Saint Alphonsus Liguori 7-26-75

rem...@outlook.com

Aug 28, 2016, 5:19:32 PM8/28/16

St. Alphonsus Liguori says,
"When you were born, you were all equal to His Love, in His Love. No man was loved more than the other, but it was through your will that you determined how much service you would give to Above. So, it will be through this will, this form of love - your direction of it, to come Above - that The Father will show more generosity to some than to others. Do you understand, My children? Born equal in Love, but judged by the return of love to Him, through the way of life, vocation of way, and the desire to return to Him, one day."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES MARIE KLUG
ON JULY 26,1975 AT 3:28 P.M.

SAINT ALPHONSUS LIGUORI

“ I, Saint Alphonsus Liguori, have spoken to you since you entered this room. I once again say: ‘The Love is profound, generous, and in a manner you can understand. The Lessons, Great Things of Wisdom. The Flexibility, God’s Love for man; but the Justice that all men will be judged by is one alone, for only The Father can be Just, as He is to all men in the world.’

When you were born, you were all equal to His Love, in His Love. No man was loved more than the other, but it was through your will that you determined how much service you would give to Above. So, it will be through this will, this form of love - your direction of it, to come Above - that The Father will show more generosity to some than to others. Do you understand, My children? Born equal in Love, but judged by the return of love to Him, through the way of life, vocation of way, and the desire to return to Him, one day. So be it.”

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.