Briggs & Stratton moving some production to China

HeyBub

Apr 29, 2012, 7:39:45 AM4/29/12
"...Briggs & Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of horizontal
shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be moved
to China."

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Engine-Manufacturer-to-Lay-off-250-in-Alabama/iMQ7Equ6SU2geTsv2kSQNg.cspx

Home Guy

Apr 29, 2012, 8:38:21 AM4/29/12
HeyBub wrote:

> "...Briggs & Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of
> horizontal shaft engines and small generators currently made
> in Alabama will be moved to China."

What's that flushing sound I'm hearing?

Oh - right...

Harvey Specter

Apr 29, 2012, 10:46:27 AM4/29/12
On 4/29/2012 7:39 AM, HeyBub wrote:
> "...Briggs& Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of horizontal
> shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be moved
> to China."

At the present rate of descent, how much longer before China totally
owns the United States?

Will we become the United States of China?

harry

Apr 29, 2012, 11:05:43 AM4/29/12
On Apr 29, 12:39 pm, "HeyBub" <hey...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
> "...Briggs & Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of horizontal
> shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be moved
> to China."
>
> http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Engine-Manufacturer-to-Lay-...

Yep. Rich republicans don't care about America and the jobless.
They have f****d up America so now they are going to China.

Mit Romney bought companies, asset stripped them and moved them
abroad too. That's how he became rich.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtV7vKDbU3A
There are lots more like this too.

Scumbag capitalists.
Now he wants tobe president to help his rich pals do more of the same.

You USAians need a proper revolution

Steve Barker

Apr 29, 2012, 11:22:54 AM4/29/12
On 4/29/2012 6:39 AM, HeyBub wrote:
> "...Briggs& Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of horizontal
> shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be moved
> to China."
>
> http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Engine-Manufacturer-to-Lay-off-250-in-Alabama/iMQ7Equ6SU2geTsv2kSQNg.cspx

Their product has become a piece of shit over the years anyway. There
was a time when B&S was THEE engine to have. Now it's worse than a
junky Tecumseh.

--
Steve Barker

Steve Barker

Apr 29, 2012, 11:23:38 AM4/29/12
i believe, financially, we already are.

Roy

Apr 29, 2012, 11:58:01 AM4/29/12
Why don't ALL manufacturers move their factories to China?

Goddamned idiots. I will NEVER buy anything with a B&S engine again.

Mr Bluesky

Apr 29, 2012, 12:18:50 PM4/29/12
Why do you have to be so negative?

The Chinese factory workers live in *free* company owned dormitories and
get all the *free* fish heads and rice they can eat.

No more house payments, car payments, insurance or purchasing expensive
gasoline just to drive to work. They've got it made.

Steve Barker

Apr 29, 2012, 12:39:15 PM4/29/12
On 4/29/2012 10:58 AM, Roy wrote:
> On Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:39:45 AM UTC-6, HeyBub wrote:
>> "...Briggs& Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of horizontal
>> shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be moved
>> to China."
>>
>> http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Engine-Manufacturer-to-Lay-off-250-in-Alabama/iMQ7Equ6SU2geTsv2kSQNg.cspx
>
> Why don't ALL manufacturers move their factories to China?
>
> Goddamned idiots. I will NEVER buy anything with a B&S engine again.

better quit buying american cars also. B&S makes most of the ignition
lock cylinders.

Frank

Apr 29, 2012, 12:57:48 PM4/29/12
On 4/29/2012 11:05 AM, harry wrote:
> On Apr 29, 12:39 pm, "HeyBub"<hey...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>> "...Briggs& Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of horizontal
You've made the serious error that Republicans run these corporations.
They are in it for the money and just as many are Democrats. Warren
Buffett is a good example.

Corporations are also not restricted by international boundaries.
I consult for a group here with facilities in the USA, management and
facilities in the UK and Europe and factories in Asia. Company is owned
by a Japanese conglomerate.

Frank

Apr 29, 2012, 1:03:39 PM4/29/12
On 4/29/2012 11:58 AM, Roy wrote:
> On Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:39:45 AM UTC-6, HeyBub wrote:
>> "...Briggs& Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of horizontal
>> shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be moved
>> to China."
>>
>> http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Engine-Manufacturer-to-Lay-off-250-in-Alabama/iMQ7Equ6SU2geTsv2kSQNg.cspx
>
> Why don't ALL manufacturers move their factories to China?
>
> Goddamned idiots. I will NEVER buy anything with a B&S engine again.

Get over it.

Over 20 years ago I knew a Ford engineer that left the company when he
got a three year assignment to adapt a Ford car to take a Japanese
engine. He was not being patriotic or anything, just thought the job
was boring so he went elsewhere.

I sued Ford about 30 years ago about one of their POS cars, which turned
out to have been assembled in Mexico.

I've been criticized in buying eye glasses from China for $50 which cost
me $350 here. Guess what the eye glass case for the $350 glasses has on
it? Right, "Made in China"

Kevin O. Conner

Apr 29, 2012, 1:54:18 PM4/29/12
On 4/29/2012 1:03 PM, Frank wrote:

> I've been criticized in buying eye glasses from China for $50 which cost
> me $350 here. Guess what the eye glass case for the $350 glasses has on
> it? Right, "Made in China"

The last pair I bought was approx $100 AND they were made in USA.

http://www.peerlessoptical.com/

"All Peerless Optical prescription eyeglasses are made in the USA.
Utilizing the most technologically advanced materials, manufacturing and
marketing methods, we deliver our product direct from our optical
laboratory in the United States to you."

Stormin Mormon

Apr 29, 2012, 3:15:18 PM4/29/12
One year after Nobama's election.

Yes. That, or Peoples Republic of America.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Harvey Specter" <harvey....@suits.usa> wrote in message

Oren

Apr 29, 2012, 4:24:17 PM4/29/12
On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 08:58:01 -0700 (PDT), Roy <wil...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Why don't ALL manufacturers move their factories to China?

One reason is how will the user manual be translated. Reading a
Chinese manual is like studying Japanese arithmetic.

Hugh Jass

Apr 29, 2012, 5:43:34 PM4/29/12
On 4/29/2012 3:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

> At the present rate of descent, how much longer before China totally
> owns the United States?
>
> Will we become the United States of China?

I would expect the rate of descent to increase as we near the bottom.

As more people lose their jobs to China, there will be fewer employed
people to buy domestic products which of course will trigger more plant
closings followed by more job losses. It's a never ending circle.

Stormin Mormon

Apr 29, 2012, 6:16:44 PM4/29/12
It can end, but it will require different "our Nation's Leaders" to be
elected. Which isn't likely.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Hugh Jass" <hu...@jass.nul> wrote in message

Dan Espen

Apr 29, 2012, 6:51:25 PM4/29/12
Recent news articles indicate that some of the jobs lost to China
are coming back to the USA.

BGG isn't shutting down that plant, just moving one of the product
lines to China.

I don't know how much product BGG sells in China, but sometimes in
order to be able to sell into a market you need to move some
manufacturing there. With a government controlled market like
China, that could be especially true.

Not to make excuses for CEOs that decide to move jobs overseas.
One can only hope that the CEO jobs move there as quickly as
possible.

--
Dan Espen

Frank

Apr 29, 2012, 8:16:16 PM4/29/12
Not a bad resource, but still nearly 3X to get what I got from Zenni
optical - polycarbonate, anti-reflective coating, bifocal with memory
titanium frames. $45 which included shipping. Identical tinted pair was
$50 total. Zenni is located in California but glasses come from China.
They had another interesting process, not basing frames on your PD,
which is always needed, but a process where you could upload a picture
of yourself without glasses to see how you would look with their frames.

OTOH I have booked marked Peerless just in case.

bob haller

Apr 29, 2012, 8:49:45 PM4/29/12
I sell and service machines that are now manufactured in china.

I no longer care to sell them the quality varies continiously and the
chinese build parts have serious quality issues.

I loaned a older american buillt machine that for a variety of
reasons remained for 2 years. the customer wanted to buy a new machine
from me......... i refused to sell; far too much of a hassle too far
away. all calls would of been warranty issues. and a tough place to
visit - a GM assembly plant.

it took time to pick up my loaner, the customer ended up buying a unit
directly from the manufacturer.

he said your loaner didnt break once in 2 years, the brand new machine
has broke 6 times in 2 months I am getting good at fixing it

i said thats why i didnt sell you a new machine. they are made in
china.

I can get a better machine buyng a old junker on E Bay and rebuilding
it:(

did you know hershey foods moved nearly all candy production overseas?
much to brazil.....

thats why the economic recovery has been so poor, the super rich
republicans have gutted american manufacturing........

things are destined to get worse

Monk

Apr 29, 2012, 8:57:14 PM4/29/12

"Mr Bluesky" <su...@hot.mail> wrote in message
> Why do you have to be so negative?
>
> The Chinese factory workers live in *free* company owned dormitories and
> get all the *free* fish heads and rice they can eat.
>
> No more house payments, car payments, insurance or purchasing expensive
> gasoline just to drive to work. They've got it made.

Rush says, we're supposed to compete with the Chinese. Why with all the
overhead like Worker's Comp and such, we have to eat less fish heads & rice
than the Chinese. Shame on the American worker who wants a living wage. We
need to turn this country into a Third World Nation to be competitive!

cl...@snyder.on.ca

Apr 29, 2012, 9:19:01 PM4/29/12
You mean Chinglish manuals? Even worse than the older Japlish ones.

cl...@snyder.on.ca

Apr 29, 2012, 9:19:46 PM4/29/12
And you think the current alternative would be better??

Monk

Apr 29, 2012, 9:25:05 PM4/29/12

"bob haller" <hal...@aol.com> wrote in message
> thats why the economic recovery has been so poor, the super rich
> republicans have gutted american manufacturing........
>
> things are destined to get worse

The USA has so many stupid laws. Take for example, child labor laws.
There's no reason we shouldn't be able to put our 6 & 7 year olds to work
on assembly lines like the Chinese. Just think, if we did this, and got rid
of minimum wage, all of us could have more money. Heck, get rid of the
entitlement programs like SS, granny would have to sit in her wheelchair on
the line instead of her rocker collecting SS for which she paid into all
those years. If the EPA would step out of the way, companies could still be
dumping in rivers, we could have more rivers on fire like what happened in
Cleveland. Companies could save billions!

Ralph Mowery

Apr 29, 2012, 9:47:54 PM4/29/12

"Monk" <no...@blank.com> wrote in message news:jnkplg$bnn$1...@dont-email.me...
> of minimum wage, all of us could have more money. Heck, get rid of the
> entitlement programs like SS, granny would have to sit in her wheelchair
> on the line instead of her rocker collecting SS for which she paid into
> all those years.

Why do people call the SS an entitlement program ? It started out as a type
of forced 401K program. If you did not put money in it, you did not get
anything out of it. Then when there was a lot of money in it the
government could take it to get votes.

Stormin Mormon

Apr 29, 2012, 10:08:02 PM4/29/12
I would have said that the regulation crazy Democrats are making it
impossible to do work in the USA. The Dems are the ones who have forced
business out of the USA.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"bob haller" <hal...@aol.com> wrote in message

Stormin Mormon

Apr 29, 2012, 10:09:15 PM4/29/12
And, all of that is included in cost of hiring the worker. So, it appears to
be free, but is really part of thier compensation.

Like the matching FICA in the US is part of the compensation.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Stormin Mormon

Apr 29, 2012, 10:09:54 PM4/29/12
We could easily compete with the Chinese. It's the liberal Democrats that
make it too expensive to do business.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

Apr 30, 2012, 12:34:51 AM4/30/12
It *couldn't* be worse. BTW, what do you care. You're just another
Canuckistani?

harry

Apr 30, 2012, 1:56:47 AM4/30/12
On Apr 29, 6:03 pm, Frank <frankperiodlogu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 4/29/2012 11:58 AM, Roy wrote:
>
> > On Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:39:45 AM UTC-6, HeyBub wrote:
> >> "...Briggs&  Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of horizontal
> >> shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be moved
> >> to China."
>
> >>http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Engine-Manufacturer-to-Lay-...
>
> > Why don't ALL manufacturers move their factories to China?
>
> > Goddamned idiots. I will NEVER buy anything with a B&S engine again.
>
> Get over it.
>
> Over 20 years ago I knew a Ford engineer that left the company when he
> got a three year assignment to adapt a Ford car to take a Japanese
> engine.  He was not being patriotic or anything, just thought the job
> was boring so he went elsewhere.
>
> I sued Ford about 30 years ago about one of their POS cars, which turned
> out to have been assembled in Mexico.
>
> I've been criticized in buying eye glasses from China for $50 which cost
> me $350 here.  Guess what the eye glass case for the $350 glasses has on
> it?  Right, "Made in China"

Did you sue them too?

harry

Apr 30, 2012, 1:58:20 AM4/30/12
On Apr 29, 9:24 pm, Oren <O...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 08:58:01 -0700 (PDT), Roy <wila...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Why don't ALL manufacturers move their factories to China?
>
> One reason is how will the user manual be translated. Reading a
> Chinese manual is like studying Japanese arithmetic.

What is studying Japanese arithmetic like?

harry

Apr 30, 2012, 2:03:19 AM4/30/12
Sadly you are right.
The Chinese are where the Japanese were forty years ago.

It is kids leaving school I am sorry for.
Shit education and no job prospect.

harry

Apr 30, 2012, 1:54:45 AM4/30/12
Not knowing any better, they think they are in Nirvana.
That's why the Chinese gov. controls the internet.
The Chinese BTW are no longer communists.
They are where America is heading.

harry

Apr 30, 2012, 2:11:47 AM4/30/12
On Apr 30, 5:34 am, "k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"
<k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:19:46 -0400, cl...@snyder.on.ca wrote:
> >On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 18:16:44 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
> ><cayoung61***spambl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>It can end, but it will require different "our Nation's Leaders" to be
> >>elected. Which isn't likely.
>
> >>Christopher A. Young
> >>Learn more about Jesus
> >>  www.lds.org
> >>.
>
> >>"Hugh Jass" <h...@jass.nul> wrote in message
>
> >>I would expect the rate of descent to increase as we near the bottom.
>
> >>As more people lose their jobs to China, there will be fewer employed
> >>people to buy domestic products which of course will trigger more plant
> >>closings followed by more job losses. It's a never ending circle.
>
> >And you think the current alternative would be better??
>
> It *couldn't* be worse.  BTW, what do you care.  You're just another
> Canuckistani

You only think that because you've never seen places where it IS
worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF8jUDzz5bE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HtDCC_aPFg&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL43A5425642448C58

Moe Gasser

Apr 30, 2012, 5:34:46 AM4/30/12
On 4/29/2012 12:18 PM, Mr Bluesky wrote:

> Why do you have to be so negative?
>
> The Chinese factory workers live in *free* company owned dormitories and
> get all the *free* fish heads and rice they can eat.
>
> No more house payments, car payments, insurance or purchasing expensive
> gasoline just to drive to work. They've got it made.

What happens if a worker doesn't make enough ipods every day? Are they
fired and evicted?

Or does the company firing squad just take an under-performing worker
out behind the factory and dispatch them?

bob haller

Apr 30, 2012, 5:45:06 AM4/30/12
On Apr 30, 5:34 am, Moe Gasser <moe.gas...@flatulators-
whatever method they use is the cheapest available with no gvernment
protections........

Kurt Ullman

Apr 30, 2012, 8:02:12 AM4/30/12
In article <jcSdnaDdVfTrbQDS...@earthlink.com>,
That last part is BS. ALL of the SS "surplus" was put in the only place
it could be legally, special non-marketable bonds. Every penny that was
put in those bonds is still there. There was NEVER any mechanism put in
place to pay those bonds back. If there had been, I might agree that the
government "spent it". But since there wasn't we are in exactly the same
place with SS that we would be in any other circumstance. Actually
worse since it effectively hid a very high percentage of the deficit
over the years.
Even during the Clinton "surplus", if you backed out the SS money
(only in Washington can you take a long term liability-- the SS bonds--
and count them as a short term asset-- the SS surplus) we haven't had a
single year of non-deficit spending since Nixon.

Frank

Apr 30, 2012, 8:32:41 AM4/30/12
On 4/29/2012 10:08 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
> I would have said that the regulation crazy Democrats are making it
> impossible to do work in the USA. The Dems are the ones who have forced
> business out of the USA.
>
> Christopher A. Young
> Learn more about Jesus
> www.lds.org
> .

You are absolutely right. I can give concrete examples.
The fools will bring up things like, "would you want no speed limits,
stop signs or red lights on your road" to justify the truly irrational
rules that are chasing industry out of the USA.

Frank

Apr 30, 2012, 8:43:14 AM4/30/12
Actually I bought my first pair of Chinese glasses as a backup to the
$350 pair. Then, after a couple of years, the $350 pair popped a lens
somewhere and I could not find it. With cost of frames at $100, I
figured it might cost $125 to get a new lens so I bought new Chinese for
$45. There is no legal liability here.

The Ford law suit was over a thrown rod at 11 months into a 12 month
warranty. They replaced the head but needed to do the whole engine
which was the heart of the suit. Ford paid up without having to go to
court.

I'm not saying Chinese stuff is better and we all know some is junk.
I'm saying something cheaper at equal or better quality is something you
should go for. That's what the US business that buys glasses frames for
China is doing.

Monk

Apr 30, 2012, 11:30:19 AM4/30/12

"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61***spam...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> We could easily compete with the Chinese. It's the liberal Democrats that
> make it too expensive to do business.

So, you're proud you want to compete with communism. Nice! I suppose you're
sitting there wrapped in an American flag, while typing that.

harry

Apr 30, 2012, 2:35:24 PM4/30/12
> China is doing.- Hide quoted text -

Non-level playing field. The Chinese won't allow their currency to
float as well as having near slave labour.
Time to put taxes on imports until they rectify the matter.
But then the (republican) importers of this stuff wouldn't be able to
make any money.

All this stuff about "free trade" is shit.
What goods do the Chinese import from the West?
It's one way trade/money.
All they import is stolen ideas and technology.

Attila.Iskander

Apr 30, 2012, 3:47:46 PM4/30/12

"harry" <harol...@aol.com> wrote in message
Way beyond your skill set

HeyBub

Apr 30, 2012, 5:31:28 PM4/30/12
harry wrote:

> All this stuff about "free trade" is shit.
> What goods do the Chinese import from the West?
> It's one way trade/money.
> All they import is stolen ideas and technology.

From my Congressional District alone, the following were exported to China
in 2010:

Chemicals: $1.3 billion
Machinery: $330 million
Computers: $295 million
Petroleum: $80 million
Fabricated Metal Products: $78 million
Total of top five categories: $2.8 billion

According to the same chart, my STATE exported $8.4 billion in 2010.
https://www.uschina.org/public/exports/2000_2010/files/USCBC_TX-02_China_Exports.pdf

The U.S. exports about $104 billion to China (2011).
https://www.uschina.org/statistics/tradetable.html

Attila.Iskander

Apr 30, 2012, 6:12:11 PM4/30/12

> On Apr 29, 12:39 pm, "HeyBub" <hey...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>> "...Briggs & Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of
>> horizontal
>> shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be
>> moved
>> to China."
>>
>> http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Engine-Manufacturer-to-Lay-...
>
> Yep. Rich republicans don't care about America and the jobless.
> They have f****d up America so now they are going to China.

Harry you're such an ignorant bigot
You need to get up to speed and start reading who donates and how much to
each of the parties.
You'll find the Democrats have far more "rich" members than the Democrats

Republicans are usually smaller donors but in greater numbers specifically
because, unlike half the supporters of the Democrats they are not welfare
bums but working stiffs.

> Mit Romney bought companies, asset stripped them and moved them
> abroad too. That's how he became rich.

At least that's what the idiots on the left have been told to believe.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtV7vKDbU3A
> There are lots more like this too.
>
> Scumbag capitalists.
> Now he wants tobe president to help his rich pals do more of the same.
>
> You USAians need a proper revolution

Jack Hammer

Apr 30, 2012, 9:11:27 PM4/30/12
On 4/30/2012 2:35 PM, harry wrote:

> All this stuff about "free trade" is shit.
> What goods do the Chinese import from the West?
> It's one way trade/money.
> All they import is stolen ideas and technology.

And it's getting worse with each passing day!

http://www.census.gov/indicator/www/ustrade.html

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

Apr 30, 2012, 11:24:52 PM4/30/12
On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 23:11:47 -0700 (PDT), harry <harol...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Apr 30, 5:34 am, "k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"
><k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz> wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:19:46 -0400, cl...@snyder.on.ca wrote:

>> >And you think the current alternative would be better??
>>
>> It *couldn't* be worse.  BTW, what do you care.  You're just another
>> Canuckistani
>
>You only think that because you've never seen places where it IS
>worse.

Good Lord, you're stupid. I never said otherwise. Yes, for the grace of a
few rebels 130something years ago, it could be England! Gack!

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF8jUDzz5bE
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HtDCC_aPFg&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL43A5425642448C58

harry

May 1, 2012, 3:28:07 AM5/1/12
On Apr 30, 10:31 pm, "HeyBub" <hey...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
> harry wrote:
>
> > All this stuff about "free trade" is shit.
> > What goods do the Chinese import from the West?
> > It's one way trade/money.
> > All they import is stolen ideas and technology.
>
> From my Congressional District alone, the following were exported to China
> in 2010:
>
> Chemicals: $1.3 billion
> Machinery: $330 million
> Computers: $295 million
> Petroleum: $80 million
> Fabricated Metal Products: $78 million
> Total of top five categories: $2.8 billion
>
> According to the same chart, my STATE exported $8.4 billion in 2010.https://www.uschina.org/public/exports/2000_2010/files/USCBC_TX-02_Ch...
>
> The U.S. exports about $104 billion to China (2011).https://www.uschina.org/statistics/tradetable.html

Exactly. They import high tech stuff so they can copy it.
And that's one half of the statisitcs. Now tell us what they exported
to the USA.

harry

May 1, 2012, 3:34:56 AM5/1/12
On Apr 30, 11:12 pm, "Attila.Iskander" <Attila.Iskan...@Live.com>
wrote:
> "harry" <haroldhr...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > You USAians need a proper revolution- Hide quoted text -

You are such a halfwit.
Republicans gave poor people's (tax) money to the banksters when they
should have gone bust in capitalist theory.
(The rich don'tpay tax.)

Why aren't they helping out people who have lost their jobs and homes?
Because the wage slaves in America only exist to serve the rich.

They only preach capitalism to the "useful idiots" when it suits
them.

Robin Hood robbed the rich to give to the poor.
Republicans rob the poor to give to the rich.

Moe Gasser

May 1, 2012, 5:32:34 AM5/1/12
On 5/1/2012 3:34 AM, harry wrote:

> Why aren't they helping out people who have lost their jobs and homes?
> Because the wage slaves in America only exist to serve the rich.
>
> They only preach capitalism to the "useful idiots" when it suits
> them.
>
> Robin Hood robbed the rich to give to the poor.
> Republicans rob the poor to give to the rich.

Actually, us W-2 wage slaves serve the lazy democrap welfare queens AND
the obscenely rich republicunt CEOs. We are slaves to them all.

And I gotta tell ya, my back is fucking killing me.

ckoz...@snet.net

May 1, 2012, 7:12:55 AM5/1/12
The hunger for money knows no affiliation. And we ordinary citizens allowed the corporations to sell the shop to the highest foreign bidder while we were busy watching Howdy Doody, Happy Days, and the Khardashians! They GOT us, those congloms!

-CC

HeyBub

May 1, 2012, 7:39:39 AM5/1/12
Chemicals are "high tech" stuff? Agricultural products? Petroleum?

You're nuts, but I'll take care of that in October.

YOU tell us what we import from China. I was responding to the particular,
erroneous, statement "It's one way trade/money. All they import is stolen
ideas and technology."

harry

May 1, 2012, 1:25:36 PM5/1/12
On May 1, 10:32 am, Moe Gasser <moe.gas...@flatulators-
You have my sympathy.

In the UK if I have a bad back, I can see my doctor the next day and
for free at point of service. Medications are free too.

But we don't have any republicans.

harry

May 1, 2012, 1:24:58 PM5/1/12
On May 1, 12:12 pm, ckozi...@snet.net wrote:
> The hunger for money knows no affiliation.  And we ordinary citizens allowed the corporations to sell the shop to the highest foreign bidder while we were busy watching Howdy Doody, Happy Days, and the Khardashians! They GOT us, those congloms!

You need a revolution. You have guns, what's stopping you?

The same thing is happening in the UK to a somewhat lesser extent.
Here's a recent example.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-17834710

Oren

May 1, 2012, 1:30:31 PM5/1/12
On Tue, 1 May 2012 10:25:36 -0700 (PDT), harry <harol...@aol.com>
wrote:
What would a Republican be doing in the UK, anyway?

harry

May 1, 2012, 1:27:11 PM5/1/12
Just about everything.
What's happening in October? Tell us all.

Oren

May 1, 2012, 1:38:58 PM5/1/12
On Tue, 1 May 2012 10:27:11 -0700 (PDT), harry <harol...@aol.com>
wrote:

>What's happening in October? Tell us all.

The 17th will be on Wednesday. And the price of ice cream scoops with
go up.

HeyBub

May 1, 2012, 5:46:50 PM5/1/12
harry wrote:

> You have my sympathy.
>
> In the UK if I have a bad back, I can see my doctor the next day and
> for free at point of service. Medications are free too.

Not possible.

There are more MRI machines to diagnose a "bad back" in my town than there
are in all of the UK.

I know some have to exaggerate out of pride, but why do you have to lie?

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

May 1, 2012, 11:54:03 PM5/1/12
Puking.

Attila.Iskander

May 2, 2012, 8:00:20 AM5/2/12

"bob haller" <hal...@aol.com> wrote in message

> thats why the economic recovery has been so poor, the super rich
> republicans have gutted american manufacturing........

You mean the super rich Democrats like Soros and Buffet ?
Feel free to name those "super-rich Republicans" you're whining about .

> things are destined to get worse

Ignorant and uninformed scapegoaters are part of the reason why.

Attila.Iskander

May 2, 2012, 8:03:34 AM5/2/12

> Sadly you are right.
> The Chinese are where the Japanese were forty years ago.
>
> It is kids leaving school I am sorry for.
> Shit education and no job prospect.

If they're getting a "shit education", is it their fault ?
Or the fault of the adults who tolerate that they are getting a shit
education.

My kids are still in grade-school, but they already have high-school math
credits
When they will be in high school, they will be amassing college level
credits.
My job as a parent is to INSURE that they do NOT get a "shit education".

Attila.Iskander

May 2, 2012, 8:10:53 AM5/2/12

"harry" <harol...@aol.com> wrote in message
LOL
2 Stupid remarks in the first paragraph
1) It was a DEMOCRAT Congress (House and Senate) that gave all that money
away under BOTH Bush and Obama
2) The wealthy pay a DISPROPORTIONATE amount of the Income Taxes
And when you factor in that they pay taxes through their
corporations and taxes (again) on the dividends and capital gains from those
corporation, their tax rate is higher than that of ordinary Joes and Janes.

> Why aren't they helping out people who have lost their jobs and homes?

<snicker>
What do you suggest ?

> Because the wage slaves in America only exist to serve the rich.

"wage slaves" ?
Your stupidity and Marxism is showing..

> They only preach capitalism to the "useful idiots" when it suits
> them.

So what do the socialists preach to "useful idiots" like YOU ?

Attila.Iskander

May 2, 2012, 8:11:58 AM5/2/12

"harry" <harol...@aol.com> wrote in message
There's a lot of things you don't have
Including any brains to know that it's the taxpayers who are paying for your
medical visits and medication.

Attila.Iskander

May 2, 2012, 8:21:38 AM5/2/12

"HeyBub" <hey...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
According to the OECD the US has almost 6 times more MRI machines per capita
than the UK.

Attila.Iskander

May 2, 2012, 8:23:02 AM5/2/12

"harry" <harol...@aol.com> wrote in message
harry, the wannabe Che...

The Daring Dufas

May 2, 2012, 10:14:42 AM5/2/12
On 4/29/2012 10:05 AM, harry wrote:
> On Apr 29, 12:39 pm, "HeyBub"<hey...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>> "...Briggs& Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of horizontal
>> shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be moved
>> to China."
>>
>> http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Engine-Manufacturer-to-Lay-...
>
> Yep. Rich republicans don't care about America and the jobless.
> They have f****d up America so now they are going to China.
>
> Mit Romney bought companies, asset stripped them and moved them
> abroad too. That's how he became rich.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtV7vKDbU3A
> There are lots more like this too.
>
> Scumbag capitalists.
> Now he wants tobe president to help his rich pals do more of the same.
>
> You USAians need a proper revolution

I love the way the P.L.L.C.F. and those like them lie out their
tailpipes and are such hypocrites. o_O

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/02/15/democrats-richer-than-romney/

http://preview.tinyurl.com/cpghlwb

TDD

The Daring Dufas

May 2, 2012, 10:19:43 AM5/2/12
You have Muslims, good luck with that, soon you'll be paying a huge
price for letting them infiltrate your island nation. ^_^

TDD

The Daring Dufas

May 2, 2012, 10:23:37 AM5/2/12
No, no, no, it's the medical fairy, the source of all free medical care.
A wave of a magic wand, a sprinkle of pixie dust and all physicians and
medical needs appear in a puff of smoke. ^_^

TDD

The Daring Dufas

May 2, 2012, 10:34:02 AM5/2/12
On 4/29/2012 10:58 AM, Roy wrote:
> On Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:39:45 AM UTC-6, HeyBub wrote:
>> "...Briggs& Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of horizontal
>> shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be moved
>> to China."
>>
>> http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Engine-Manufacturer-to-Lay-off-250-in-Alabama/iMQ7Equ6SU2geTsv2kSQNg.cspx
>
> Why don't ALL manufacturers move their factories to China?
>
> Goddamned idiots. I will NEVER buy anything with a B&S engine again.

The Obama administration is doing its best to run politically incorrect
unworthy businesses out of business which is why those that can are
going someplace else. o_O

TDD

HeyBub

May 2, 2012, 2:55:58 PM5/2/12
Thanks. I didn't do the math but I saw a report (late 2011) that there were
307 MRI machines in the UK. The (large) hospital around the corner from my
house has three. There are over 100 hospitals in my town but of course not
all have these devices. In addition to hospitals, there are over 50 "imaging
centers" here, plus some number of private physicians with MRIs.

harry

May 3, 2012, 3:54:59 AM5/3/12
And fewer people get access to them. They are for the rich.

harry

May 3, 2012, 3:58:45 AM5/3/12
On May 2, 3:19 pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky.net>
wrote:
> TDD- Hide quoted text -

Exactly so Duf.
The rich control America for their own benifit. Your middle classes
will join the poor. A feudal society.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feudal_society

harry

May 3, 2012, 4:00:48 AM5/3/12
On May 2, 3:23 pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky.net>
wrote:
> On 5/2/2012 7:11 AM, Attila.Iskander wrote:
>

> > "harry" <haroldhr...@aol.com> wrote in message
At least it is available to everyone.

harry

May 3, 2012, 4:01:54 AM5/3/12
> centers" here, plus some number of private physicians with MRIs.- Hide quoted text -

But only half the population has access to them.

Attila.Iskander

May 4, 2012, 1:44:12 PM5/4/12

"harry" <harol...@aol.com> wrote in message
In the UK, with that national UNhealth Service, I'll believe that
My daughter just suffered a concussion.
The discussion with the doctor was whether to do a CT Scan or MRI.
He suggested CT because he felt it more appropriate.
In either case, we only had to decide which facility to go to, to get it
done.
NO WAITING AT ALL.

Attila.Iskander

May 4, 2012, 1:54:31 PM5/4/12

"harry" <harol...@aol.com> wrote in message
LOL
Too bad for you that most of the "rich" in the US, unlike the generational
rich that England has, are recent and self-made.

Attila.Iskander

May 4, 2012, 1:55:37 PM5/4/12

"harry" <harol...@aol.com> wrote in message
Only as long as some committee decides you're worth spending money on.

Attila.Iskander

May 4, 2012, 1:56:23 PM5/4/12

"harry" <harol...@aol.com> wrote in message
BUULSHIT

HeyBub

May 4, 2012, 4:14:24 PM5/4/12
I don't think that half the U.S. population is THAT overweight, no matter
what you may be reading.

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

May 4, 2012, 9:29:31 PM5/4/12
s/some/the central/

bearclan...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2014, 6:36:53 PM4/19/14
On Sunday, April 29, 2012 7:39:45 AM UTC-4, HeyBub wrote:
> "...Briggs & Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of horizontal
>
> shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be moved
>
> to China."
>

> http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Engine-Manufacturer-to-Lay-off-250-in-Alabama/iMQ7Equ6SU2geTsv2kSQNg.cspx

Forbidden link

Roy

Apr 19, 2014, 8:45:01 PM4/19/14
On Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:39:45 AM UTC-6, HeyBub wrote:
> "...Briggs & Stratton spokeswoman Laura Timm says production of horizontal
>
> shaft engines and small generators currently made in Alabama will be moved
>
> to China."
>

> http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Engine-Manufacturer-to-Lay-off-250-in-Alabama/iMQ7Equ6SU2geTsv2kSQNg.cspx

So piss on 'em I'll boy a German made engine...they are better made anyway.
The last B&S motors I bought was a piece of shit.

bob haller

Apr 19, 2014, 8:58:38 PM4/19/14

> The Chinese factory workers live in *free* company owned dormitories and
>
> get all the *free* fish heads and rice they can eat.
>

> No more house payments, car payments, insurance or purchasing expensive
>
> gasoline just to drive to work. They've got it made.

no they pay their employeer to live in the company dormitory, and buy there groceries from the company store. since china isnt a free country, their life is very grim.....

Oren

Apr 19, 2014, 9:35:00 PM4/19/14
On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 17:45:01 -0700 (PDT), Roy <wil...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
"boy" any German you like. I like B&S engines and have had luck all my
life with them.

I wish HeyBub was still around to defend his comment. I miss him. He
was hoot on the progressive left wing liberals :)

And he loved guns.

Oren

Apr 19, 2014, 9:41:42 PM4/19/14
On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 17:58:38 -0700 (PDT), bob haller <hal...@aol.com>
wrote:
If you visit China now, they sell cans of fresh air. You can even buy
insurance in case you cannot see the architecture or the wonderful
sites they have.

_China sells BOTTLED AIR to tourists as smog described as
'environmental crisis'_

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2588788/China-sells-BOTTLED-AIR-tourists.html#ixzz2zO1cZUQH

Tekkie®

Apr 21, 2014, 7:10:28 PM4/21/14
Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

> I wish HeyBub was still around to defend his comment.

What happened? He die? Sorry to ask...

--
Tekkie

uberpavi...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2020, 5:39:28 PM4/12/20
Moving to China I'm selling my water pump cheep and looking for 1 made in America or Canada, quit China later b and s