Question

arthur...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2016, 8:06:29 AM3/17/16
What would your life be like if you did/did not have a younger/older brother(s)/sister(s)?

The Horny Goat

Mar 17, 2016, 11:10:41 PM3/17/16
On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 05:06:29 -0700 (PDT), arthur...@gmail.com
wrote:

>What would your life be like if you did/did not have a younger/older brother(s)/sister(s)?

This isn't an answer but a year ago my brother gave me a photo of
myself with my parents as a very young child inscribed "in memory of
better times".

Somehow I don't think he meant before he was born though there are
just under 3 years between us and I was definitely much younger than 3
in that picture!

I have refrained from drawing that to his attention!