School of Fish

limericksmirkus blog

Nov 23, 2011, 6:55:55 AM11/23/11
Just as you were beginning to wondered whether undergrads are also
underwater!
1st year: Fresh-fish
2nd year: Soppy-mers
3rd year: Tunas
4th year:: Sea-nerds
Message has been deleted

limericksmirkus blog

Nov 23, 2011, 8:07:24 PM11/23/11
On Nov 24, 12:51 am, Sir F. A. Rien <jaSP...@gbr.online.com> wrote:
> limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> found these unused words:
> You must be one of the groupers at the shell concert.

.......and haven't been shell shocked since my tuna year.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 23, 2011, 10:21:09 PM11/23/11
For the largest number of fish puns in a single song, see "I Lobster,
but Never Flounder" by Pinkert and Bowden.

Message has been deleted

Don Stockbauer

Nov 24, 2011, 5:31:51 PM11/24/11
> Moray power to ye than!

Holy mackeral - what a rejoinder!

mbalarama

Nov 25, 2011, 10:14:31 AM11/25/11
wow-I got a whale of a tale to tell

limericksmirkus blog

Nov 25, 2011, 9:34:10 PM11/25/11
> wow-I got a whale of a tale to tell- Hide quoted text -

Ice sea! Groan mer ef-fish-ient caption carp?

Don Stockbauer

Nov 26, 2011, 6:38:29 AM11/26/11
Cat fish is one slippery dude.
Message has been deleted

Don Stockbauer

Nov 26, 2011, 8:09:23 PM11/26/11
On Nov 26, 10:52 am, Sir F. A. Rien <jaSP...@gbr.online.com> wrote:
> limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> found these unused words:

> >> wow-I got a whale of a tale to tell
>
> >Ice sea! Groan mer ef-fish-ient caption carp?
>
> Did you see "la Canth" at the Bijou?

I canth say that I did.

nemo

Dec 10, 2011, 7:00:42 AM12/10/11

"limericksmirkus blog" wrote in message
Ohhh! The Hugh Manatee!

limericksmirkus blog

Dec 10, 2011, 12:29:47 PM12/10/11
.....and the Tiny Pest graduate!
Message has been deleted

limericksmirkus blog

Dec 12, 2011, 5:05:18 AM12/12/11
On Dec 12, 1:41 am, Sir F. A. Rien <jaSP...@gbr.online.com> wrote:
> limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> found these unused words:
>
> >On Dec 10, 8:00 pm, "nemo" <n...@naughtylass.wet> wrote:
> >> "limericksmirkus blog"  wrote in message
>
> >> Just as you were beginning to wondered whether undergrads are also
> >> underwater!
> >> 1st year: Fresh-fish
> >> 2nd year: Soppy-mers
> >> 3rd year: Tunas
> >> 4th year:: Sea-nerds
>
> >> Ohhh! The Hugh Manatee!
>
> >.....and the Tiny Pest graduate!
>
> Seems to be floundering in the sea of choice.

Can the flounder fall flat on this class?!
Message has been deleted

limericksmirkus blog

Dec 13, 2011, 9:46:38 AM12/13/11
> Perhaps, or not, but the flounder can wish he'd never started it!- Hide quoted text -

.....or flounder in his attempt to fin-fish it!
Message has been deleted

nemo

Dec 31, 2011, 11:53:10 PM12/31/11

"Sir F. A. Rien" wrote in message

limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> found these unused words:
>On Dec 13, 1:25 am, Sir F. A. Rien <jaSP...@gbr.online.com> wrote:
>> limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> found these unused words:

>> >Can the flounder fall flat on this class?!
>>
>> Perhaps, or not, but the flounder can wish he'd never started it!
>
>.....or flounder in his attempt to fin-fish it!

He'd be a red snapper then ...

Praps eez red because eez ad ter bloa ter the cows come ome ter make eemself
eard!!!

I know ow ee feels!

limericksmirkus blog

Jan 4, 2012, 10:26:43 AM1/4/12
On Jan 1, 12:53 pm, "nemo" <n...@naughtylass.wet> wrote:
> "Sir F. A. Rien"  wrote in messagenews:nbjfe7te9a93ngsvr...@4ax.com...
> I know ow ee feels!- Hide quoted text -

A cockney fish in a landlocked country like England!! It must be
fresh!?

limericksmirkus blog

Jan 26, 2012, 7:19:01 PM1/26/12
> fresh!?- Hide quoted text -

.....and they swam and they swam all over the dam!

Sir F.A. Rien

Jan 27, 2012, 12:14:32 PM1/27/12
>> > He'd be a red snapper then ...
>> > Praps eez red because eez ad ter bloa ter the cows come ome ter make eemself
>> > eard!!!
>> > I know ow ee feels!
>> A cockney fish in a landlocked country like England!! It must be
>> fresh!?-
>.....and they swam and they swam all over the dam!
Those dam blusters!

limericksmirkus blog

Jan 27, 2012, 8:04:47 PM1/27/12
Dam bluster bombs = unfair fishing practices!

Sir F.A. Rien

Jan 28, 2012, 11:12:42 AM1/28/12
>> >.....and they swam and they swam all over the dam!
>> Those dam blusters!
>Dam bluster bombs = unfair fishing practices!
Dinah mite agree!

limericksmirkus blog

Jan 28, 2012, 11:47:44 AM1/28/12
She told the sport fishers to get reel, and be patiently on their quay.

Sir F.A. Rien

Jan 29, 2012, 11:22:36 AM1/29/12
>> >Dam bluster bombs = unfair fishing practices!
>> Dinah mite agree!
>She told the sport fishers to get reel, and be patiently on their quay.
Einstein never put bait on, he was a hook, line and thinker.

William B. (Billby)

Jan 29, 2012, 12:18:51 PM1/29/12
But he was well practiced with his rod.

limericksmirkus blog

Jan 29, 2012, 12:45:46 PM1/29/12
Unlike Edison he wasn't prone to tinker.

Sir F.A. Rien

Jan 30, 2012, 1:45:23 PM1/30/12
>> > Einstein never put bait on, he was a hook, line and thinker.
>> But he was well practiced with his rod.
>Unlike Edison he wasn't prone to tinker.
Not true, he had a patent interest in things.

limericksmirkus blog

Jan 30, 2012, 6:32:21 PM1/30/12
As an inventor he was no Einstein!

Sir F.A. Rien

Jan 31, 2012, 12:55:59 PM1/31/12
>> >Unlike Edison he wasn't prone to tinker.
>> Not true, he had a patent interest in things.
>As an inventor he was no Einstein!
But close to god, "Let there be light ...".

limericksmirkus blog

Jan 31, 2012, 6:17:27 PM1/31/12
None of these great men should be taken lightly!

William B. (Billby)

Jan 31, 2012, 7:10:14 PM1/31/12
It Tesla long story, some were waiting for a sine.

Sir F.A. Rien

Feb 1, 2012, 11:53:19 AM2/1/12
>>> But close to god, "Let there be light ...".
>> None of these great men should be taken lightly!
> It Tesla long story, some were waiting for a sine.
Morse the pity, then!

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 10, 2012, 10:21:24 PM2/10/12
The Fermi the Openheinder.

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 11, 2012, 7:59:20 AM2/11/12
In article
<1946160d-1779-41ec...@vd8g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
Such a little boy in the scope of things...
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com
"Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 11, 2012, 11:02:18 AM2/11/12
On Feb 11, 8:59 pm, "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmf...@redshift.com>
wrote:
> In article
> <1946160d-1779-41ec-ae48-1931c05ba...@vd8g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
>  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:

> > > Morse the pity, then!
>
> > The Fermi the Openheinder.
>
> Such a little boy in the scope of things...
> --
> Michael LeVine -  mlev...@redshift.com
> "Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker
> over the U.S. Debt is like watching two drunks argue
> over a bar bill on the Titanic."

Such a big void in the electron-telescope of pings...

Sir F.A. Rien

Feb 11, 2012, 1:35:42 PM2/11/12
>> > The Fermi the Openheinder.
>> Such a little boy in the scope of things...
>Such a big void in the electron-telescope of pings...
The Hubble's bubble, toiled with trouble.

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 11, 2012, 5:10:27 PM2/11/12
In article
<75ed18cc-c8d0-49b9...@s8g2000pbj.googlegroups.com>,
> > > The Fermi the Openheinder.
> > Such a little boy in the scope of things...
> Such a big void in the electron-telescope of pings...
What were you expecting? A ping coushion?
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 11, 2012, 7:39:15 PM2/11/12
On Feb 12, 6:10 am, "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmf...@redshift.com>
wrote:
> In article
> <75ed18cc-c8d0-49b9-ad9a-aab9be087...@s8g2000pbj.googlegroups.com>,
>  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:> > > > >>>>>>>> Einstein never put bait on, he was a hook, line and thinker.
> > > Such a little boy in the scope of things...
> > Such a big void in the electron-telescope of pings...
>
> What were you expecting? A ping coushion?
> --
> Michael LeVine -  mlev...@redshift.com
> "Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker
> over the U.S. Debt is like watching two drunks argue
> over a bar bill on the Titanic."

No, a mess from udder pace.

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 12, 2012, 7:44:55 AM2/12/12
In article
<5619ece4-e219-43ce...@b9g2000pbo.googlegroups.com>,
> > > Such a big void in the electron-telescope of pings...
> > What were you expecting? A ping coushion?
> No, a mess from udder pace.
Udder nonsense.
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com

Sir F.A. Rien

Feb 12, 2012, 11:10:44 AM2/12/12
>> > What were you expecting? A ping coushion?
>> No, a mess from udder pace.
>Udder nonsense.
You must be nuon neutrino diet.

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 12, 2012, 1:36:10 PM2/12/12
In article <l0pfj7hr6e8eq4ct5...@4ax.com>,
Sir F.A. Rien <xx...@lvdi.net> wrote:

Dont get such a hadron over it...

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 13, 2012, 9:11:29 AM2/13/12
On Feb 13, 2:36 am, "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmf...@redshift.com>
wrote:

> > >Udder nonsense.
> > You must be nuon neutrino diet.
>
> Dont get such a hadron over it...
> --
> Michael LeVine -  mlev...@redshift.com
> "Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker
> over the U.S. Debt is like watching two drunks argue
> over a bar bill on the Titanic."

...and the cow jumped over the moon was our first space dairy!

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 13, 2012, 11:11:16 AM2/13/12
In article
<b74565af-f500-400b...@m3g2000pbi.googlegroups.com>,
> > > You must be nuon neutrino diet.
> > Dont get such a hadron over it...
> ...and the cow jumped over the moon was our first space dairy!
Are you draft?
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com

Sir F.A. Rien

Feb 13, 2012, 11:50:23 AM2/13/12
>> > Dont get such a hadron over it...
>> ...and the cow jumped over the moon was our first space dairy!
>Are you draft?
It's just an udder fancy ...

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 13, 2012, 12:27:15 PM2/13/12
In article <apfij75r110bp2q9p...@4ax.com>,
Sir F.A. Rien <xx...@lvdi.net> wrote:

A gland illusion on your part.

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 13, 2012, 8:28:28 PM2/13/12
On Feb 14, 1:27 am, "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmf...@redshift.com>
wrote:

> > >Are you draft?
> > It's just an udder fancy ...
>
> A gland illusion on your part.
> --
> Michael LeVine -  mlev...@redshift.com
> "Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker
> over the U.S. Debt is like watching two drunks argue
> over a bar bill on the Titanic."

If the moo flits swear at it.

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 14, 2012, 5:38:41 AM2/14/12
In article
<3f4df333-890f-4906...@jn12g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
> > > It's just an udder fancy ...
> > A gland illusion on your part.
> If the moo flits swear at it.
And not use the flit gun?
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 14, 2012, 6:03:58 AM2/14/12
On Feb 14, 6:38 pm, "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmf...@redshift.com>
wrote:
> In article
> <3f4df333-890f-4906-93e3-c183413a6...@jn12g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,> > > >> > > >> > > Such a big void in the electron-telescope of pings...
> > > A gland illusion on your part.
> > If the moo flits swear at it.
>
> And not use the flit gun?
> --
> Michael LeVine -  mlev...@redshift.com
> "Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker
> over the U.S. Debt is like watching two drunks argue
> over a bar bill on the Titanic."

Just talking to the cow may kill her with boredom.

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 14, 2012, 6:11:55 AM2/14/12
In article
<fa3630f5-30da-48ca...@pq6g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
> > > If the moo flits swear at it.
> > And not use the flit gun?
> Just talking to the cow may kill her with boredom.
So, leave her alone.
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com

Sir F.A. Rien

Feb 14, 2012, 11:06:26 AM2/14/12
>> > And not use the flit gun?
>> Just talking to the cow may kill her with boredom.
>So, leave her alone.
Jersey what comes next?

William B. (Billby)

Feb 14, 2012, 11:21:11 AM2/14/12
Some more bull?

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 14, 2012, 6:44:45 PM2/14/12
On Feb 15, 12:21 am, "William B. (Billby)" <willbi...@gmail.com>
wrote:
'e'll see the cow getz no bum steer.

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 15, 2012, 5:50:07 AM2/15/12
In article
<26fe6b08-7f2e-42a3...@jn12g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:
> > On 15/02/2012 12:06 AM, Sir F.A. Rien wrote:>>>>>>>> Are you draft?
> > > Jersey what comes next?
> > Some more bull?
> 'e'll see the cow getz no bum steer.
So you will have no beef with him then!

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 15, 2012, 5:52:24 AM2/15/12
On Feb 15, 6:50 pm, "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmf...@redshift.com>
wrote:
> In article
> <26fe6b08-7f2e-42a3-b661-76f1761ee...@jn12g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
>  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:> > On 15/02/2012 12:06 AM, Sir F.A. Rien wrote:>>>>>>>> Are you draft?
> > > Some more bull?
> > 'e'll see the cow getz no bum steer.
>
> So you will have no beef with him then!
> --
> Michael LeVine -  mlev...@redshift.com
> "Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker
> over the U.S. Debt is like watching two drunks argue
> over a bar bill on the Titanic."

I'll steak my sauce on it!

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 15, 2012, 5:56:00 AM2/15/12
In article
<b490dfef-ffb5-496c...@v6g2000pba.googlegroups.com>,
> > > 'e'll see the cow getz no bum steer.
> > So you will have no beef with him then!
> I'll steak my sauce on it!
Conditions are not A-1 sure of that.
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 15, 2012, 8:31:48 AM2/15/12
On Feb 15, 6:56 pm, "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmf...@redshift.com>
wrote:
> In article
> <b490dfef-ffb5-496c-b98b-b858aec8a...@v6g2000pba.googlegroups.com>,
>  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:> > > > >>>>>>> It's just an udder fancy ...
> > > So you will have no beef with him then!
> > I'll steak my sauce on it!
>
> Conditions are not A-1 sure of that.
> --
> Michael LeVine -  mlev...@redshift.com
> "Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker
> over the U.S. Debt is like watching two drunks argue
> over a bar bill on the Titanic."

With Montreal steak sauce, who needs beef?

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 15, 2012, 9:27:10 AM2/15/12
In article
<fe1e0c68-97bb-4636...@tj4g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:
> >  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:> > > > >>>>>>> It's just an udder fancy ...
> > > I'll steak my sauce on it!
> > Conditions are not A-1 sure of that.
> With Montreal steak sauce, who needs beef?
You said that with a lot of relish...
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 15, 2012, 8:10:55 PM2/15/12
On Feb 15, 10:27 pm, "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmf...@redshift.com>
wrote:
> In article
> <fe1e0c68-97bb-4636-a31f-c4df86634...@tj4g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
>  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:> >  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:> > > > >>>>>>> It's just an udder fancy ...
> > > Conditions are not A-1 sure of that.
> > With Montreal steak sauce, who needs beef?
>
> You said that with a lot of relish...
> --
> Michael LeVine -  mlev...@redshift.com
> "Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker
> over the U.S. Debt is like watching two drunks argue
> over a bar bill on the Titanic."

....or out-sauce the English of Worcestershire?!

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 16, 2012, 8:18:13 AM2/16/12
In article
<9a5f924b-3c9e-481d...@jn12g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
> > > With Montreal steak sauce, who needs beef?
> > You said that with a lot of relish...
> ....or out-sauce the English of Worcestershire?!
A rather soy, soy tactic..
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 16, 2012, 8:46:46 AM2/16/12
On Feb 16, 9:18 pm, "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmf...@redshift.com>
wrote:
> In article
> <9a5f924b-3c9e-481d-9650-eeea85573...@jn12g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
>  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:> > > > > > > > >>>>>> A gland illusion on your part.
> > > You said that with a lot of relish...
> > ....or out-sauce the English of Worcestershire?!
>
> A rather soy, soy tactic..
> --
> Michael LeVine -  mlev...@redshift.com
> "Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker
> over the U.S. Debt is like watching two drunks argue
> over a bar bill on the Titanic."

Oy Vey! [stir fry] ster sauce!?

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 16, 2012, 12:11:40 PM2/16/12
In article
<9835c454-55ce-4e5d...@pw4g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:
> >  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:> > > > > > > > >>>>>> A gland illusion on your part.
> > > ....or out-sauce the English of Worcestershire?!
> > A rather soy, soy tactic..
> Oy Vey! [stir fry] ster sauce!?
A rarebit of humor there.
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 17, 2012, 9:09:43 AM2/17/12
On Feb 17, 1:11 am, "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmf...@redshift.com>
wrote:
> In article
> <9835c454-55ce-4e5d-9095-7073250d2...@pw4g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
>  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:
>

> > >  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:> > > > > > > > >>>>>> A gland illusion on your part.
> > > A rather soy, soy tactic..
> > Oy Vey! [stir fry] ster sauce!?
>
> A rarebit of humor there.
> --
> Michael LeVine -  mlev...@redshift.com
> "Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker
> over the U.S. Debt is like watching two drunks argue
> over a bar bill on the Titanic."- Hide quoted text -

Matzo luck!

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 17, 2012, 10:00:05 AM2/17/12
In article
<4746601e-1664-40d0...@m3g2000pbi.googlegroups.com>,
> > > Oy Vey! [stir fry] ster sauce!?
> > A rarebit of humor there.
> Matzo luck!
Are you crackers?
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com

Sir F.A. Rien

Feb 17, 2012, 12:18:17 PM2/17/12
>> > A rarebit of humor there.
>> Matzo luck!
>Are you crackers?
It's your ass ter Ritz.

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 17, 2012, 1:13:47 PM2/17/12
In article <pt2tj79340qdine42...@4ax.com>,
Sir F.A. Rien <xx...@lvdi.net> wrote:

You are takeing a hard tack, changeing this threads direction.

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 17, 2012, 7:50:46 PM2/17/12
On Feb 18, 2:13 am, "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmf...@redshift.com>
wrote:

> > >Are you crackers?
> > It's your ass ter Ritz.
>
> You are takeing a hard tack, changeing this threads direction.
> --
> Michael LeVine -  mlev...@redshift.com
> "Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker
> over the U.S. Debt is like watching two drunks argue
> over a bar bill on the Titanic."

....butt be biscuit about it.!

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 18, 2012, 7:46:11 AM2/18/12
In article
<dc593b23-3e61-434c...@m3g2000pbi.googlegroups.com>,
> > > It's your ass ter Ritz.
> > You are takeing a hard tack, changeing this threads direction.
> ....butt be biscuit about it.!
Another chip shot?
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 18, 2012, 7:49:06 AM2/18/12
On Feb 18, 8:46 pm, "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmf...@redshift.com>
wrote:
> In article
> <dc593b23-3e61-434c-aeb4-cebe10f85...@m3g2000pbi.googlegroups.com>,
>  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > You said that with a lot of relish...
> > > You are takeing a hard tack, changeing this threads direction.
> > ....butt be biscuit about it.!
>
> Another chip shot?
> --
> Michael LeVine -  mlev...@redshift.com
> "Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker
> over the U.S. Debt is like watching two drunks argue
> over a bar bill on the Titanic."

From the fringe you may lie chips in the pudtin'

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 18, 2012, 7:56:49 AM2/18/12
In article
<7e6415b4-b83e-4f21...@kh11g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:
> >  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > You said that with a lot of relish...
> > > ....butt be biscuit about it.!
> > Another chip shot?
> From the fringe you may lie chips in the pudtin'
DOn't be so hasty...
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 18, 2012, 8:43:08 AM2/18/12
On Feb 18, 8:56 pm, "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmf...@redshift.com>
wrote:
> In article
> <7e6415b4-b83e-4f21-b08f-6bb414735...@kh11g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
>  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:> >  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > You said that with a lot of relish...
> > > Another chip shot?
> > From the fringe you may lie chips in the pudtin'
>
> DOn't be so hasty...
> --
> Michael LeVine -  mlev...@redshift.com
> "Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker
> over the U.S. Debt is like watching two drunks argue
> over a bar bill on the Titanic."

put 'er then butt 'er buns with 'er mama-laid.

Sir F.A. Rien

Feb 18, 2012, 12:11:25 PM2/18/12
>> > From the fringe you may lie chips in the pudtin'
>> Don't be so hasty...
>put 'er then butt 'er buns with 'er mama-laid.
Then she'd be hot, crossed ... buns away!

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 18, 2012, 4:24:49 PM2/18/12
In article <rrmvj7tv8ou3k60fj...@4ax.com>,
Sir F.A. Rien <xx...@lvdi.net> wrote:

And she is really saffron...
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 18, 2012, 8:01:26 PM2/18/12
On Feb 19, 5:24 am, "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmf...@redshift.com>
wrote:

> > >put 'er then butt 'er buns with 'er mama-laid.
> > Then she'd be hot, crossed ... buns away!
>
> And she is really saffron...
> --
> Michael LeVine -  mlev...@redshift.com
> "Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker
> over the U.S. Debt is like watching two drunks argue
> over a bar bill on the Titanic."

They were spicy hot crossed star anise muff-ins.

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 19, 2012, 9:16:08 AM2/19/12
In article
<e24a9822-54c0-4d30...@jn12g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
> > > Then she'd be hot, crossed ... buns away!
> > And she is really saffron...
> They were spicy hot crossed star anise muff-ins.
But not yet on a roll.
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 19, 2012, 10:17:36 AM2/19/12
On Feb 19, 10:16 pm, "Michael N. LeVine" <mlevinespmf...@redshift.com>
wrote:
> In article
> <e24a9822-54c0-4d30-a990-052cad079...@jn12g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
>  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > >Are you crackers?
> > > And she is really saffron...
> > They were spicy hot crossed star anise muff-ins.
>
> But not yet on a roll.
> --
> Michael LeVine -  mlev...@redshift.com
> "Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker
> over the U.S. Debt is like watching two drunks argue
> over a bar bill on the Titanic."

Chyuse croissantly / donut swallow.

Michael N. LeVine

Feb 19, 2012, 11:01:09 AM2/19/12
In article
<e5a4e027-cc5d-40d0...@n4g2000pbl.googlegroups.com>,
limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:
> >  limericksmirkus blog <xtx...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > >Are you crackers?
> > > They were spicy hot crossed star anise muff-ins.
> > But not yet on a roll.
> Chyuse croissantly / donut swallow.
First take time to cruller out from under.
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com

Sir F.A. Rien

Feb 19, 2012, 12:14:50 PM2/19/12
>> > They were spicy hot crossed star anise muff-ins.
>> But not yet on a roll.
>Chyuse croissantly / donut swallow.
Donut holes make them batter?

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 19, 2012, 7:48:55 PM2/19/12
It's the donuts without holes that always splatter!

Sir F.A. Rien

Feb 20, 2012, 11:18:39 AM2/20/12
>> >Chyuse croissantly / donut swallow.
>> Donut holes make them batter?
>It's the donuts without holes that always splatter!
I do eclair, cruller a mile for one.

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 20, 2012, 7:40:18 PM2/20/12
I'd (s)crawl a (s)mile for/on my (s)mug of coffee!!

Sir F.A. Rien

Feb 21, 2012, 11:49:03 AM2/21/12
>> >It's the donuts without holes that always splatter!
>> I do eclair, cruller a mile for one.
>I'd (s)crawl a (s)mile for/on my (s)mug of coffee!!
Settle for a Boston Cream Pie? [only in my dreams!]

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 21, 2012, 8:36:09 PM2/21/12
Only if I had a pot of coffee Bruin.

Sir F.A. Rien

Feb 22, 2012, 11:45:05 AM2/22/12
>> >I'd (s)crawl a (s)mile for/on my (s)mug of coffee!!
>> Settle for a Boston Cream Pie? [only in my dreams!]
>Only if I had a pot of coffee Bruin.
I'd sell tix to that!

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 22, 2012, 7:29:30 PM2/22/12
Doing the back bay bean has....

Sir F.A. Rien

Feb 23, 2012, 11:30:12 AM2/23/12
>> >Only if I had a pot of coffee Bruin.
>> I'd sell tix to that!
>Doing the back bay bean has....
Mollasses coming out of the woodwork than I can handle.

limericksmirkus blog

Feb 28, 2012, 4:23:27 AM2/28/12
No bunker beacon hill.

Sir F.A. Rien

Feb 28, 2012, 12:15:49 PM2/28/12
>> >Doing the back bay bean has....
>> Mollasses coming out of the woodwork than I can handle.
>No bunker beacon hill.
D'or Chester Heights, but that's bayside the point.

nemo

Mar 11, 2012, 10:59:29 PM3/11/12

"limericksmirkus blog" wrote in message
University of Wales?

It's in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

limericksmirkus blog

Mar 24, 2012, 11:34:36 AM3/24/12
We'll make a mad tea party of it.

Sir F.A. Rien

Mar 25, 2012, 11:46:33 AM3/25/12
>> > Mollasses coming out of the woodwork than I can handle.
>> No bunker beacon hill.
>> University of Wales?
>> It's in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
>We'll make a mad tea party of it.
I just a dormouse.

limericksmirkus blog

Mar 26, 2012, 10:35:05 AM3/26/12
Quincy went to market! Now that's a full slice of American Pie.

Sir F.A. Rien

Mar 26, 2012, 11:24:27 AM3/26/12
>> >We'll make a mad tea party of it.
>> I just a dormouse.
>Quincy went to market! Now that's a full slice of American Pie.
I never mattapan I didn't use for cooking.

limericksmirkus blog

Mar 30, 2012, 10:21:43 AM3/30/12
Boston beans or bust! / loaded but not bloated!

nemo

Mar 31, 2012, 7:05:20 PM3/31/12

"limericksmirkus blog" wrote in message
OK. But where are yer gonna get mad tea from? Mind you - Matté tea is a
little narcotic.

nemo

Mar 31, 2012, 7:05:50 PM3/31/12

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message
To eek his own.

nemo

Apr 12, 2012, 7:45:39 PM4/12/12

"limericksmirkus blog" wrote in message
If you wanner know about cooking pans, see what Le Crew Say.

Bart tosh, Tosh . .

http://www.johnlewis.com/Shop+by+Brand/Le+Creuset/Le+Creuset/3-ply+stainless+steel/13838/ProductCategory.aspx

limericksmirkus blog

Apr 13, 2012, 10:24:49 AM4/13/12

Sir F.A. Rien

Apr 13, 2012, 11:20:10 AM4/13/12
>> > I never mattapan I didn't use for cooking.
>> Boston beans or bust! / loaded but not bloated!
>> If you wanner know about cooking pans, see what Le Crew Say.
>> Bart tosh, Tosh . .
>I don't wish to tea-se anyone.
It's "Bartosh" named for a previous non-punning prolific poster here!
<G>

It is loading more messages.