Palin Quits On Her Fans At Book Signing, Fans Boo Her

1 view

Tempest

Nov 20, 2009, 4:06:23 PM11/20/09
Angry crowd shouts at Sarah Palin at her book signing in Noblesville,
Indiana on November 19, 2009 after Palin quits and refuses to sign
books for around 300 families that spent about 3+ hours getting
wristband and another 3+ hours waiting in line to get the Palin book
signed. At Borders bookstore it was announced that 1,000 individuals
would be given wristbands and could get two books signed each. By the
time Sarah Palin quit, there were still about 300 individuals and
there families who did not get even one book signed.

Video of Palin getting booed and fans chanting "sign our books":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mAZhOJIfI

buzz

Nov 20, 2009, 4:25:19 PM11/20/09

And you get the number 300 from where? Everything I read say a few dozen.

More made up liberal lies?

Barack Hussein Obama...MMM MMM MMM
Send HIM to Afghanistan to fight Osama...MMM MMM MMM

Simple-minded dummycrats (the party that birthed the KKK) and
liberals...morons electing morons.

Tempest

Nov 20, 2009, 4:37:47 PM11/20/09
On Nov 20, 1:25 pm, buzz <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Tempest wrote:
> > Angry crowd shouts at Sarah Palin at her book signing in Noblesville,
> > Indiana on November 19, 2009 after Palin quits and refuses to sign
> > books for around 300 families that spent about 3+ hours getting
> > wristband and another 3+ hours waiting in line to get the Palin book
> > signed. At Borders bookstore it was announced that 1,000 individuals
> > would be given wristbands and could get two books signed each. By the
> > time Sarah Palin quit, there were still about 300 individuals and
> > there families who did not get even one book signed.
>
> > Video of Palin getting booed and fans chanting "sign our books":
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mAZhOJIfI
>
> And you get the number 300 from where? Everything I read say a few dozen.

And yet you failed to provide any information on where you read it.
Faux News, no doubt. The video clearly shows there were a lot more
than just a "few dozen".

When there's a book signing it is agreed upon between the book seller
and the author on the number of signings that will take place. Palin
quit on her fans before fulfilling her obligation.

Christopher Helms

Nov 20, 2009, 4:44:03 PM11/20/09
On Nov 20, 3:06 pm, Tempest <mordacpreven...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Angry crowd shouts at Sarah Palin at her book signing in Noblesville,
> Indiana on November 19, 2009 after Palin quits and refuses to sign
> books for around 300 families that spent about 3+ hours getting
> wristband and another 3+ hours waiting in line to get the Palin book
> signed. At Borders bookstore it was announced that 1,000 individuals
> would be given wristbands and could get two books signed each. By the
> time Sarah Palin quit, there were still about 300 individuals and
> there families who did not get even one book signed.

She quit her book signing before it was over? She's more consistent
than I thought.

God'sLittleAnus

Nov 20, 2009, 4:53:33 PM11/20/09
DAFFY DUMB SHIT QUITS AGAIN!

Bob Eld

Nov 20, 2009, 4:58:47 PM11/20/09

"Tempest" <mordacp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

What? Palin quits, I can't believe it and am shocked simply shocked. Since
when does Palin quit? Oh yeah, I forgot! It serves the republican bastards
right for supporting her in the first place. She is a disaster and, sooner
or later, will bite anybody in the ass who is stupid enough to support her
or rely on her. Palin is a total PHONY. I hope the idiot repugs are dumb
enough to run her in 1012, a better opponent you couldn't find!

Tempest

Nov 20, 2009, 5:01:04 PM11/20/09
On Nov 20, 1:25 pm, buzz <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Tempest wrote:
> > Angry crowd shouts at Sarah Palin at her book signing in Noblesville,
> > Indiana on November 19, 2009 after Palin quits and refuses to sign
> > books for around 300 families that spent about 3+ hours getting
> > wristband and another 3+ hours waiting in line to get the Palin book
> > signed. At Borders bookstore it was announced that 1,000 individuals
> > would be given wristbands and could get two books signed each. By the
> > time Sarah Palin quit, there were still about 300 individuals and
> > there families who did not get even one book signed.
>
> > Video of Palin getting booed and fans chanting "sign our books":
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mAZhOJIfI
>
> And you get the number 300 from where? Everything I read say a few dozen.

Reports say it was more than 100.

Palin's way of making friends and influencing people.

“I’m very disappointed. I think it was very rude. She could have at
least apologized, and she didn’t even do that,” said Teresa Hedrick.
[...]

“We bought two books from Borders to have our receipt and our
wristband to get it signed tonight,” said one woman. “My books are
going back to Borders tomorrow.”

“We gave up our entire workday, stayed in the cold. My kids were
crying,” said one man. “They went home with my wife. She was out here
in the freezing cold all day. I feel like I don’t want to support
Sarah.“

ArmyOfDorkness

Nov 20, 2009, 5:06:19 PM11/20/09

"buzz" <bu...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> Tempest wrote:
>> Angry crowd shouts at Sarah Palin at her book signing in Noblesville,
>> Indiana on November 19, 2009 after Palin quits and refuses to sign
>> books for around 300 families that spent about 3+ hours getting
>> wristband and another 3+ hours waiting in line to get the Palin book
>> signed. At Borders bookstore it was announced that 1,000 individuals
>> would be given wristbands and could get two books signed each. By the
>> time Sarah Palin quit, there were still about 300 individuals and
>> there families who did not get even one book signed.
>>
>> Video of Palin getting booed and fans chanting "sign our books":
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mAZhOJIfI
>
> And you get the number 300 from where? Everything I read say a few dozen.

So she got that close to the end and quit? A few dozen people who have
waited for hours don't matter?

Doorman

Nov 20, 2009, 5:03:34 PM11/20/09

That's funny...Pelosi is boo'ed when she shows up.

Bob Eld

Nov 20, 2009, 5:04:02 PM11/20/09

"Bob Eld" <nsmon...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Uh...Make that 2012!

ArmyOfDorkness

Nov 20, 2009, 5:07:37 PM11/20/09

"Tempest" <mordacp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

She quits everything

P. U. Stinkly

Nov 20, 2009, 5:09:03 PM11/20/09

There must have been at *least* 2,000,000 people there! America loves
Sarah!!!

Tempest

Nov 20, 2009, 5:14:55 PM11/20/09
On Nov 20, 1:25 pm, buzz <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Tempest wrote:
> > Angry crowd shouts at Sarah Palin at her book signing in Noblesville,
> > Indiana on November 19, 2009 after Palin quits and refuses to sign
> > books for around 300 families that spent about 3+ hours getting
> > wristband and another 3+ hours waiting in line to get the Palin book
> > signed. At Borders bookstore it was announced that 1,000 individuals
> > would be given wristbands and could get two books signed each. By the
> > time Sarah Palin quit, there were still about 300 individuals and
> > there families who did not get even one book signed.
>
> > Video of Palin getting booed and fans chanting "sign our books":
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mAZhOJIfI
>
> And you get the number 300 from where? Everything I read say a few dozen.

People who were there say it was well over one hundred.

Julie Beightler Doll Went to the book signing in Noblesville, IN.
Waited three hours in the cold to get a wristband to reserve my spot
at the book signing tonight. We were told she would sign book for the
first 1000 people. Not so. The event ended promptly at 9:00pm, though
there were still at least 150 people left. Wasted my day, wasted money
on a babysitter, and wasted my money on this book.

Linda Lewey My family (wife, 3year old, and 10 year old) and I waited
for 6 hours to get a book signed by Sarah Palin tonight. She left 300
folks standing in the rain and cold without explanation or even an
address at exit.

Tina Houser Hello Sarah and Palin family,
I hope there is a chance you read this. I want to let you know I a
huge supporter and have spent hours to campaign on your behalf. I want
to come across in a nice and sensible tone. I just returned from your
booksigning Noblesville IN very disappointed. I am not sure if you are
aware but there was time management/communication breakdown with
either Borders or your PR team. I along with about 300-350 people out
of 1000 who had wristbands were left out in the cold without a signed
book or a chance to meet you.

Greg VandenBoom I spent majority of my day at Border’s in Noblesville,
Indiana waiting to get my book signed. After 8 hours in the cold and
rain with my wife and 10 month old baby, I was shocked to watch Sarah
get on a bus and leave without signing books for at least 400 people.

Dawn Hatfield Ament TOO BAD I was “Palienated” today in Noblesville. I
waited SEVEN hours and never got my book signed. Only 600 of the 1000
promised wrist bands got in the door. Such a HUGE disappointment!

P. U. Stinkly

Nov 20, 2009, 5:10:11 PM11/20/09
Doorman wrote:
> On Nov 20, 4:01 pm, Tempest <mordacpreven...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> And you get the number 300 from where? Everything I read say a few dozen.
>> Reports say it was more than 100.
>>
>> Palin's way of making friends and influencing people.
>>
>> �I�m very disappointed. I think it was very rude. She could have at
>> least apologized, and she didn�t even do that,� said Teresa Hedrick.
>> [...]
>>
>> �We bought two books from Borders to have our receipt and our
>> wristband to get it signed tonight,� said one woman. �My books are
>> going back to Borders tomorrow.�
>>
>> �We gave up our entire workday, stayed in the cold. My kids were
>> crying,� said one man. �They went home with my wife. She was out here
>> in the freezing cold all day. I feel like I don�t want to support
>> Sarah.�

> That's funny...Pelosi is boo'ed when she shows up.

Has anyone thrown shoes at her?

palin@tsniffsniff.net Laughing Dems

Nov 21, 2009, 2:04:56 AM11/21/09

"buzz" <bu...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Tempest wrote:
>> Angry crowd shouts at Sarah Palin at her book signing in Noblesville,
>> Indiana on November 19, 2009 after Palin quits and refuses to sign
>> books for around 300 families that spent about 3+ hours getting
>> wristband and another 3+ hours waiting in line to get the Palin book
>> signed. At Borders bookstore it was announced that 1,000 individuals
>> would be given wristbands and could get two books signed each. By the
>> time Sarah Palin quit, there were still about 300 individuals and
>> there families who did not get even one book signed.
>>
>> Video of Palin getting booed and fans chanting "sign our books":
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mAZhOJIfI
>
> And you get the number 300 from where? Everything I read say a few dozen.
>
> More made up liberal lies?

It was all over the news. Ask your boyfriend to wheel you away from the
boob toob once a day, Nutcase.

Newsbot

Nov 22, 2009, 12:28:03 AM11/22/09
In article <82597323-4b0b-421b...@g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
mordacp...@hotmail.com says...

> Angry crowd shouts at Sarah Palin

because she refused to shit in their mouths

robin

Nov 22, 2009, 4:51:16 PM11/22/09
Big deal??? LOLOL it does not make the book any better reading, we all
know what she is about without buying that book of crap. Why fill her
ego cup???

She is not the victim, we are LOLOL

Her signature means nothing. I will sign your book writing Sarah, or
better you can.

Snicker