LA Times: How low will he go? Obama gives Japan's Emperor Akihito a wow bow

Oath Keeper

Nov 14, 2009, 10:38:24 AM11/14/09
What the hell is wrong with Obama? First he bows to the Saudi King
and now bows to the Japanese. Doesn't he have any sense?
How low will the new American president go for the world's royalty?

This photo will get Democrat President Obama a lot of approving nods
in Japan this weekend, especially among the older generation of
Japanese who still pay attention to the royal family living in its
downtown castle. Very low bows like this are a sign of great respect
and deference for a superior.

To some in the United States, however, an upright handshake might have
looked better. Remember Michelle Obama casually patting Britain's
Queen Elizabeth on the back during their Buckingham Palace visit?
America's royalty tends to make movies and get bad reviews and lots of
money as a sign of respect.

Obama could receive some frowns back home as he did for his not-quite-
this-low-or-maybe-about-the-same-bow to the Saudi king not so long
ago.
from:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/11/obama-emperor-akihito-japan.html

gram

Nov 14, 2009, 11:15:58 AM11/14/09
Oath Keeper <anewt...@gmail.com> wrote in

> What the hell is wrong with Obama? First he bows to the Saudi King
> and now bows to the Japanese. Doesn't he have any sense?
> How low will the new American president go for the world's royalty?

Reminds me of 911. The 1st plan that hit I thought..hummm. Then the 2nd
plan hit all the pieces came together without a doubt.

This Muslim is a complete disgrace to the American Armed forces and thew
men and women trhat died for this country and a complete shame to
all Commander in Chiefs before him of the United States Army...and hes
doing it on purpose to shame and insult the Americans as the Muslims cheer.

Now you see why he continues to sink into the abyss.
Now you see why unemployment is 10.20 and climbing.

It's called MUSLIMS VALUES, Muslim to the bone, once a Muslim always a
Muslims.

Thomas Jefferson:

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until
they try to take it."

boo-radley

Nov 14, 2009, 1:13:37 PM11/14/09
On Nov 14, 9:15 am, gram <gramnom...@nomail.com> wrote:

those were 'planes' dumbass

Lamont Cranston

Nov 16, 2009, 12:06:26 PM11/16/09
Oath Keeper wrote:
> What the hell is wrong with Obama? First he bows to the
> Saudi King

LIE. He didn't hold his hand either.

> and now bows to the Japanese.

In Japan, people greet each other by bowing.

> Doesn't he have any sense?

Oh, the irony?