Scared and Pussified white liberals cave in. Belligerent Black Harvard Racist Won't Be Charged.

Obama-Bush 2009

Jul 22, 2009, 5:51:34 AM7/22/09
to mail...@bananasplit.info, mail...@mixmin.net
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/22/us/22gates.html?em

BOSTON � Disorderly conduct charges against the Harvard scholar
Henry Louis Gates Jr. were dropped Tuesday, but Professor Gates
said he wanted a personal apology from the Cambridge police
officer who arrested him last week on the front porch of his
home.

Professor Gates, a leading authority on African-American
history, said he thought it was because he is black that the
officer, Sgt. James Crowley, had not at first believed he lived
in the upscale home.

�I would like a one-on-one with Officer Crowley,� he said in an
interview, �and I�d like him to apologize. But that will in no
way determine if I sue him, the Police Department or the city.
That will all be worked out, but I know I�m not going to let
this drop.�

A police spokesman would not comment on the possibility of an
apology.

Sergeant Crowley arrested Professor Gates last Thursday during
the investigation of a report of a break-in at the Gates home in
Cambridge. A statement issued Tuesday by Professor Gates, the
police and the Middlesex County district attorney�s office
announced the dropping of charges and called the arrest
�regrettable and unfortunate.�

The arrest occurred just after Professor Gates arrived home from
the filming of a PBS documentary in China. His front door was
stuck shut, and his taxi driver helped him pry it open.
According to the subsequent police report, a woman called to
report two black men trying to force entry.

The police and Professor Gates offered differing accounts of
what happened after officers arrived. Professor Gates said that
he had shown photo identification to Sergeant Crowley but that
the sergeant had appeared not to believe that he lived there.
Frustrated, Professor Gates said, he asked for the name and
badge number of Sergeant Crowley, who, he said, refused to give
them.

By the police account, Professor Gates initially refused to show
identification, and Sergeant Crowley did provide his name. When
told that Sergeant Crowley was investigating the possibility of
a break-in, the police said, Professor Gates yelled, �Why,
because I�m a black man in America?� and accused the sergeant of
racism. Professor Gates followed the officer from the inside of
the house onto the porch, yelling at him, the police report said.

Professor Gates said Tuesday that he did bring up race during
the confrontation but that he was not disorderly. He also said
he wanted to make a movie about what had occurred and take other
steps to keep it from happening to someone else.

Harvard�s president, Drew Gilpin Faust, issued a statement
saying she was �gratified� that the charges had been dropped and
was �deeply troubled by the incident.� Dr. Faust added that
�legacies of racial injustice remain an unfortunate and painful
part of the American experience.�

Gates is lying his black ass off.

Gunner Asch

Jul 22, 2009, 6:52:17 AM7/22/09

As much as I hate to agree..I do.

The guy probably got off the plane in a bad mood and it went down hill
from there.

A State photo ID with his addy on it is seldom ever refused as valid ID.

Something went really really wrong. And given the statements of Gates
about racism etc etc...Id have to look really really hard at his
actions.

Gunner

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith
becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact
equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man
because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the
person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...
There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag,
the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the
English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Terry Lomax

Jul 22, 2009, 8:17:34 AM7/22/09
On Jul 22, 4:51 am, Obama-Bush 2009 <colonelkl...@prisons.com> wrote:

> http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/22/us/22gates.html?em

> Professor Gates said Tuesday that he did bring up race during
> the confrontation but that he was not disorderly. He also said

Having witnessed the short temper, loudness and combative tone of many
uppity Ns, would say he was likely disorderly.

> he wanted to make a movie about what had occurred and take other
> steps to keep it from happening to someone else.

Will the movie show the old white bitch calling 911 against him?
Probably not. Gates is subservient to the biggest racists of all
(white females) and only goes after the cops who are insignificant
grunt servants of their white female mistresses.

Why go after the flying monkeys instead of the wicked witch?

> Harvard’s president, Drew Gilpin Faust, issued a statement
> saying she was “gratified” that the charges had been dropped and
> was “deeply troubled by the incident.” Dr. Faust added that
> “legacies of racial injustice remain an unfortunate and painful
> part of the American experience.”
>
> Gates is lying his black ass off.

Faust is lying her Jew ass off. She encourages Harvard's long history
of racism. She has not fired the bitch who called 911 on Drew. The
whites who call 911 against innocent blacks are a much bigger problem
than the police. As long as the old hag who called 911 still works
for Harvard, it'll prove Harvard is racist.

fran

Jul 22, 2009, 10:39:08 AM7/22/09

Where do you get the idea that the concerned neighbor who called in a
potential break in is employed by Harvard or was caucasian? I think
there is racism on both sides of this issue. Professor Gates is a
typical arrogant Harvard academic. The cop is an arrogant male who
thinks his uniform means that he deserves instant respect and who
didn't want to back down, when he was confronted with the truth of the
situation. Both should sit down and shut up! And Sharpton, should
back off before he incites an incident into a race war.

Terry Lomax

Jul 22, 2009, 11:40:25 AM7/22/09
On Jul 22, 9:39 am, fran <fmc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Where do you get the idea that the concerned neighbor who called in a
> potential break in is employed by Harvard or was caucasian?

From a news article:

Police were responding to a call of a possible break-in by "two black
males
with backpacks on the porch" of the Cambridge house where the
prominent
African-American academic recently began renting an apartment.

Harvard magazine fund-raiser Lucia Whalen, 77, who is white,

had called
police after seeing a man "wedging his shoulder into the front door as
pry the door open."