john tyler rocknrev rocknrevival...

edward przydzial

Oct 24, 2009, 6:06:48 AM10/24/09
to edwardp...@hotmail.com
sirs:

this is public notice that i am being stalked and harassed by
electronic means via the computer of john e. tyler holding the domains
rocknrev, rocknrevival etc. at all. this individual has been
systematically harassing and cyberstalking me for the past 7 years.

this user has used my copyright images and photoshopped nazi informs,
put my face on porn images... made web pages devoted to harassing me
like the rocknrev.com website... this person is attacking me for my
political opinions and he's trying to attach himself to me for
bandwidth theft and search engine placement in search results
regarding my name, band, the joker meme etc.

john e.tyler internet abuser political harassment and humiliation as
well as copyright violations and libel being posted online by rocknrev
aka reverend rev as johnny e. tyler.

he has had my accounts closed, banned and basically may services have
refused to even look into my side of this event. this person i do not
know, have never met and have no idea why he will not stop harassing
me online. neotrace reports also show he has been tracking my i.p.
address and following me online going places like youtube and other
message boards to harass.

this material and this site must be removed and or all audio and
images are my copyright and per dmca penalty under perjury he must
delete, disable and or remove as well as all cache search.

edward przydzial
ecpi-box 3919 hollywood ca 90078
323 632.4512

http://www.rocknrev.com/

http://www.rocknrev.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=3&Itemid=9

http://www.rocknrev.com/index.php?option=com_mmsblog&view=mmsblog&Itemid=3

andre g. abbott esq. 1615 wilcox avenue north # 3919 los angeles, ca.
90028

this e-mail is for intended parties only any copy or forward is
strictly prohibited*

DEMAND FOR CESSATION OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS THEFT of illegal website;

This is not a request, this is a DEMAND. Remove this url from your
servers and your mailing lists at once, and take action to prevent its
addition in the future! Also the removal of any and all mentions to;
OBAMA JOKER ARTWORK it's agents or principle parties. Including
forums, artwork, copyrighted images, trademarks, etc. Your continued
use of this e-mail address and url for unsolicited messages and/or
usage without payment will be taken as:

- harassment
- theft of telecommunication services
- breach of contract

As the case may be, and under appropriate State and Federal laws, and
dealt with as such. I intend to vigorously and belligerently defend my
rights under the law, including, among others, the rights to:

- institute an action for harassment and/or theft of telecommunication
services
- demand temporary and final injunctive relief to prevent and restrain
further harassment and/or theft of services
- demand remedies for harassment and/or theft of services and actual
damages
- demand recovery of full costs and attorney's fees
- demand punishment for criminal harassment and theft
- demand forfeiture and destruction of all implements, devices and
equipment used in criminal activities
- compel payment for accepted, contracted and performed services.

This notice is a good-faith effort to avoid future action. You have
been noticed and duly notified.

[A.A.] /e/ Edward Przydzial
Andre G. Abbott esq.

rocknrev.com

69.10.136.209
Record Type: IP Address

OrgName: RackForce Hosting Inc.
OrgID: RACKF
Address: Suite 210
Address: 1628 Dickson Avenue
City: Kelowna
StateProv: BC
PostalCode: V1Y-9X1
Country: CA

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.rackforce.com:4321

NetRange: 69.10.128.0 - 69.10.159.255
CIDR: 69.10.128.0/19
NetName: RACKFORCE-1
NetHandle: NET-69-10-128-0-1
Parent: NET-69-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.RACKFORCE.COM
NameServer: NS2.RACKFORCE.COM
NameServer: NS3.RACKFORCE.COM
Comment: http://www.rackforce.com
RegDate: 2002-12-12
Updated: 2006-12-04

RAbuseHandle: RNO3-ARIN
RAbuseName: Network Operations Center
RAbusePhone: +1-250-717-2340
RAbuseEmail: n...@rackforce.com

RNOCHandle: RNO3-ARIN
RNOCName: Network Operations Center
RNOCPhone: +1-250-717-2340
RNOCEmail: n...@rackforce.com

RTechHandle: RNO3-ARIN
RTechName: Network Operations Center
RTechPhone: +1-250-717-2340
RTechEmail: n...@rackforce.com

OrgTechHandle: RNO3-ARIN
OrgTechName: Network Operations Center
OrgTechPhone: +1-250-717-2340
OrgTechEmail: n...@rackforce.com

Registrant:
RockNRev
PO BOX 2191
Methuen, Massachusetts 01844
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: ROCKNREV.COM
Created on: 20-Oct-99
Expires on: 20-Oct-10
Last Updated on: 23-Sep-09

Administrative Contact:
Tyler, Rev revro...@yahoo.com
Rokubus
PO BOX 2191
Methuen, Massachusetts 01844
United States
(978) 777-7777 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Tyler, Rev revro...@yahoo.com
Rokubus
PO BOX 2191
Methuen, Massachusetts 01844
United States
(978) 777-7777 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.HOSTMONSTER.COM
NS2.HOSTMONSTER.COM

The previous information has been obtained either directly
from
the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network
Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its
accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
IP Address: 69.10.136.209 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: CA(CANADA)-BRITISH COLUMBIA-KELOWNA
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Apache
Lock Status: clientDeleteProhibited
WebSite Status: Active
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Meta Description: rocknrev.com
Secure: No
Ecommerce: No
Traffic Ranking: Not available
Data as of: 22-Apr-2008

Sales
Web: Chat with Sales
eMail: sa...@rackforce.com
Direct Sales Line: 1-800-941-1921 (North America - Toll Free)
General Inquiries: 1-866-468-1158 (North America - Toll Free)
General Inquiries: 250-448-4041 (International)
Fax: 250-362-2115
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm Pacific Time (GMT -8)
Customer Service Center (Support)
Login: Customer Service Center
Web: Open Support Ticket
Support Line: 1-866-468-1151 (North America - Toll Free)
Support Line: 250-717-2340 (International)
Fax: 1-866-468-1156 (North America - Toll Free)
Fax: 250-717-2343 (International)
Hours: 24/7/365 days per year

Administration and Billing
Web: Open Billing Ticket
Admin Line: 1-866-468-1158 (North America - Toll Free)
Admin Line: 250-717-2340 (International)
Fax: 1-866-468-1156 (North America - Toll Free)
Fax: 250-717-2343 (International)
Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm weekdays Pacific Time (GMT -8)
Mailing Address: Kelowna Technology Center - Landmark IV Building -
Suite 210 - 1628 Dickson Avenue, Kelowna BC, Canada V1Y 9X1

Abuse
Mail: ab...@rackforce.com

RackForce Website Problems (only)
Mail: webm...@rackforce.com

edward przydzial

Oct 25, 2009, 6:23:17 AM10/25/09
On Oct 24, 3:06 am, edward przydzial <edwardprzydz...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> http://www.rocknrev.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&lay...
>
> http://www.rocknrev.com/index.php?option=com_mmsblog&view=mmsblog&Ite...
>      Tyler, Rev  revrockn...@yahoo.com

>      Rokubus
>      PO BOX 2191
>      Methuen, Massachusetts 01844
>      United States
>      (978) 777-7777      Fax --
>
>   Technical Contact:
>      Tyler, Rev  revrockn...@yahoo.com
> Mail: webmas...@rackforce.com

YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave.
San Bruno, CA 94066
USA
Phone: +1 650-253-0000
Fax: +1 650-253-0001

sirs:

i am writing to inform you the network listed here have uploaded
videos to your service claiming my name and voice without my
permission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcKS4Lq23LE&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYP-3Rg6UcE&feature=related

and here is the list of usual suspects going on youtube posting my
name to harass... you'll see the same names on the very links (2)
above
with the very same list of morons abusing your service by harassing my
name and business.

http://www.youtube.com/user/paulaneedscourage

http://www.youtube.com/user/henrydargermouse

http://www.youtube.com/user/tonypallacios

http://www.youtube.com/user/neptuneskys

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrMaxfrost70

http://www.youtube.com/user/PortalOfEvil666

http://www.youtube.com/user/justpaulwithnohandle

http://www.youtube.com/user/jenmillersucks

http://www.youtube.com/user/worstfuckfaceever

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrXenomorphosis

http://www.youtube.com/user/ant1slam

http://www.youtube.com/user/snackmybitchup

http://www.youtube.com/user/MidnightMavericks

http://www.youtube.com/user/paulagloria

http://www.youtube.com/nicohitler

http://www.youtube.com/paulaneedscourage

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovinkry

http://www.youtube.com/user/undeniablefacts

http://www.youtube.com/user/tonypallacios

http://www.youtube.com/user/6metal6king6

sirs:

your website links lead to nothing but useless crap. your website is
designed to do nothing but "shuck and jive". i've had enough playing
these games. you are being notified again like my past e-mails to your
service many times and i can show proof for at least 2 years you have
been ignoring this list of abusers on your service. i can google all
these accounts and find the trash they are doing using your service.

you keep sending me useless non sense regarding your website links
that send you on a useless mission of nowhere. you are allowing your
service to be used to systematically harass me online and abuse my
name etc.

i am tired of asking you to enforce your terms of service. you are not
enforcing what is posted on your website and your TOS.

all of this can easily be looked at on youtube. these accounts are
part of a internet harassment campaign being fronted by the
portalofevil.

you are allowing harassment and libelous comments being posted there
containing my name etc.

you have allowed harassment of my name and violation of your tos for
several years and these accounts have already been reported. i have
e-mails dating back to that time as proof. your service is ignoring my
notice of abuse on your servers. your links lead to a "mission" i no
longer will play with. not one place is there a proper whatever to use
your interface that would work so i'm sending this via my e-mail.

now you children can get to work before i start blasting you on every
blog i can find and report what you are allowing in violations of my
name and my copyrights. i've had enough.

youtube get with before i start. if i do start i promise you i will
NOT stop and will keep you busy until you ENFORCE your terms of
service and stop allowing your users to harass me online. period. you
are violating my rights and you will stop it.

edd~

Rev. Johnny Tyler

Oct 27, 2009, 2:55:23 PM10/27/09
This is almost comical.
Whatever... if anyone wants the truth about Edward Przydzial, feel
free to check out the ARTICLES section of http://www.rocknrev.com .
There is a full writeup of his behavior.

My site is what he's crying about. He's being exposed as the stalker
and harasser he really is. He is being exposed because of his own
words and his own voice, all captured because he does not think before
he acts. He was silly enough to let himself be recorded like this and
now he's crying about it. He is being exposed by numerous people all
over the Internet. I am not the only person who owns and has posted
voice mail recordings of Edward Przydzial. Check youtube for his name.
Check Google. He is notorious for this psychotic behavior. Edward
Przydzial has called various people and left threatening voice mails
on their systems and threatened people personally with lawsuits if
they didn't give up my whereabouts, etc.

All of this is now becoming a matter of record as I have filed
criminal complaints with law enforcement against Edward Przydzial. I
have also begun court proceedings against Edward Przydzial which is
why he's suddenly frantic trying to get legitimate things like my
informative video taken down. He tried to have my site shut down, but
he had no case and no cause so they told him to go pound sand. I
laughed. He's still trying, but he's got nothing.

These audio recordings of Edward Przydzial are MY copyright, not
Edward's. Anyone who leaves a message on a machine understands that
they have given permission to be recorded and the owner of said
recording may do what they please with said recording, be it for
training purposes or to inform the public of a public nuisance like
Edward Przydzial. This is why Youtube will not take them down as he is
crying like a girl for them to do. They too are telling Edward
Przydzial to go pound sand just like every other legitimate host does.
He whines that all sorts of his accounts have been shut down and that
the hosts of these accounts won't deal with him. No kidding! That's
because they know he is a loon and a harasser. Jeez! Look at Edward's
own words right here on this very hissy-fit tantrum he's throwing at
Google groups! He said, "youtube get with before i start. if i do

start i promise you i will
NOT stop and will keep you busy until you ENFORCE your terms of
service and stop allowing your users to harass me online."

So he says right there that even though they have said all they want
to say to him, he will harass them and will "NOT stop" until they
comply with his demands, which are unwarranted, unfounded and frankly
ridiculous. Edward Przydzial is a harasser.

My accounts have not been shut down. I have not been banned over any
of this. How come only Edward Przydzial gets shut down and banned?
Must be some great world-wide conspiracy against Edward Przydzial. Puh-
LEASE!

It takes about 1.5 minutes worth of Google searching to figure out who
the nut job is here.

Oh, and by the way, he's been claiming that people Photoshop his face
onto Nazi costumes and onto porn images, but let the facts show that
Edward Przydzial is only trying to lie about that here because he is
also accused of following his victims around the Internet and posting
pornographic pictures of himself on the forums that his victims
frequent. Many of these forums are open to all ages. I've documented
his behavior in my report. So to prove my point, here is Edward
Przydzial's image, as hosted on his own image account and note his
Nazi attire... http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_31Y44reSQ8U/Ss3RTWF_uXI/AAAAAAAADlQ/MunjOMQfBH4/s1600/edd_german_ss.jpg

MunjOMQfBH4/s1600/edd_german_ss.jpg">Edward Przydzial</img>

Again, that is Edward's own image account and that is Edward
Przydzial's face and that is NOT a Photoshopped image. Edward is
notorious for being a racist who hates President Obama.

And here is Edward Przydzial's Imagedump account where he hosts his
pornographic images (that he says he doesn't own and that people have
been pasting his face onto.)
Please note that these images are disgusting and should not be viewed
by ANYONE, especially those under the age of 18. Also note that Edward
Przydzial shows his face in most of the images so there is no doubt it
is him. He calls himself "Eddie Dzial" porn star. Another Google
search using that name will produce a whole new slew of results for
you to enjoy.

I'm not sure why Edward Przydzial would lie about such things. Gee,
you would think he'd be proud of his Nazi beliefs and his (laughing)
PORN career as Eddie Dzial!

We all know who the crazy, stalking, lying, harassing lunatic is and
his name is Edward Przydzial.

If you too have been harassed by Edward Przydzial, feel free to
contact me at my site... http://www.rocknrev.com