What happened to the King of Hearts, Deryk Schlessinger?

d elissa

Aug 13, 2010, 12:01:03 PM8/13/10
It is not surprising that Mommy Dearest had to get that tirade out to
the caller who called looking for help. Same old Schlessinger.
People like the lies and the SM dance or they wouldn't support her
sponsors. The hideous way she treated her mother Yolanda Ceccovini
Schlessinger http://zzwt.blogspot.com/2008/12/laura-schlessinger-dr-lauras-mother.html
has almost been forgotten. Poor Laura, a victim of mixed marriage.
Laura Schlessinger hates marriages of different religions.
http://www.yourtango.com/201078940/was-dr-lauras-interracial-love-advice-racist
Tell us how you really feel about interracial relationships Doc.

Then let us know what you did with that racist derelict son?

Deryk Schlessinger and Ty training for a successful career with a
private military contractor.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0qTU784XP0M/SStwF88dXkI/AAAAAAAAFOI/J51pwU18mcc/s1600-h/corp+Ty+an+D+2007.jpg
(The Army destroyed the evidence before the court martial
investigation and kept training the sniper.)
"The 82nd Airborne Division in Afghanistan shuttered the pages on
Friday. The Pentagon managed to immediately cleanse all evidence of
the MySpace pages, including whatever copies and cached versions were
kept by Google and the Internet Archive."
http://wonkette.com/262247/dr-lauras-cretin-son-having-fun-torturing-people-in-afghanistan

He was a creepy kid since we first heard about the fire when he was
ten. http://kingofheartsmaybeschlessinger.blogspot.com/2008/08/convention-history-deryk-schlessinger.html
WARNING: Racist and diabolical cartoons:
http://kingofheartsmaybeschlessinger.blogspot.com/search/label/cartoons
"Godless crazy people like me have become a generation of apathetic
killers" Deryk Schlessinger.

It is just a rumor but Deryk may be sent to patrol the border and take
care of the immigration problems. The Army really should let the
public know how much of a menace he is now. You won't hear the old
gal say I'm the King of Hearts Mom.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0qTU784XP0M/RwhI5UZVaUI/AAAAAAAABy0/dw1RJ6VJZOw/s1600-h/SCHLESSINGER+MAY+07.KING+OF+HEARTS.jpg
The signs remain ignored...
http://lolita-lolita-lolita17blogspotcom.blogspot.com/2009/08/deryk-schlessinger-signs-have-remained.html

Message has been deleted

d elissa

Aug 13, 2010, 1:13:10 PM8/13/10
Waiting to see what Wikileaks did with Laura Schlessinger Son, Deryk
Schlessinger...
http://www.infolizer.com/?title=laura+schlessinger+son
The Pentagon scrubbed the MySpace evidence for Deryk. Did they gut
everything for the Schlessingers?

PHOTO: Deryk in uniform.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/SfZiSO00T2I/AAAAAAAAANI/CRjod9kBnsk/s1600-h/Schlessinger.jpg

July 29, 2010 on 7:22 am: Soldier Who Leaked Documents Betrayed Our
Country
http://www.drlaurablog.com/category/military/

Why does this leave Dr. Laura speechless?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0YTZJpJ8Jp8/RlPhmXDX3LI/AAAAAAAAAWU/sLntRU9PESo/s400/deryk1.jpg
Don't say a word about what Deryk Schlessinger did, just take out
your frustrations on your callers.

On Aug 13, 9:01 am, d elissa <lzrya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is not surprising that Mommy Dearest had to get that tirade out to
> the caller who called looking for help.  Same old Schlessinger.
> People like the lies and the SM dance or they wouldn't support her
> sponsors.  The hideous way she treated her mother Yolanda Ceccovini

> Schlessingerhttp://zzwt.blogspot.com/2008/12/laura-schlessinger-dr-lauras-mother....

> has almost  been forgotten.  Poor Laura, a victim of mixed marriage.

> Laura Schlessinger hates marriages of different religions.http://www.yourtango.com/201078940/was-dr-lauras-interracial-love-adv...

> Tell us how you really feel about interracial relationships Doc.
>
> Then let us know what you did with that racist derelict son?
>
> Deryk Schlessinger and Ty training  for a successful career with a

> private military contractor.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0qTU784XP0M/SStwF88dXkI/AAAAAAAAFOI/J51pwU1...

> (The Army destroyed the evidence before the court martial
> investigation and kept training the sniper.)
>  "The 82nd Airborne Division in Afghanistan shuttered the pages on
> Friday. The Pentagon managed to immediately cleanse all evidence of
> the MySpace pages, including whatever copies and cached versions were

> kept by Google and the Internet Archive."http://wonkette.com/262247/dr-lauras-cretin-son-having-fun-torturing-...

> He was a creepy kid since we first heard about the fire when he was

> ten.http://kingofheartsmaybeschlessinger.blogspot.com/2008/08/convention-...

>  WARNING:  Racist and diabolical cartoons:http://kingofheartsmaybeschlessinger.blogspot.com/search/label/cartoons
> "Godless crazy people like me have become a generation of apathetic
> killers" Deryk Schlessinger.
>
> It is just a rumor but Deryk may be sent to patrol the border and take
> care of the immigration problems.  The Army really should let the
> public know how much of a menace he is now.  You won't hear the old

> gal say I'm the King of Hearts Mom.http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0qTU784XP0M/RwhI5UZVaUI/AAAAAAAABy0/dw1RJ6V...
> The signs remain ignored...http://lolita-lolita-lolita17blogspotcom.blogspot.com/2009/08/deryk-s...

Message has been deleted

d elissa

Aug 13, 2010, 5:40:25 PM8/13/10
There is not a racial thought in her pointy little head.

August 10, 2010: Following a commercial break, Schlessenger resumed
her conversation with the woman, who was upset at the host's choice of
words.
Here's audio of the exchange; a partial transcript will follow:
http://tv.gawker.com/5611670/dr-laura-apologizes-for-shocking-n+word-radio-rant

DR. LAURA: Why don't you let me finish a sentence? Don't take things
out of context. Don't NAACP me, leave them in context.

Cut to today August 12, 2010: SchlessInger takes to her show to issue
an apology for her outburst.

WHAT TOOK HER SO LONG? Too little too late because she doesn't mean a
word of it.

On Aug 13, 10:13 am, d elissa <lzrya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Waiting to see what Wikileaks did with Laura Schlessinger Son, Deryk

> Schlessinger...http://www.infolizer.com/?title=laura+schlessinger+son

> The Pentagon scrubbed the MySpace evidence for Deryk.  Did they gut
> everything for the Schlessingers?
>

> PHOTO:  Deryk in uniform.http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/SfZiSO00T2I/AAAAAAAAANI/CRjod9k...

> July 29, 2010 on 7:22 am:  Soldier Who Leaked Documents Betrayed Our

> Countryhttp://www.drlaurablog.com/category/military/
>
> Why does this leave Dr. Laura speechless?http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0YTZJpJ8Jp8/RlPhmXDX3LI/AAAAAAAAAWU/sLntRU9...

mightyjoe

Aug 13, 2010, 7:21:01 PM8/13/10
On Aug 13, 12:01 pm, d elissa <lzrya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is not surprising that Mommy Dearest had to get that tirade out to
> the caller who called looking for help.  Same old Schlessinger.
> People like the lies and the SM dance or they wouldn't support her
> sponsors.  The hideous way she treated her mother Yolanda Ceccovini
> Schlessingerhttp://zzwt.blogspot.com/2008/12/laura-schlessinger-dr-lauras-mother....

> has almost  been forgotten.  Poor Laura, a victim of mixed marriage.
> Laura Schlessinger hates marriages of different religions.http://www.yourtango.com/201078940/was-dr-lauras-interracial-love-adv...

> Tell us how you really feel about interracial relationships Doc.
>
> Then let us know what you did with that racist derelict son?
>
> Deryk Schlessinger and Ty training  for a successful career with a
> private military contractor.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0qTU784XP0M/SStwF88dXkI/AAAAAAAAFOI/J51pwU1...

> (The Army destroyed the evidence before the court martial
> investigation and kept training the sniper.)
>  "The 82nd Airborne Division in Afghanistan shuttered the pages on
> Friday. The Pentagon managed to immediately cleanse all evidence of
> the MySpace pages, including whatever copies and cached versions were
> kept by Google and the Internet Archive."http://wonkette.com/262247/dr-lauras-cretin-son-having-fun-torturing-...

> He was a creepy kid since we first heard about the fire when he was
> ten.http://kingofheartsmaybeschlessinger.blogspot.com/2008/08/convention-...

>  WARNING:  Racist and diabolical cartoons:http://kingofheartsmaybeschlessinger.blogspot.com/search/label/cartoons
> "Godless crazy people like me have become a generation of apathetic
> killers" Deryk Schlessinger.
>
> It is just a rumor but Deryk may be sent to patrol the border and take
> care of the immigration problems.  The Army really should let the
> public know how much of a menace he is now.  You won't hear the old

I heard a rumor that Derky is being sent to patrol your neighborhood
to take care of you. You should alert your local newspaper cause
they're always looking out for good rumor stories.

d elissa

Aug 13, 2010, 8:48:47 PM8/13/10
Is the poor victim, Laura Schlessinger, unable to do her "Proud My
Son is a Paratrooper" ? ? or whatever that crap she would go on
about ? We haven't heard her preform lately, it's enough seeing her
around. You'd love how nice and friendly she can be.

Deryk has lots of experience with guns and patrols. It would not
surprise me if she has him doing Yankee Farm, it was once an oil
field. Then again he might be locked up in Georgia in a stockade.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0qTU784XP0M/R_29RM7zmMI/AAAAAAAACxg/epx-z3nc2_Q/s1600-h/Chris+Santory.DERYK+Schlessinger.AFGHANISTAN+2007.JPG

I see you are familiar with the Santa Barbara News-Press.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0qTU784XP0M/R4UAgcBRJzI/AAAAAAAACXA/74k1Yzh3VLs/s1600-h/Nick+a+NEWS.PRESS+SPY.jpg

You must also know the old gang from Hillsdale. The friends that sent
out the alert about his gun fetish. But.. but .. but he is the
comic in the family, what a sense of humor. How frustrating when he
can't let loose with what he really wants to say.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0qTU784XP0M/RvXT4EZVZiI/AAAAAAAABsk/yrfMuBsW73o/s1600-h/Schlessinger.jpg

Comic Deryk. He is almost as funny as his mother. What else do you
expect from a kid that wasn't allowed to know his grandmother ? ? ?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0qTU784XP0M/RwXJoEZVaEI/AAAAAAAABw0/CM3zACZQk2A/s1600-h/DERYK+Schlessinger+2007.jpg

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=%22Deryk%20Schlessinger%22%2Ccollege&source=og&sa=N&tab=bi&biw=880&bih=461

mightyjoe

Aug 14, 2010, 10:49:10 AM8/14/10
On Aug 13, 8:48 pm, d elissa <lzrya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    Is the poor victim, Laura Schlessinger, unable to do her "Proud My
> Son is a Paratrooper" ? ?  or whatever that crap she would go on
> about ?  We haven't heard her preform lately, it's enough seeing her
> around.  You'd love how nice and friendly she can be.
>
> Deryk has lots of experience with guns and patrols.  It would not
> surprise me if she has him doing Yankee Farm, it was once an oil
> field.  Then again he might be locked up in Georgia in a stockade.http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0qTU784XP0M/R_29RM7zmMI/AAAAAAAACxg/epx-z3n...
>
> I see you are familiar with the Santa Barbara News-Press.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0qTU784XP0M/R4UAgcBRJzI/AAAAAAAACXA/74k1Yzh...

> You must also know the old gang from Hillsdale.  The friends that sent
> out the alert about his gun fetish.  But..  but .. but  he is the
> comic in the family, what a sense of humor.  How frustrating when he
> can't let loose with what he really wants to say.http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0qTU784XP0M/RvXT4EZVZiI/AAAAAAAABsk/yrfMuBs...

> Comic Deryk.  He is almost as funny as his mother.  What else do you
> expect from a kid that wasn't allowed to know his grandmother ? ? ?
>  http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0qTU784XP0M/RwXJoEZVaEI/AAAAAAAABw0/CM3zACZ...
>
> http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=%22Deryk%20Schlessinger...

So Derky has lots of guns and likes to use them and he's so scary the
Pentagon wiped clean his My Space page (does he Twit, too?) and yet
you babble on and on about The Menace on Usenet. Don't you know he
can find you? He can hunt you down and do horrible things with a
fully jacketed M16, not to mention the bayonet! He can search your
address and march straight to your house in his cammies and torture
you with GUNS of all kinds. He's stealth and you won't expect a thing
until you look up from your keyboard and see Derky looking down the
barrel of a gun.

"I'm coming to get YOU."

d elissa

Aug 14, 2010, 11:24:56 AM8/14/10
Do you know how many "coming to get You" there are? You might be
surprised to know where I am. So what, he knows. No, I'm not afraid
of him coming here. He will have to take it out someplace else.
Others have more to fear. Anyone that does not belong to a particular
right wing cabal is warned and should pay attention. I guess you don't
know Deryk, he is not stealth. He is rather pathetic. Deryk
Schlessinger has a public name, he is not the only one of a similar
ilk.

The Pentagon did not wipe clean his entire MySpace website because he
is scary. To the Pentagon he is just another tool, he happens to have
a parent that promotes the forever wars and brings in money for them
by scurrilous means. Deryk is well known by his classmates and others
as an idiot spoiled rich brat. Not scary because of guns, scary
because he is brainwashed and during his whole life there have been
cover ups when he does bad things. The rogue military is scary to
train people like this and allow them to cover their tracks.

The Wikileaks are putting many people on edge. Quack Laura will write
about her opinions on the subject but she will never say what really
bothers her about what more could come out. I don't mean just the
fact she would go on about Deryk was a paratrooper.
Yes, she could say that and glorify that he was a grunt sniper. That
is a small part and not the main thing they are hiding.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/06/24/alg_mcchrystal_tillman.jpg

Aug 14, 2010, 12:55:36 PM8/14/10
hee hee hee

mightyjoe

Aug 14, 2010, 6:08:22 PM8/14/10

So Derky is simply spoiled and pathetic. And for this you spend your
time on usenet smearing our troops (Derky is a troop, I assume)
because Dr Laura is riding on top of the war machine, directing the
funding and the cover-ups? You need a burqa to cover up every inch of
your shameful self.

Be careful, Derky is itchy trigger-fingered by top posting.

d elissa

Aug 14, 2010, 9:44:11 PM8/14/10
On Aug 14, 3:08 pm, mightyjoe <shoret...@comcast.net> wrote:

mightyjoe

Now I am going to be careful, that is real worrisome. Gee, I forgot
about that. I want to be sure to top post each time, Derky Jerky is
spoiled and pathetic to his old school chums. He was an obnoxiously
desperate mixed up kid that dropped out of school but couldn't drop
out of trying to belong someplace. What a shock when a troubled kid
joins the Army and his mother uses him for credentials and as an
expert on Afghanistan.

The truth does not smear troops, each day it is more doubtful that
Derky is a troop. Constructive criticism is healthy. I hear Dr Laura
quit spewing the WHOHA WOOPIE MY KID PARATROOPER IMA KIDS MOM crap.
It may have been when he went in the stockade again or maybe he got
kicked to the curb. If you are a true Dr. Laura lover and listen to
her you would know when she stopped.

Check your bifocals. Dr. Laura does not direct funding. (Veterans
Today - America Supports You - Dr. Laura)
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2008/12/06/tis-the-season-support-our-troop-groups-compete-with-all-other-charities/
She is a celebrity idiot with a career launched from the loins of Bill
Balance during her wild sex days before she broke up old Lew's
marriage and family. Have you seen one of her charity events?
http://www.carpinteriacoyotereview.com/IMG_7479dunk.jpg
You would know what I was saying if you saw her dunking action. That
is how we've rubbed shoulders with her for years. You learn more from
Lew and the workers, she actually is a dingbat but a good enough
actress to do the fake doc show. I forgot how large her staff is but
if you think she writes all that garbage alone I have a bridge to sell
you. Nor does Lew do all the house hubby stuff.
Did you know that not all charities are equal?
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/12/asy/
Some are scams. Scams against soldiers are particularly popular with
some people. Talkers Magazine’s knows them all.
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/6938/sean-hannitys-freedom-concert-scam-only-7-of-charitys-money-went-to-injured-troops-kids-of-fallen-troops-g5s-g6s-for-vannity/
You do see and get to know a side to people like Arianna Huffington
and Dr. Laura in the charity world. It is burqa free. We helped
change Arianna's life when she had her husband run for office. It was
all rumors but the media finally did get to work. This may tweak a
memory.
http://gawker.com/5017739/the-story-that-made-arianna-huffington-hate-tim-russert

Derky photo album, we hope to have more soon.

You will love this...
Very interesting. You tell me, is Derky Catholic now? Like Yolanda
Schlessinger?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/TGcwsMOxlHI/AAAAAAAABVg/j5AYrNIk4JE/s1600/Deryk+and+the+rosary.PNG
Deryk was rekindling with the girl that started his racist rant from
Afghanistan. She did devastate him but she didn't make him do his
cartoons. The Schlessinger comic goes way back to earlier times.

Derky Schlessinger, Afghanistan
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/TGcs9fZLgII/AAAAAAAABU4/yK4bPTEH66A/s1600/the+hunk.jpg
Here are the troops he started with.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/TGcs9GeCaYI/AAAAAAAABUw/rV1zUnkOzG4/s1600/where+is+Deryk+Schlessinger.JPG
Derky and his platoon buddy in uniform. Derky was celebrating
something with an old flame around the holidays 2008.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/TGctstzx9hI/AAAAAAAABVY/j55HMzEyKLc/s1600/c+co.JPG
????????????????????????
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/TGcs9jqrvFI/AAAAAAAABVA/mNF8m1pXfsI/s1600/little+derk.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/TGctQCooQsI/AAAAAAAABVI/JI5c-7rbIac/s1600/the+only+woman+who+loved+him.jpg

mightyjoe

Aug 15, 2010, 10:54:38 AM8/15/10
On Aug 14, 9:44 pm, d elissa <lzrya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> all rumors but the media finally did get to work.  This may tweak a
> memory.http://gawker.com/5017739/the-story-that-made-arianna-huffington-hate...

> Derky photo album, we hope to have more soon.
>
> You will love this...
> Very interesting.  You tell me, is Derky Catholic now?  Like Yolanda
> Schlessinger?http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/TGcwsMOxlHI/AAAAAAAABVg/j5AYrNI...

> Deryk was rekindling with the girl that started his racist rant from
> Afghanistan.  She did devastate him but she didn't make him do his
> cartoons.  The Schlessinger comic goes way back to earlier times.
>
> Derky Schlessinger, Afghanistanhttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/TGcs9fZLgII/AAAAAAAABU4/yK4bPTE...
> Here are the troops he started with.http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/TGcs9GeCaYI/AAAAAAAABUw/rV1zUnk...

> Derky and his platoon buddy in uniform.  Derky was celebrating

I don't listen to Dr Laura. Glen Beck replaced her on my station four
years ago. Which is good because he doesn't run the Pentagon and is
not involved with covering up it's mistakes, a heavy-handed operation
more suitable to a My Kid's War Machine Mom. And since it's open
season on War Machine's children, how about that little Malaria and
little Sashey? Did you see how much money little Sashey spent in
Spain? And why didn't they take little Malaria out of camp to go on
the trip. What kind of camp was it, prison camp? The Obama's are
terrible parents. They never let them see Auntie Zeituni in Boston,
well yeah, she lives in primal public housing and she's
illegal....still. And the girls never get presents, not even at
Christmas. And they're fat, their mother berates them daily! I hope
they don't want to join the Marines so they can kill vicariously. We
will know, if they kill BO, that killing dogs is the first step to
killing humans. Thank God for Glen Beck.

Message has been deleted

d elissa

Aug 15, 2010, 3:29:22 PM8/15/10
On Aug 15, 7:54 am, mightyjoe <shoret...@comcast.net> wrote:

Dear Mighty Joe
It use to be that Mormons loved Dr. Laura. Many years ago she opened
her house to a charity event, a particular Mormon stood out. Also on
her trip to Salt Lake City in 2007 she had a lovely welcome. Didn't
like the one interview, so much so she went on Bill O'Reilly and they
did that same old routine about it's a plot, "libruls" were out to get
poor victim Laura. Bill O'Reilly didn't do his research. He knew
nothing about Matthew LaPlante and totally wrongfully disparaged him,
called for him to be fired. He didn't understand what actually
happened with Derky Schlessinger or he is a blantant liar, shocking!
It was all smoke and mirrors to distract from the facts. Gots to feed
that War Machine and a number one propagandi$t, "My Kid's War Machine
Mom."

President Obama's children are a little young to go down on. I don't
agree with him on Afghanistan. When the Reagans lived nearby they
would constantly be here and do what was called a "working vacation."
This is not such a big area. You would not believe the money spent on
their excesses and we are not talking about big Oprah-like gala
events. People started talking about his mental state, in a nice way,
those were his workers or supporters. No one said the A-word. I
would hear the helicopters at least three times a day, often more.
One of his hands said that Nancy often would send off to LA for lunch
and dinner. She was also into clothes and did not shop local. A
friend worked for a catering company and the Reagans were the biggest
slobs in that they did not have a clean up crew and the company would
get everything back with all the food and garbage. Not all super rich
are as wasteful. Someone was paying for the extra clean up and it
wasn't cheap. There are advantages to having rich friends, in their
case they had expensive properties purchased for them. The Ranch was
a novelty and international leaders and dignitaries had to go. At the
expense of the taxpayers. I good go on about the irritations caused
by all that surrounded their comings and goings. When they were not
in town their narrow, dangerous winding road had huge media and other
trucks parked on it. Always more traffic and it was dangerous before
they moved in. They were carpetbaggers of the worst sort. They did
not fit in. It was a great place to photograph and Reagan could do
his chop wood scene. Now more super rich are in the area, but they do
not care the same as the old timers. The Reagans local friends were
more in the exclusive Hope Ranch area near the city, large Santa Ynez
ranch estates, Montecito. He road with the The Rancheros
Visitadores.

There are too many cover ups and propaganda campaigns. Pat Tillman is
well known. It is unfortunate there is not more about the many
others. Book: Where Men Win Glory:The Odyssey of Pat Tillman by
Jon Krakauer
http://articles.sfgate.com/2009-09-20/books/17207092_1_pat-tillman-tillman-s-death-men-win-glory
Tillman's father/documentary
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/12/pat-tillmans-father-to-ar_n_680128.html

Dr. Laura to G.I. wives: No whining By Matthew D. LaPlante
At Fort Douglas, radio host says 'warriors need warrior wives'
http://lolita-lolita17.blogspot.com/search/label/LaPlante
"So first we find out you are not a relationship doctor, just a
physiologist. And now we find out you are not even a human being?
Laura Schlessinger, today‘s Worst Person in the World."

KingOf *Hearts*
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0qTU784XP0M/RwhJV0ZVaWI/AAAAAAAABzE/P5FlWFhCdwI/s1600-h/da+Schlessinger.jpg
I know the truth is difficult for some but it can be a very good thing
if Wikileaks is not totally redacted by way of a "national secrurity"
ploy.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/browse_thread/thread/c41b737a4ef70af7#
.

> On Aug 14, 9:44 pm, d elissa <lzrya...@gmail.com> wrote:

> read more »

d elissa

Aug 15, 2010, 3:36:02 PM8/15/10
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.radio.talk.dr-laura/browse_thread/thread/f5449b6a7d464167?tvc=2
Seriously, what is he doing wearing a rosary? Dr. Laura will never
comment on facts. It is possible he may only be doing a comedy
routine, a curious one.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/TGcwsMOxlHI/AAAAAAAABVg/j5AYrNIk4JE/s1600/Deryk+and+the+rosary.PNG

> Jon Krakauerhttp://articles.sfgate.com/2009-09-20/books/17207092_1_pat-tillman-ti...
> Tillman's father/documentaryhttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/12/pat-tillmans-father-to-ar_n_...

> Dr. Laura to G.I. wives: No whining  By Matthew D. LaPlante
> At Fort Douglas, radio host says 'warriors need warrior wives'http://lolita-lolita17.blogspot.com/search/label/LaPlante
> "So first we find out you are not a relationship doctor, just a
> physiologist. And now we find out you are not even a human being?
> Laura Schlessinger, today‘s Worst Person in the World."
>

> KingOf *Hearts*http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0qTU784XP0M/RwhJV0ZVaWI/AAAAAAAABzE/P5FlWFh...

> I know the truth is difficult for some but it can be a very good thing
> if Wikileaks is not totally redacted by way of a "national secrurity"
> ploy.
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/browse_thread/t...

Robin

Aug 15, 2010, 5:13:00 PM8/15/10
On Aug 15, 3:36 pm, d elissa <lzrya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.radio.talk.dr-laura/browse_thread/...

> Seriously, what is he doing wearing a rosary?  Dr. Laura will never
> comment on facts.  It is possible he may only be doing a comedy
> routine, a curious one.http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/TGcwsMOxlHI/AAAAAAAABVg/j5AYrNI...
> > > read more »- Hide quoted text -

A practicing Catholic would never wear a rosary.

d elissa

Aug 16, 2010, 4:44:44 PM8/16/10

Thank you Robin. I know the girl is Catholic or was. I feel sorry
for the Catholics, Mormons and others that trust Dr. Laura about
family values. I haven't listened to her recently, she use to go on
about her son and parenting. It was 98% bull. She made up the radio
version of her son, Deryk Schlessinger, to sell her "family values"
scheme. She has been bailing him out of trouble and covering it up
for years and she knows what he is like. You can say that he does
have a sense of humor but if you read his old college days rants and
all, plus his cartoons, it is not the kind of humor that makes a
parent proud. Why wasn't she honest and let her audience know their
were problems? She is a con. Her audience is duped. If they were
smart they would let her advertisers know they don't like being lied
to. Frauds make bad role models.

She was able to disassociate from the Orthodox Jewish religion but the
truth was never fully disclosed. At least they won't look like fools
when her little schemes are revealed. I know the religions will use
people like her for the pro-life propaganda she distributes. I have
nothing against people standing up for their own honest pro-life
beliefs. I just don't like it when a fraud or a charlatan fools the
public and people stand up and use her propaganda to represent their
beliefs. I would respect the religions that researched her and told
the truth. Organised religion is so weakened now. They think being
aligned with a fraud will help them? It is up to organised religion
to purge the charlatans and give sincere people something true to
believe.

It looks like Megan and Deryk were entertaining one another.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/TGcwsMOxlHI/AAAAAAAABVg/j5AYrNIk4JE/s1600/Deryk+and+the+rosary.PNG
They do like to have fun. Deryk Schlessinger and Megan Moldovan
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/TGmRkY09-7I/AAAAAAAABVw/Np4hAuM_YJQ/s1600/Deryk+Schlessinger.png

2009 Deryk Schlessinger in his Army uniform with medals
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/TGmSBBG0InI/AAAAAAAABV4/qU2bQpN6jKs/s1600/Army+uniform+Deryk+Schlessinger+2009.PNG

3-MAR-2007
http://www.pbase.com/fletchaka/dr_laura
Dr. Laura and her son's girlfriend.
http://www.pbase.com/fletchaka/image/75176556
Dr. Laura's son is on his first deployment.
http://www.pbase.com/fletchaka/image/75176540

"What do Catholics think?"
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__GF047_AcWs/TGmXq3YAVPI/AAAAAAAABWI/G0Wr5kHKhpI/s1600/Dr.+Laura+n-word+rant+.+August+10,+2010.JPG

"Basically, racism is really just uppity blacks being hypersensitive,
and if they aren't willing to field the question, "What do blacks
think?", they should keep to themselves. Schlessinger can apologize
for using the n-word all she wants, but the views she expresses above
don't just slip out. They're clearly what she really thinks, and
unless she undergoes a complete attitude." adjustment, she'll still be
a racist.
http://jezebel.com/5612060/dr-laura-apologizes-for-n+word-but-shes-still-a-racist
.

mightyjoe

Aug 16, 2010, 8:05:58 PM8/16/10
On Aug 15, 3:29 pm, d elissa <lzrya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 15, 7:54 am, mightyjoe <shoret...@comcast.net> wrote:

You talk about the Reagans like they're niggers.

d elissa

Aug 17, 2010, 12:35:17 AM8/17/10
On Aug 16, 5:05 pm, mightyjoe <shoret...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Aug 15, 3:29 pm, d elissa <lzrya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 15, 7:54 am, mightyjoe <shoret...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> You talk about the Reagans like they're niggers.

Dear MightyJoe,

Sir, you are entitled to your opinion of the Reagans. I always
thought Mr. Reagan was a gracious man, he wasn't a name caller, sour
or nasty. If he were alive he would be mortified by many of his
colleagues of today. He would not like reading Republicans on these
threads. His children were allowed to have different opinions and he
handled that well. I respected Nancy for how she handled Michael
Reagan. Locally, the Reagans were what they were. They were not a
part of the community like other rich Republicans. As fake as Arianna
Huffington was she was in the community more. The Reagans wealthy
friends bought the Ranch and set up the showplace. They used it. It
was not like they actually lived there or had ever vacationed there
before he was being promoted as a politician. The Bush family has
great wealth and as far as I know they bought their own properties and
owned and kept Kennebunkport before and after they were pubic
servants. The Reagans were set up at the Ranch, the purpose was
fulfilled and they left when done. The Ranch did make for some
gorgeous propaganda film. Like Michael Jacksons place it is
spectacular and of course they enjoyed it while there. They wanted a
get away for them but they brought the worst of civilization with them
and made it hellish for others. Michael Jackson was more real and
down to earth. He didn't just go around and take photos with local
restaurateurs and then turn around and spend a fortune to purchase
meals from another place. At least he didn't do that everyday several
times.

The Reagan helicopters were loud and bothersome and wrecked a
beautiful peaceful place. They did bring a ghetto feel with them.

Once a day would have been one thing. It was rarely, if ever less
than three times a day when they were around. You didn't have to hear
any news to know where he was. I married into a very Republican
family. They were close to the elites and they loved the Reagans but
not the noise. Hearing from those that would know, to learn that
Nancy was sending off for food so often did seem frivolous and
uncaring. Not a fiscal conservative.

Most people don't buy remote properties so they can feel like they are
living in a war zone with surveillance.

No one thought much about it but it always came off that Nancy was the
one running the show. She had to order a lot from LA, I guess. Each
trip was back and forth. Some days it seemed constant. Later we
learned his problem was Alzheimer's disease, at the time most people
did not know that part. Maybe he couldn't hear so well.

mightyjoe

Aug 17, 2010, 6:40:44 AM8/17/10
Oops, I meant to say uppity niggers

d elissa

Aug 17, 2010, 3:00:43 PM8/17/10
On Aug 17, 3:40 am, mightyjoe <shoret...@comcast.net> wrote:

Ask Larry!
ask your questions HERE.. http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.html

Now that Laura Schlessinger is apologising will she have her son,
Derky, do the same?
Derky Schlessinger never apologized for his racist rants.

Ask Dr. Laura: Why is Derky wearing a Rosary?
http://groups.google.com/group/az.politics/browse_thread/thread/975a0b1c5a57f0d9#

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.radio.talk.dr-laura/browse_thread/thread/f5449b6a7d464167#
.

mightyjoe

Aug 17, 2010, 10:35:58 PM8/17/10
On Aug 17, 3:00 pm, d elissa <lzrya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 17, 3:40 am, mightyjoe <shoret...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> Ask Larry!
> ask your questions HERE..  http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.html

Yes, I will call Larry and ask him why you called the Reagans
niggers. Your exact quotes were: "They did bring a ghetto feel with
them." "They did not fit in." Ronald Reagan was an accomplished
man. He was a baseball radio announcer, an actor, served time in the
Army, was a union president, a governor, and POTUS. It probably
doesn't measure up to your full time job of gossiping about the harpy
and her harpy son.

> Now that Laura Schlessinger is apologising will she have her son,
> Derky, do the same?
> Derky Schlessinger never apologized for his racist rants.

Who gives a crap about Derky and his rants. They are no better or
worse than your rants.

tyler.h...@gmail.com

May 13, 2015, 10:29:48 AM5/13/15
I just saw this. This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I'm the guy in the picture with him. We weren't training to be contractors...we were deployed. Get your half assed facts straight.