Windows 9

Stuart Longland

Mar 14, 2014, 6:01:41 PM3/14/14
Whilst the rest of the world contemplates moving machines off Windows XP
deciding on whether to go with version 7 or 8.1, over in Munich
apparently they already run Windows 9.

When I asked a few locals about what they run they replied:
Windows? Nien!

William B. (Billby)

Mar 15, 2014, 12:45:25 AM3/15/14
Nien! In a Maltese garden? Try Windows Nein!?
In Crimea they'll soon be using Windows Niet.

Nemo

Mar 17, 2014, 6:50:23 AM3/17/14
LOL!!

WIN8 is a damned obscenity as far as I'm concerned, niever meind Nien!
I've got a 25 inch monitor here and M$ seem to think that I ought to be
jumping up and down with delight at having it look like a clumsy garish
enormous i-Pad!! What damned planet are these people on? At the moment
it's running 7 with Classic Windows which I don't believe is available
with 8. Why the **** not?

So there!

Nemo

Aug 2, 2014, 11:36:13 AM8/2/14