BLIND ITEM REVEALS 07/04/16 **PART TWO**

agcbli...@yahoo.com

Jul 5, 2016, 12:26:26 AM7/5/16
January 15, 2016
This reality star was on an A list reality show. Then, suddenly the show was gone and our star thought she could move on and lead a normal life. She wanted out of the spotlight and to even change her name. She moved out of the family home and for three months actually lived on her own. By herself. She made friends and went out and even boozed it up a few times at some clubs. She was loving life. Then, she got dragged back to the family. Back to the place she never wanted to go again. They needed her help they said. Just for a little while. That little while has stretched into almost a year. Now, she is being forced to film again. They want to film her dating and getting married, but she won’t do it. The thing is, while she was free for those three months, she met a guy. A divorced guy with a couple of kids who is about a decade older. Did I mention that she hooks up with him every chance she gets and that only two or three people even know about the relationship but none of those are in her family. Did I mention that her racist parents would freak out to know her boyfriend is biracial? Did I mention she is the only one in the family I like? I have met her a few times and she isn’t creepy or zombie like.
Jana Duggar

January 16, 2016
This former A+ list reality star who thankfully does not get any kind of television work any longer makes it clear to her car service that she will not get in the car if a man of color is driving. Strangely enough, she is fine with a woman of color driving.
Paris Hilton

January 18, 2016
This Teen Mom dude looks like he has it made. Not having to work and picking up a few bucks from the show and living off his Teen Mom. Showing you how much of an idiot he is though, he has been trying to hook up with the barely legal celebrity offspring of a former (multiple time) talk show host who never seems to get along with anyone. The Teen Mom dude uses a different screen name but has sent her his real photos. Back up plan?
Teen Mom: Amber Portwood
Dude: Matt Baier
Celebrity: Rosie O'Donnell
Offspring: Chelsea

January 19, 2016
About a decade ago, this band really took off and made it big. They were everywhere. They still exist, but at the time, they were huge. The most famous person in the group is not the lead singer. He is probably a B+ list celebrity at this point, but back then he was A-/A. More of the A variety when he was involved with at the time an A list celebrity/”singer”/reality star. Before she came into the picture though, our celebrity got a groupie pregnant. He was there for the birth and that was it. He basically accused her of getting pregnant on purpose and trying to get money from him. He made her life hell to collect child support. He wanted her to stay out of the court system and would call her and her friends and scream and yell about her and at her to try and take a really low number. Eventually they settled. He would call her or her friends out of the blue every so often to just trash her whenever he was in that kind of mood. The sad thing is the child died at the age of two of lead poisoning. Our celebrity never said anything or offered any condolences. Nothing.
Pete Wentz "Fall Out Boy"/Ashlee Simpson

February 4, 2016
KINDNESS: This is going to be a tough one for you to get, but it is a really good kindness and a year from now you would all get it. Anyway, our actress is foreign born. She was in a top 10 movie of the year. Way down in the call sheet, but if you saw the movie you would remember her. She is young. Started off doing tween stuff before getting a network break. Now it is foreign television and US indies until that huge movie with high expectations is released next year and will probably bomb. Our actress does so much charity work I’m not sure how she finds time to act. She grew up spending hours doing outreach so I guess it is ingrained in her. She was promoting an indie film recently and was more busy talking to church groups that heard she was in town and wanted her to speak than doing actual press for the movie. In the movie world she is clawing her way up, in the charity world she is a rock star. Brilliant, young, gorgeous, married to an athlete. She has spent time in some of the worst places on earth working in hospitals or teaching or building houses or 100 other things. She has been in life threatening situations involving rebels and diseases and she keeps going back. She volunteers for the most difficult jobs and then convinces other people to come with and donate their time or stay home and donate money. No cameras. No publicity. She just does it to help.
Actress: Naomi Scott
Husband: Jordan James Spence is an English footballer who is currently playing for "Milton Keynes Dons"
Top movie last year: "The Martian"
TV: "Life Bites"; "Lemonade Mouth"; "Terra Nova"
Next year’s bomb: "Power Rangers" (Pink Ranger)
Charity work: Scott was born in London, England. Her mother, Usha Scott, is of Indian descent from Uganda, and her father, Chris Scott, is British. Her father serves as senior pastor of the Bridge Church, Woodford in Redbridge. Scott has participated in missionary and outreach work.

February 8, 2016
They should make a movie about this one. I guess it will have to wait a few years until everyone dies, but maybe they could do some kind of inspired by true events thing. Hey, if they can make a television show about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes’ arrangement, they can make a movie about this. It happened back in the 80’s. No worries that you won’t know the players involved because even if you were born 15 years ago, you know both of the main figures. One, an actress, is probably still really close to A+ list while the other main participant in this story is a foreign born A- list mostly television actor from an acting family. There was a public story and then the real story which never saw the light of day. Until now. Even when this story occurred, our actress was A+ list or really close. The thing is though, she was right on the edge of crashing and burning right out of the industry. In these pre-internet days reports still managed to come out of a movie she was filming that she was being a diva. Not showing up on time or at all. Missed lines or not knowing any of her lines. It was a pathetic excuse for acting. The thing is though this was not some tiny indie. This was a huge blockbuster being helmed by a director who has been A+ list forever. Our actress was involved with drugs. Heroin to be specific. It took over her life. It consumed her. Our actor, who has been known to dabble in some substances himself saw what drugs were doing to the actress who he also called his girlfriend. He knew they needed to split. He wanted to try and get her the help she needed and that her friends and family and people were trying to get her. He let her people talk him into taking the fall for the demise of the relationship. He didn’t care if he looked bad. He knew he could bounce back. He almost didn’t. Eventually he ended up bigger than he was back then, but it took some time. He agreed to let paps catch him with a hooker at a nightclub which would give our actress reason to split. She had no idea it was a set up. The people closest to her used it as an in to get her to get help. They also used another actor who had a big crush on her and wanted a relationship with her to be the shoulder to cry on as she traveled outside the country to rehab. For weeks after the actress left town, our actor crashed on the sofa of this, at the time A- list actor from a sprawling acting family. Our actor was a mess of heartbreak and booze.
Actress: Julia Roberts
Actor/Acting family: Kiefer Sutherland (born in London to parents Donald Sutherland and Shirley Douglas)
Movie: "Hook" ("Tinkerbell" directed by Steven Spielberg)
Shoulder to cry one: Jason Patric (his father is Academy Award-nominated actor and Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Jason Miller (born John Anthony Miller, Jr.) and actress Linda Miller (born Linda Mae Gleason). His maternal grandfather was actor/comedian Jackie Gleason
Sofa he crashed on: Emilio Estevez

February 12, 2016
OLD HOLLYWOOD: This A+ list mostly movie actress who definitely had some family issues also created one of the biggest stars ever. She was married and she fell in love with an actor who was also married. She was so in love with this actor that she shut down the film she was making and had them shoot the entire movie again with her new lover. He became A++ list. The actor who was replaced had been A list, but he disappeared forever.
A+ list actress: Joan Crawford
Married to: Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
Married actor: Clark Gable (married to Maria Langham)
Movie: “Laughing Sinners”
Actor replaced: Johnny Mack Brown

February 16, 2016
OLD HOLLYWOOD: This foreign born A+ list director is still known today for the style of film he created. He constantly cheated on his wife. The thing is, she used to cheat on him too. Primarily with this B list character actor who worked for decades. He was the lead in a movie that got a remake this year and also even had a cool little role on an 80’s cult hit. Oh, and did I mention his wife was best friends with the director’s wife. Makes things interesting.
A list director: Federico Fellini
Wife: Giulietta Masina
B list character actor: Richard Basehart (“Moby Dick”/remake “In the Heart of the Sea”) (“Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea”)
Wife’s best friend: Valentina Cortese

**PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS OR MAKE A DONATION**
http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html