12 V flashlight bulbs?

John Doe

Aug 19, 2011, 4:24:21 PM8/19/11
I have a Bosch FL10A 12 V flashlight that needs bulbs.

There are DEWALT DW9043 12-Volt Flashlight Xenon Replacement Bulb (2
Pack) for $10 (US). Is that a reasonable price for two bulbs?

Any other possibilities?

Thanks.

Stormin Mormon

Aug 19, 2011, 4:49:06 PM8/19/11
Sounds a little high, but not highway robbery. You can check
Lowe's, Home Depot, and Ebay. Also Google shopping.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"John Doe" <jd...@usenetlove.invalid> wrote in message

Steve B

Aug 19, 2011, 6:37:14 PM8/19/11

"John Doe" <jd...@usenetlove.invalid> wrote in message
>I have a Bosch FL10A 12 V flashlight that needs bulbs.
>
> There are DEWALT DW9043 12-Volt Flashlight Xenon Replacement Bulb (2
> Pack) for $10 (US). Is that a reasonable price for two bulbs?

I would say that would depend if you are buying or selling............

Steve

John Doe

Aug 19, 2011, 6:52:53 PM8/19/11
"Steve B" <pittmanpirate hotmail.com> wrote:

> "John Doe" <jdoe usenetlove.invalid> wrote

>>I have a Bosch FL10A 12 V flashlight that needs bulbs.
>>
>> There are DEWALT DW9043 12-Volt Flashlight Xenon Replacement
>> Bulb (2 Pack) for $10 (US). Is that a reasonable price for two
>> bulbs?
>
> I would say that would depend if you are buying or
> selling............

Stop tilting at windmills, Stebie. If you're going to fight spam,
do it right. Obviously I am buying, that's what "needs bulbs"
means.

I do make some stuff, Stebie, but I could not care less whether
you have any interest in it. In other words, I wouldn't even try
selling it to your mother. Hopefully that answers your question,
FWIW.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210 N04/ (sign removed)

If it works, I use it, end of story.

And what are you selling, Stebie, he-man group protection?
--

> Steve

> From: "Steve B" <pittmanpirate hotmail.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
> Subject: Re: 12 V flashlight bulbs?
> Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:37:14 -0700

Michael

Aug 20, 2011, 7:06:44 AM8/20/11
On Aug 19, 4:49 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

<cayoung61**spambloc...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds a little high, but not highway robbery. You can check
> Lowe's, Home Depot, and Ebay. Also Google shopping.
>
> --
> Christopher A. Young
> Learn more about Jesus
>  www.lds.org
> .
>
> "John Doe" <j...@usenetlove.invalid> wrote in message

> I have a Bosch FL10A 12 V flashlight that needs bulbs.
>
> There are DEWALT DW9043 12-Volt Flashlight Xenon Replacement
> Bulb (2
> Pack) for $10 (US). Is that a reasonable price for two
> bulbs?
>
> Any other possibilities?
>
> Thanks.

Try either bulbdirect.com or topbulb.com