0 Day

TB

Jun 3, 2012, 12:58:50 AM6/3/12
Happy 0 Day, 4 days before D Day on June 6.

nemo

Jun 3, 2012, 5:34:39 AM6/3/12
On 03/06/2012 05:58, TB wrote:
> Happy 0 Day, 4 days before D Day on June 6.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aubrey_O%27Day

Silly cow!

limericksmirkus blog

Jun 4, 2012, 10:21:25 AM6/4/12
Now isn't that ODD?!

Sir F.A. Rien

Jun 4, 2012, 11:50:55 AM6/4/12
>> > Happy 0 Day, 4 days before D Day on June 6.
>> Silly cow!
>Now isn't that ODD?!
Mooo ving on ...

nemo

Jun 12, 2012, 11:23:26 AM6/12/12
Even worse! An odd silly cow!! Can't get much udder than that!

nemo

Jun 12, 2012, 11:24:58 AM6/12/12
On a ving and a pwayer??

Straighten up and wry flight!!!

Some hopes!

TSB

Jun 2, 2013, 6:16:01 AM6/2/13

TIM

Jun 2, 2014, 3:04:29 AM6/2/14

Nemo

Jun 2, 2014, 10:40:16 AM6/2/14
On 02/06/2014 08:04, TIM wrote:
> Happy 0 Day, 4 days before D Day on June 6.

0 Day Simpson?

Sir F.A. Rien

Jun 3, 2014, 11:16:18 AM6/3/14
>> Happy 0 Day, 4 days before D Day on June 6.
>0 Day Simpson?
"A" day is four days before "D" day, "O" day is 11 days after !!!

Nemo

Jun 4, 2014, 2:48:35 PM6/4/14
Take away the number you first thought of and a Trojan will empty your
blank account!

Sir F.A. Rien

Jun 5, 2014, 1:35:48 PM6/5/14
>>> 0 Day Simpson?
>> "A" day is four days before "D" day, "O" day is 11 days after !!!
>Take away the number you first thought of and a Trojan will empty your
>blank account!
So Solly, none of my accounts are 'blank', they're filled with Monet.

Nemo

Jun 6, 2014, 6:56:50 PM6/6/14
Got any free Psalm-pulls? Especially Psalm 1!

And do your Behrens know about this?

I'm quite Constably off as well!

TB

Jun 2, 2015, 2:15:14 PM6/2/15

TB

Jun 2, 2015, 2:31:05 PM6/2/15
Happy 0 Day, 4 days before D Day on June 6. Happy Saints Peter, Erasmus, and Marcellinus, Martyrs Day on June 2.

TB

Jun 2, 2015, 6:41:10 PM6/2/15
Happy 0 Day (4 days before D Day), Saints Peter, Erasmus, and Marcellinus, Martyrs Day on June 2.

5 days to THE MOST HOLY BODY AND BLOOD DAY AND Saint Robert of Newminster on June 7. 5 days since Saint Bernard of Menthon Day and Saint Augustine of Canterbury Day on May 28.

10 days to THE MOST SACRED HEART OF JESUS DAY, Saint John of Saint Facundo [us] Day and Saints Basilides, Cyprinus, Nabor, and Nazarius, Martyrs Day on June 12. 10 days since my brother Chris' 54th birthday and Saint John Baptist de Rossi Day on May 23.

15 days to the start of Ramadan, Saint Botolph Day, Saint Rainier Day, and Saint Gregory Brbarigo Day on June 17. 15 days since Victoria Day, Saint John I Day, Saint Eric Day, and Saint Venantius, Martyr Day on May 18.

20 days since Our Lady of Fatima Day and Saint Robert Bellarmine Day on May 13. 20 days to Saint Paulinus of Nola Day on June 22.

25 days since Apparition of Saint Michael Day and VE Day on May 8. 25 days to Saint Cyril of Alexandra Day on June 27.

30 days since the 5th Sunday of Easter and Saints Timothy and Maura Day on May 3. 30 days to Saints Processus and Martinian, Martyrs Day on July 2.

35 days since Saint Peter Chanel Day, Saint Louis Grignion de Montfort Day, and Saint Paul of the Cross Day on April 28. 35 days to Saint Cyril and Methodius Day and 7/7 on July 7.

40 days since George, Martyr Day and Saint Adalbert Day on April 23. 40 days to Saint John Gualbert, Abbot Day, Saints Nabor and Felix, Martyrs, and Saint Veronica of the Veil Day on July 12.

45 days since Saint Apollonius Day on April 18. 45 days to Saint Alexis the Begger Day on July 17.

50 days since Saint Hermenegild, Martyr Day, Bl. Ida, and Bl. Margaret Day on April 13. 50 days to Saint Mary Magdalen Day on July 22.

55 days since Easter Wednesday and Saint Julie Billiart Day on April 8. 55 days to my brother Ben's 16th anniversary, Saint Pantaeon, Martyr Day, and Pope Saint Celestine Day on July 27.

60 days since Good Friday and Saint Richard of Chichester Day on April 3. 60 days to The Chains of Saint Peter Day, Saint Samona and Her Seven Sons [Holy Machabees] Day, and Saint Alphonus Liguori Day on August 1.

65 days since Palm Sunday, Saints Jonas, Barachisius, and Companions Day on March 29. 65 days to Hiroshima Day, Saints Xystus, Felicssimus, and Agapitus Day, and The Transfiguration of the Lord Day on August 6.

70 days since 18 Squared and Saint Gabriel the Archangel Day on March 24. 70 days to Saint Clare Day, Saints Tiburtius and Susanna Day, and Saint Philomena Day on August 11.

75 days since Saint Joseph Day on March 19. 75 days to Saint Rocco Day, Saint Joachim Day, and Saint Stephen of Hungary Day on August 16.

80 days since Pi Day, Saint Matildis Day and Saint Maud Day on March 14. 80 days to Saint Jane Frances de Chantel Day and Saint Pius X Day on August 21.

85 days since Saint Frances of Rome Day, and Saint Dominic Day on March 9. 85 days to Women's Equality Day and Pope Saint Zephyrinus, Martyr Day on August 26.

90 days since Pope Saint Lucius I, Martyr Day, Saint Francis of Assissi Day, and Saint Casmir Day on March 4. 90 days to Saint Raymond Nonnatus Day on August 31.

95 days since Saint Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrow Day on February 27. 95 days to Saint Lawrence Justinian Day on September 5.

100 days since George Washington's birthday, the 1st
Anniversary of the Ukrainian Revolution, and The Chair of
Saint Peter the Apostle Day on February 22. 100 days to Saint Pulcheria Day and Saint Nicholas of Tolentino Day on September 10.

105 days since Saint Julian Day, Mardi Gras, Fat Tuesday,
and Shrove Tuesday on February 17. 105 days to Our Lady of Sorrows Day (The Seven Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary) and Saint Nicomedes, Martyr Day on September 15.

110 days since the 206th birthday of Abraham Lincoln, the
206th birthday of Charles Darwin, and Seven Holy Founders
of the Sevites Day on February 12. 110 days to Catechetical Sunday, Saint Eustace and Companions, Martyrs Day and the Vigil of Saint Matthew on September 20.

115 days since Bl. Pope Pius IX Day and Saint Romauld, Abbot Day on February 7. 115 days to Saint Cleophas Day and Bl. Herman the Cripple Day on September 25.

120 days since Saint Cornelius the Centurian Day, the
Presentation of the Lord Day, and Groundhog Day on
February 2.

TB

Jun 2, 2015, 7:33:42 PM6/2/15
[...]

February 2. 120 days to Saint Jerome Day on September 30.

125 days since 2 to the 7th (1/28), Saint Peter Nolasco Day, and Saint Thomas Aquinas Day on January 28. 125 days to Saint Placidus and Companions, Martyrs Day, Saint Faustina Kowalska Day, and Bl. Raymond of Capua Day on October 5.

130 days since Saint Vincent Day, Saint Marianne Cope Day, Saint Emerentiana, Martyr Day, and Saint Raymond of Pennyfort Day on January 23. 130 days to Saint Francis Borgia Day on October 10.

135 days since Saint Prisca Day and Feast of the Chair of Saint Peter of Rome on January 18. 135 days to Saint Teresa of Avila/Jesus Day on October 15.

140 days since Saint Hilary Day on January 13. 140 days to Saint Paul of the Cross Day, Saint John Cantius Day and Saint Irene Day on October 20.

145 days to Priesthood Sunday, National World Youth Day Saint Isadore the Farmer Day, Saints Crispin and Crispinian; Martyrs Day, and Saints Chrysanthus and Daria; Martyrs Day this October 25. 145 days since Saint Appolinaris Day and 01/08/15 on January 8.

150 days since Saint Genevieve Day and The Most Holy Name of Jesus Day on January 3. 150 days to Saint Alphonsus Rodriguez Day on October 30.

155 days since Saint Thomas Becket, Martyr Day and Saint David, King Day on December 29. 155 days to Saint Charles Borromeo Day and Saint Vitalis and Agricola, Martyrs Day on November 4.

160 days since the Eves of Glad Påsk, Glad Pask, and Sad
Pask in Sweden on December 24. 160 days since the Eves
of Christmas, Gena, Glad Jul, God Jul, Hoesenestotse,
Jul, Julaften, Kalikimaka, Kersfees, Kir Simes,
Krishtlindjet, Krystdagen, Nadal, Navidaes, Navidad, the
Nativity of the Lord, Nettvcakorakko, Noel, Nollaq,
Nowell, Quaid-e-Azam's Day, Saturnalia, Sol Invictus, Weihnachten, X-Mas, and Yuletide on December 24. 160 days to Fall of Berlin Wall Day, Saint Theodore, Martyr Day, and the Dedication of the Lateran Basilica Day on November 9.

165 days since Bl. Pope Urban V Day on December 19. 165 days to Saint Josaphat, Martyr Day and Saint Laurence O'Toole Day on November 14.

170 days since the 3rd Sunday of Advent, Saint John of
the Cross Day, and Saints Nicasius, Eutropia and
Companions, Martyrs Day on December 14. 170 days to Saint Elizabeth, Queen of Hungary Day and Pope Saint Pontianus, Martyr Day on November 19.

175 days since Saint Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin Day and Saint Leocadia Day on December 9. 175 days to Saint Andrew Dung-Lac and Companions Day, Saint John of the Cross Day, Saint Chrysogonus, Martyr Day, and 117 Martyrs of Vietnam Day on November 24.

180 days to the 1st Sunday of Advent, Saint Saturninus
Day and the Vigil of Saint Andrew, Apostle on November
29. 180 days since Saint Barbara, Martyr Day, Saint John Damascene Day, and Saint Peter Chrysologus Day on December 4.

185 days since Small Business Saturday, Saint Saturninus
Day and the Vigil of Saint Andrew, Apostle on November
29. 185 days to Saint Barbara, Martyr Day, Saint John Damascene Day, and Saint Peter Chrysologus Day on December 4.

190 days since Saint Andrew Dung-Lac and Companions Day, Saint John of the Cross Day, Saint Chrysogonus, Martyr Day, and 117 Martyrs of Vietnam Day on November 24. 190 days to Saint Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin Day and Saint Leocadia Day on December 9.

195 days since Saint Elizabeth, Queen of Hungary Day and Pope Saint Pontianus, Martyr Day on November 19. 195 days to Saint John of the Cross Day, and Saints Nicasius, Eutropia and Companions, Martyrs Day on December 14.

200 days since Saint Josaphat, Martyr Day and Saint
Laurence O'Toole Day on November 14. 200 days to Bl. Pope Urban V Day on December 19.

205 days to the Eves of Glad Påsk, Glad Pask, and Sad
Pask in Sweden on December 24. 205 days to the Eves of
Christmas, Gena, Glad Jul, God Jul, Hoesenestotse, Jul,
Julaften, Kalikimaka, Kersfees, Kir Simes, Krishtlindjet,
Krystdagen, Nadal, Navidaes, Navidad, the Nativity of the
Lord, Nettvcakorakko, Noel, Nollaq, Nowell, Quaid-e-
Azam's Day, Saturnalia, Sol Invictus, Weihnachten, X-Mas,
and Yuletide on December 24. 205 days since Fall of Berlin Wall Day, Saint Theodore, Martyr Day, and the Dedication of the Lateran Basilica Day on November 9.

210 days since the GOP landslide, Saint Charles Borromeo Day and Saint Vitalis and Agricola, Martyrs Day on November 4. 210 days to Saint Thomas Becket, Martyr Day and Saint David, King Day on December 29.

215 days to Epiphany Day, Saint Genevieve Day and The Most Holy Name of Jesus Day on January 3. 215 days since Saint Alphonsus Rodriguez Day on October 30.

220 days since Saint Isadore the Farmer Day, Saints Crispin and Crispinian, Martyrs Day, and Saints Chrysanthus and Daria, Martyrs Day on October 25. 220 days to Saint Appolinaris Day on January 8.

225 days since Saint John Cantius Day, Saint Irene Day, and Saint Paul of the Cross Day on October 20. 225 days to Saint Hilary Day on January 13.

230 days since Saint Teresa of Avila/Jesus Day on October 15. 230 days to Saint Prisca Day and Feast of the Chair of Saint Peter of Rome on January 18.

235 days to Saint Vincent Day, Saint Marianne Cope Day, Saint Emerentiana, Martyr Day, and Saint Raymond of Pennyfort Day on January 23. 235 days since Saint Francis Borgia Day on October 10.

240 days since Saint Placidus and Companions, Martyrs Day, Saint Faustina Kowalska Day, and Bl. Raymond of Capua Day on October 5. 240 days to 2 to the 7th (1/28), Saint Peter Nolasco Day, and Saint Thomas Aquinas Day on January 28.

245 days to Saint Cornelius the Centurian Day, the Presentation of the Lord Day, and Groundhog Day on February 2. 245 days since Saint Jerome Day on September 30.

250 days since Rosh Hashanah 5775, Saint Cleophas Day and
Bl Herman the Cripple Day on September 25. 250 days to Bl. Pope Pius IX Day and Saint Romauld, Abbot Day on February 7.

255 days to the 207th birthday of Abraham Lincoln, the 207th birthday of Charles Darwin, and Seven Holy Founders of the Sevites Day on February 12. 255 days since Saint Eustace and Companions, Martyrs Day and the Vigil of Saint Matthew on September 20.

260 days since Our Lady of Sorrows Day (The Seven Sorrows
of the Blessed Virgin Mary) and Saint Nicomedes, Martyr
Day on September 15. 260 days to Saint Julian Day on February 17.

265 days since Saint Pulcheria Day and Saint Nicholas of Tolentino Day on September 10.

270 days since Saint Lawrence Justinian Day on September 5.

Nemo

Jun 3, 2015, 7:36:28 AM6/3/15

0 Day did you see?
The IS after meee!
I'd better damned run,
Before they shoot my arse off . .

OK. You finish it! . . .

Sir F.A. Rien

Jun 3, 2015, 12:15:33 PM6/3/15
... Dennis, Darren or Aubrey !

TIM

Jun 2, 2017, 8:22:03 PM6/2/17

TIM

Jun 2, 2017, 8:24:17 PM6/2/17
Happy 0 Day, 4 days before D Day.

TIM

Jun 2, 2018, 9:17:30 AM6/2/18

Don Stockbauer

Jun 6, 2018, 3:21:57 PM6/6/18
Tm and Levine ARE THE SAME PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael LeVine

Jun 6, 2018, 6:15:19 PM6/6/18
On 2018-06-06 19:21:56 +0000, Don Stockbauer said:

> Tm and Levine ARE THE SAME PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you have gone and done it --- that is an insult I cannot let pass
I will see you in the morning where it will be pistols at 10 paces.
--
Michael LeVine
mlevine...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Don Stockbauer

Jun 6, 2018, 10:37:01 PM6/6/18
where, pray tell?

Michael LeVine

Jun 7, 2018, 6:12:43 AM6/7/18
On 2018-06-07 02:37:00 +0000, Don Stockbauer said:

> where, pray tell?

You kmow how to pray!!!!!!

Don Stockbauer

Jun 7, 2018, 6:58:08 AM6/7/18
No , I really don’t , I believe that if you do anything , anything at all other than praying you’re working toward the solution to your problem better than praying . Rather than praying just stare at a blank wall.

Michael LeVine

Jun 7, 2018, 10:38:13 AM6/7/18
Which matches your blank mind.

Don Stockbauer

Jun 7, 2018, 1:30:05 PM6/7/18
oh mr levine. our repationship has been damaged beyond repair i’m afraid i must move on rather than suffer at your hands. it was nice while it lasted . i bid thee Fonda Dew, the nectar from between Janes legs. Owl always remember you. Not.

Michael LeVine

Jun 7, 2018, 3:22:02 PM6/7/18
Promises promisses.

Don Stockbauer

Jun 7, 2018, 7:47:29 PM6/7/18
great movie.

Michael LeVine

Jun 8, 2018, 6:50:53 AM6/8/18
On 2018-06-07 23:47:28 +0000, Don Stockbauer said:

> great movie.

But then you are attracted to things that should be obscene and not heard.

Don Stockbauer

Jun 15, 2018, 11:20:21 AM6/15/18
if they should be obscene but aren’t actually obscene I want no part of them.

Michael LeVine

Jun 15, 2018, 4:30:28 PM6/15/18
On 2018-06-15 15:20:20 +0000, Don Stockbauer said:

> if they should be obscene but aren’t actually obscene I want no part of them.

Afraid it would lewd you astray???