Trump Admin Releases Ukraine Transcript

Home Guy

Sep 25, 2019, 10:26:10 AM9/25/19

"...news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing,
there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped
the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about
that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would
be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the
prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible
to me."

And it looks innocuous to me.

If the dems base impeachment on that, they're screwing themselves.

The only thing the dems are accomplishing with this is to draw attention
to Biden & Son's geo-political manipulation and financial graft.

==================

Trump Admin Releases Ukraine Transcript

Wed, 09/25/2019 - 10:07

The Trump administration has released a White House transcript of a
phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr
Zelensky at the heart of a whistleblower complaint.

According to Bloomberg, the transcript shows Trump pushing Zelensky to
reopen the probe into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son
Hunter.

Here's the 'pressure' Trump put on Zelensky:

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden
stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that
so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden
went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look
into it... It sounds horrible to me."

Developing...

Either the @WSJ report from Saturday that Trump specifically
pressured re: Biden 8 times is incorrect or this transcript-style
summary of the call elides 7 of the 8 times
https://t.co/xoU7r6bxgrhttps://t.co/ljDDcFjllt
- Joshua Benton (@jbenton) September 25, 2019

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/trump-admin-releases-ukraine-transcript

Davej

Sep 29, 2019, 6:48:02 PM9/29/19
On Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 9:26:10 AM UTC-5, Home Guy wrote:
> "...news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing,
> there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped
> the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about
> that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would
> be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the
> prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds
> horrible to me."
>

> And it looks innocuous to me.

So I've heard, so then is it a true and accurate transcript? If
so then why did they feel the need to lock it up with the secret
stuff? And why does every Republican keep lying about Biden and
that prosecutor? Are the Republicans in a panic or is Trump's
lying-whenever-his-lips-move the new norm for all Republicans?

trader_4

Sep 29, 2019, 8:53:10 PM9/29/19
my favorite part is where the Ukranian President says;

'I just want to let you know that we are almost ready to buy more
Javelin (anti-tank missiles)."

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though
because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a
lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with
this whole si�uation with Ukraine, they s_ay Crowdstrike... I guess
you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say
Ukraine has.it� There - are a lot. of things that went on, the·
:whole situation ..I think you 1 re _surrounding yourse·lf with some
of the same people. I .would like to have the Attorney General
call you or your people and I would like you t� ·get to the
bottom of it�. As you sa� yest�rday, that whole nonsetise ended
with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mue�le_r, an
incompetent performance -, _but they. say a lot of it started with
Ukraine. Whatever you can do, ·it's very important that· you. do it
if that's possible."

And then he goes on to push the Ukranian president to meet with and
work with Giuliani. Now there are two really bad thing here. First,
this clearly is linking arms sales to Trump getting what he wants,
which is his "investigations". Trump has been holding up arms sales
now he complains that Ukraine hasn't been reciprocating and he asks
for a "favor", signaling that if Z wants missiles, he better do what
Trump wants, which is his crazy investigations. The second thing is,
that we have a president who is cuckoo for cocoa puffs. He's nuts.
He doesn't accept that Russia meddled in the election, he demands
that Ukraine investigate Crowdstrike, which is a publicly traded
US COMPANY that had nothing whatever to do with Ukraine! He demands
that Ukraine investigate some mysterious wealthy Ukranian. People
are guessing that it's because he believes Crowdstrike is owned by
some Ukranian, which Trump has said before. He wants them to find
some server, either the DNC server or Hillary's server, who knows.
Why would either be in Ukraine? The president is not only a moron,
not only has he abused his office, not only has he finally done what
the Democrats have accused him of doing all along, he's just plain nuts.
What's next? Call the governor of Texas and demand that he investigate
how Ted Cruz's father killed JFK?

Clare Snyder

Sep 29, 2019, 9:59:39 PM9/29/19
On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 15:47:58 -0700 (PDT), Davej <gal...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
You've pretty much nailed it

Patriot

Sep 30, 2019, 6:33:45 AM9/30/19
On 9/29/19 8:53 PM, trader_4 wrote:
> The president is not only a moron,
> not only has he abused his office, not only has he finally done what
> the Democrats have accused him of doing all along, he's just plain nuts.
> What's next? Call the governor of Texas and demand that he investigate
> how Ted Cruz's father killed JFK?

Demented Nancy and the democrats are cuckoo for coco puffs.
I, and millions of other American patriots, are going to do the right thing and vote to re-elect President Trump.
Four More Years! Trump 2020!