Resetting day/date on Timex WR-30-M

Chet

Jan 7, 2012, 10:02:42 AM1/7/12
A friend has a Timex WR-30-M analog indiglo wristwatch and asked for help in
correcting the day/date.
Previous watches of this type that I was familiar with required pulling the
stem out half way, and rotating down would change the date and rotating up
would change the day.
That or different stem clicks while pulling the stem out.
Apparently, not so with the WR-30-M.
So I Google'd it on the web to find instructions...
Northing, nada, zip...
The Timex site doesn't list the model name and wants reference to a 3-digit
code that is not on the back of this particular watch.
I can find plenty of references to WR-30-M analog indiglo watches on the
web, but no instructions.
Anybody here know how it is done?

Invalid

Jan 7, 2012, 10:41:02 AM1/7/12
In message <p8ZNq.58160$Ee3....@newsfe04.iad>, Chet
<an...@nospam.centurytel.net> writes
Sounds like you have a perpetual calendar movement. In which case you
can't.

See page 12 in

http://assets.timex.com/user_guides/W217/W217_NA_EN.pdf

If someone other than Timex has changed the battery, you may need to
send it back to Timex to get fixed - new batteries are supposed to be
"free" but there is a S&H charge. See p 13
--
Invalid

Chet

Jan 8, 2012, 10:55:59 AM1/8/12
That was very interesting info on the perpetual calendar...
Thank you!
However, on this particular watch, I did change the day by advancing the
hands 24-hours, but of course the trick then became adjusting the date...
I've found the best date adjust is using the manual advance of the hands,
rather than the half pull of the stem to advance...
A week later the watch is still showing the wrong day...

"Invalid" <ne...@wisty.plus.com.invalid> wrote in message

Revision

Jan 12, 2012, 12:12:13 AM1/12/12
> > Sounds like you have a perpetual calendar movement. In which case you
> > can't.
>
> > See page 12 in
>
> >http://assets.timex.com/user_guides/W217/W217_NA_EN.pdf

If you could get a look at the service manual, it would say how to set
the date. It probably involves opening the back and touching some
contact tabs with a jumper wire to the battery. Looks like a bad
design, in my opinion, but Timex is not the only company that makes a
perp cal watch that the user can't set. Some Timex tech should scan
the relevant pages and post them online.

marthas...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2012, 2:27:07 PM6/30/12
When you pull the setting button on the side of the watch out to change the time, try gently pushing it only a little bit in, but not all the way: then turn the dial and the number of the day changes. I found this out totally by mistake, but that's how to do it.

artt...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2013, 9:41:27 PM4/6/13
PULL 1/2 WAY OUT TO SET THE DATE/FULL OUT TO SET THE TIME

joet...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2013, 6:07:53 PM9/20/13

morahf...@halb.org

Nov 17, 2013, 3:48:41 PM11/17/13
you need to turn the hands of the watch 24 hours ahead or back to cycle through the days of the week. you can change the date by pulling the stem a bit further out.

joshs...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2013, 7:46:06 PM12/20/13
On Saturday, June 30, 2012 2:27:07 PM UTC-4, marthas...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, January 7, 2012 9:02:42 AM UTC-6, Chet wrote:BOSS ASS SHYYT MAN THIS WORKED PRECIATE IT

wrobl...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2014, 5:50:37 PM3/1/14

wrobl...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2014, 5:59:39 PM3/1/14
On Saturday, March 1, 2014 2:50:37 PM UTC-8, wrobl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, January 7, 2012 7:02:42 AM UTC-8, Chet wrote:
>
> > A friend has a Timex WR-30-M analog indiglo wristwatch and asked for help in
>

> > correcting the day/date.
> 1st. pull stem out then place thumb nail under stem & gently push back in,you are now "half way out" the day & date should be easy to change now.Today being Saturday March 1 2014, not Saturday Feb 29 2014.

jcoo...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2014, 10:03:50 AM3/2/14
On Saturday, March 1, 2014 5:59:39 PM UTC-5, wrobl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, March 1, 2014 2:50:37 PM UTC-8, wrobl...@gmail.com wrote: > On Saturday, January 7, 2012 7:02:42 AM UTC-8, Chet wrote: > > > A friend has a Timex WR-30-M analog indiglo wristwatch and asked for help in > > > > > > correcting the day/date. > 1st. pull stem out then place thumb nail under stem & gently push back in,you are now "half way out" the day & date should be easy to change now.Today being Saturday March 1 2014, not Saturday Feb 29 2014. > > > > > Previous watches of this type that I was familiar with required pulling the > > > > > > stem out half way, and rotating down would change the date and rotating up > > > > > > would change the day. > > > > > > That or different stem clicks while pulling the stem out. > > > > > > Apparently, not so with the WR-30-M. > > > > > > So I Google'd it on the web to find instructions... > > > > > > Northing, nada, zip... > > > > > > The Timex site doesn't list the model name and wants reference to a 3-digit > > > > > > code that is not on the back of this particular watch. > > > > > > I can find plenty of references to WR-30-M analog indiglo watches on the > > > > > > web, but no instructions. > > > > > > Anybody here know how it is done?

Here's a easy & fast way to set the DAY of the week (SUN/MON, etc,). Use a drill (cordless or corded) that has a VARIABLE SPEED (not one or two speeds). Carefully attach it to the pulled out stem by spinning the drill head until it gently attaches to the watch stem. While holding the watch against the drill, SLOWLY start the variable speed drill, let it go around slowly until you get the hang of it - BUT DON'T SPIN IT TOO FAST, remembering to make sure you know when it's midnight and the correct DAY of the week starts to show up & turn, then you know you are in the early morning. Carefully remove the drill (by spinning the drill head), and then set your exact time by spinning the knob manually. Then you push in the knob 1/2 way, then set your DATE. It took me less than 2 minutes this way, and did not hurt the watch (so far). Was always frustrating not having the DAY of the week accurate, now it's fixed.

winc...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2014, 4:02:37 AM3/4/14
On Saturday, Febuary 29, 2014 Win wrote:
> I, too, have a Timex WR-30-M analog indiglo wristwatch and need help in
> correcting the day/date.
>
> So far, with this blog help, I now have Tuesday and the correct time. I
> still cannot get the date to change independently. It currently shows the
> 6th. Everything I do changes the day as well, and I finally got that right.
>
> Anybody here know how it is done? Just the date of the 6th, not the day of the week which is now set correctly at Tuesday.

winc...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2014, 4:33:21 AM3/4/14
UPDATE~UPDATE!!!
I got day, date and time in sync! I guess there are three clicks of the stem. Click one changes the date. Click two changes the day, and change three changes the time. Problem is getting the right click, because they are almost impossibly hard to get the right click. It now says Tuesday, the 4th at 1:31 AM. Truth of the fix will be in 22 1/2 hours when it should move to Wednesday the 5th. And to all, a good night!!

dbk...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2014, 12:06:46 PM3/6/14

dbk...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2014, 12:07:37 PM3/6/14

dbk...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2014, 12:08:22 PM3/6/14

foba...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2014, 10:08:58 AM3/9/14
This works is the solution....the key word is GENTLY.

andy...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2014, 2:35:24 AM3/17/14
Thanks, your procedure works, but I'd definitely recommend using a drill with an adjustment knob on the trigger that limits its travel.
I have the original paperwork, but the instructions are "all purpose" - covering every model without identifying the appropriate sections. Instructions for both 1 position stem and 2 position stem, but on the wr30m the middle position is so vague you wouldn't know it's there, and the 1 position instructions don't work. Even if you do know it's a 2 position stem, the Timex instructions are obtuse at best.
Andy

jeannette....@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2014, 1:09:55 PM7/1/14
Hi chet
you have to pull the knob out half way not all the way (that makes the hands spin) but then you turn it which will then change the date. I had this same problem too, I hope it helps!

jim...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2014, 8:55:07 AM8/19/14
On Saturday, June 30, 2012 2:27:07 PM UTC-4, marthas...@gmail.com wrote:
Worked for me....thanks

josepha...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2014, 7:22:16 AM9/24/14
I FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE TO REALLY PULL IT HALF WAY AND TWIST THE KNOB

msv...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2014, 2:41:09 PM10/17/14
On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 2:22:16 PM UTC+3, josepha...@gmail.com wrote:
> I FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE TO REALLY PULL IT HALF WAY AND TWIST THE KNOB

Hi all

Pls read below the whole process, as copied from a Timex manual some time ago.
Done it in my WR100 after battery replacement and it worked perfectly (a bit complicated though...)

"Your Perpetual Calendar watch accurately keeps track of how many days are in each month. It also adjusts for leap years. The date on your watch (including the month and year) was preset at the factory. You only need to adjust the time.

To set time, simply pull crown all the way out and turn. Day and date change automatically when time is adjusted past midnight; there is no additional step for setting day or date. Push crown in when done.
After setting, if date changes at noon, time needs to be adjusted ahead or back 12 hours.
If crown is accidentally put in MIDDLE position and turned, date display will change temporarily, but date setting is unaffected. Simply pull crown all the way out and set time. Proper date display will resume.

The following procedure is only necessary after battery replacement:

Set time and day of the week first, then set the date as follows:

If the setting is not done properly, push reset switch arm or remove and reinstall battery and repeat procedure in order for perpetual calendar feature to work.

* Pull crown to middle position. (If necessary, turn crown until date is centered in date window)
* Push crown in.
* Pull crown to middle position and wait for at least 10 seconds (date moves back and forth)
* Turn crown until '1' is displayed in date window and push crown in. (date moves back and forth to indicate start of date setting)
* Pull crown to middle position and turn crown until correct date is shown (1-31).
* Push crown in (watch displays '2' in date window, to indicate start of month setting)
* Pull crown to middle position and turn crown until correct month is shown (1-12).
* Push crown in (watch displays '3' in date window, to indicate start of year setting)
* Pull crown to middle position and turn crown until correct year is shown (last two digits).
* Push crown in.

Watch will show correct date for battery's life. If date changes at noon, adjust time by 12 hours.

If incorrect date is shown at beginning of month, date may not have been set. Follow procedure above.

If date does not move back and forth after waiting ten seconds, in fourth step above, push reset switch arm, or remove and re-install battery and repeat procedure.

HOW TO CHECK DATE

Once date is set, you may check it, but this is not necessary.

To check month setting:
* Pull crown to middle position
* Turn crown until '2' is displayed in date window and push crown in.
* Watch displays month for five seconds and then resumes normal date display

To check year setting:
* Pull crown to middle position
* Turn crown until '3' is displayed in date window and push crown in.
* Watch displays year for five seconds and then resumes normal date display. If date is incorrect, push reset switch arm or remove and re-install battery and follow SET DATE procedure above.
"

Hope the avove helps

sonny...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2015, 11:43:35 AM3/27/15
thanks that worked. I was sure I had already tried but I wasn't delicate enough. It takes a light touch. It Works!

bernar...@gmail.com

May 1, 2015, 1:58:58 PM5/1/15
Martha's thank you a bunch. Your answer is the only one that worked for me. Thank you. Thank you!

b.mcde...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2015, 9:29:59 PM6/24/15
To reset the day of the week on a Timex analog day/date watch: Pull the stem all the way out and the hands will stop. Wait until the correct day of the week and restart the watch. Adjust the date by pulling the stem halfway out and turning. The longest you will have to wait is six days. Carry on.

nebba...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2015, 3:27:24 PM7/21/15
THIS IS THE CORRECT AND ONLY WAY TO SET DATE

lbea...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2015, 9:14:22 AM7/23/15
Thank you so very much! Worked fine!! Best, Lary

sensfan...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2015, 2:20:18 PM10/4/15
On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 4:33:21 AM UTC-5, winc...@gmail.com wrote:
> UPDATE~UPDATE!!!
> I got day, date and time in sync! I guess there are three clicks of the stem. Click one changes the date. Click two changes the day, and change three changes the time. Problem is getting the right click, because they are almost impossibly hard to get the right click. It now says Tuesday, the 4th at 1:31 AM. Truth of the fix will be in 22 1/2 hours when it should move to Wednesday the 5th. And to all, a good night!!

THANKS so much! This worked for me. YAY!!!!!!

gslim...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2015, 11:07:18 AM11/12/15
sábado, 7 de Janeiro de 2012 às 15:02:42 UTC, Chet escreveu:
> A friend has a Timex WR-30-M analog indiglo wristwatch and asked for help in
> correcting the day/date.
> Previous watches of this type that I was familiar with required pulling the
> stem out half way, and rotating down would change the date and rotating up
> would change the day.
> That or different stem clicks while pulling the stem out.
> Apparently, not so with the WR-30-M.
> So I Google'd it on the web to find instructions...
> Northing, nada, zip...
> The Timex site doesn't list the model name and wants reference to a 3-digit
> code that is not on the back of this particular watch.
> I can find plenty of references to WR-30-M analog indiglo watches on the
> web, but no instructions.
> Anybody here know how it is done?

nailed it, push just a tiny little bit the setting button almosst like if you didnt meant to push it and while doing it turn it, calendar will start to move.

retir...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2015, 4:29:50 PM11/12/15
I finally bit the bullet and changed the DAY of the week by turning the analog time backwards [counter clockwise] by 24 hours on my analog WR30M.

I guess that I was fortunate that my watch was displaying Fri and I just needed to correct it to Thu.

The TIME and monthly DATE corrections work with the normal 1 and 2 stops.

I couldn't find the mysterious 1/2 stop, whether gentile or not, that other users have mentioned.

be...@walshsells.com

Dec 22, 2015, 7:56:51 PM12/22/15
It worked. Thanks.

ptam...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2015, 4:01:03 PM12/27/15
Thanks so much it worked. I found if I can keep my finer nail under knob when pushing it and turning it worked best.

pame...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2016, 11:34:08 AM3/1/16
Thank you , your suggestion was the only one that worked !!

rghi...@gmail.com

May 17, 2016, 3:42:21 PM5/17/16
On Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 11:27:07 AM UTC-7, marthas...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, January 7, 2012 9:02:42 AM UTC-6, Chet wrote:
> > A friend has a Timex WR-30-M analog indiglo wristwatch and asked for help in
> > correcting the day/date.
> > Previous watches of this type that I was familiar with required pulling the
> > stem out half way, and rotating down would change the date and rotating up
> > would change the day.
> > That or different stem clicks while pulling the stem out.
> > Apparently, not so with the WR-30-M.
> > So I Google'd it on the web to find instructions...
> > Northing, nada, zip...
> > The Timex site doesn't list the model name and wants reference to a 3-digit
> > code that is not on the back of this particular watch.
> > I can find plenty of references to WR-30-M analog indiglo watches on the
> > web, but no instructions.
> > Anybody here know how it is done?
>
> When you pull the setting button on the side of the watch out to change the time, try gently pushing it only a little bit in, but not all the way: then turn the dial and the number of the day changes. I found this out totally by mistake, but that's how to do it.

That worked for me

slb...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2016, 1:59:27 PM7/4/16
That is the correct way just push gently in after pulling the stem out to set the date. The day can be set by advancing or turning back time until late the right day comes up

busc...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2016, 9:48:14 AM7/28/16
On Saturday, January 7, 2012 at 10:02:42 AM UTC-5, Chet wrote:
> A friend has a Timex WR-30-M analog indiglo wristwatch and asked for help in
> correcting the day/date.
> Previous watches of this type that I was familiar with required pulling the
> stem out half way, and rotating down would change the date and rotating up
> would change the day.
> That or different stem clicks while pulling the stem out.
> Apparently, not so with the WR-30-M.
> So I Google'd it on the web to find instructions...
> Northing, nada, zip...
> The Timex site doesn't list the model name and wants reference to a 3-digit
> code that is not on the back of this particular watch.
> I can find plenty of references to WR-30-M analog indiglo watches on the
> web, but no instructions.
> Anybody here know how it is done?

thank you all, it worked!!

dcurr...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2016, 12:54:44 PM8/7/16
Same thing with me, pull out and gently push in until the date starts moving, it is very touchy!!!

dcurr...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2016, 12:55:03 PM8/7/16

cray...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2016, 10:53:31 PM8/26/16
On Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 2:27:07 PM UTC-4, marthas...@gmail.com wrote:
> When you pull the setting button on the side of the watch out to change the time, try gently pushing it only a little bit in, but not all the way: then turn the dial and the number of the day changes. I found this out totally by mistake, but that's how to do it.

Thank you very much ! This worked for me.

jimpa...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2016, 8:43:57 PM9/27/16
Stem will adjust the date. I had to manually turn the time back 48 hours to get the day right

celtsnin...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2016, 12:12:49 PM10/2/16

rjweb...@yahoo.com

Dec 27, 2016, 6:11:29 PM12/27/16
On Saturday, January 7, 2012 at 8:02:42 AM UTC-7, Chet wrote:
> A friend has a Timex WR-30-M analog indiglo wristwatch and asked for help in
> correcting the day/date.
> Previous watches of this type that I was familiar with required pulling the
> stem out half way, and rotating down would change the date and rotating up
> would change the day.
> That or different stem clicks while pulling the stem out.
> Apparently, not so with the WR-30-M.
> So I Google'd it on the web to find instructions...
> Northing, nada, zip...
> The Timex site doesn't list the model name and wants reference to a 3-digit
> code that is not on the back of this particular watch.
> I can find plenty of references to WR-30-M analog indiglo watches on the
> web, but no instructions.
> Anybody here know how it is done?

Pull the stem all the way out and spin it until the day is correct...then set the date by turning the stem at the halfway point.

flatt...@gmail.com

May 5, 2017, 10:26:19 PM5/5/17

flatt...@gmail.com

May 5, 2017, 10:38:53 PM5/5/17
The Timex WR 30m watch I bought cause it is about the only slim watch out there in a man's watch, the indiglo was a bonus. Since misplacing my instructions, I remembered the technique. Pull stem all the way out to adjust date, it will advance 1 day ever time the hands go around 24 hours. Don't do what I did, which was advancing it a day past the today's day, which meant I had to keep going for 6 days around and around. The trick is to pull stem all the way out, and then depress it very easily. Rotating the stem will advance or detract the date. Which means you shoul only have to adjust the date every month (with 30 days in them) and not the day

mgbu...@gmail.com

May 21, 2017, 6:12:13 PM5/21/17
On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 4:33:21 AM UTC-5, winc...@gmail.com wrote:
> UPDATE~UPDATE!!!
> I got day, date and time in sync! I guess there are three clicks of the stem. Click one changes the date. Click two changes the day, and change three changes the time. Problem is getting the right click, because they are almost impossibly hard to get the right click. It now says Tuesday, the 4th at 1:31 AM. Truth of the fix will be in 22 1/2 hours when it should move to Wednesday the 5th. And to all, a good night!!

ty ty ty....

robra...@googlemail.com

Jun 5, 2017, 7:45:27 AM6/5/17
On Saturday, 7 January 2012 15:02:42 UTC, Chet wrote:
> A friend has a Timex WR-30-M analog indiglo wristwatch and asked for help in
> correcting the day/date.
> Previous watches of this type that I was familiar with required pulling the
> stem out half way, and rotating down would change the date and rotating up
> would change the day.
> That or different stem clicks while pulling the stem out.
> Apparently, not so with the WR-30-M.
> So I Google'd it on the web to find instructions...
> Northing, nada, zip...
> The Timex site doesn't list the model name and wants reference to a 3-digit
> code that is not on the back of this particular watch.
> I can find plenty of references to WR-30-M analog indiglo watches on the
> web, but no instructions.
> Anybody here know how it is done?

i have one and you pull out a little to change date

royparke...@yahoo.com

Jun 9, 2017, 2:00:34 PM6/9/17
Pull stem out all the way then turn counter clockwise while very slightly pushing stem back in.day will change.

johnleon...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2017, 2:24:40 PM6/22/17
pull out to 2nd click wind time back /forward whichever correct day is nearer till correct day then push in to 1st click and change to correct day EASY PEASY

gasqu...@yahoo.com

Aug 14, 2017, 12:11:23 PM8/14/17
Thank u so much, I was getting so pissed

carol...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2017, 11:59:51 AM8/21/17
On Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 5:59:39 PM UTC-5, wrobl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, March 1, 2014 2:50:37 PM UTC-8, wrobl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, January 7, 2012 7:02:42 AM UTC-8, Chet wrote:
> >
> > > A friend has a Timex WR-30-M analog indiglo wristwatch and asked for help in
> >

> > > correcting the day/date.
> > 1st. pull stem out then place thumb nail under stem & gently push back in,you are now "half way out" the day & date should be easy to change now.Today being Saturday March 1 2014, not Saturday Feb 29 2014.
> > >

> > > Previous watches of this type that I was familiar with required pulling the
> >

> > > stem out half way, and rotating down would change the date and rotating up
> >

> > > would change the day.
> >

> > > That or different stem clicks while pulling the stem out.
> >

> > > Apparently, not so with the WR-30-M.
> >

> > > So I Google'd it on the web to find instructions...
> >

> > > Northing, nada, zip...
> >

> > > The Timex site doesn't list the model name and wants reference to a 3-digit
> >

> > > code that is not on the back of this particular watch.
> >

> > > I can find plenty of references to WR-30-M analog indiglo watches on the
> >

> > > web, but no instructions.
> >

> > > Anybody here know how it is done?

YES, THIS WORKED. THANKS

srhbr...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2017, 9:53:29 AM9/8/17
Thanks! This worked like a charm.

jaxke...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2017, 9:53:34 PM9/28/17
On Sunday, November 17, 2013 at 3:48:41 PM UTC-5, morahf...@halb.org wrote:
> On Saturday, January 7, 2012 10:02:42 AM UTC-5, Chet wrote:
> > A friend has a Timex WR-30-M analog indiglo wristwatch and asked for help in
> >
> > correcting the day/date.
> >
> > Previous watches of this type that I was familiar with required pulling the
> >
> > stem out half way, and rotating down would change the date and rotating up
> >
> > would change the day.
> >
> > That or different stem clicks while pulling the stem out.
> >
> > Apparently, not so with the WR-30-M.
> >
> > So I Google'd it on the web to find instructions...
> >
> > Northing, nada, zip...
> >
> > The Timex site doesn't list the model name and wants reference to a 3-digit
> >
> > code that is not on the back of this particular watch.
> >
> > I can find plenty of references to WR-30-M analog indiglo watches on the
> >
> > web, but no instructions.
> >
> > Anybody here know how it is done?
>
> you need to turn the hands of the watch 24 hours ahead or back to cycle through the days of the week. you can change the date by pulling the stem a bit further out.

9-28-17 Worked for me too, thanks for Post, j...@gmail.com

jade...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2017, 7:29:38 PM11/14/17
On Saturday, January 7, 2012 at 10:02:42 AM UTC-5, Chet wrote:
> A friend has a Timex WR-30-M analog indiglo wristwatch and asked for help in
> correcting the day/date.
> Previous watches of this type that I was familiar with required pulling the
> stem out half way, and rotating down would change the date and rotating up
> would change the day.
> That or different stem clicks while pulling the stem out.
> Apparently, not so with the WR-30-M.
> So I Google'd it on the web to find instructions...
> Northing, nada, zip...
> The Timex site doesn't list the model name and wants reference to a 3-digit
> code that is not on the back of this particular watch.
> I can find plenty of references to WR-30-M analog indiglo watches on the
> web, but no instructions.
> Anybody here know how it is done?

Attach a drill to the stem and spin until the desired date is reached

charlesw...@gmail.com

May 4, 2018, 1:44:51 PM5/4/18
Martha’s comment is a winner for changing numeric date on
Time Indigo WR 30 M. Thank you!
charlesW...@gmail.com

mamam...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2018, 12:16:14 AM10/4/18
Worked thanks!!

blyo...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2019, 7:11:46 PM2/21/19
My Dad always told me not to turn the hands on a watch backwards, or it would ruin the watch. My WR 30M was one of Dad's 58 watches - Rolex, Gucci to Timex & Casio - Dad loved his watches. He passed this year, so every watch has meaning. Unable to fix the week day on my WR 30, I heeded your advice & turned the hands backwards. It was 1 day ahead. So far, so good. I appreciate your recommendation. Thank you!

pelaga...@gmail.com

May 6, 2020, 3:56:55 PM5/6/20

Don and Marilyn Brooks

Apr 10, 2021, 1:19:11 PM4/10/21
Thank you! Your advice worked very well!

Lori Ochs

Jul 17, 2021, 4:23:22 PM7/17/21
just finished mine. first pull the stem completely out to adjust the date, turn counterwise 24 hours for each date. now push the stem in halfway and turn either way to adjust day. hope this helps.

Sergio Aldeco

Feb 7, 2023, 12:50:24 AM2/7/23
El viernes, 17 de octubre de 2014 a la(s) 13:41:09 UTC-5, msv...@gmail.com escribió:
> [...]
>
> If date does not move back and forth after waiting ten seconds, in fourth step above, push reset switch arm, or remove and re-install battery and repeat procedure.
>

> HOW TO CHECK DATE
>
> Once date is set, you may check it, but this is not necessary.
>
> To check month setting:
> * Pull crown to middle position
> * Turn crown until '2' is displayed in date window and push crown in.
> * Watch displays month for five seconds and then resumes normal date display
>
> To check year setting:
> * Pull crown to middle position
> * Turn crown until '3' is displayed in date window and push crown in.
> * Watch displays year for five seconds and then resumes normal date display. If date is incorrect, push reset switch arm or remove and re-install battery and follow SET DATE procedure above.

That worked! thanks!