Hitler reacts to the news of Sandra Bullock and Jesse James

Jason Todd: Dems Drive Ambulances, Repubs Drive Toyotas

Mar 27, 2010, 9:26:37 PM3/27/10
This is fecking hilarious, one of the best "Downfall" parodies yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lDkAHS5Hk

rafiki

Mar 27, 2010, 9:49:54 PM3/27/10
On Mar 27, 6:26 pm, "Jason Todd: Dems Drive Ambulances, Repubs Drive

Toyotas" <janklowic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is fecking hilarious, one of the best "Downfall" parodies yet.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lDkAHS5Hk

I find no humor in Hitler. Too soon brah.

--rafiki

Thank you drive through.

Mike Armstrong

Mar 27, 2010, 10:00:59 PM3/27/10
rafiki <fi...@erols.com> wrote in
ups.com:

> On Mar 27, 6:26 pm, "Jason Todd: Dems Drive Ambulances,
> Repubs Drive Toyotas" <janklowic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> This is fecking hilarious, one of the best "Downfall"
>> parodies yet.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lDkAHS5Hk
>
> I find no humor in Hitler. Too soon brah.

You're a politically correct little faggot, rafiki (or is that
rafuckhead?)

Jim Sumner

Mar 27, 2010, 11:19:25 PM3/27/10
On Mar 27, 10:00 pm, Mike Armstrong <ns...@nospam.nospam> wrote:
> rafiki <fi...@erols.com> wrote innews:1d694a69-019d-4818...@33g2000yqj.googlegro

Treating Hitler as some sideshow carnival act is itself politically
correct. The depiction of Hitler as just some ranting loud crazy guy
prevents us from forming any serious historical understanding of him
and the era.

RichA

Mar 28, 2010, 1:57:18 AM3/28/10

Oh please! Only a 20-something with no clue about history would make
such a stupid, pathetic, p.c. statement. If you're older, my
sympathies.

Jim Sumner

Mar 28, 2010, 3:33:53 AM3/28/10

I don't require Hitler comedy and the basis of it is false anyway,
hundreds of video parodies based on a single clip from a single movie
from a single day in Hitler's life. The whole thing is stupid and not
only that but it is utterly boring as youtube has a whole team of
these idiots inventing silly current event/pop culture scripts using
the same damn clip. THE JOKE IS OLD and it isn't that funny.

Ubiquitous

Mar 28, 2010, 8:49:08 AM3/28/10
janklo...@yahoo.com wrote:

>This is fecking hilarious, one of the best "Downfall" parodies yet.

Jebus! People are STILL doing that?

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn

David E. Powell

Mar 28, 2010, 1:35:22 PM3/28/10
On Mar 28, 8:49 am, web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous) wrote:

> janklowic...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >This is fecking hilarious, one of the best "Downfall" parodies yet.
>
> Jebus! People are STILL doing that?

The first one I saw was the "Hitler's car gets stolen" one a few years
ago, it is amazing what a meme it has become. I thought it was wearing
out by last year's NFL Playoffs but.... (watches) this is a pretty
good one, I like how the dubber references the body language of the
participants.

Mr. Floyd

Mar 28, 2010, 10:31:38 PM3/28/10
did you know Hitler was invited to Baba Booey's Super Bowl party? The sound
is low so turn it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxXMZCP0bkc

"Jason Todd: Dems Drive Ambulances, Repubs Drive Toyotas"

<janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Jim Sumner

Mar 29, 2010, 12:25:33 AM3/29/10
On Mar 28, 10:31 pm, "Mr. Floyd" <floy...@optonline.net> wrote:
> did you know Hitler was invited to Baba Booey's Super Bowl party? The sound
> is low so turn it up.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxXMZCP0bkc
>
> "Jason Todd: Dems Drive Ambulances, Repubs Drive Toyotas"<janklowic...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > This is fecking hilarious, one of the best "Downfall" parodies yet.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lDkAHS5Hk

DUMB

Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!

Mar 29, 2010, 1:45:04 PM3/29/10

"rafiki" <fi...@erols.com> wrote in message

On Mar 27, 6:26 pm, "Jason Todd: Dems Drive Ambulances, Repubs Drive
Toyotas" <janklowic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is fecking hilarious, one of the best "Downfall" parodies yet.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lDkAHS5Hk

I find no humor in Hitler. Too soon brah.

~~~~
I liked Mel Brooks' take on it, that the best revenge Jewish people (and,
really, everyone in general) can have on him is to make the little
shitheaded bastard the laughing stock of all eternity.

After his dreams of power and prestige the idea that he has become a cheap
comedy prop really is pretty funny.

We're not laughing with him, Rafiki, we're laughing at him.

LG
--
"Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." - Henry Ford

Jim Sumner

Mar 29, 2010, 1:53:07 PM3/29/10
On Mar 29, 1:45 pm, "Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!"

Not funny just Jewy and I don't play their game.

Message has been deleted

Professor Bubba

Mar 29, 2010, 2:16:00 PM3/29/10
In article
<bcca8a06-fe6c-4fc5...@z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>,
Jim Sumner <JimSum...@aol.com> wrote:

You're just not bright enough, I guess.

rafiki

Mar 29, 2010, 2:23:38 PM3/29/10
On Mar 29, 10:45 am, "Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved

LOL, I was just giving Jason crap. I'm not actually offended.

I like the one where he lost his Xbox high score.

rwa2play (Lost mode on)

Mar 29, 2010, 2:56:09 PM3/29/10

<lord...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "rafiki" <fi...@erols.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 27, 6:26 pm, "Jason Todd: Dems Drive Ambulances, Repubs Drive
>
> Toyotas" <janklowic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > This is fecking hilarious, one of the best "Downfall" parodies yet.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lDkAHS5Hk
>
> I find no humor in Hitler.   Too soon brah.
>
> ~~~~
> I liked Mel Brooks' take on it, that the best revenge Jewish people (and,
> really, everyone in general) can have on him is to make the little
> shitheaded bastard the laughing stock of all eternity.
>
> After his dreams of power and prestige the idea that he has become a cheap
> comedy prop really is pretty funny.
>
> We're not laughing with him, Rafiki, we're laughing at him.

Heh, IAWTP 500% (Shocker I know.)

That meme outdoes the Rick-roll on a number of levels. You can apply
it to the topic du jour and, if you've got a good mind for comedy,
will make everyone laugh their ass off.

I remember a great one regarding two soccer teams in England that had
me in stitches.

Jason Todd: Dems Drive Ambulances, Repubs Drive Toyotas

Mar 29, 2010, 3:08:22 PM3/29/10
> Thank you drive through.- Hide quoted text -

for what 's it's worht rafiki, I was LOL at the comment.

It would appear the ability to comprehend Irony is a dying art....

Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!

Mar 29, 2010, 3:12:00 PM3/29/10

"rafiki" <fi...@erols.com> wrote in message

~~~~
LOL indeed. That's what I get for RSPWing on decaf...
~~~~

I like the one where he lost his Xbox high score.

~~~~
I've only seen the Buffalo Bills one.

LG (ran out of regular coffee)
--
The shining beacon of truth in a newsgroup full of liberals. - rafiki

rafiki

Mar 29, 2010, 3:37:04 PM3/29/10
On Mar 29, 12:08 pm, "Jason Todd: Dems Drive Ambulances, Repubs Drive

Well, I did get called a "politically correct little faggot" so that's
an accomplishment.

Although I think "rafuckhead" wins the internets.

Darth Chaos

Mar 29, 2010, 5:58:56 PM3/29/10
On Mar 27, 9:26 pm, "Jason Todd: Dems Drive Ambulances, Repubs Drive

Toyotas" <janklowic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is fecking hilarious, one of the best "Downfall" parodies yet.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lDkAHS5Hk

Wish they still had that "Hitler gets banned from the Prison Planet
Forum". That video was boss LOL!

Message has been deleted

Jim Sumner

Mar 30, 2010, 7:37:40 AM3/30/10
On Mar 29, 2:56 pm, "rwa2play (Lost mode on)" <rwa2p...@gmail.com>
wrote:

How about a Saddam Hussein meme? Or Stalin? Why specifically
Hitler?

Jim Sumner

Mar 30, 2010, 7:39:21 AM3/30/10
On Mar 29, 2:16 pm, Professor Bubba <bu...@nowhere.edu.invalid> wrote:
> In article
> <bcca8a06-fe6c-4fc5-9b4b-c31806f21...@z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>,

Not bright enough to be psychologically controlled by Jews? LOL.
Actually it is the opposite, I'm too intelligent to be psychologically
controlled by Jews.

Jim Sumner

Mar 30, 2010, 7:41:03 AM3/30/10
On Mar 29, 1:53 pm, JimmyM <m...@nnn.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:45:04 -0400, "Lord Gow 333, not a White House

> approved poster!" <lord...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >"rafiki" <fi...@erols.com> wrote in message
> >On Mar 27, 6:26 pm, "Jason Todd: Dems Drive Ambulances, Repubs Drive
> >Toyotas" <janklowic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> This is fecking hilarious, one of the best "Downfall" parodies yet.
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lDkAHS5Hk
>
> >I find no humor in Hitler.   Too soon brah.
>
> >~~~~
> >I liked Mel Brooks' take on it, that the best revenge Jewish people (and,
> >really, everyone in general) can have on him is to make the little
> >shitheaded bastard the laughing stock of all eternity.
>
> >After his dreams of power and prestige the idea that he has become a cheap
> >comedy prop really is pretty funny.
>
> >We're not laughing with him, Rafiki, we're laughing at him.
>
> btw, too soon?  it's been over 65 years!
>
> and i agree with your take, lord gow.  well, i agree with mel's take.
> hitler would turn over in his grave to see himself ridiculed the way
> he is now.

Actually Hitler wouldn't care what a bunch of American Jew
controlled half-wits thought of him, his plans weren't for your
benefit in the first place.

Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!

Mar 30, 2010, 9:18:36 AM3/30/10

"Jim Sumner" <JimSum...@aol.com> wrote in message

~~~~
Umm... available footage.

Duh...

LG
--
"Keep it simple. If it takes a genius to understand it, it will never work."
- Clarence Leonard "Kelly" Johnson

Professor Bubba

Mar 30, 2010, 9:27:17 AM3/30/10
In article
<69eefd00-e981-4b04...@q15g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
Jim Sumner <JimSum...@aol.com> wrote:

Actually, you appear to be completely obsessed with some imaginary
Jewish threat against you; the matter of psychological control is,
therefore, settled. You've created a straw man, and yet you brag about
how you're beating your creation at its own game.

You're really just a short step away from putting on a wig and a dress
and calling yourself Mother.

Jim Sumner

Mar 31, 2010, 7:40:44 AM3/31/10
On Mar 30, 9:18 am, "Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!"
<lord...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Jim Sumner" <JimSummer...@aol.com> wrote in message

Hardly, the anti-Hitler shit is fed by Jew media and their
obedient dogs on a leash White trash History channel loving males.

Jim Sumner

Mar 31, 2010, 7:42:38 AM3/31/10
On Mar 30, 9:27 am, Professor Bubba <bu...@nowhere.edu.invalid> wrote:
> In article
> <69eefd00-e981-4b04-b236-6d143d2a2...@q15g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,

Read the books of Professor Kevin MacDonald, the Jewish threat is
very real, but you simply haven't done the research which is typical
of TV brainwashed lemmings.

Jason Todd: Dems Drive Ambulances, Repubs Drive Toyotas

Mar 31, 2010, 10:31:35 AM3/31/10

>>Hello, MOSSAD?<<

Special agent Janklowicz...I've identified another one....sending IP
address fortwith...

Jason Todd: Dems Drive Ambulances, Repubs Drive Toyotas

Mar 31, 2010, 10:34:22 AM3/31/10
.

>     Hardly, the anti-Hitler shit is fed by Jew media and their

> obedient dogs on a leash White trash History channel loving males.- Hide quoted text -

Well, yeah, we Jews (along with the Illuminati) have been doing a bang-
up job in that regard....but the whole "starting World War II and
being responsible for the deaths of millions" thing probably has a
little something to do with it as well....

Jasxn Txdd

Guy Namechanger

Mar 31, 2010, 10:43:41 AM3/31/10

"Jim Sumner" <JimSum...@aol.com> wrote in message