OT: Bloody kids

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 10:27:54 AM10/14/17
What is it with hormonal baby makers? A very rude woman told me I mustn't park in the parent and child spaces at the supermarket. I told her it was closer to the shop and I see no reason she should get priority. She said it's difficult with children, so I told her it was her choice to have the little brat. This caused a complaint to the manager who told me to "not do it again or I'll have to ask you not to return". I told him to fuck off.

--
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants -- Whitney Brown

Thomas

Oct 14, 2017, 10:34:33 AM10/14/17
Park in the handicap spot. Probably closer yet.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 10:41:54 AM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 15:34:30 +0100, Thomas <cano...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Park in the handicap spot. Probably closer yet.

Not much in it actually. I think they should remove the children ones and make them disabled ones. Someone in a wheelchair has mobility problems. Children can probably walk a lot further than their unfit parents.

--
You know, sometimes I get the sudden urge to run around naked.
But then I just drink some Windex. It keeps me from streaking.

Peeler

Oct 14, 2017, 12:47:50 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 15:41:49 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH sociopath's inevitable sick drivel>

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) weird sociopathic
world:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

Oct 14, 2017, 1:12:22 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 15:27:50 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
<imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

>What is it with hormonal baby makers? A very rude woman told me I mustn't park in the parent and child spaces at the supermarket. I told her it was closer to the shop and I see no reason she should get priority. She said it's difficult with children, so I told her it was her choice to have the little brat. This caused a complaint to the manager who told me to "not do it again or I'll have to ask you not to return". I told him to fuck off.

Couldn't agree more, well said!

I'm sick of the uncontrolled screaming monsters being let loose in
shops.

I'm sure parents dont allow the little brats to run around at full
tilt at home screaming their heads off, so why subject the public to
the ordeal?

The little horrors should be left in the car, it would have the added
advantage that women would be in too much of a hurry to obstruct the
aisles and checkouts for everyone else, they would be in and out
before little Johnny cooked, froze or got molested.

AB

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 1:13:00 PM10/14/17
She's the one expecting extra rights for the child she decided to have. Neither her or her child were disabled, why should she get the same priority treatment as them?

--
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - US Marines

Mr Pounder Esquire

Oct 14, 2017, 1:14:25 PM10/14/17
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> What is it with hormonal baby makers? A very rude woman told me I
> mustn't park in the parent and child spaces at the supermarket. I
> told her it was closer to the shop and I see no reason she should get
> priority. She said it's difficult with children, so I told her it
> was her choice to have the little brat. This caused a complaint to
> the manager who told me to "not do it again or I'll have to ask you
> not to return". I told him to fuck off.

You told nobody to fuck off you lying cowardly little wimp.
Giving a lone woman with a child stick is just about your mark, you have not
got the guts to tell a man to fuck off face to face.
Wanker.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 1:26:29 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 18:14:13 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire <MrPo...@rationalthought.com> wrote:

> James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
>> What is it with hormonal baby makers? A very rude woman told me I
>> mustn't park in the parent and child spaces at the supermarket. I
>> told her it was closer to the shop and I see no reason she should get
>> priority. She said it's difficult with children, so I told her it
>> was her choice to have the little brat. This caused a complaint to
>> the manager who told me to "not do it again or I'll have to ask you
>> not to return". I told him to fuck off.
>
> You told nobody to fuck off you lying cowardly little wimp.

I did, a supermarket has no right to enforce parking regulations.

> Giving a lone woman with a child stick is just about your mark,

Who was it who kept going on about child benefits? Was it you perhaps?

And it was her giving ME stick!

> you have not got the guts to tell a man to fuck off face to face.
> Wanker.

He was smaller than me and not allowed to fight back while employed by the supermarket.

--
When you own Llamas... spit happens

Frank

Oct 14, 2017, 1:47:31 PM10/14/17
> What is it with hormonal baby makers?  A very rude woman told me I
> mustn't park in the parent and child spaces at the supermarket.  I told
> her it was closer to the shop and I see no reason she should get
> priority.  She said it's difficult with children, so I told her it was
> her choice to have the little brat.  This caused a complaint to the
> manager who told me to "not do it again or I'll have to ask you not to
> return".  I told him to fuck off.

Don't be surprised if the next rude woman keys your car instead of
yelling at you.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 1:54:35 PM10/14/17
I'll simply scrape the trolley against her car.

--
When eating a tongue sandwich, how do you know when you've finished?

Rod Speed

Oct 14, 2017, 2:04:26 PM10/14/17
James Wilkinson Sword <imv...@somewear.com> wrote

> What is it with hormonal baby makers? A very rude woman
> told me I mustn't park in the parent and child spaces at the
> supermarket. I told her it was closer to the shop and I see
> no reason she should get priority. She said it's difficult with
> children, so I told her it was her choice to have the little brat.
> This caused a complaint to the manager who told me to "not do
> it again or I'll have to ask you not to return". I told him to fuck off.

And he told you not to return, again.

Rod Speed

Oct 14, 2017, 2:05:47 PM10/14/17

"James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 15:34:30 +0100, Thomas <cano...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Park in the handicap spot. Probably closer yet.
>
> Not much in it actually. I think they should remove the children ones and
> make them disabled ones. Someone in a wheelchair has mobility problems.
> Children can probably walk a lot further than their unfit parents.

Not true of the youngest ones.

charles

Oct 14, 2017, 2:08:56 PM10/14/17
In article <op.y73z1...@red.lan>,
James Wilkinson Sword <imv...@somewear.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 18:14:13 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire <MrPo...@rationalthought.com> wrote:

> > James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> >> What is it with hormonal baby makers? A very rude woman told me I
> >> mustn't park in the parent and child spaces at the supermarket. I
> >> told her it was closer to the shop and I see no reason she should get
> >> priority. She said it's difficult with children, so I told her it
> >> was her choice to have the little brat. This caused a complaint to
> >> the manager who told me to "not do it again or I'll have to ask you
> >> not to return". I told him to fuck off.
> >
> > You told nobody to fuck off you lying cowardly little wimp.

> I did, a supermarket has no right to enforce parking regulations.

On its own property it can do what it likes.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Peeler

Oct 14, 2017, 2:24:28 PM10/14/17
Well, said. That wanker keeps making up that kind of stories on the go, just
to attract SOME attention! He IS a pathological idiot!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Oct 14, 2017, 2:27:56 PM10/14/17
> What is it with hormonal baby makers?  A very rude woman told me I mustn't park in the parent and child spaces at the supermarket.  I told her it was closer to the shop and I see no reason she should get priority.  She said it's difficult with children, so I told her it was her choice to have the little brat.  This caused a complaint to the manager who told me to "not do it again or I'll have to ask you not to return".  I told him to fuck off.

"Parent and child spaces"?
LOL

Fucking ridiculous limeys. No wonder that cuntry is so fucked up.

Peeler

Oct 14, 2017, 2:28:00 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 18:12:55 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

> She's the one expecting extra rights for the child she decided to have.
> Neither her or her child were disabled, why should she get the same
> priority treatment as them?

You SHOULD have told her that YOU are mentally disabled, Birdbrain! She'd
have realized it on the spot!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Someone (a Scotsman) once told me he doesn't bother wiping his arse if he's

Mr Pounder Esquire

Oct 14, 2017, 2:33:11 PM10/14/17
Yes, that is just about your mark, you turd.

Like to tell us which allowance you are claiming, wanker?

Standard allowance - £317.82 per calendar month (pcm), or £73.34 per week.
a.. Limited capability for work (only for claims started before 3 April
2017) - £126.11 pcm or £29.10 per week.
b.. Limited capability for work and work related activity - £318.76 pcm or
£73.56 per week.
So in total, people who claimed Universal Credit after April 2017, but were
previously getting ESA support group rate (£109.65 per week), EDP and SDP,
will be set to lose £41.10 a week - as they currently receive £188 a week
versus £146.90 under Universal Credit. This means a loss of £2,137.20 a
year. But the DWP claims there is a safety net.

Ed Pawlowski

Oct 14, 2017, 2:36:44 PM10/14/17
They can but it gets a little silly. They make a spot for parents with
infants, how about spots for old guys with arthritis, old ladies with
bunions, beer drinker that has to get to the restroom fast, etc.

The only parkers that really bother me are employees that take the prime
spots and make others take extra steps in bad weather. Well, another is
the guy with a fancy car taking two spots but I've not seen that in a
while. When I was driving a beater I'd park as close as I could anyway.

Bod

Oct 14, 2017, 2:49:28 PM10/14/17
Why were you so nasty to him?

--
Bod

Rod Speed

Oct 14, 2017, 2:57:35 PM10/14/17
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp <nastii.sn...@gmail.com> wrote
> James Wilkinson Sword <imv...@somewear.com> wrote

>> What is it with hormonal baby makers? A very rude woman told
>> me I mustn't park in the parent and child spaces at the supermarket.
>> I told her it was closer to the shop and I see no reason she should get
>> priority. She said it's difficult with children, so I told her it was
>> her
>> choice to have the little brat. This caused a complaint to the manager
>> who told me to "not do it again or I'll have to ask you not to return".
>> I told him to fuck off.

> Couldn't agree more, well said!

> I'm sick of the uncontrolled screaming monsters being let loose in shops.

That just your rabid blood shot eyes, flecks of foam about
the lips and weeping syphilis wounds that set them off.

> I'm sure parents dont allow the little brats to run
> around at full tilt at home screaming their heads off,

They do actually. Mate of mine was talking on the
mobile to me when he drove home from work and his
was screaming his head off as he pulled into the drive.

He's not usually like that, he was very well behaved
when I was driving them around in my car last Xmas,
even when his dad left him in the car with me instead
of taking him with him to buy something quickly.

> so why subject the public to the ordeal?

They have no choice.

> The little horrors should be left in the car,

Not even legal here.

Rod Speed

Oct 14, 2017, 3:11:04 PM10/14/17

"charles" <cha...@candehope.me.uk> wrote in message
Nope, it can't say that the parking is only for the use of white men

Bob F

Oct 14, 2017, 3:15:23 PM10/14/17
> What is it with hormonal baby makers?  A very rude woman told me I
> mustn't park in the parent and child spaces at the supermarket.  I told
> her it was closer to the shop and I see no reason she should get
> priority.  She said it's difficult with children, so I told her it was
> her choice to have the little brat.  This caused a complaint to the
> manager who told me to "not do it again or I'll have to ask you not to
> return".  I told him to fuck off.

It's nice of you to come here and show us what a fine self-centered jerk
you are.

And the store offered her the "extra rights". That was their choice.
They know she's going to spend more than a jerk like you anyway.

Rod Speed

Oct 14, 2017, 3:34:33 PM10/14/17

"Bod" <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
The PHucker is an arsehole.

Ignatius Páraig O' Hoolihan

Oct 14, 2017, 3:40:12 PM10/14/17
Could be the answer to Brexit.

Women could simply adopt a fully grown Pole or Rumanian, they would be
fit and able to work instantly, wouldn't need state help to survive
and could eliminate the paltry cost of what passes for an education in
the UK.

EU workers are far more productive than children, communicate
effectively and don't run around Asda screaming their heads off.

The "one child" policy was less than perfect in China, One is sure
that the loonies that brought about Brexit can go one better!

I O'H

charles

Oct 14, 2017, 3:42:31 PM10/14/17
In article <YOsEB.53116$8%2.4...@fx08.iad>,
Ed Pawlowski <e...@snet.net> wrote:
> On 10/14/2017 1:40 PM, charles wrote:
> > In article <op.y73z1...@red.lan>,
> > James Wilkinson Sword <imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

> >> I did, a supermarket has no right to enforce parking regulations.
> >
> > On its own property it can do what it likes.
> >

> They can but it gets a little silly. They make a spot for parents with
> infants, how about spots for old guys with arthritis, old ladies with
> bunions, beer drinker that has to get to the restroom fast, etc.

The point about "parents withn children" spaces is that they are extra wide
to allow easy access to children in reart seats. Ordianry mortals don't
need that.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Oct 14, 2017, 3:45:11 PM10/14/17
He wasn't. He is a well known liar and a cowardly little fuck all. This
little wanker would not say boo to a goose. But he will abuse a lone female
and has done so in the past.
alt.talk.bollocks - Peter Hucker --- "That told the stupid bitch".
She chucked a fag out of her car window and big brave wanker Hucker gave her
a mouthful and frightened her to death. He would not have done this to a man
as he is a yellow little unemployable turd.

Peeler

Oct 14, 2017, 3:58:18 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 18:54:30 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> Don't be surprised if the next rude woman keys your car instead of
>> yelling at you.
>
> I'll simply scrape the trolley against her car.

Yes, that's your level, you sociopathic swine!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":

bm

Oct 14, 2017, 3:58:47 PM10/14/17

> What is it with hormonal baby makers? A very rude woman told me I mustn't
> park in the parent and child spaces at the supermarket. I told her it was
> closer to the shop and I see no reason she should get priority. She said
> it's difficult with children, so I told her it was her choice to have the
> little brat. This caused a complaint to the manager who told me to "not
> do it again or I'll have to ask you not to return". I told him to fuck
> off.

Prick.

alan_m

Oct 14, 2017, 4:01:11 PM10/14/17
On 14/10/2017 19:27, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

> "Parent and child spaces"?
> LOL

It's not so much parent and child spaces but extra large spaces for
women who cannot park a car.

The main use seems to be by women without kids in tow. Presumably they
have kids but go shopping when they are at school.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Oct 14, 2017, 4:05:08 PM10/14/17
Correct.

Ed Pawlowski

Oct 14, 2017, 4:20:52 PM10/14/17
On 10/14/2017 3:38 PM, charles wrote:

>>> On its own property it can do what it likes.
>>>

>> They can but it gets a little silly. They make a spot for parents with
>> infants, how about spots for old guys with arthritis, old ladies with
>> bunions, beer drinker that has to get to the restroom fast, etc.
>
> The point about "parents withn children" spaces is that they are extra wide
> to allow easy access to children in reart seats. Ordianry mortals don't
> need that.

The ones I've seen are the same size. Old people need to open the door
fully too at times.

Steve Walker

Oct 14, 2017, 4:24:08 PM10/14/17
And usually nearer to the doors to avoid children who are too short to
be seen by reversing drivers having to walk far in the car park. It is
all well and good for people to say "Hold their hand," but you can't do
that if you have two or more children and need both hands to steer a
heavily laden shopping trolley - especially on a sloping car park.

SteveW

Rod Speed

Oct 14, 2017, 4:27:03 PM10/14/17

"Ignatius Páraig O' Hoolihan" <nastii.sn...@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:6bp4uc1opf93vi889...@4ax.com...
Trouble is all wogs are thieves and most don't speak any english.

Most kids do manage something closer to english sometime.

> EU workers are far more productive than children,

But are too big to be much use in the coal mines, let alone down
the sewers shifting the fatburgs or up the chimneys either.

> communicate effectively

Like hell they do.

> and don't run around Asda screaming their heads off.

They run around the streets blind drunk screaming their heads of instead.

> The "one child" policy was less than perfect in China,

No policy is ever perfect.

> One is sure that the loonies that brought about Brexit can go one better!

Wogs breed like flys. Always have, always will do.

Almost as bad as you damned bog trotters.

Rod Speed

Oct 14, 2017, 4:38:21 PM10/14/17

"Ed Pawlowski" <e...@snet.net> wrote in message
Ours certainly are. Same with the disabled slot too, except at Aldi where
they are huge for the disabled and nothing special for those with brats.

> Old people need to open the door fully too at times.

They get to park next to an empty bay.

Rod Speed

Oct 14, 2017, 4:42:39 PM10/14/17

"Steve Walker" <st...@walker-family.me.uk> wrote in message
Yeah, ours are mostly where they don’t have to
cross where the cars drive to get into the store.

> It is all well and good for people to say "Hold their hand," but you can't
> do that if you have two or more children and need both hands to steer a
> heavily laden shopping trolley

Ours have a hinge out seat near the handle that
the smallest non walking kids sit on and often
have older kids standing in the trolley as well.

> - especially on a sloping car park.

Works fine with the brats in the trolley and the kids love it.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 4:43:17 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 19:32:59 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire <MrPo...@rationalthought.com> wrote:

> James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

>>> Don't be surprised if the next rude woman keys your car instead of
>>> yelling at you.
>
>> I'll simply scrape the trolley against her car.
>
> Yes, that is just about your mark, you turd.

Are you saying if someone keyed your car you wouldn't get you own back?

> Like to tell us which allowance you are claiming, wanker?
>
> Standard allowance - £317.82 per calendar month (pcm), or £73.34 per week.
> a.. Limited capability for work (only for claims started before 3 April
> 2017) - £126.11 pcm or £29.10 per week.
> b.. Limited capability for work and work related activity - £318.76 pcm or
> £73.56 per week.
> So in total, people who claimed Universal Credit after April 2017, but were
> previously getting ESA support group rate (£109.65 per week), EDP and SDP,
> will be set to lose £41.10 a week - as they currently receive £188 a week
> versus £146.90 under Universal Credit. This means a loss of £2,137.20 a
> year. But the DWP claims there is a safety net.

None of those. Or child allowance which she will be getting.

--
If you're bothered by a god-botherer, does that make you god?

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 4:44:04 PM10/14/17
She's not disabled and neither is her child, they can walk as far as anyone else. Only the crippled should get special spaces.

--
101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan are the only two Disney animated features in which both the parents are present and don't die throughout the movie.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 4:44:30 PM10/14/17
Because he seemed to think he could tell me where I can and cannot park.

--
TESTICULATING
Waving your arms around and talking bollocks.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 4:44:46 PM10/14/17
And you call yourself a fireperson.

--
"His idea of safe sex is an `X' spray-painted on the rump of animals that are known to kick."

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 4:45:21 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 21:01:08 +0100, alan_m <ju...@admac.myzen.co.uk> wrote:

> On 14/10/2017 19:27, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>

>> "Parent and child spaces"?
>> LOL
>
> It's not so much parent and child spaces but extra large spaces for
> women who cannot park a car.
>
> The main use seems to be by women without kids in tow. Presumably they
> have kids but go shopping when they are at school.

Apparently Asda FINED a PREGNANT woman £100 because her child was not yet a child.

--
The longest word in German is DONAUDAMPFSCHIFFAHRTSELEKTRIZITAETENHAUPTBETRIEBSWERKBAUUNTERBEAMTENGESELLSCHAFT, "the club for subordinate officials of the head office management of the Danube steamboat electrical services" (name of a pre-war club in Vienna), according to 1996 Guinness.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 4:46:11 PM10/14/17
If someone is parked badly, simply park your car 2 inches from their driver's door, so they have to slide in from the other side.

--
Jack and Jill went up the hill
And planned to do some kissing.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 4:46:34 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 18:40:48 +0100, charles <cha...@candehope.me.uk> wrote:

> In article <op.y73z1...@red.lan>,
> James Wilkinson Sword <imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

>> > You told nobody to fuck off you lying cowardly little wimp.
>
>> I did, a supermarket has no right to enforce parking regulations.
>
> On its own property it can do what it likes.

It's not a criminal offence to use the wrong space on private land. Any fine would be binned.

--
23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their buttocks.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 4:47:09 PM10/14/17
If a parent can't teach their child not to walk in front of cars, they are not fit parents.

--
Caution: Always engage brain before operating mouth.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 4:47:26 PM10/14/17
Children are smaller than adults, they need LESS room.

Rod Speed

Oct 14, 2017, 4:53:53 PM10/14/17

"James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com> wrote in message
Even sillier than you usually manage when
you are buckling them into their child seats.

Ignatius Pádraig O' Hoolihan

Oct 14, 2017, 4:59:32 PM10/14/17
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 07:26:51 +1100, "Rod Speed"
Oi Mush! The Brits stole my trees, came for em years ago to build
their blasted ships.

>Most kids do manage something closer to english sometime.
>
>> EU workers are far more productive than children,
>
>But are too big to be much use in the coal mines, let alone down
>the sewers shifting the fatburgs or up the chimneys either.
>
>> communicate effectively
>
>Like hell they do.

Actually they do. One has an easier time carrying on a discussion with
some of the Polish Engineers we have on board rather than the
homebrewed variety

>> and don't run around Asda screaming their heads off.
>
>They run around the streets blind drunk screaming their heads of instead.
>
>> The "one child" policy was less than perfect in China,
>
>No policy is ever perfect.
>
>> One is sure that the loonies that brought about Brexit can go one better!
>
>Wogs breed like flys. Always have, always will do.

I was thinking of going one better in a negative sense, although if
Darwin is correct Brexiters will only exist as a motive force for the
upthrust of daisies.

>Almost as bad as you damned bog trotters.

Not a "Bog Trotter", One's passport has come through, One is a proud
member of the land of saints and scholars.

I O'H

Oren

Oct 14, 2017, 5:35:11 PM10/14/17
Hereby demand space for pets @ PETSmart or is it petSMART?

I need to get my hound dog in for a wash & comb.

Peeler

Oct 14, 2017, 5:48:31 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 21:47:05 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> And usually nearer to the doors to avoid children who are too short to
>> be seen by reversing drivers having to walk far in the car park. It is
>> all well and good for people to say "Hold their hand," but you can't do
>> that if you have two or more children and need both hands to steer a
>> heavily laden shopping trolley - especially on a sloping car park.
>
> If a parent can't teach their child not to walk in front of cars, they are not fit parents.

Sick idiot!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) weird sociopathic
world:
"The entire world has been fucked over by the disabled. They think they
have the right to be able to go everywhere in their chairs. Fucking ramps
everywhere, extra expense for all. Parking spaces marked disabled
everywhere (although they're handy as they're always empty for me to use)."
MID: <op.y4cns...@red.lan>

Peeler

Oct 14, 2017, 5:49:47 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 21:47:22 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> The point about "parents withn children" spaces is that they are extra wide
>> to allow easy access to children in reart seats. Ordianry mortals don't
>> need that.
>
> Children are smaller than adults, they need LESS room.

You need MORE brains, idiot!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a wanker:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave

Peeler

Oct 14, 2017, 5:51:02 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 21:46:06 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

> If someone is parked badly, simply park your car 2 inches from their
> driver's door, so they have to slide in from the other side.

Keep your abnormal sociopathy out of normally evolved humans ngs, you filthy
sociopath!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's from (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep thinking:
"Prisoners of war is a stupid idea. Just kill them. Why save the enemy?

Peeler

Oct 14, 2017, 5:53:18 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 21:46:29 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> On its own property it can do what it likes.
>
> It's not a criminal offence to use the wrong space on private land. Any fine would be binned.

They have the right to keep social misfits like you out ouf their private
land, you filthy sociopath!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) abnormal sociopathic
world:

Peeler

Oct 14, 2017, 5:55:11 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 21:44:41 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> He wasn't. He is a well known liar and a cowardly little fuck all. This
>> little wanker would not say boo to a goose. But he will abuse a lone female
>> and has done so in the past.
>> alt.talk.bollocks - Peter Hucker --- "That told the stupid bitch".
>> She chucked a fag out of her car window and big brave wanker Hucker gave her
>> a mouthful and frightened her to death. He would not have done this to a man
>> as he is a yellow little unemployable turd.
>
> And you call yourself a fireperson.

Are you perhaps trying to DENY that you are a yellow little unemployable
turd, Hucker?

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:

Peeler

Oct 14, 2017, 5:57:29 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 21:44:25 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>>> He was smaller than me and not allowed to fight back while employed by
>>> the supermarket.
>>>
>> Why were you so nasty to him?
>
> Because he seemed to think he could tell me where I can and cannot park.

He can and he did. And if you hadn't complied, he WOULD have barred you from
returning, you filthy sociopathic shithead!

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
"When I were a lad, I was a vegetarian and my friend wasn't. But I broke
the necks of the rabbits we caught and he couldn't bring himself to. Yet he
would eat the result and I wouldn't. Very odd."
MID: <op.y3834...@red.lan>

Peeler

Oct 14, 2017, 6:00:01 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 21:43:13 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> Yes, that is just about your mark, you turd.
>
> Are you saying if someone keyed your car you wouldn't get you own back?

Just keep your sociopathy out of people's lives and newsgroups, filthy
wanker!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
mind:

Peeler

Oct 14, 2017, 6:02:57 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 21:45:16 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> It's not so much parent and child spaces but extra large spaces for
>> women who cannot park a car.
>>
>> The main use seems to be by women without kids in tow. Presumably they
>> have kids but go shopping when they are at school.
>
> Apparently Asda FINED a PREGNANT woman £100 because her child was not yet a child.

Stupidity such as you keep displaying SHOULD be fined, HEAVILY!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
"I go hillwalking barefoot for hours in the snow, my feet just go red.
Extra blood, they can't freeze."
MID: <op.y3xjm...@red.lan>

Peeler

Oct 14, 2017, 6:03:55 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 21:44:00 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> It's nice of you to come here and show us what a fine self-centered jerk
>> you are.
>>
>> And the store offered her the "extra rights". That was their choice.
>> They know she's going to spend more than a jerk like you anyway.
>
> She's not disabled and neither is her child, they can walk as far as
> anyone else. Only the crippled should get special spaces.

That's why YOU took her space, you spastic!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) Nazism:

"Unfortunately Hitler was stopped."
MID: <op.y4rv3...@red.lan>

"I'd have been a conscientious objector, mainly because I would have taken
Hitler's side. Better yet, defect and blow up my own people."
MID: <op.y4eob...@red.lan>

"Trump is a mild Hitler. The real deal would be better"
MID: <op.y3fqo...@red.lan>

"Are you one of those Nazi haters that does so because "it's the right thing
to do"? Tell me one thing they did wrong, just one."
MID: <op.y4r1s...@red.lan>

"Oh come on, wars are fun!"
MID: <op.y4pq7...@red.lan>

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 6:22:22 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 19:49:22 +0100, Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 14/10/2017 18:26, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
>> On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 18:14:13 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
>> <MrPo...@rationalthought.com> wrote:

>>> You told nobody to fuck off you lying cowardly little wimp.
>>
>> I did, a supermarket has no right to enforce parking regulations.
>>
>>> Giving a lone woman with a child stick is just about your mark,
>>
>> Who was it who kept going on about child benefits? Was it you perhaps?
>>
>> And it was her giving ME stick!
>>
>>> you have not got the guts to tell a man to fuck off face to face.
>>> Wanker.
>>
>> He was smaller than me and not allowed to fight back while employed by
>> the supermarket.
>>
> Why were you so nasty to him?

I'm not alone, read the comments at the bottom of this article:
http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/798791/Parent-and-child-parking-supermarkets-rules-Tesco-Asda-Sainsburys-Aldi

"No wonder kids get fat. No playing outside, no walking to the shops. All shops I go to have paths, paths that you can walk on."

"The only reserved spaces that should be in any car park are those for the blue badge holders. Everyone else has got legs so should make the kids walk to the store entrance even if they do have to park on the other side of the car park."

"Supermarkets and the companies that look after their car parks cannot legally issue fines."

"Having a child is a disability now,is it ??"

"do they realty need to be right next to the shop door. What I dislike is the sense of self-entitlement of most mums these days."

"What is wrong with parents and the it precious bundles today? I had 3 children, 4 and under thirty years ago and we parked where there was a space and walked and/or used a pushchair to the store. As for 12 year old not being able to walk more than 10 metres to the store just beggars belief."

Peeler

Oct 14, 2017, 6:40:28 PM10/14/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 23:22:17 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH the retarded troll's latest troll>

Bob F

Oct 14, 2017, 7:54:01 PM10/14/17
> On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 20:15:02 +0100, Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 10/14/2017 7:27 AM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
>>> What is it with hormonal baby makers?  A very rude woman told me I
>>> mustn't park in the parent and child spaces at the supermarket.  I told
>>> her it was closer to the shop and I see no reason she should get
>>> priority.  She said it's difficult with children, so I told her it was
>>> her choice to have the little brat.  This caused a complaint to the
>>> manager who told me to "not do it again or I'll have to ask you not to
>>> return".  I told him to fuck off.
>>>

>> It's nice of you to come here and show us what a fine self-centered jerk
>> you are.
>>
>> And the store offered her the "extra rights". That was their choice.
>> They know she's going to spend more than a jerk like you anyway.
>
> She's not disabled and neither is her child, they can walk as far as
> anyone else.  Only the crippled should get special spaces.

Are the decider of that?

NO! You are a self centered jerk.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 8:11:55 PM10/14/17
She chose to have a kid. It's not a disability. Kids can walk as far as adults can. Or she can leave the little shit at home. The world is overpopulated, what right does she have to make more people?

--
Excuse me sir, are you playing the bagpipes or deflating your cat?

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 14, 2017, 8:16:44 PM10/14/17
I've got a sprained ankle, which means her and her sprog can walk further than me. I'm more disabled than her, so she can go get fucked. Oh wait, she already did.

Bob F

Oct 14, 2017, 8:40:23 PM10/14/17
The store chose to offer her a better parking spot. They chose that for
whatever reason they chose. If you don't like that, you are free to shop
elsewhere. Why do you choose to be a jerk? Does that make your life
better in some way?

Bob F

Oct 14, 2017, 8:42:21 PM10/14/17
And you obviously can't do that.

Bill Wright

Oct 14, 2017, 8:46:51 PM10/14/17
On 14/10/2017 18:40, charles wrote:

>> I did, a supermarket has no right to enforce parking regulations.
>
> On its own property it can do what it likes.

Not really. Yes they can enforce rules that favour certain groups and
thus discriminate against other groups. For instance, reserving the
nearest parking spaces for women with kids and for the disabled is OK,
even though it is discrimination against healthy people without kids.
But they can't discriminate in favour of non-gypsies, even though they
might have had problems in the past with gypsies. Generally speaking you
can discriminate in favour of certain groups, who are 'protected'. But
you can't discriminate in favour of groups who because they are hard
working, speak English, and don't have a lot of personal baggage, are
most likely going to give you the easiest profit.

Bill

Uncle Monster

Oct 14, 2017, 9:05:13 PM10/14/17
I love children. Small children are a great source of high quality protein, the toes are the crunchy part. ヽ(•‿•)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Hungry Monster

Bod

Oct 15, 2017, 1:28:43 AM10/15/17
Indeed, they are even tastier in a curry.

--
Bod

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 15, 2017, 5:51:51 AM10/15/17
The question is why are the store choosing to favour babymaking chavs?

--
I do not think it is necessary to believe that the same god who has given us our senses, reason, and intelligence wished us to abandon their use, giving us by some other means the information that we could gain through them -- Galileo Galilei

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 15, 2017, 5:52:18 AM10/15/17
If I had kids I wouldn't insist on special treatment. Children are not a disability.

--
Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 15, 2017, 5:52:50 AM10/15/17
Political Correctness gone mad.

--
How does a Welshman find a sheep in tall grass?
Very satisfying.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 15, 2017, 5:53:16 AM10/15/17
Please eat more of them. The world is too full.

--
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Peeler

Oct 15, 2017, 6:13:30 AM10/15/17
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 01:11:50 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

> She chose to have a kid. It's not a disability. Kids can walk as far as
> adults can. Or she can leave the little shit at home. The world is
> overpopulated, what right does she have to make more people?

...rants the chronic wanker and social misfit who lives with several cats
and parrots for "companions"! <BG>

taxpayer

Oct 15, 2017, 6:13:46 AM10/15/17

> The question is why are the store choosing to favour babymaking chavs?

-

Walmart has reserved parking for handicap folks but the parking spots are mostly used by fat lazy tax-sucking democrats.

Peeler

Oct 15, 2017, 6:13:56 AM10/15/17
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 01:16:38 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> NO! You are a self centered jerk.
>
> I've got a sprained ankle, which means her and her sprog can walk further
> than me. I'm more disabled than her,

Everyone KNOWS that you are disabled, you mentally handicapped unemployable
sociopath! I bet, even that woman noticed it rather quickly!

--
Unemployable, mentally handicapped Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson"
LOL) about his life as a dole and welfare whore:

Peeler

Oct 15, 2017, 6:14:15 AM10/15/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 17:42:02 -0700, Bob F wrote:

>> I've got a sprained ankle, which means her and her sprog can walk
>> further than me.  I'm more disabled than her, so she can go get fucked.
>> Oh wait, she already did.
>>

> And you obviously can't do that.

VERY obviously! That's why he is baiting for any attention, as a compensation. ;-)

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

Peeler

Oct 15, 2017, 6:15:30 AM10/15/17
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 10:52:45 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> can discriminate in favour of certain groups, who are 'protected'. But
>> you can't discriminate in favour of groups who because they are hard
>> working, speak English, and don't have a lot of personal baggage, are
>> most likely going to give you the easiest profit.
>
> Political Correctness gone mad.

People will always INSTINCTIVELY "discriminate" against a sociopathic misfit
like you. The stories you keep telling, even of shopkeepers who obviously
detest you, confirm it and tell LOTS about your filthy character, Hucker!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic life:
"I refuse to go back to Tesco after I had a very loud argument with three

Peeler

Oct 15, 2017, 6:16:42 AM10/15/17
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 10:52:12 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> And you obviously can't do that.
>
> If I had kids I wouldn't insist on special treatment. Children are not a disability.

Wankers like you CAN'T have kids, Birdbrain!

Peeler

Oct 15, 2017, 6:16:54 AM10/15/17
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 10:51:41 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> The store chose to offer her a better parking spot. They chose that for
>> whatever reason they chose. If you don't like that, you are free to shop
>> elsewhere. Why do you choose to be a jerk? Does that make your life
>> better in some way?
>
> The question is why are the store choosing to favour babymaking chavs?

How could a TRUE sociopath like you possibly understand?

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) abnormal sociopathic
world:
"However I do like to make fun of people. For example, a professor once
told a secretary off for having a topless male model as the wallpaper on her
computer. So I told her he was a hypocrite, and that he had pictures of
transvestites on his (not as wallpaper, but stored on the hard disk). She
spread that around quite quickly."
MID: <op.y4l80...@red.lan>

FMurtz

Oct 15, 2017, 6:18:12 AM10/15/17
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 15:34:30 +0100, Thomas <cano...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Park in the handicap spot. Probably closer yet.
>
> Not much in it actually. I think they should remove the children ones
> and make them disabled ones. Someone in a wheelchair has mobility
> problems. Children can probably walk a lot further than their unfit
> parents.

Some handicapped people are more mobile than old folks.Wheel chairs can
go a lot further than some old folks, there is a problem with space, so
put some wide spaces at the back of the park for very mobile impaired
people with their scooters chairs etc.

Richard

Oct 15, 2017, 6:22:43 AM10/15/17
You haven't bred?
Only useful thing you've done in your pathetic existence.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 15, 2017, 9:06:45 AM10/15/17
The only people that should breed are good looking rich healthy people. If you don't meet all those three requirements, don't pollute the planet.

--
All religions are part of Operation Mindfuck: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mindfuck

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 15, 2017, 9:07:13 AM10/15/17
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 11:13:38 +0100, taxpayer <taxp...@welfare-usa.guv> wrote:

> On 10/15/2017 05:51 AM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
>>
>> The question is why are the store choosing to favour babymaking chavs?
>
> Walmart has reserved parking for handicap folks but the parking spots are mostly used by fat lazy tax-sucking democrats.

Handicapped is fair enough, but having a child is not a handicap.

--
It's always funny, until someone gets hurt...
then it's just hilarious.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 15, 2017, 9:07:55 AM10/15/17
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 11:13:38 +0100, taxpayer <taxp...@welfare-usa.guv> wrote:

> On 10/15/2017 05:51 AM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
>>
>> The question is why are the store choosing to favour babymaking chavs?
>
> Walmart has reserved parking for handicap folks but the parking spots are mostly used by fat lazy tax-sucking democrats.

Walmart owns UK's Asda. Asda has fined a pregnant woman £100 for parking in a parent and child bay, because she "doesn't technically have a child yet".

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 15, 2017, 9:09:14 AM10/15/17
That would get a bit complicated. Easier just to mark the row nearest the shop all "disabled" and make them wide and let anyone with a wheelchair, scooter, or any disability use them.

--
A man and his wife are fucking.
Fifteen minutes has passed, 30 minutes, then 45 minutes.

RonNNN

Oct 15, 2017, 10:30:30 AM10/15/17
In article <op.y749o...@red.lan>, imv...@somewear.com says...

> The question is why are the store choosing to favour babymaking chavs?

Because they buy more food, clothes, shoes... etc. for the kids than a
single person.

--
RonNNN

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 15, 2017, 10:39:23 AM10/15/17
And the kids rampage round the shop annoying the other customers, knocking things off shelves, making a mess, and costing the shop money.

--
The British government is going to impose a 40% tax on Aspirin.
"Why" you ask?

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 15, 2017, 10:39:48 AM10/15/17
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 15:30:34 +0100, RonNNN <nr...@charter.net> wrote:

So why isn't there a parking space for families of 6 or more? Or for very fat people?

--
Peter is listening to "The club can't handle me - Flo Rida feat. David Guetta"

Bod

Oct 15, 2017, 10:44:15 AM10/15/17
> On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 15:30:34 +0100, RonNNN <nr...@charter.net> wrote:
>
>> In article <op.y749o...@red.lan>, imv...@somewear.com says...
>>
>>> The question is why are the store choosing to favour babymaking chavs?
>>
>> Because they buy more food, clothes, shoes... etc. for the kids than a
>> single person.
>
> And the kids rampage round the shop annoying the other customers,
> knocking things off shelves, making a mess, and costing the shop money.

I've never seen that happening.

--
Bod

RonNNN

Oct 15, 2017, 10:44:45 AM10/15/17
In article <op.y75m0...@red.lan>, imv...@somewear.com says...

> On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 15:30:34 +0100, RonNNN <nr...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > In article <op.y749o...@red.lan>, imv...@somewear.com says...
> >
> >> The question is why are the store choosing to favour babymaking chavs?
> >
> > Because they buy more food, clothes, shoes... etc. for the kids than a
> > single person.
>
> So why isn't there a parking space for families of 6 or more? Or for very fat people?

OK, the real reason they do it is "To Piss *YOU* Off"! LOL

--
RonNNN

mechanic

Oct 15, 2017, 10:56:32 AM10/15/17
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 21:01:08 +0100, alan_m wrote:

> On 14/10/2017 19:27, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>

>> "Parent and child spaces"?
>> LOL
>
> It's not so much parent and child spaces but extra large spaces for
> women who cannot park a car.
>
> The main use seems to be by women without kids in tow. Presumably they
> have kids but go shopping when they are at school.

They need more space to unload child, pram/pushchair and so on.
Supermarket spaces tend to be too small even for today's wider cars
to park and exit cleanly.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 15, 2017, 10:59:09 AM10/15/17
Really? And I suppose you never hear a baby crying and not shutting the fuck up either?

--
Join the Navy and feel a man!

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 15, 2017, 10:59:36 AM10/15/17
No, to piss me off they have insufficient stocks of the foods I like.

--
"Oh, Jason, take me!" she panted, her breasts heaving like a student on 31p-a-pint night.

Bob F

Oct 15, 2017, 11:00:30 AM10/15/17
Better them than jerks like you?

Bod

Oct 15, 2017, 11:01:26 AM10/15/17
Only the odd one, but then babies are known to cry sometimes.
Being a father I fully understand that.

--
Bod

Bob F

Oct 15, 2017, 11:02:11 AM10/15/17
Recalling your early days?

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 15, 2017, 11:07:32 AM10/15/17
No, every time I want to shop in peace.

--
An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested in her he is.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 15, 2017, 11:07:52 AM10/15/17
The only ones that stop when they're told are those that are smacked.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 15, 2017, 11:08:16 AM10/15/17
A sensible father would not bring the bloody thing to the supermarket.

--
Red meat isn't bad for you. Fuzzy blue-green meat is bad for you.

James Wilkinson Sword

Oct 15, 2017, 11:08:30 AM10/15/17
I pay their wages.

Bob F

Oct 15, 2017, 11:08:57 AM10/15/17
That says it all! So which characteristics made you fail the test? Or,
is it only that you can just not get laid?

Bod

Oct 15, 2017, 11:10:39 AM10/15/17
Smacking babies is for psychopaths and parents who haven't got a clue.

--
Bod
It is loading more messages.