Former CNN Contributors Slam 'Hate Trump' Network That 'Openly Despises Conservatives'

Home Guy

May 26, 2019, 10:00:35 PM5/26/19

"Today the entire enterprise clings to a fundamental
dishonesty: that it has no political agenda. Taking
down Trump is obviously the agenda. And in this regard,
some of CNN's 'hard news' anchors are the biggest
journalistic frauds of all."

Cindy "angelica paganelli" Hamilton will no doubt reply here that CNN
has the right to be what it wants and to do what it wants. IE - if it
wants to claim it is an actual journalistic enterprise, if it wants to
claim it is unbiased and objective - it can. In other words, if it
wants to lie about what it is and what it does, that's ok. It's a
private company.

Given that it is governed by the rules of the SEC and FCC, it may not
actually be ok - but that's a subject for another thread.

The real point here is that - after all this evidence continues to roll
in, why doesn't CNN admit to their viewing audience that they are biased
and not real journalists? Cindy Hamilton says it's ok for them to admit
that, because as a private company they can have any bias they want -
right Cindy?

Former CNN Contributors Slam 'Hate Trump' Network That 'Openly Despises
Conservatives'

Sun, 05/26/2019 - 17:00

A spate of conservatives who used to be employed by CNN have come
forward with claims that they were driven out by the network's rampant
"anti-Trump" bias and a culture that "openly despises conservatives."

"Most of us got squeezed out involuntarily," said former Georgia
congressman and CNN contributor, Jack Kingston in an interview with
Mediaite. "I was there for two years and was certainly willing to
continue. It was clear to me in the end that the Republicans they prefer
are anti-Trump Republicans."

https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/jack%20kingston.jpg
Former Congressman Jack Kingston and wife Libby, 2014

Another former contributor - former NYPD Detective and counterterrorism
expert Harry J. Jouck said "My contract with CNN wasn't renewed because
I disagreed with Brain Seltzer on air and heard I was immediately pulled
off by Zucker, I had 6 months left on my contract and was never on again
after that!"

My contract with CNN wasn't renewed because I disagreed with Brain
Seltzer on air and heard I was immediately pulled off by Zucker, I had 6
months left on my contract and was never on again after
that!https://t.co/mkhrqBNpE4
- Harry J Houck (@harryjhouck) May 25, 2019

Other conservatives to get the shaft include Ed Martin and Jeffrey Lord,
who were fired for comments made outside the network, as well as former
South Carolina Lt. Gov. Andrew Bauer. Former Trump campaign and
administration officials Corey Lewandowski, Jason Miller and Marc Short
were also unwelcome on the network after a short period of time,
according to Fox News.

Former CNN economic analyst Stephen Moore was fired by the network after
he was nominated by President Trump to serve on the Federal Reserve
board. Moore withdrew from consideration after CNN and other outlets dug
up derogatory remarks he made long about about women and the Obamas.

"Who are the Republicans, John Kasich? He hates Trump!" asked Moore, in
reference to the former Republican governor of Ohio who was recently
hired by the network. "CNN is the 'hate Trump' network. They just trash
Trump every single hour of every single day. All they've talked about
for two years is the Mueller report and how bad does it make them look
now that it proved nothing," Moore added.

Bryan Lanza, who served as deputy communications director for
Trump's presidential campaign, left the network last year after he began
lobbying on behalf of a firm controlled by Oleg Deripaska, a Russian
oligarch on the U.S. sanctions list. Lanza told Mediaite of his time
working as a contributor; "CNN's only identity is being anti-Trump; not
conservative vs. liberal."

"If you hate Trump, you tune to CNN to validate your hatred," Lanza
said. "Not sure it's a winning formula and I'm validated by their last
place performance against other outlets." -Mediaite

"CNN used to pretend it accepted right-wing voices for balance, but now
it openly despises conservatives who are pro-Trump," said The Hill's
Buck Sexton - a former CIA intelligence officer. "Today the entire
enterprise clings to a fundamental dishonesty: that it has no political
agenda. Taking down Trump is obviously the agenda. And in this regard,
some of CNN's 'hard news' anchors are the biggest journalistic frauds of
all."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-26/former-cnn-contributors-slam-hate-trump-network-openly-despises-conservatives

trader_4

May 27, 2019, 4:55:09 PM5/27/19
On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 10:00:35 PM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:
> "Today the entire enterprise clings to a fundamental
> dishonesty: that it has no political agenda. Taking
> down Trump is obviously the agenda. And in this regard,
> some of CNN's 'hard news' anchors are the biggest
> journalistic frauds of all."
>

> Cindy "angelica paganelli" Hamilton will no doubt reply here that CNN
> has the right to be what it wants and to do what it wants. IE - if it
> wants to claim it is an actual journalistic enterprise, if it wants to
> claim it is unbiased and objective - it can. In other words, if it
> wants to lie about what it is and what it does, that's ok. It's a
> private company.
>
> Given that it is governed by the rules of the SEC and FCC, it may not
> actually be ok - but that's a subject for another thread.

No, we can deal with it right here. The FCC cannot regulate cable
content, it's power is limited to broadcast TV. And even there, they
have very limited power and have never tried to go after any of the
networks, all of which lean left. The SEC? They are
only involved in issues related to stock trading, financial disclosures
related to the company, etc. Again, nothing to do with content.
Another failed analysis and red herring.

Bod F

May 27, 2019, 5:06:59 PM5/27/19
Well, it is fraudulent news used to increase corporate profit but I guess most advertising is fraudulent too so it must be legal for large corporations to do so.

Maybe if Chucklehead News Network mailed a news paper you could nail them with mail fraud?

gfre...@aol.com

May 28, 2019, 8:47:27 AM5/28/19
TV stations don't mail anything to their customers. That would assume
their target audience can read. The only exception would be PBS

Home Guy

May 28, 2019, 9:04:50 AM5/28/19
trader_4 wrote:

>> "Today the entire enterprise clings to a fundamental
>> dishonesty: that it has no political agenda. Taking
>> down Trump is obviously the agenda. And in this regard,
>> some of CNN's 'hard news' anchors are the biggest
>> journalistic frauds of all."
>>

>>Cindy "angelica paganelli" Hamilton will no doubt reply here that CNN
>>has the right to be what it wants and to do what it wants. IE - if it
>>wants to claim it is an actual journalistic enterprise, if it wants to
>>claim it is unbiased and objective - it can. In other words, if it
>>wants to lie about what it is and what it does, that's ok. It's a
>>private company.
>>
>>Given that it is governed by the rules of the SEC and FCC, it may not
>>actually be ok - but that's a subject for another thread.
>
> No, we can deal with it right here.

You really are a leftist - aren't you?

You chose to respond to that small side issue regarding CNN's
money-losing left-wing slant?

Why didn't you continue to quote me and take on my main argument:

>> The real point here is that - after all this evidence continues to
>> roll in, why doesn't CNN admit to their viewing audience that they
>> are biased and not real journalists? Cindy Hamilton says it's ok
>> for them to admit that, because as a private company they can have
>> any bias they want - right Cindy?

Strange that Cindy "angelica paganelli" Hamilton, who usually chimes up
to defend leftist corporations, won't chime in here and defend CNN's
right to lie about their political / social agenda as reflected by the
content of their so-called "news" broadcasting.

But it's par for the course for you, Traitor-4, to not want to also
tackle subjects like that. Selective quoting is what you're good at.

Ed Pawlowski

May 28, 2019, 9:19:21 AM5/28/19
On 5/28/2019 9:08 AM, Home Guy wrote:

> Strange that Cindy "angelica paganelli" Hamilton, who usually chimes up
> to defend leftist corporations, won't chime in here and defend CNN's
> right to lie about their political / social agenda as reflected by the
> content of their so-called "news" broadcasting.

She has too much class to sink to your level.

trader_4

May 28, 2019, 9:33:58 AM5/28/19
On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 9:04:50 AM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:
> trader_4 wrote:
>
> >> "Today the entire enterprise clings to a fundamental
> >> dishonesty: that it has no political agenda. Taking
> >> down Trump is obviously the agenda. And in this regard,
> >> some of CNN's 'hard news' anchors are the biggest
> >> journalistic frauds of all."
> >>

> >>Cindy "angelica paganelli" Hamilton will no doubt reply here that CNN
> >>has the right to be what it wants and to do what it wants. IE - if it
> >>wants to claim it is an actual journalistic enterprise, if it wants to
> >>claim it is unbiased and objective - it can. In other words, if it
> >>wants to lie about what it is and what it does, that's ok. It's a
> >>private company.
> >>
> >>Given that it is governed by the rules of the SEC and FCC, it may not
> >>actually be ok - but that's a subject for another thread.
> >
> > No, we can deal with it right here.
>
> You really are a leftist - aren't you?

No, of course not.

> You chose to respond to that small side issue regarding CNN's
> money-losing left-wing slant?

Yes, because it shows that you don't know anything about what you're
talking about, as usual. At most, you cut and paste, mostly from that
one kook website that you always parrot. And they assemble kook BS
without regard to the credibility of the source.

> Why didn't you continue to quote me and take on my main argument:
>
> >> The real point here is that - after all this evidence continues to
> >> roll in, why doesn't CNN admit to their viewing audience that they
> >> are biased and not real journalists? Cindy Hamilton says it's ok
> >> for them to admit that, because as a private company they can have
> >> any bias they want - right Cindy?
>
> Strange that Cindy "angelica paganelli" Hamilton, who usually chimes up
> to defend leftist corporations, won't chime in here and defend CNN's
> right to lie about their political / social agenda as reflected by the
> content of their so-called "news" broadcasting.
>
> But it's par for the course for you, Traitor-4, to not want to also
> tackle subjects like that. Selective quoting is what you're good at.

What subject? That most of the broadcast and cable channels here lean
left? I've said that many times here. Good grief.

mako...@yahoo.com

May 28, 2019, 9:43:34 AM5/28/19
sadly I think it is all about profit

FOX has chosen the Red team
CNN and MSNBC have chosen the Blue team

And they both like to stir up controversy because it is good for their ratings.

Unfortunately this is also dividing our county.

Its not a football game.

trader_4

May 28, 2019, 10:41:32 AM5/28/19
On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 9:43:34 AM UTC-4, mako...@yahoo.com wrote:
> sadly I think it is all about profit
>
> FOX has chosen the Red team
> CNN and MSNBC have chosen the Blue team

It's not just CNN and MSNBC on the left. They are the most leftist,
but all the rest, ABC, CBS, NBC, lean left too. What percent of their
reporters do you think are Republicans? Can you name one anchor that
was a conservative, a Republican at any of them? And it doesn't have
to even be an intentional bias, being a lib or a conservative is going
to influence your choice of stories, how you cover it, whether it's
the first story of the tenth and how much airtime it gets.

What I don't understand is why the rich conservatives don't takeover
some of those networks so that there is more than just Fox News,
which is only a cable channel, probably a premium one on most systems too.

> And they both like to stir up controversy because it is good for their ratings.

I agree, that's true of the three you named.

> Unfortunately this is also dividing our county.
>
> Its not a football game.

The one doing the most to divide is Trump. He's constantly doing something,
most time intentionally, to break norms, to stir the pot, to rile up and to
appeal to his base. For example, in Japan first he issues that horrible
tweet, saying that KJU resuming missile tests that violate UN resolutions
is no big deal and complimenting KJU for insulting Joe Biden. And then
what happens? The free press ask him about it while he's meeting with
Abe. Trump's NSA Bolton, just days before said that the missile test is
a violation of UN resolutions. Should the media just ignore all that?
So they ask Trump about it at a press conference. And then Trump,
instead of just diverting
away, goes on a long tirade defending it, further attacking Biden, in a
foreign country, with the PM left standing there. So, of course the networks
then cover it. Trump loves it! The trumpets apparently love it too,
they want a president who doesn't act like a president, so, what do you
expect? The media should ignore it?

Here is CNN commentary on the above, how Trump is raining on his own
parade:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/28/politics/donald-trump-japan-uk-emperor-queen/index.html

Are they wrong?

Frank