Avril

rick_s

Jun 23, 2011, 3:05:09 AM6/23/11
http://www.hotcelebshome.com/2011/06/23/avril-lavigne-bikini-candids-in-saint-tropez/avrile-lavigne-1-5/

Were you calling me?

Timing is everything Avril.

http://images.hotcelebshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Avrile-Lavigne.jpg
You have worn away at my resolve with images of your incredible ass.
Therefore I shall pick you up tonight so that I might bang the ass off
of you.

Hows that?

rick_s

Jun 23, 2011, 3:09:46 AM6/23/11

Well it will be morning where you are because there is 9 hours difference.
Tomorrow morning early like 7am.

So you gave up eating junk food and have a personal trainer now, and
stopped drinking and wow, what a body. I hope you want to get laid a lot
this summer.

rick_s

Jun 24, 2011, 7:08:45 AM6/24/11
http://www.hotcelebshome.com/2011/06/24/avril-lavigne-bikini-candids-on-a-yatch-in-st-tropez/

You won the bikini contest. It was no contest.

Well Megan came in second with her pink wonder bikini.

Audrina came in third but really it was a close race to the finish.

Yes I would have to say that it gets a legendary rating.
You on the ladder.

Everyone wants to see the instant replay...
http://www.hotcelebshome.com/2011/06/23/avril-lavigne-bikini-candids-in-saint-tropez/

First prize is sex with me all summer.

rick_s

Jun 24, 2011, 7:09:31 AM6/24/11

What?

rick_s

Jun 25, 2011, 1:37:40 PM6/25/11

rick_s

Jun 25, 2011, 1:44:33 PM6/25/11

http://img249.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=048046465_AvrilLavigne_StTropezBikiniPics25June20111_122_562lo.jpg

I can't because I am having girl problems right now.

You know how Alessandra puts up with me and puts up with me and puts up
with me and then snaps?

It's not quite that bad. I'm only kidding. I was actually pushing her
buttons for a couple weeks.

No particular reason I suppose. Women tend to respond better when a man
plays hard to get. I don't know why that is.

Her and Adriana are pretty competitive.

Maryann LipsMokosh

Jun 26, 2011, 2:28:01 PM6/26/11
AKA Lance Jock Mackerel?

cuh...@webtv.net

Jun 27, 2011, 9:57:35 AM6/27/11
I know a guy who works at the Examiner newspaper in Cork,Ireland.His
wife's name is Avril.
Avril is just another way for spelling April.
cuhulin

Message has been deleted

Maryann LipsMokosh

Jun 27, 2011, 3:33:51 PM6/27/11