Senator Harry Reid claims FBI has not released ‘explosive information’ on Donald Trump

Bod

Oct 31, 2016, 12:42:12 PM10/31/16
THE FBI has been accused of having a “double standard” in releasing
potentially damaging material about Hillary Clinton while sitting on
“explosive information” about Donald Trump.

http://www.news.com.au/world/senator-harry-reid-claims-fbi-has-not-released-explosive-information-on-donald-trump/news-story/7fd7b65ab49a554be5a31eca329fb15e

It's getting dirtier and dirtier.

A choice of two evils. None of them seem to be POTUS material IMO.

trader_4

Oct 31, 2016, 12:44:29 PM10/31/16
It's about time for that turd to pull that. Last election he claimed
Romney had not paid any income tax in many years. That turned out to
be a lie. He probably made this new accusation on the Senate floor
like he did with that one, where he has immunity from being sued for
libel.

gfre...@aol.com

Oct 31, 2016, 12:59:40 PM10/31/16
I suppose it all depends on whether Comey was asked to investigate
Trump. You notice he has not released any Emails or even talked about
Emails about the pay to play deal. He is only tasked with the
confidential info probe and that is all he talked about in the Abadin
statement. Hillary was forwarding mail for Abadin to print because
Clinton could not figure out how to print from her machine.
If those were classified, it is troubling because Abadin was using a
Yahoo account and we know they have been hacked.
When the FBI gets the FOIA request for the CGI Emails, shit will fly.
I understand the media leans far left here but they can't pass up on
the chance to hang a presidential scalp on their belt.

Hillary saying this is "unprecedented" is pure bullshit. Her hubby got
an edge from a bogus indictment of Weinberger 4 days before the 92
election (ref Iran Contra scandal aimed at GHW Bush)
It turned out the statute of limitations made the indictment bogus and
it was tossed as soon as the first hearing in court but that was after
the election. More lies from Clinton.

I doubt it matters who wins. Either of them will be living through 4
years of investigations unless one sticks and they are waving from the
helicopter on their way home. A pardon would stop the bleeding after
they are gone.

Oren

Oct 31, 2016, 1:27:26 PM10/31/16
Right. I've been voting against Reid every time over the past 20
years. Even against his son running for governor. Reid and his sons
are crooks, making millions in (BLM) land deals in Nevada. Now, Reid
is pushing Masto to take his senate seat. She is sickening in her own
right.

Spit!

(PeteCresswell)

Oct 31, 2016, 2:59:49 PM10/31/16
Per gfre...@aol.com:

>Hillary saying this is "unprecedented" is pure bullshit. Her hubby got
>an edge from a bogus indictment of Weinberger 4 days before the 92
>election (ref Iran Contra scandal aimed at GHW Bush)
>It turned out the statute of limitations made the indictment bogus and
>it was tossed as soon as the first hearing in court but that was after
>the election. More lies from Clinton.

My reaction was that Comey was actually doing Clinton a favor.

To Wit: If/when she wins the election, the Trump people will be all over
her and the present administration for assumed preferential treatment in
the email situation - as they have been all over them already.

It would seem that Comey's action would tend to pre-empt such a move in
the future.
--
Pete Cresswell

burfordTjustice

Oct 31, 2016, 4:15:44 PM10/31/16
On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 16:42:06 +0000
Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> IMO.

matters not.

Kurt V. Ullman

Nov 2, 2016, 3:33:06 PM11/2/16
Comey didn't release explosive information on HRC. He sent a
confidential letter to the members of a Congressional oversight committee.

trader_4

Nov 2, 2016, 4:37:44 PM11/2/16
It gets more interesting all the time. How about Jeffrey Epstein?
The billionaire convicted of soliciting an underage girl for sex,
served a year if prison? He was buddies with both Bill Clinton and
Trump. Clinton was on his private jet at least 11 times. Epstein
settled lawsuits with 17 girls who were underage at the time. Now
Trump is being sued by one girl who says she was 15 when she had sex
with Trump, was raped by him, at one of Epstein's parties. IDK how
much of it is true, but it's clear Epstein was convicted and that
there are a lot of girls telling very similar stories, about being
underage, being recruited by Epstein's GF, paid for sex. Amazing
that both Trump and Bill have ties to this guy, isn't it?

gfre...@aol.com

Nov 2, 2016, 4:44:30 PM11/2/16
It must just be a rapist gang

trader_4

Nov 2, 2016, 4:54:14 PM11/2/16
Well google Jeffrey Epstein Clinton Trump and see what comes up.
There is a huge amount of smoke and we know there is some fire,
Epstein was convicted, sent to prison, he settled 17 lawsuits
with young girls. No question Trump and Bill Clinton were his
buddies when all this was going on. It;s like stuff you couldn't
make up. Epstein's GF who was allegedly recruiting these underage
girls for him is disgraced British mogul Robert Maxwell's daughter.
Maxwell disappeared off his yacht years ago, never to be found.
The daughter went to NYC and hooked up with Epstein and soon
started finding these girls for him.
Then you have Prince Andrew tied into it, he was buddies with
Epstein too. Apparently Epstein had these girls all over the place,
FL, NYC, Carribean and it was a regular thing. A lot of girls
are telling the same stories, it starting to sound like Bill Cosby,
only worse. And somehow we wind up with both the Clintons and Trump
potentially involved in all this? OMG

Paint...@unlisted.moo

Nov 2, 2016, 4:54:54 PM11/2/16
On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 16:44:19 -0400, gfre...@aol.com wrote:

What does this have to do with HOME REPAIR ??????

gfre...@aol.com

Nov 2, 2016, 9:52:03 PM11/2/16
On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 15:54:36 -0500, Paint...@unlisted.moo wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 16:44:19 -0400, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>
>What does this have to do with HOME REPAIR ??????

About as much as your scare stories about PVC pipe.

Paint...@unlisted.moo

Nov 2, 2016, 10:48:35 PM11/2/16
If you think they are "scare stories" why dont you read the web links I
provided, those are only three of hundreds of links that showed up on
google.