Negro Morgan Freeman screwed his 27-year-old step-granddaughter, E'Dena Hines for 10 years.

Black Creeps

Aug 16, 2009, 8:44:05 PM8/16/09
to mail...@bananasplit.info, mail...@mixmin.net
Morgan Freeman: The Granddaddy of Creepiness?

If you love Morgan Freeman from "The Electric Company," "Driving
Miss Daisy," or "The Shawshank Redemption," you might want to
skip this one. The National Enquirer recently reported that 72-
year-old Morgan has been involved in a ten-year affair with his
27-year-old step-granddaughter, E'Dena Hines. If it proves to be
true, we think it's just nu-uts... nuts.

Twitchell

Aug 16, 2009, 9:25:12 PM8/16/09
In article <116a292f91db6e3f...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>, Black
Creeps says...

It's old news and is there any reason you're using an anonymous remailer to post
this?

twitch

Anon

Aug 16, 2009, 9:38:25 PM8/16/09

"Black Creeps" <inv...@invalid.org> wrote in message

Since "step" means he is actually not related to her, I see nothing wrong
with him screwing a younger woman, as long as she is of legal age and
consents to the sex. Good for you Morgan, I have new respect for you.

ne...@millions.com

Aug 16, 2009, 9:50:50 PM8/16/09
On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 02:44:05 +0200, Black Creeps <inv...@invalid.org>
wrote:

Does Medicare cover this stuff?

DCI

SoCally

Aug 17, 2009, 12:25:47 AM8/17/09
I hope this isn't true. He seemed like a nice person.

Gunner Asch

Aug 17, 2009, 1:57:33 AM8/17/09
wrote:

>Morgan Freeman: The Granddaddy of Creepiness?

If she has been laying with him for 10 yrs...it means she likes him
enough to fuck him. And its quite legal if she is a Step-Granddaughter.
Though one questions her fucking him if she was 17...thats a wobbler.

On the other hand..he could have been paying her way for the last 10 yrs
and if thats true..grounds for arresting HER for prostitution should be
considered.

Gunner

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith
becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact
equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man
because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the
person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...
There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag,
the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the
English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

seastew

Aug 17, 2009, 3:37:16 AM8/17/09

This kind of stuff goes on in the South all the time. Keepin it in the
family.

None4U

Aug 17, 2009, 3:57:07 AM8/17/09

"Gunner Asch" <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote in message

Sounds like the movie . He made a movie about it. Where he chained up a
white whore hillbilly. That Addams family girl i think.

Curly Surmudgeon

Aug 17, 2009, 4:15:04 AM8/17/09
wrote:

> Morgan Freeman: The Granddaddy of Creepiness?

Jealous much?

--
Regards, Curly
Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet?

Wing Nut

Aug 17, 2009, 10:03:05 AM8/17/09
Incest Is Best!

Ask the Christians how Eve had so many kids!

ROFLMAO!

ne...@millions.com

Aug 17, 2009, 12:40:14 PM8/17/09
On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:03:05 -0400, "Wing Nut" <T...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

>Incest Is Best!
>
>Ask the Christians how Eve had so many kids!
>
>ROFLMAO!

The policy of "Don't ask, don't tell" applies.

DCI

Wilson Woods

Aug 17, 2009, 12:56:59 PM8/17/09

More patronizing condescension of illiberal white "liberals" toward
blacks, particularly when they engage in some form of unhealthful social
pathology - "it's 'their' culture..."

Wilson Woods

Aug 17, 2009, 1:01:27 PM8/17/09
Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 02:44:05 +0200, Black Creeps <inv...@invalid.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Morgan Freeman: The Granddaddy of Creepiness?
>>
>> If you love Morgan Freeman from "The Electric Company," "Driving Miss
>> Daisy," or "The Shawshank Redemption," you might want to skip this one.
>> The National Enquirer recently reported that 72- year-old Morgan has
>> been involved in a ten-year affair with his 27-year-old
>> step-granddaughter, E'Dena Hines. If it proves to be true, we think it's
>> just nu-uts... nuts.
>
> Jealous much?

More patronizing condescension of illiberal white "liberals" toward

robert bowman

Aug 17, 2009, 11:30:30 PM8/17/09
None4U wrote:

> Sounds like the movie . He made a movie about it. Where he chained up a
> white whore hillbilly. That Addams family girl i think.

Sounds like 'Black Snake Moan', but that was Samuel Jackson, with Christina
Ricci, the Addams girl. You're close, though. They're both black males and
that's good enough in some circles.

Lefty

Aug 17, 2009, 11:41:00 PM8/17/09
On Aug 17, 3:57 am, "None4U" <nos...@nospam.none> wrote:
> "Gunner Asch" <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote in message

> > On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 02:44:05 +0200, Black Creeps <inva...@invalid.org>

That was Samuel L Jackson. Good movie.

Lefty

Aug 17, 2009, 11:42:08 PM8/17/09
On Aug 16, 9:25 pm, Twitchell <Twitchell_mem...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> In article <116a292f91db6e3f2dc83b5e9e62c...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>, Black

Um...'cause he's a coward?

Lefty

Aug 17, 2009, 11:46:10 PM8/17/09
On Aug 16, 9:38 pm, "Anon" <anonnos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Black Creeps" <inva...@invalid.org> wrote in message

Don't forget, if it's been going on 10 years, she was probably
underage when it started.
Why would you respect him for it? You think it's an honorable thing to
fuck somebody that much younger than yourself?

Lefty

Aug 17, 2009, 11:51:15 PM8/17/09
On Aug 17, 12:56 pm, Wilson Woods <banm...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Anon wrote:
> > "Black Creeps" <inva...@invalid.org> wrote in message

More hypocrisy from Wimpson Woods, who is heavily involved in gossip,
even though he claims it's a sign of bad character and whines about
others who gossip.

Did you post the OP under a sock ID? It's cross-posted to your usual
groups, asshole.
Hell, why don't I just lie like you so often do and claim it's a
proven fact that you are the troll known as "Black Creeps"?
Answer-because I'm not a miserable shitheel like you are.

Curly Surmudgeon

Aug 18, 2009, 1:06:27 AM8/18/09

In some states a girl can get married at age 14. You're jumping to
conclusions to slime a race.

Wilson Woods

Aug 18, 2009, 1:52:55 AM8/18/09
Lefty wrote:
> On Aug 17, 12:56 pm, Wilson Woods <banm...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Anon wrote:
>>> "Black Creeps" <inva...@invalid.org> wrote in message
>>> Since "step" means he is actually not related to her, I see nothing wrong
>>> with him screwing a younger woman, as long as she is of legal age and
>>> consents to the sex. Good for you Morgan, I have new respect for you.
>> More patronizing condescension of illiberal white "liberals" toward
>> blacks, particularly when they engage in some form of unhealthful social
>> pathology - "it's 'their' culture..."
>
> More hypocrisy from

leftist moral relativists. Yes.

Lefty

Aug 18, 2009, 12:17:48 PM8/18/09
On Aug 18, 1:06 am, Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySurmudg...@live.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:46:10 -0700, Lefty <lefty_the_r...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> > On Aug 16, 9:38 pm, "Anon" <anonnos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> "Black Creeps" <inva...@invalid.org> wrote in message

> >> Since "step" means he is actually not related to her, I see nothing
> >> wrong with him screwing a younger woman, as long as she is of legal age
> >> and consents to the sex. Good for youMorgan, I have new respect for

> >> you.
>
> > Don't forget, if it's been going on 10 years, she was probably underage
> > when it started.
> > Why would you respect him for it? You think it's an honorable thing to
> > fuck somebody that much younger than yourself?
>
> In some states a girl can get married at age 14.  You're jumping to
> conclusions to slime a race.

I said nothing about race, you political correctness nut. The gossip
is about one guy, not a whole race. It's not my fault some redneck
assholes tried to tie it to race. Take it up with them.

Lefty

Aug 18, 2009, 12:25:44 PM8/18/09
On Aug 18, 1:52 am, Wilson Woods <banm...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Lefty wrote:

> >> More patronizing condescension of illiberal white "liberals" toward

> >> me, particularly when I engage in some form of unhealthful social
> >> pathology such as cornholing my toothless, dyspeptic, 85 year old father- "it's 'my' culture..."

> > More hypocrisy from
>
> leftist moral relativists.  Yes.

More post-changing and context-deleting from our resident coward.
Again, one good turn deserves another, fatherfucker.

Incidentally, "unhealthful social pathology" is psychobabble,
something else you claim to despise, but use yourself.

Moral absolutist = hypocrite. Wimpson Woods = uberhypocrite.

Wilson Woods

Aug 18, 2009, 12:37:46 PM8/18/09
Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:46:10 -0700, Lefty <lefty_t...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>
>> On Aug 16, 9:38 pm, "Anon" <anonnos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> "Black Creeps" <inva...@invalid.org> wrote in message

>>> Since "step" means he is actually not related to her, I see nothing
>>> wrong with him screwing a younger woman, as long as she is of legal age
>>> and consents to the sex. Good for you Morgan, I have new respect for
>>> you.
>> Don't forget, if it's been going on 10 years, she was probably underage
>> when it started.
>> Why would you respect him for it? You think it's an honorable thing to
>> fuck somebody that much younger than yourself?
>
> In some states a girl can get married at age 14. You're jumping to
> conclusions to slime a race.

You're bending over backwards to avoid criticizing an individual for
reprehensible behavior *because* he's part of a racial group that is
politically "hands-off".

What Freeman did is loathsome. It should be subject to criticism
irrespective of his race. It is equally loathsome to try to defend it
*because* of the race of the perpetrator. To imply, as you do, "well,
that's just 'their' culture", is racist.

Wilson Woods

Aug 18, 2009, 12:38:29 PM8/18/09
Lefty wrote:
> On Aug 18, 1:52 am, Wilson Woods <banm...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> More hypocrisy from
>> leftist moral relativists. Yes.
>
> More

corrections of leftist moral relativists' hand-waving. Yes.

ne...@millions.com

Aug 18, 2009, 2:30:53 PM8/18/09

Excuse me, but the phrase was not psycho-babble. It is clear,
understandable and applicable to the situation from which very few
interpretations can be drawn.

Try something else.

DCI

Robert of St Louis

Aug 19, 2009, 4:54:41 PM8/19/09
I say there are more pressing national problems than to dwell on the
sex life of one citizen. The Ozark Hills and the red states are full
of incest. to the point where it was recognizable in a motion picture.
DELIVERANCE, where the all white hillbilly kids were apparently some
kind of mutants. Not fiction if you ever had to work in those
communities.

Lefty

Aug 19, 2009, 8:06:29 PM8/19/09

There's a back story that you obviously don't know about. The poster
in question whines endlessly about other people using what ~he~ calls
"psychobabble", which includes references to pathology such as we see
above. He also claims all social psychology is bullshit, yet here we
see him using it when it thinks it will further his agenda.
Conclusion- the poster is a hypocritical turd.

As for the claim that the term is applicable to the situation, Morgan
Freeman is an individual. What "social pathology" do you claim is in
operation here?

ne...@millions.com

Aug 19, 2009, 8:28:32 PM8/19/09

His poor judgement.

DCI

Wilson Woods

Aug 20, 2009, 2:52:19 AM8/20/09

No, it isn't.

I'll remind you that you already have admitted to having *zero*
expertise in psychology. It is apparent that the only area in which you
have expertise is in being a stupid lying fuck.

>>> something else you claim to despise, but use yourself.
>>> Moral absolutist = hypocrite.

>> Excuse me, but the phrase was not psycho-babble. It is clear,
>> understandable and applicable to the situation from which very few
>> interpretations can be drawn.
>>
>> Try something else.
>>
>> DCI
>
> There's a back story that you obviously don't know about. The poster
> in question whines endlessly about other people using what ~he~ calls
> "psychobabble", which includes references to pathology such as we see
> above.

No, you lying fuck. My valid complaint, as you well know, is with
intellectually lazy and politically motivated "research" that pretends
to "diagnose" a latent homosexuality in people who criticize queers. It
relies on some Freud bullshit that is and always has been controversial,
unprovable, and which emanates from a shyster who said female
masturbation causes hysteria. The finding in that bullshit 1996 "study"
was crap, and pure psychobabble.

By contrast, the *observation* that 72 year old men sleeping with their
granddaughters - forget the "step" weasel word - is _ipso_facto_ social
pathology is not psychobabble at all. There is no "psychologizing" of
Freeman's mental state or maladaptation to some "repression"; there is
simply an observation that sleeping with one's granddaughter is wrong -
it is - and is part and parcel of a social pathology: " noun - a social
factor, as poverty, old age, or crime, that tends to increase social
disorganization and inhibit personal adjustment". Freeman fucking his
granddaughter certainly increased the social disorganization of his
family, and inhibited his granddaughter's personal adjustment, and
likely his own.

> He also claims all social psychology is bullshit,

It is.

> yet here we see him using it

No, we don't. The "social psychology" of finding a bullshit "latent
homosexuality" in critics of queers is, of course, bullshit; the
observation that Freeman fucking his granddaughter increased social
disorganization and inhibited personal adjustment is not bullshit, and
is not based on social psychology.

You're full of shit, fuckwit.

Lefty

Aug 20, 2009, 1:48:17 PM8/20/09
On Aug 19, 8:28 pm, ne...@millions.com wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 17:06:29 -0700 (PDT), Lefty

Poor judgement is not a social pathology. It's not even a personal
pathology. It's a normal, albeit undesirable, aspect of human behavior.

Lefty

Aug 20, 2009, 2:49:22 PM8/20/09
> [...]

> to "diagnose" a pathology in people who criticize my bullshit.  It
> relies on some bullshit I made up about "the Queer Game" that is and always has been laughable,
> unprovable, and which emanates from a known liar who said Ray Fischer
> rapes underage girls. The theory is crap, and pure psychobabble, just like my drivel about Morgan Freeman's sex life being a form of "social pathology".
>
> The *observation* that 72 year old black men sleeping with their
> granddaughters - forget the "step" word, as it invalidates my claim, is _ipso_facto_ social
> pathology is psychobabble.  There is a "psychologizing" of
> Freeman's mental state in the implication that his behavior represents deviance, based on
> an observation that sleeping with one's step-granddaughter is wrong, according to me, so therefore
> it is and is not part and parcel of a social pathology:  " noun - a social

> factor, as poverty, old age, or crime, that tends to increase social
> disorganization and inhibit personal adjustment". I can speculate wildly that Freeman fucking his

> granddaughter certainly increased the social disorganization of his family, and inhibited his granddaughter's personal adjustment, and
> likely his own. Too bad it's not a social factor, but a personal choice. I might actually have sort of had a case, ya know. Social factors are common, widespread >social phenomena, as in the examples given above, which fucking one's step-relatives is not, but I figure most people won't know that.
>Wasn't it clever of me not to give a source for my definition, too? That's because it was dictionary.com, the ignorant weenie's favourite resource. I sure hope >nobody finds out that social pathology actually a sociological theory, since i claim sociology, as one of the soft sciences, and closely related to social psychology, >is bullshit.
>Do you think that makes me look like a hypocrite again? Gee, I hope not.

> > He also claims all social psychology is bullshit,
>

> It is, as are all the soft sciences, unless I'm using sociological concepts like "social pathology". Then it's not bullshit, but a shining pearl of wisdom. Tee hee!

> > yet here we see him using it
>

> Yes, finding a bullshit "pathology"in some old guy fucking a young woman, of course, is, bullshit; the
> observation that Freeman fucking his granddaughter increased social disorganization and inhibited personal adjustment is total bullshit, and
> is based on sociology, and is also pure speculative *gossip*, which I have previously called bullshit and a mark of bad character.
>Naturally, it's okay for me to speculate about other people's behavior, because I'm special.
> I'm also full of shit and a useless fuckwit, but I'm allowed. I'm also allowed to change other people's words and eliminate context. I wonder if I'll screech when >somebody does the same to me? I might. I depends on my hormone levels at the time.

Wilson Woods

Aug 20, 2009, 3:00:54 PM8/20/09

Your admission noted.

>>> There's a back story that you obviously don't know about. The poster
>>> in question whines endlessly about other people using what ~he~ calls
>>> "psychobabble", which includes references to pathology such as we see
>>> above.

>> You're a lying fuck. [remaining edited bullshit snipped]

Your concession of being a lying fuck and intellectually lazy is noted
and accepted.

>>> He also claims all social psychology is bullshit,

>> It is, [edited bullshit snipped]

...which is why I don't engage in it.

>>> yet here we see him using it

>> No, [edited bullshit snipped]

No use of bullshit "social psychology" psychobabble.

Boy, a person couldn't collapse and throw in the towel any more
completely than you did, fuckwit.

Lefty

Aug 20, 2009, 3:32:42 PM8/20/09

>I'll remind you that you already have admitted to having *zero* expertise in psychology when you exposed my lie about you claiming said expertise.
> It's the same thing, damn it, and totally relevant to the matter of what Morgan Freeman does with his penis.  It is apparent that the only area in which I
>have expertise is in being a stupid lying fuck and a falsely pious wanker.

> Your admission that I'm ridiculous is noted. I like answering my own comments. <giggle!>

>I'm a lying fuck.

> My concession of being a lying fuck and intellectually lazy is noted
> and accepted.

> ...which is why I engage in it.

> Yes, my use of bullshit "social pathology" is psychobabble according to my own lame standards. When you made reference to my behavior being pathological, I >howled in outrage about psychobabble. But it's okay when I label Morgan Freeman's ~alleged~ behavior as such.

> Boy, a person couldn't collapse and throw himself on the floor, pounding his fists impotently, any more completely than I am doing right now.
>SCREEEEEEECH!

ne...@millions.com

Aug 21, 2009, 1:06:54 AM8/21/09

Thank you for your correction. At the end, however, he still used poor
judgement in efforts to satisfy his own need and disregard principle.
And it may be a pathologic condition.

DCI

Lefty

Aug 21, 2009, 5:18:53 AM8/21/09

Like sex addiction, you mean? Could be. It also could just be that
he's a selfish, unprincipled jerk. I suppose if one believes jerkiness
is inherently pathological, he has a problem. I don't happen to hold
that belief, but I can see how an argument could be made for it.

You're welcome, and thanks for your civility. So refreshing.

Message has been deleted

HH&C

Aug 22, 2009, 3:21:29 PM8/22/09
On Aug 16, 8:44 pm, Black Creeps <inva...@invalid.org> wrote:
> Morgan Freeman: The Granddaddy of Creepiness?
>
> If you love Morgan Freeman from "The Electric Company," "Driving

> Miss Daisy," or "The Shawshank Redemption," you might want to
> skip this one. The National Enquirer recently reported that 72-
> year-old Morgan has been involved in a ten-year affair with his

> 27-year-old step-granddaughter, E'Dena Hines. If it proves to be
> true, we think it's just nu-uts... nuts.

Maybe he and Woody Allen could start a swingers club for that sort of
thing.

HH&C

Aug 22, 2009, 3:24:35 PM8/22/09
On Aug 18, 1:06 am, Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySurmudg...@live.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:46:10 -0700, Lefty <lefty_the_r...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> > On Aug 16, 9:38 pm, "Anon" <anonnos...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> "Black Creeps" <inva...@invalid.org> wrote in message

> >> Since "step" means he is actually not related to her, I see nothing
> >> wrong with him screwing a younger woman, as long as she is of legal age
> >> and consents to the sex. Good for you Morgan, I have new respect for
> >> you.
>
> > Don't forget, if it's been going on 10 years, she was probably underage
> > when it started.
> > Why would you respect him for it? You think it's an honorable thing to
> > fuck somebody that much younger than yourself?
>
> In some states a girl can get married at age 14.

Name them and the conditions that allow for marriage.

> You're jumping to conclusions to slime a race.

And you're grabbing for short straws.