Re: TED CASABLANCA 04/01/02 **BLIND ITEM**

Message has been deleted

Kris Baker

Apr 2, 2010, 11:20:59 AM4/2/10

<pusss...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:ed5e323d-2669-4ef4...@33g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/yblwpuf
Cruella’s Getting Nervous! (She Should) Isn't is just awful when the
once-loyal employees of overly demanding celebs decide to spill the
dirt they're asked to keep quiet? Yes, just terrible. Not! At least
not for us, right? You bet, baby. And last time we checked in on
Cruella St. Shackles, the poor broad was in a tizzy about what to do
with her hubby's druggin' and dude-diggin' ways. And as if that's not
enough to keep a celebrity housewife in a tizzy, now Cruella's got
more to fret about: Just as Angelina Jolie must contend with that
former bodyguard reportedly spilling about what a bitch she really is
(such the shocker, huh?), now Ms. St. Shackles is concerned that one
(or more) of her underpaid and overworked staffers is going to blab,
too. With good reason. "She is horrible to people who work for her,"
seethed a source deep inside Camp Cruella. "And she's always
threatening them with lawsuits if they talk." Indeed, Marky Sweet-
Puss' bossy other half asks that her employees sign confidentiality
agreements, but we know how often people pay attention to those babies
in this town. Not always, thank heaven. And we're told C.S. is
trembling right now because she knows she's pushed the overbearing
card way too far. "She really is overdoing it with the diva behavior,"
blabs the Cruella know-it-all. "She's a monster." Jeez, a heathen who
makes Angelina Jolie look like a be-yotch wannabe, is that what we've
got goin' on here? "And how," came the reply. Oh, mercy, mercy, these
Mommie Dearest types are just like Jesse James and Tiger Woods. They
think nobody will ever know. How wrong they are. It Ain't: Barack and
Michelle Obama, Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart, Sarah Michelle
Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr.

-----------------------------
Ted, quit screaming "Jennifer Lopez" in my ear.

Kris

gail from Long Island

Apr 2, 2010, 12:13:13 PM4/2/10
On Apr 2, 11:20 am, "Kris Baker" <parallelcoo...@ggmail.com> wrote:
> <pusssyk...@aol.com> wrote in message

ITA.

Message has been deleted

Kris Baker

Apr 2, 2010, 1:44:44 PM4/2/10
On Apr 2, 11:43 am, Magda <pikroda...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 09:13:13 -0700 (PDT), in alt.gossip.celebrities, gail from Long Island
> <gcast...@gmail.com> arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
>
>  ... On Apr 2, 11:20 am, "Kris Baker" <parallelcoo...@ggmail.com> wrote:
>  ... > <pusssyk...@aol.com> wrote in message
>  ... >
>  ... >news:ed5e323d-2669-4ef4...@33g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...http://tinyurl.com/yblwpuf
>  ... > Cruella’s Getting Nervous! (She Should) Isn't is just awful when the
>  ... > once-loyal employees of overly demanding celebs decide to spill the
>  ... > dirt they're asked to keep quiet? Yes, just terrible. Not! At least
>  ... > not for us, right? You bet, baby. And last time we checked in on
>  ... > Cruella St. Shackles, the poor broad was in a tizzy about what to do
>  ... > with her hubby's druggin' and dude-diggin' ways. And as if that's not
>  ... > enough to keep a celebrity housewife in a tizzy, now Cruella's got
>  ... > more to fret about: Just as Angelina Jolie must contend with that
>  ... > former bodyguard reportedly spilling about what a bitch she really is
>  ... > (such the shocker, huh?), now Ms. St. Shackles is concerned that one
>  ... > (or more) of her underpaid and overworked staffers is going to blab,
>  ... > too. With good reason. "She is horrible to people who work for her,"
>  ... > seethed a source deep inside Camp Cruella. "And she's always
>  ... > threatening them with lawsuits if they talk." Indeed, Marky Sweet-
>  ... > Puss' bossy other half asks that her employees sign confidentiality
>  ... > agreements, but we know how often people pay attention to those babies
>  ... > in this town. Not always, thank heaven. And we're told C.S. is
>  ... > trembling right now because she knows she's pushed the overbearing
>  ... > card way too far. "She really is overdoing it with the diva behavior,"
>  ... > blabs the Cruella know-it-all. "She's a monster." Jeez, a heathen who
>  ... > makes Angelina Jolie look like a be-yotch wannabe, is that what we've
>  ... > got goin' on here? "And how," came the reply. Oh, mercy, mercy, these
>  ... > Mommie Dearest types are just like Jesse James and Tiger Woods. They
>  ... > think nobody will ever know. How wrong they are. It Ain't: Barack and
>  ... > Michelle Obama, Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart, Sarah Michelle
>  ... > Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr.
>  ... >
>  ... > -----------------------------
>  ... > Ted, quit screaming "Jennifer Lopez" in my ear.
>  ... >
>  ... > Kris
>  ... ITA.
>
> The "mercy" reference points to Madonna.

...and about half the human race. Besides, she's not married to a
drug and dude-digging guy (Marky Sweet-Puss). Or married at all.

Kris

Message has been deleted

Hell Toupee

Apr 2, 2010, 2:33:30 PM4/2/10
On 4/2/2010 1:03 PM, Magda wrote:
> [...]

> ...> ...> Mommie Dearest types are just like Jesse James and Tiger Woods. They
> ...> ...> think nobody will ever know. How wrong they are. It Ain't: Barack and
> ...> ...> Michelle Obama, Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart, Sarah Michelle
> ...> ...> Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr.
> ...> ...>
> ...> ...> -----------------------------
> ...> ...> Ted, quit screaming "Jennifer Lopez" in my ear.

> ...> ...>
> ...> ...> Kris
> ...> ...
> ...> ... ITA.
> ...>
> ...> The "mercy" reference points to Madonna.
> ... ...and about half the human race. Besides, she's not married to a
> ... drug and dude-digging guy (Marky Sweet-Puss). Or married at all.
>
> "Other half" is not necessarily a *husband*.

Here's the first BI that Ted ran about this couple. In it, he says
they're married and that she's an actress. I was thinking Douglas and
Zeta-Jones, except that he says the hubby's good-looking. Posters on
CDAN are guessing Fishsticks and her hubby.

Are there any straight straight people left in Hollywood? Apparently not.

Marky Sweet-Puss is a sweet enough dude, dog though he may have been at
one time. He cleaned up his act a bit once he hooked up with chilly
actress type Cruella St. Shackles, who miraculously started Marky off on
a far more domesticated diet of monogamous sex and healthier living.
Many a star watcher was amazed to see this go down, as—let's be
honest—Cruella isn't exactly known for her conservative lifestyle. If
the hinterland-types who watch her only knew half the hell-raising crap
this broad creates in a mere 24 hours!

But this Vice is really more about Marky's shenanigans than Cruella's.

Here's what went down: Marky's very concerned pals brought to Cruella's
attention the disturbing fact that Marky's personal assistant was
preparing to go to the press, saying that he and Marky had...

...been getting it on pretty regularly. Probably would have been fun to
watch, too, as Marky's not exactly hard to look at!

Horribly, the nasty-mouthed assistant was prepared to tell the press
unless he was paid off. Pretty simple, everyday blackmail, which goes on
in Hollywood a helluva lot more than women eating, I'll tell ya that much.

So, Cruella didn't know what the ef to do. She had suspected her hubby
might have desires that way, but she'd never really talked about it,
pretty much hoping it would go away. As if!

Cruella decided to bite the big one (not her hubby) and pay the damn
bill. After all, she decided, she's been involved in other unseemly
goings-down—as far as her career goes—so this wasn't exactly new
dirty-works territory for her.

She just thought she'd never have to participate in that kind of crap in
her personal life.

Funny, if you look at Cruella lately, you can tell something's just not
right. Could it be that being blackmailed doesn't do anything for her
complexion?

And It Ain't: Eva Longoria Parker and Tony Parker, Robert Pattinson and
Kristen Stewart, Josh Duhamel and Fergie.

jaimej78

Apr 5, 2010, 11:34:07 AM4/5/10
On Apr 2, 1:03 pm, Magda <pikroda...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

>  ... >  ... >
>  ... >  ... > -----------------------------
>  ... >  ... > Ted, quit screaming "Jennifer Lopez" in my ear.

>  ... >  ... >
>  ... >  ... > Kris
>  ... >  ...
>  ... >  ... ITA.
>  ... >
>  ... > The "mercy" reference points to Madonna.

>  ... ...and about half the human race.   Besides, she's not married to a
>  ... drug and dude-digging guy (Marky Sweet-Puss).   Or married at all.
>
> "Other half" is not necessarily a *husband*.
>
> =====
> It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.

"And last time we checked in on Cruella St. Shackles, the poor broad
was in a tizzy about what to do with her hubby's druggin' and dude-
diggin' ways. And as if that's not enough to keep a celebrity

I'll guess Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban. He was an alcoholic before
they got married, and the first BI mentions that she cleaned him up
somehow. Has she been having skin problems lately? "Could it be that