarnrod

Apr 25, 2010, 1:08:50 AM4/25/10
On Apr 24, 9:59 pm, "Tea Party Patriot"

<teapartypatriotn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Most people think of an original birth certificate as a state or hospital
> document containing a statement by a doctor or midwife.

No they don't kook. Hawaii issued Obama's birth certificate and case
is closed.

You do realize, nutbag, that it's entirely possible for babies to be
born without a doctor at all.

You're incredibly stupid.

None4U

Apr 25, 2010, 1:38:02 AM4/25/10

"Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Apr 24, 9:59 pm, "Tea Party Patriot"
<teapartypatriotn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Most people think of an original birth certificate as a state or hospital
> document containing a statement by a doctor or midwife.

No they don't kook. Hawaii issued Obama's birth certificate and case
is closed.

Yes they do everyone has a birth certificate.
Hsawaii doesnt issue birth cetificatesa. Only Drs do. Hawaii issued a
COLB, based on what lies Obama told them.

You do realize, nutbag, that it's entirely possible for babies to be
born without a doctor at all.

You're incredibly stupid.

Yup, in Kenya, not America. Everyone geta a birth certificate here. OBAMA
DOESNT EVEN HAVE A sOCIAL SECURITY CARD. He cant get one.

Keep dreaming up bullshit . Commie He aint an American. And never will be.

CherisPlace

Apr 25, 2010, 1:50:41 AM4/25/10
On Apr 25, 12:38 am, "None4U" <nos...@nospam.none> wrote:
> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

ROFL I think somebody's been watching too much Fox News. Do you
really think it would be possible to even get on a presidential ballot
without proof of citizenship? My daughter's a trauma nurse and has to
prove citizenship for every job she takes as a traveling nurse. LOL
It never ceases to amaze me the stuff people will swallow...swallow a
camel and strain at a gnat. If it were that easy to get someone in
the White House who wasn't a citizen the GOP wouldn't have tried so
hard to get the law changed so that Schwarzenegger could run...and
he's a citizen, just not born here, and they couldn't get him on a
ballot. Did you know the state of Arizona actually passed a law
keeping Obama off the ballot until he proved his citizenship?! These
people are nuts.

Message has been deleted

Iarnrod

Apr 25, 2010, 11:26:59 AM4/25/10
On Apr 24, 11:38 pm, "None4U" <nos...@nospam.none> wrote:
> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 24, 9:59 pm, "Tea Party Patriot"
>
> > <teapartypatriotn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Most people think of an original birth certificate as a state or hospital
> > > document containing a statement by a doctor or midwife.
>
> > No they don't kook. Hawaii issued Obama's birth certificate and case
> > is closed.
>
> Yes they do everyone has a birth certificate.

Including Obama who released his to the public and is the ONLY
president ever in HISTORY to so prove he is a natural born citizen.

> Hsawaii  doesnt issue birth cetificatesa. Only Drs do.

BWAHAHAHAAAHHAAAAA!!!!!

THAT is the single dopiest statement you've ever made in a whole raft
of dopey statements!!! STATES are the only entities authorized to
issue birth certificates. Hospitals and doctors issue cute souvenirs
that have NO WEIGHT in any court in the land, you stupid kook!

Too fuckin' funny that you thought that!!

DOCTORS not only DON'T issue birth certificates, but they CANNOT do
any such thing!!

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

>  Hawaii  issued a
> COLB, based on what lies Obama told them.

Obama was a four-day old infant at the time Hawaii filed his birth
certificate. What did he tell them, kook? "Goo goo?"

You are stupid beyond all human ability to measure stupidity.

> > You do realize, nutbag, that it's entirely possible for babies to be
> > born without a doctor at all.
>
> You're incredibly stupid.

So you think a woman in labor has the ability to prevent the baby from
emerging through the birth canal until a doctor arrives? What happens
to the baby, fool, if no doctor arrives for four days?

I take it back. THIS is the dopiest statement you've made yet!

> Yup, in Kenya, not America.

So every birth in America is attended by a doctor? So the cab drivers
who deliver babies in their back seats when the women can't make it to
the hospital in time -- these cabbies have medical degrees as
obstetricians? BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!!

> Everyone geta a birth certificate here.

Yup. Including Obama, who is the ONLY president in US history to
release his.

> OBAMA
> DOESNT EVEN HAVE A sOCIAL SECURITY CARD. He cant get one.

Of course he has one, you idiot.

> Keep dreaming up bullshit .

That statement DRIPS with irony, you fool.

At this point, it's uncertain that you even have a brain.

> Commie  He aint an American. And never will be.

He is more American than YOU, you stupid dope who doesn't even know
what "commie" means. Obama and the Dems SAVED America from Republican
malfeasance while YOU are nothing but an America-hating fascist who
wants to destroy the Constitution.

FACT.

Iarnrod

Apr 25, 2010, 11:30:44 AM4/25/10
On Apr 24, 11:50 pm, CherisPlace <CherisPl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Did you know the state of Arizona actually passed a law
> keeping Obama off the ballot until he proved his citizenship?!  These
> people are nuts.

What the nutbag birfers don't realize is that Obama would have been
the only candidate on the Arizona ballot if that had been the law in
2008. Because Obama actually did release his certified Hawaiian birth
certificate proving he is a natural born citizen while Panama native
John McCain's birth certificate, which he refused to release, cannot
alone possibly establish whether he is a natural born citizen

Supreme IRONY!

CherisPlace

Apr 25, 2010, 12:18:10 PM4/25/10

Which again proves their problem isn't with his citizenship but his
policies. The big money/big business influences that drivethem are
terrified they'll have to buck up and help bail the country out of
this mess they caused with their greed because the working class/
middle class can't do it this time because they don't even have a
job! They'll do or say anything to keep anybody from creating a
reasonably fair playing field again like FDR did. The ironic point is
they can't keep prospering if that doesn't happen because there's
nothing left to push to the top.

James

Apr 25, 2010, 12:49:54 PM4/25/10
"None4U" <nos...@nospam.none> wrote in message

I think it's possible to get a certificate like Obama's if you are
adopted. Theat could be the red tape that wouldn;t get him one for being
born in Kenya. so he would have to go through an informal process of
adoption in order to get one.

Iarnrod

Apr 25, 2010, 1:17:34 PM4/25/10
On Apr 25, 10:49 am, "James" <kingko...@iglou.com> wrote:
> "None4U" <nos...@nospam.none> wrote in message

> > "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Apr 24, 9:59 pm, "Tea Party Patriot"
> > <teapartypatriotn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Most people think of an original birth certificate as a state or
> >> hospital document containing a statement by a doctor or midwife.
>
> > No they don't kook. Hawaii issued Obama's birth certificate and case
> > is closed.
>
> > Yes they do everyone has a birth certificate.
> > Hsawaii  doesnt issue birth cetificatesa. Only Drs do.  Hawaii issued
> > a COLB, based on what lies Obama told them.
>
> > You do realize, nutbag, that it's entirely possible for babies to be
> > born without a doctor at all.
>
> > You're incredibly stupid.
>
> > Yup, in Kenya, not America. Everyone geta a birth certificate here.
> > OBAMA DOESNT EVEN HAVE A sOCIAL SECURITY CARD. He cant get one.
>
> > Keep dreaming up bullshit . Commie  He aint an American. And never
> > will be.
>
> I think it's possible to get a certificate like Obama's if you are
> adopted.

You cannot get a birth certificate saying you are born in Hawaii
unless you can prove you were born in Hawaii. A child adopted in
Hawaii can only get a Hawaiian COLB that states the true place of
birth. If that adopted child was born in Hawaii, he/she is entitled to
a birth certificate saying so. If that child was born in Arkansas or
China or the Philippines, then the Hawaiian birth certificate would
say that. It cannot say the child was born in Hawaii if he/she was
not.

Regardless of this, This Hawaiian law did not exist when Obama was
born so it is immaterial.

> Theat could be the red tape that wouldn't get him one for being
> born in Kenya.

False. He was born in Hawaii, as Hawaii has proven. There is no "red
tape." Case is closed.

> so he would have to go through an informal process of
> adoption in order to get one.

Adoption? WTF are you talking about? He was born to his mother who
kept him. He was not adopted. What's in the water you folks drink?

Lamont Cranston

Apr 25, 2010, 6:56:17 PM4/25/10
Teabagging Parrot wrote:

[nothing as usual]

There is no smoke, Queefer, except that which occupies that space where
your brain should reside.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Update Nov. 1: The Associated Press quoted Chiyome Fukino as saying that
both she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have
personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original
birth certificate.

Fukino also was quoted by several other news organizations. The Honolulu
Advertiser quoted Fukino as saying the agency had been bombarded by
requests, and that the registrar of statistics had even been called in
at home in the middle of the night.

Honolulu Advertiser, Nov. 1 2008: "This has gotten ridiculous,"
state health director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said yesterday. "There are
plenty of other, important things to focus on, like the economy, taxes,
energy." . . . Will this be enough to quiet the doubters? "I hope so,"
Fukino said. "We need to get some work done."

Fukino said she has “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State
Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on

record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

Lamont Cranston

Apr 25, 2010, 6:57:20 PM4/25/10
CherisPlace wrote:
> On Apr 25, 10:30 am, Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 24, 11:50 pm, CherisPlace <CherisPl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Did you know the state of Arizona actually passed a law
>>> keeping Obama off the ballot until he proved his citizenship?! These
>>> people are nuts.
>> What the nutbag birfers don't realize is that Obama would have been
>> the only candidate on the Arizona ballot if that had been the law in
>> 2008. Because Obama actually did release his certified Hawaiian birth
>> certificate proving he is a natural born citizen while Panama native
>> John McCain's birth certificate, which he refused to release, cannot
>> alone possibly establish whether he is a natural born citizen
>>
>> Supreme IRONY!
>
> Which again proves their problem isn't with his citizenship but his
> policies.

Their real problem with him is his race.

Lamont Cranston

Apr 25, 2010, 7:06:19 PM4/25/10

Untrue on three counts. Every birth certificate now issued by the State
of Hawaii looks like the one that Obama has. The law that allows a
non-Hawaiian-born adoptee to get a Hawaiian birth certificate wasn't
passed until 1983; Obama was born in 1961. Finally, the 1983 law that
allows an adoptee to get a Hawaiian birth certificate specifies that the
actual place of birth must appear on it. Other than that, you're right.

Lamont Cranston

Apr 25, 2010, 7:07:09 PM4/25/10
"None4U" <nos...@nospam.none> wrote in message

> Hsawaii doesnt issue birth cetificatesa. Only Drs do. Hawaii issued

> a COLB, based on what lies Obama told them.

Wrong, you fucking moron. Hawaii issues birth certificates. Doctors
*do not* issue birth certificates.

How did you get so fucking stupid? Were you born that way or did you
lose all intelligence after you became a birther?

James

Apr 25, 2010, 11:39:53 PM4/25/10
"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont....@TheShadow.com> wrote in message

As I understand it, the person belonging to the certificate is entitled
to the full certificate originally recorded but no one else. Some states
even offerred a plastic card (like a credit card) as an officail
certificate for presenting when neccessary. That way any personal info
like legitimacy etc was not able to enter the public arena. I don't know
if they still do that or not. I have no idea about the certificate that
has circulated the net. I've not seen it but it would be an abreviated
version of the actual certificate. Just like the credit card type.

James

Apr 25, 2010, 11:41:28 PM4/25/10
"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont....@TheShadow.com> wrote in message

As I understand it, the person belonging to the certificate is entitled

None4U

Apr 26, 2010, 2:05:39 AM4/26/10

"Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Supreme IRONY!

Supreme bullshit from your part.

None4U

Apr 26, 2010, 2:11:52 AM4/26/10

"CherisPlace" <Cheri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Yes its possible you second grade educated moron.

Are you a fucking idiot. Neither the election board or state secretary
checked his papers. They were supposed too, but not required too. The
gubment employee who looked at his app. Stated he gave him the benefit of
the doubt. Because he was too stupid to know how to verify his birth place.
Obama has been trained to manipulate people.
The Constitution requirement is ironclad. But there is no Constitutional way
to verify his eligibility.

What part of that don't you grasp.

You have been duped by a foreign Marxist hell bent to destroy the US from
within.

There's a Comie in the Whitehouse.

Voted in by the retard idiots in America.

None4U

Apr 26, 2010, 2:36:13 AM4/26/10

On Apr 24, 11:38 pm, "None4U" <nos...@nospam.none> wrote:
> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 24, 9:59 pm, "Tea Party Patriot"
>
> > <teapartypatriotn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Most people think of an original birth certificate as a state or
> > > hospital
> > > document containing a statement by a doctor or midwife.
>
> > No they don't kook. Hawaii issued Obama's birth certificate and case
> > is closed.
>
> Yes they do everyone has a birth certificate.

Including Obama who released his to the public and is the ONLY
president ever in HISTORY to so prove he is a natural born citizen.

> Hsawaii doesnt issue birth cetificatesa. Only Drs do.

BWAHAHAHAAAHHAAAAA!!!!!

THAT is the single dopiest statement you've ever made in a whole raft
of dopey statements!!! STATES are the only entities authorized to
issue birth certificates. Hospitals and doctors issue cute souvenirs
that have NO WEIGHT in any court in the land, you stupid kook!

Too fuckin' funny that you thought that!!

DOCTORS not only DON'T issue birth certificates, but they CANNOT do
any such thing!!

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Youre a liar. I have my long form . And its signed by a Dr, a witness, and
a Hospital. The hospital forwards the information to the state who issues
Colb. Obama got his long form. Because Colbs didnt exist when he was born
retard. Everyone got birth certificates . You paid to lie uninformed
marxist idiot. The state doesnt nor ever did issue birth certificates. A
COLB is not a birth certificate.

Ive never met such a clueless fuck in my life.

> Hawaii issued a
> COLB, based on what lies Obama told them.

Obama was a four-day old infant at the time Hawaii filed his birth
certificate. What did he tell them, kook? "Goo goo?"

Moron, he was born in Kenya. And the kenyan president has his birth
certificate. Hawaii didnt file anything. Somebody filed for a Colb , long
after the fact., His corrupt lying marxist parent.

You are stupid beyond all human ability to measure stupidity.

> > You do realize, nutbag, that it's entirely possible for babies to be
> > born without a doctor at all.

Yup, in Kenya, not America. Everyone geta a birth certificate here. OBAMA
DOESNT EVEN HAVE A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD. He cant get one.

So you think a woman in labor has the ability to prevent the baby from
emerging through the birth canal until a doctor arrives? What happens
to the baby, fool, if no doctor arrives for four days?

I take it back. THIS is the dopiest statement you've made yet!

Obama stated he was born in a fucking hospital moron, not me. So its his
stupid statement.

> Yup, in Kenya, not America.

So every birth in America is attended by a doctor? So the cab drivers
who deliver babies in their back seats when the women can't make it to
the hospital in time -- these cabbies have medical degrees as
obstetricians? BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!!

obama stated he was born in a hospital, moron.

You obtuse, thick , dimwit.

> Everyone geta a birth certificate here.

Yup. Including Obama, who is the ONLY president in US history to
release his.

Nope. His is in kenya. Hes the only Kenyan in American history. Who was
asked to release his birth certificate. And refused to do so. Who has
locked up every piece of written history. Since the day he was born.

THATS A FUCKING FACT.

> OBAMA
> DOESNT EVEN HAVE A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD. He cant get one.

Of course he has one, you idiot.

Hes got 36 social security numbers to be correct. All belonging to someone
else. One number belongs to a 110 year old dead man.

> Keep dreaming up bullshit .

That statement DRIPS with irony, you fool.

At this point, it's uncertain that you even have a brain.

Its certain you are obtuse, thick , idiot.

> Commie He aint an American. And never will be.

He is more American than YOU, you stupid dope who doesn't even know
what "commie" means.

Nope. I have my long form birth crtificate. Signed by a Dr and a witness. An
AMERICAN pasport . And two COLBS with different birthplaces on them.

Obama has a COLB from the state with the highest COLB corruption for
illegals. Of all of them. And 36 Social security numbers belonging to
someone else.

Im legally and morally , and Constitutionally an American more then him and
you.

Obama and the Dems SAVED America from Republican
malfeasance while YOU are nothing but an America-hating fascist who
wants to destroy the Constitution.

Osama the marxist Commie and the fascist hitler copying Socialist are
destroyting America. In a far worse way then the Constitutional guaranteed
Republican party . Or the Conservative save Americans ever will or could.

Hitler hid his birth certificate too. And Germany stated he was born there
too.

Look what he did.

You Commies couldnt do anything original if your life depended on it.

Except lie your asses off and call eveyone who has your corrupt overthrow
free America game down.

Racist ands fascist.

There are no extreme Conservatives.

Only extreme , fascist , leftards.

None4U

Apr 26, 2010, 4:35:46 AM4/26/10

"Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Of course you are ignorant of the fact that hawaiii accepted circumstantial
evidence of proof of birth in the first place. Everyone has already proven
that fact. Any and I mean ANY piece of paper can and was accepted for proof.
For thousands if not millions of illegals in Hawaii. A newspaper article
stating born in Honolulu is good. A drivers license saying Hawai is good.
Obamas proof is not legal or acceoptable proof. Its a con.

A child adopted in
Hawaii can only get a Hawaiian COLB that states the true place of
birth.

Wrong. A Colb will state whatever birthplace that the accepted document
states is the birth place.

If that adopted child was born in Hawaii, he/she is entitled to
a birth certificate saying so.

Maybe, but irrelevent inObamas case.

If that child was born in Arkansas or
China or the Philippines, then the Hawaiian birth certificate would
say that.

Not if the parent presented papers stating otherwise. As Obamas parent did.

It cannot say the child was born in Hawaii if he/she was
not.

Yes it can. And it will. If the parent wants it too.

Regardless of this, This Hawaiian law did not exist when Obama was
born so it is immaterial.

Yup, and long forms were issued by hospitals well into the 70s.

> Theat could be the red tape that wouldn't get him one for being
> born in Kenya.

False. He was born in Hawaii, as Hawaii has proven. There is no "red
tape." Case is closed.

You are an obtuse idiot. You are biased and blinded by stupidity too.

> so he would have to go through an informal process of
> adoption in order to get one.

Adoption? WTF are you talking about? He was born to his mother who
kept him.

Agreed, Born in kenya. like his grandmother and the kenyan president
stated.

He was not adopted. What's in the water you folks drink?

he is adopted. hes a bastard kenyan child with no American dad. period.

None4U

Apr 26, 2010, 4:40:35 AM4/26/10

"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont....@Shadows.com> wrote in message
Teabagging Parrot wrote:

[nothing as usual]

There is no smoke, Queefer, except that which occupies that space where
your brain should reside.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Update Nov. 1: The Associated Press quoted Chiyome Fukino as saying that
both she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have
personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original
birth certificate.

No he didnt.

Fukino also was quoted by several other news organizations. The Honolulu
Advertiser quoted Fukino as saying the agency had been bombarded by
requests, and that the registrar of statistics had even been called in
at home in the middle of the night.

Honolulu Advertiser, Nov. 1 2008: "This has gotten ridiculous,"
state health director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said yesterday. "There are
plenty of other, important things to focus on, like the economy, taxes,
energy." . . . Will this be enough to quiet the doubters? "I hope so,"
Fukino said. "We need to get some work done."

Fukino said she has “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State
Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on
record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

State policies and proceedures is the key to the corruption dimwit. State
policies and proceedures state no long form birth certificate is necessary
to get a COLB . ANY unsubstantiated document that gets accepted qualifies
as a birth certificate . And any unsubstantiated document was accepted. Can
you grasp that concept. That there's no long legal form birth certificate
in Hawaii. Its OTHER papers.

The long form birth certificate is in the Kenyans Presidents possession.

None4U

Apr 26, 2010, 5:02:27 AM4/26/10

"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont....@TheShadow.com> wrote in message

No , every COLB issue by the state doesnt looks exactly the same . There are
minor printing differences due to die replacements and ink changes and other
changes, That clearly show what decades and years they were printed in,.
But every COLB isnt marked the same either.

The COLB is irrelevent. There are more hawaiian COLBS issued to foreigners
using circumstantial ACCEPTED evidence of a birthplace then there are
legitimate COLBS issued to hawaiians.

The law that allows a
> non-Hawaiian-born adoptee to get a Hawaiian birth certificate wasn't
> passed until 1983;

So, and irrelevent. Obamas parent presented documents that he was an
American.

Obama was born in 1961.

So.

And he got his COLB by presented circumstantial evidence. That was accepted
as proof of a birthplace .In the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s,m and even today.
Hawaii issues COLBS to foreigners who present papers stated born in Hawaii.
And it was printed on the COLB.

Cant you grasp that a newspaper article written by a parent. And a Honolulu
drivers license doesnt mean he was born in hawaii.

Finally, the 1983 law that
> allows an adoptee to get a Hawaiian birth certificate specifies that the
> actual place of birth must appear on it.

Right. but the policies of hawaii stated that the actual place of birth can
come from any document presented by a parent. And if accepted .And millions
of pieces of paper were. Thats what the COLB will state.

Other than that, you're right.

Other then everything . You're wrong.

None4U

Apr 26, 2010, 5:13:31 AM4/26/10

> "None4U" <nos...@nospam.none> wrote in message
>
> > Hsawaii doesnt issue birth cetificatesa. Only Drs do. Hawaii issued
> > a COLB, based on what lies Obama told them.
>
> Wrong, you fucking moron. Hawaii issues birth certificates.

Hawaii issues COLBS, Which arent birth certificates. COLBS are reprints of
information presented by a parent or guardian. After the document or
documents are accepted according to policies of Hawaii. Do you even know
what COLB means.

Doctors
> *do not* issue birth certificates.

Birth certfiicates were issued by DRs in 1961. Fact. Its called a long
form birth certificate. There were no fucking computers to forward the
birth certificate information to the state .

> How did you get so fucking stupid?

Why are you call people names who know more then you. Did you learn that in
Im a marxist Connmie school.

Were you born that way or did you
> lose all intelligence after you became a birther?

There are no birthers. There's Commies , The Kenyan, And the other 78% of
America that believes he's a Kenyan.

Iarnrod

Apr 26, 2010, 8:35:51 AM4/26/10
On Apr 26, 12:05 am, "None4U" <nos...@nospam.none> wrote:
> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Proven TRUTH on my part, cannot be denied. Case is closed. You lose.
Kiss your black president's ass, goober, for the next eight years,
then you get Hillary!

Alfred Stomacker

Apr 26, 2010, 11:57:05 AM4/26/10

"Straw Man" <st...@man.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 01:38:02 -0400, "None4U" <nos...@nospam.none>
> wrote:
>
>> OBAMA
>>DOESNT EVEN HAVE A sOCIAL SECURITY CARD.
>
> Oh?
>
> Then how did a headcase teabagger birther post it online then?
>
> Make what passes for your minds up!
>

> http://www.crazyontap.com/topic.php?TopicId=57303&Posts=54
>
> Obama's SSN
> Obama's SSN is 042-XXX-XXXX
>
> Make your minds up.
>
> Your birther headcase Orly Tiaitz says he has 16!
>
> http://boardreader.com/thread/Barack_Obama_has_16_Social_Security_numb_mlnnX19ko.html
>
> Barack Obama has 16 Social Security numbers
>

> Other teaparty terrorist headcases say he has 39
>
> http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t624150/
>
> Obama USED ... 39 Social Security Numbers

Yes, just how did they post that fake number . Well not fake , just fake for
Obama . He lived in Hawaii not Connecticut . He was supposedly born in
Hawaii. How would he manage to gat a card from another state ? More proof
that the liar is a fraudulent criminal. Using fake ID like a Mexican. Should
give him at least 20 years for that charge alone .

Again , HOW DID HE GET AN SS CARD FROM CONNECTICUT IF HE WAS BORN IN HAWAII
??????

Lamont Cranston

Apr 26, 2010, 4:23:46 PM4/26/10

In Hawaii, the original certificate is the property of the state and
there is no way to request a photocopy of it. The only type of
certificate released by Hawaii is the computer-generated type that is
posted at factcheck.org.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Note that it contains a certification of authenticity from the Hawaiian
State Registrar as well as the raised seal of the State of Hawaii.

> Some states
> even offerred a plastic card (like a credit card) as an officail
> certificate for presenting when neccessary. That way any personal info
> like legitimacy etc was not able to enter the public arena. I don't know
> if they still do that or not. I have no idea about the certificate that
> has circulated the net. I've not seen it but it would be an abreviated
> version of the actual certificate. Just like the credit card type.

You can see nine different photos of it here:
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Lamont Cranston

Apr 26, 2010, 4:29:20 PM4/26/10

At the time that Obama was born, 1961, Social Security cards were not
issued at birth. I was born in Arizona, but my Social Security card
was issued when I requested one at age 16 and was living in California.
BTW, one doesn't receive a Social Security card from any state. SS
cards are issued by the federal government.

James Of Tucson

Apr 26, 2010, 5:38:16 PM4/26/10
On Apr 26, 8:57 am, "Alfred Stomacker" <alfredstomac...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Again , HOW DID HE GET AN  SS CARD FROM CONNECTICUT IF HE WAS BORN IN HAWAII
> ??????

You don't know, and cannot even submit a conjecture, or even prove
that you know President Obama's social security number, so who cares?

Iarnrod

Apr 26, 2010, 8:12:34 PM4/26/10
On Apr 26, 9:57 am, "Alfred Stomacker" <alfredstomac...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> "Straw Man" <st...@man.com> wrote in message

> > On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 01:38:02 -0400, "None4U" <nos...@nospam.none>
> > wrote:
>
> >> OBAMA
> >>DOESNT EVEN HAVE A sOCIAL SECURITY CARD.
>
> > Oh?
>
> > Then how did a headcase teabagger birther post it online then?
>
> > Make what passes for your minds up!
>
> >http://www.crazyontap.com/topic.php?TopicId=57303&Posts=54
>
> > Obama's SSN
> > Obama's SSN is 042-XXX-XXXX
>
> > Make your minds up.
>
> > Your birther headcase Orly Tiaitz says he has 16!
>
> >http://boardreader.com/thread/Barack_Obama_has_16_Social_Security_num...

> > Barack Obama has 16 Social Security numbers
>
> > Other teaparty terrorist  headcases say he has 39
>
> >http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t624150/
>
> > Obama USED ... 39 Social Security Numbers
>
> Yes, just how did they post that fake number . Well not fake , just fake for
> Obama . He lived in Hawaii not Connecticut . He was supposedly born in
> Hawaii. How would he manage to gat a card from another state ? More proof
> that the liar is a fraudulent criminal. Using fake ID like a Mexican. Should
> give him at least 20 years for that charge alone .
>
> Again , HOW DID HE GET AN  SS CARD FROM CONNECTICUT IF HE WAS BORN IN HAWAII
> ??????

Asshole: HE does not have a Social Security card from Connecticut. You
are being LIED TO by professional Republican liars. Wake up.

Iarnrod

Apr 26, 2010, 8:21:54 PM4/26/10

HEY FUCKWAD: LEARN TO POST CORRECTLY AND STOP MUNGING THE
ATTRIBUTIONS.

Now, back to my ass-kicking of your stupid kooker ass:

1) Hawaii does not accetp any circumstantial evidence of proof of
birth. The law you're referring to in any case was passed in 1982 when
Obama was 21 fuckin' years old, moron, so it couldn't have anything to
do with him. Get a BRAIN or STFU.

2) You're the biggest proven liar on usenet. FACT.

> A child adopted in
> Hawaii can only get a Hawaiian COLB that states the true place of
> birth.
>
> Wrong.

Right, of course.

> A Colb will state whatever birthplace  that the  accepted document
> states is the birth place.

BZZZZZT! WRONG!! Proof MUST be given and besides, THIS LAW PASSED IN
1982, you complete idiot. It cannot possibly have anything to do with
Obama.

> If that adopted child was born in Hawaii, he/she is entitled to
> a birth certificate saying so.
>
> Maybe, but irrelevent inObamas case.

Wrong. Everything you claim is irrelevant to Obama's case.

>  If that child was born in Arkansas or
> China or the Philippines, then the Hawaiian birth certificate would
> say that.
>
> Not if the parent presented papers stating otherwise. As Obamas parent did.

How did they do this in 1961 under a law that would not be passed for
21 more years, YOU LYING RETARDED REPUBLICAN (if I may be redundant
for a moment!)

Answer: They did not, of course.

>  It cannot say the child was born in Hawaii if he/she was
> not.
>
> Yes it can.

No it can't.

> And it will.

No it won't.

> If the parent wants it too.

Take some English lessons, sputtering kook. not only are yo a liar but
you can't even lie with literacy.

> Regardless of this, This Hawaiian law did not exist when Obama was
> born so it is immaterial.
>
> Yup, and long forms were issued by hospitals well into the 70s.

No they weren't. As proven o you earlier and shoved up your stupid
kooker ass, NO hospital issues birth certificates. They issue cute
souvenirs that have no weight or legality.

> > Theat could be the red tape that wouldn't get him one for being
> > born in Kenya.
>
> False. He was born in Hawaii, as Hawaii has proven. There is no "red
> tape." Case is closed.
>
> You are an obtuse idiot. You are biased and blinded by stupidity too.

You are projecting again, idiot.

> > so he would have to go through an informal process of
> > adoption in order to get one.
>
> Adoption? WTF are you talking about? He was born to his mother who
> kept him.
>
> Agreed, Born in kenya. like his grandmother and the  kenyan president
> stated.

You're lying because his grandmother said he was born in Hawaii, of
course. She NEVER said he was born in Kenya, that's just more
rightarded LYING as usual. Without lies, you'd have nothing to post.

> He was not adopted. What's in the water you folks drink?
>
> he is adopted. hes a bastard kenyan child with no American dad. period.

You fuckin' MOE-RON, he was NOT adopted. His mother gave birth to him,
idiot.

James

Apr 26, 2010, 10:25:36 PM4/26/10
"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont....@Shadows.com> wrote in message

That obviously is not an original. That is an abreviated version like I
mentioned. Any state registrar is not going to show the original to
whoever wants to see it. The reason there is so much white space is
because there is no other data shown. If this is a copy of Obama's
certificate, it's all that was neccessary in order to issue it. A normal
birth certificate will include other data if it were done in a hospital.
Vital statistics are taken from these certificates and published
regularly. ie. birth weight, etc

I am not claiming he is not a citizen. I am saying that is not an
verbatim copy of a normal birth certificate. It is a version issued from
other data provided.

James

Apr 26, 2010, 10:37:18 PM4/26/10
"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont....@Shadows.com> wrote in message

Of course it is but it was probably imade out by the State Department of
health, not a hospital or even a midwife, Saying it's the original goes
without saying. How many originals are normal?

The information on the photo was devoid of detail, meaning that it was
issued based on information available whether he was born in a taxicab
in Chicago or a rice paddy.

James Of Tucson

Apr 26, 2010, 10:58:42 PM4/26/10
On Apr 26, 7:37 pm, "James" <kingko...@iglou.com> wrote:

> The information on the photo was devoid of detail, meaning that it was
> issued based on information available whether he was born in a taxicab
> in Chicago or a rice paddy.

As soon as you provide some kind of hard evidence to support what
you're suggesting (after you decide which it was, a taxi or a rice
paddy -- don't you even know?), the discussion can begin.

James Of Tucson

Apr 26, 2010, 10:59:52 PM4/26/10
On Apr 26, 7:25 pm, "James" <kingko...@iglou.com> wrote:

> I am not claiming he is not a citizen. I am saying that is not an
> verbatim copy of a normal birth certificate. It is a version issued from
> other data provided.

So are you saying that this "other data" does, or that it does not
include the detail of Honolulu being his birthplace?

Iarnrod

Apr 26, 2010, 11:46:26 PM4/26/10
On Apr 26, 12:36 am, "NoBrain4Me” <no.brains...@no.sense.none> spewed:

> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 24, 11:38 pm, "NoBrain4Me” <no.brains...@no.sense.none> spewed:

> > "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > No they don't kook. Hawaii issued Obama's birth certificate and case
> > > is closed.
>
> > Yes they do everyone has a birth certificate.
>
> Including Obama who released his to the public and is the ONLY
> president ever in HISTORY to so prove he is a natural born citizen.
>
> > Hsawaii doesnt issue birth cetificatesa. Only Drs do.
>
> BWAHAHAHAAAHHAAAAA!!!!!
>
> THAT is the single dopiest statement you've ever made in a whole raft
> of dopey statements!!! STATES are the only entities authorized to
> issue birth certificates. Hospitals and doctors issue cute souvenirs
> that have NO WEIGHT in any court in the land, you stupid kook!
>
> Too fuckin' funny that you thought that!!
>
> DOCTORS not only DON'T issue birth certificates, but they CANNOT do
> any such thing!!
>
> BWAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
>
> Youre a liar.

Sorry, dearie, but what I am telling you has already been proven true.
There is no dispute possible about these details. Neither HOSPITALS
nor doctors can issue birth certificates. That is strictly a state
function. FACT. You are lying if you say otherwise.

> but I have my long form . And its signed by a Dr, a witness, and
> a Hospital.

A hospital signed it? How do you get a building to hold a pen,
fuckwad?

Look, idiot, IF there is an attending doctor, she may sign the form,
but THE DOCTOR DOES NOT ISSUE IT NOR DOES THE HOSPITAL.

It is NOT a birth certificate if it is not a document filed by the
state. Anything else is nothing more than a pretty souvenir for proud
momma and poppa.

> The hospital forwards the information to the state who issues
> Colb.

THAT is what I am telling you. You have officially proven yourself
wrong, fuckwit.

> Obama got his long form.

No he didn’t, liar. He was a baby. If his mother chose to get a copy
of his birth certificate, then SHE got it, not him. What happened to
that first copy – and it was only a copy, not an original; the
original is ALWAYS held in state records – is immaterial. I don’t have
mine, I only have ONE of my five kids’ first-issue. Things get lost
over the years as one moves around. All immaterial because all you
gots to do, young kook, is write to the state and get a NEW original,
which is what Obama did and which CLOSES THE MATTER.

> Because Colbs didnt exist when he was born
> retard.

So what? That’s pointless. They exist now. He got one. It proves it.
Case closed.

> Everyone got birth certificates

You’re lying.

You do not have to get a birth certificate. You only get it if you
want it.

> You paid to lie uninformed marxist idiot.

I just PROVED you are a liar... no, wait, YOU proved you are a liar!
BWAHAAAHHAAAAA!!!! The only “Marx” you’d even have a shot at
understanding is Groucho and even that is way over your head.

> The state doesnt nor ever did issue birth certificates.

Correction, stupid asswipe, the state is the ONLY entity ALLOWED to
issue birth certificates. NOTHING ELSE is a birth certificate except
that which is issued by the several states.

> A COLB is not a birth certificate.

Of course it is. That’s what it is and only what it is. That’s its
only purpose.

Where you born stupid or dropped on your head as an infant?

> Ive never met such a clueless fuck in my life.

You mean there are no mirrors in your house? BWAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAAA!!!

> > Hawaii issued a
> > COLB, based on what lies Obama told them.
>
> Obama was a four-day old infant at the time Hawaii filed his birth
> certificate. What did he tell them, kook? "Goo goo?"
>
> Moron, he was born in Kenya.

No he wasn’t. Hawaii proved that Obama was born in Hawaii.

> And the kenyan president has his birth certificate.

No he doesn’t. You’re lying.

> Hawaii didnt file anything.

So Hawaii is lying when it insists it did?

> Somebody filed for a Colb , long
> after the fact.,

Of course, in June 2007. Obama applied for a copy of his birth
certificate in June 2007 and Hawaii issued it. Case fuckin’ CLOSED,
you incredibly stupid asshole.

> > You are stupid beyond all human ability to measure stupidity.
>
> > > You do realize, nutbag, that it's entirely possible for babies to be
> > > born without a doctor at all.
>
> Yup, in Kenya, not America.

You really want to go down in history claiming that in America, babies
will refuse to emerge from the birth canal of a woman in deep labor
unless a doctor is nearby? Do you REALLY want to be foreven known as a
completely ignorant goober?

> Everyone geta a birth certificate here.

Nope. Only if they want one.

> OBAMA DOESNT EVEN HAVE A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD.

Of course he does.

> He cant get one.

He has one. Where the fuck did THIS new kooker klaim kome from, moe-
ron?

> > So you think a woman in labor has the ability to prevent the baby from
> > emerging through the birth canal until a doctor arrives? What happens
> > to the baby, fool, if no doctor arrives for four days?
> >
> > I take it back. THIS is the dopiest statement you've made yet!
>
> Obama stated he was born in a fucking hospital moron, not me.

Umm, kook, unplug your ears, that wasn’t the issue. Obama WAS born in
a hospital. So fuckin’ what? The ISSUE is your stupid claim that
babies cannot possibly be born unless a doctor is in close proximity.
Defend this overridingly idiotic statement IF YOU CAN. Hint: You
cannot.

> So its his stupid statement.

When did Obama ever say that no baby can possibly come out of the
mother’s womb in America unless a doctor is nearby? What did women do
in colonial times, or in the wild west, when no doctors were around?
Did we gestate for three years until a doctor arrived?

> > > Yup, in Kenya, not America.
> >
> > So every birth in America is attended by a doctor? So the cab drivers
> > who deliver babies in their back seats when the women can't make it to
> > the hospital in time -- these cabbies have medical degrees as
> > obstetricians? BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!!
>
> obama stated he was born in a hospital, moron.

Ummmm, so what? That has nothing to do with your ridiculous claim.

> You obtuse, thick , dimwit.

Projection.

> > Everyone geta a birth certificate here.

Nope. Not at all. Only if you want one. If you don’t pay the fee, the
clerk won’t give it to you.

> > Yup. Including Obama, who is the ONLY president in US history to
> > release his.
>
> Nope.

Yep.

> His is in kenya.

Nope, not possible since he was born in Hawaii.

> Hes the only Kenyan in American history. Who was
> asked to release his birth certificate. And refused to do so.

He released is, kookshit, and is the only president EVER to do so.
FACT.

> Who has
> locked up every piece of written history. Since the day he was born.

He of course has done no such thing. This is not even remotely in
dispute.

> THATS A FUCKING FACT.

It’s a FUCKING FACT that you have been repeatedly FUCKED in the head
in order to become the stupid person you are.

> > > OBAMA
> > > DOESNT EVEN HAVE A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD. He cant get one.
> >
> > Of course he has one, you idiot.
>
> Hes got 36 social security numbers to be correct.

You’re lying again, you half-born eejit.

> All belonging to someone
> else. One number belongs to a 110 year old dead man.

No he doesn’t. He has one and only one.

> > > Keep dreaming up bullshit .
> >
> > That statement DRIPS with irony, you fool.
> >
> > At this point, it's uncertain that you even have a brain.
>
> Its certain you are obtuse, thick , idiot.

Projection.

> > > Commie He aint an American. And never will be.
> >
> > He is more American than YOU, you stupid dope who doesn't even know
> > what "commie" means.
>
> Nope. I have my long form birth crtificate.

PROVE IT.

> Signed by a Dr and a witness. An
> AMERICAN pasport . And two COLBS with different birthplaces on them.

Forgeries.

> Obama has a COLB from the state with the highest COLB corruption for
> illegals.

False of course. There are no false COLBs ever issued by the state of
Hawaii.

> Of all of them. And 36 Social security numbers belonging to
> someone else.

Nope. You’re just lying.

> Im legally and morally , and Constitutionally an American more then him and
> you.

Bullshit, you’re a fucking America-hating, Constitution-shredding
TRAITOR as your treasonous posts PROVE.

> > Obama and the Dems SAVED America from Republican
> > malfeasance while YOU are nothing but an America-hating fascist who
> > wants to destroy the Constitution.
> >
> Osama the marxist Commie and the fascist hitler copying Socialist are
> destroyting America.

You don’t have any idea what you’re even talking about, boneheaded
America-hater.

> In a far worse way then the Constitutional guaranteed
> Republican party .

Republicans have proven themselves to be TRAITORS.

> Or the Conservative save Americans ever will or could.

Conservatives DESTROYED the middle class that they hate and nearly
destroyed America. FACT. Dems are now repairing the damage from their
malfeasance.

> You Commies couldnt do anything original if your life depended on it.

You don’t even know what a “commie” is. What’s with you stupid fuckin’
baggers with all your “Commie” bullshit? Are you asswipes stuck in the
‘50s or something? Get with the game here; even the Chinese are
capitalists now. Commies? BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! I think there might be
six or seven communists left in the world, dearie. You are soooooo
pathetic!

> There are no extreme Conservatives.

ALL conservatives are extremist racist fascit nutbags who HATE America
and HATE the middle class working people. FACT.

> Only extreme , fascist , leftards.

Your stupidity is complete, moron. FASCISM is RIGHTARDED, not left.
Gawd, when you decide to guzzle kookspew, you really open wide!

Message has been deleted

James

Apr 27, 2010, 11:33:15 AM4/27/10
"James Of Tucson" <james0...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I am not privy to the mechanics of obtaining a birth certificate for
someone who needs one and never had one. When it was given, it did not
contain information that a hospital would give such as birth weight,
legitimacy, length of pregnancy and so on. That type of information is
recorded as a statistic for vital statistics in recognizing problems.
eg. consistent low birth weights, percentage of legitimacies,
percentages of pre-natal care etc.These numbers are taken with no id of
the child for just that purpose.

Certificates issued such as one from someone who never had one would
most likely not be used in the statistical picture. You'd be surprised
how many people apply for a certificate who are grown when they have to
have one. Appalachia is a good example for that time period. So the
statistical information would not be available.

If you can safely say that those vital statistics don't exist, you are
kidding yourself. Obtaining a birth certificate if you never had one is
not rocket science and is not rare. There is a minor court procedure for
that purpose. What I am saying is that any time a certificate is ordered
by the court, you will not get a certificate containing the vital
statistics normally associated with a hospital birth. This is a new
subject for me and I have no idea if the president was born in a
hospital or not but if he was, those details of his birth would be shown
on the certificate and if it was issued well after his birth, it would
not. FYI If it was a taxicab birth, it wouldn't matter. They are only
interested in the county of birth if it is available.

The court procedure is a mystery to me but I do know that a legal name
change must be ordered by the court and a new certificate becomes the
valid one. No statistics there either. The circumstances governing the
issuance of birth certificates is a serious business to these people so
I wouldn't be surprised if the court was involved in the issuance of
them in extraordinary circumstances such as a possible foreign birth.
And if they are, I would bet the records are also sealed by the courts
as a matter of course. Hope this helps.