FRANK's gay list

Billie

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
David M. sent this to me, and I thought it was pretty interesting. Most of the
folks are Canadian and not known by most of us, but we do know some of them.

The satiric magazine FRANK has just published a who's gay list you may want
to post:

Rick Mercer (star of "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" and "Made in Canada")
Keanu Reeves
Tyley Ross (musical actor, star of "Tommy")
Dave Foley
Doug Coupland (Generation X)
Anne Murray
Rita MacNeil, singer
Roberta Bondar, astronaut
Jann Arden, Singer
Max Keeping, news director and anchor of CJOH Ottawa
Brent Bambury, host of Midday, CBC TV
Bill Richardson, CBC Radio
Ken Kostick, host of "What's For Dinner?" (already out)
Lorne Saxberg, Reporter, CBC TV
Mark Tewksbury, Olympic gold medallist, swimming (already out)
Mark Leduc, Olympic silver medallist, boxing (already out)
John Godfrey, MP
Pierre Pettigrew, Cabinet Minister
Réal Menard, MP (already out)
Suzanne Tremblay, MP
Bill Graham, MP
Jason Kenney, MP
Rob Anders, MP
Gilles Duceppe, Bloc Québécois Leader
Scott Brison, MP
Sean Conway, MPP Ontario
Dom Agostino, MPP Ontario
Jamie Watt, MPP Ontario
George Smitherman, MPP Ontario (already out)
Jim Bradley, MPP Ontario
Steve Gilchrist, MPP Ontario
John Baird, MPP Ontario
Jim Wilson, MPP Ontario
Glen Murray, Mayor of Winnipeg (already out)
Al Loney, city councilor, Nepean

~Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.~
AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF
http://members.aol.com/pusssykatt/agcfaq.html

Annie RUtahkn2Me

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
>From: pusss...@aol.com (Billie )

Do Dave Foley's wife and children know he's gay? Or, did they sign on for a
lifetime of bearding just for the hell of it?

Annie RU

Sarah Weinman

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
Billie <pusss...@aol.com> wrote in message

> David M. sent this to me, and I thought it was pretty interesting. Most
of the
> folks are Canadian and not known by most of us, but we do know some of
them.

> The satiric magazine FRANK has just published a who's gay list you may
want
> to post:

Sheesh, I have to laugh at some of these...

> Rick Mercer (star of "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" and "Made in Canada")
> Keanu Reeves
> Tyley Ross (musical actor, star of "Tommy")
> Dave Foley
> Doug Coupland (Generation X)
> Anne Murray
> Rita MacNeil, singer
> Roberta Bondar, astronaut
> Jann Arden, Singer

I dunno about that. Actually, what am I thinking? this does make sense.

> Max Keeping, news director and anchor of CJOH Ottawa

Ewwwww, I don't want to hear that he's sleeping with *anybody*

> Brent Bambury, host of Midday, CBC TV
> Bill Richardson, CBC Radio
> Ken Kostick, host of "What's For Dinner?" (already out)
> Lorne Saxberg, Reporter, CBC TV
> Mark Tewksbury, Olympic gold medallist, swimming (already out)
> Mark Leduc, Olympic silver medallist, boxing (already out)
> John Godfrey, MP
> Pierre Pettigrew, Cabinet Minister

Whaaa....

> Réal Menard, MP (already out)
> Suzanne Tremblay, MP
> Bill Graham, MP
> Jason Kenney, MP
> Rob Anders, MP
> Gilles Duceppe, Bloc Québécois Leader

Bwahahahaha! Then again, he's with the Bloc.

> Scott Brison, MP
> Sean Conway, MPP Ontario
> Dom Agostino, MPP Ontario
> Jamie Watt, MPP Ontario
> George Smitherman, MPP Ontario (already out)
> Jim Bradley, MPP Ontario
> Steve Gilchrist, MPP Ontario
> John Baird, MPP Ontario
> Jim Wilson, MPP Ontario
> Glen Murray, Mayor of Winnipeg (already out)
> Al Loney, city councilor, Nepean

Frank are such losers. They forgot the most high-profile gay politician in
Canada, Svend Robinson.

Sarah

Volfie-Jenni

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
What? No gay hockey players? A few of those Habs look swishy to me....

Volfie -> A Sabres fan (all butch players, all the time)

ishani

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00

Annie RUtahkn2Me <rutah...@aol.complex> wrote in message
> >From: pusss...@aol.com (Billie )

> >David M. sent this to me, and I thought it was pretty interesting. Most
of

As in all things, consider the source...

E-Brake

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
Annie RUtahkn2Me wrote:

> >From: pusss...@aol.com (Billie )
>
> >David M. sent this to me, and I thought it was pretty interesting. Most of
> >the
> >folks are Canadian and not known by most of us, but we do know some of them.
> >
> >The satiric magazine FRANK has just published a who's gay list you may want
> >to post:
<snip>

> Do Dave Foley's wife and children know he's gay? Or, did they sign on for a
> lifetime of bearding just for the hell of it?

IIRC, he and his wife were divorced in the last year or so. On Jay Leno he
said they were still good friends and still did things as a family.

Man oh man, I think he's so damn cute. He's my favorite Kid. Hear he's real
shy IRL. As far as I know, Scott is the only "out" Kid, with
alt.tv.kids-in-hall recently having a sprited discussion regarding Bruce's
"Data Unavailable" answer to a question about his preferences. Haven't heard
this until now about Dave <swoon>.

-E.

--
http://home.earthlink.net/~ebrake
1999 Ghoul Pool Champion!

maryanne kehoe

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
>Lorne Saxberg, Reporter,
>CBC TV

Him?!?!? I thought he was the type that had his application rejected!

Maryanne

Jeg7777

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
Volfie-Jenni wrote:

> What? No gay hockey players? A few of those Habs look swishy to me....
>
> Volfie -> A Sabres fan (all butch players, all the time)

<waves paw> Bah.

--
Joe
AGC Keeper of Eric Lindros (and Annie Lennox, though she has no place in

This guy accuses this other guy of being gay. The other guy says, "No--I'm
straight!" The first guy replies, "Yeah right, so is spaghetti before you
put it in boiling water."

The great and powerful Oz

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
ishani wrote:

>> >David M. sent this to me, and I thought it was pretty interesting. Most

>As in all things, consider the source...

FRANK Magazine?

=Uncle Robbie
I'm not a stalker, I'm
just conveniently located.

Bill Previdi

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
Keanu Reeves?

Please.

Anyone know where I can find pictures of Mark Leduc?
Bill Previdi, Contemporary Art Collector in NYC.

Kent

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
Aware1 <pwo...@mindsspring.com> wrote:

: I was treated to an Anne Murray concert in the early '70's. Not being
: a fan or particularly familiar with her, I was astounded by the
: predominantly lesbian audience. I had no idea... then again I was
: just a young whippersnapper back then.

She used to be a PE teacher, ya know. What more evidence is needed? :)

Kent

maude...@my-deja.com

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
In article <88a135$ue0$1...@netra-news.ntrnet.net>,

I doubt it. She has a daughter, you know.

maudephile
----------
still keeping bea and betty

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Volfie-Jenni

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00

>I doubt it. She has a daughter, you know.
>
>maudephile

You're kidding, right?

Volfie -> no, really, you ARE kidding, right?

maude...@my-deja.com

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
In article <20000216063311...@ng-cu1.aol.com>,

No, for real, her daughter's name is Dawn.

maudephile
-----------
official keeper of bea and betty

Baranduyn

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
>(Volfie-Jenni) wrote:
>> >
>> >I doubt it. She has a daughter, you know.
>> >
>> >maudephile
>>
>> You're kidding, right?
>>
>> Volfie -> no, really, you ARE kidding, right?
>>

>No, for real, her daughter's name is Dawn.
>
>maudephile
>-----------
>official keeper of bea and betty

Dearie, not to interpret for the legendary Volfie-Jenni but perhaps her
astonisment was not directed at Anne Murray's reproductive feat so much as your
belief that having a child renders one automatically straight. Or haven't you
been following the Melissa Ethridge-Julie Cypher population explosion.

Actually that's one of the things I enjoy about this ng; no matter what someone
does they can never really convince everyone they're straight. Tom Cruise
could have spawned a family of Osmond/Jackson proportions and some of us would
be sniffing "He's overcompensating, obviously"

Baran, and is it my fault the Donny Osmond Celebrity Profile is opposite VH1's
rerunning of the Jackson's mini series? I think not. <G>

Keeper of Antonio Banderas and Chris Gaines.

maude...@my-deja.com

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
In article <20000216222228...@ng-cn1.aol.com>,

bara...@aol.com (Baranduyn) wrote:

> >> You're kidding, right?
> >>
> >> Volfie -> no, really, you ARE kidding, right?
> >>

> >No, for real, her daughter's name is Dawn.
> >
> >maudephile
> >-----------
> >official keeper of bea and betty
>
> Dearie, not to interpret for the legendary Volfie-Jenni but perhaps
her
> astonisment was not directed at Anne Murray's reproductive feat so
much as your
> belief that having a child renders one automatically straight. Or
haven't you
> been following the Melissa Ethridge-Julie Cypher population explosion.

All I know is that she was married to Bill Langsroth (thus her
daughter "Dawn Langsroth"). She didn't have a child per test tube
donation like the self-professed lesbian Melissa Etheridge, to whom you
refer.

> Actually that's one of the things I enjoy about this ng; no matter
what someone
> does they can never really convince everyone they're straight.

So presumably if someone is married with two children and has never
come out of the closet and is a self-professed Christian nor have I
ever heard talk that she is a lesbian before...I'm going to assume
she's straight - hence, my post. Whether she is or not, no one on this
ng will ever know.

maudephile
------------

official keeper of bea and betty

AP

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
Kent <kmp...@nina.pagesz.net> wrote:
> Aware1 <pwo...@mindsspring.com> wrote:
>
> : I was treated to an Anne Murray concert in the early '70's. Not
being
> : a fan or particularly familiar with her, I was astounded by the
> : predominantly lesbian audience. I had no idea... then again I was
> : just a young whippersnapper back then.
>
> She used to be a PE teacher, ya know. What more evidence is needed? :)
>
> Kent

Hold on- what kind of name is "Kent"?... uhh-HUH....

AP

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00

vol...@aol.comPackQ2 (Volfie-Jenni) wrote:

> >I doubt it. She has a daughter, you know.
> >
> >maudephile
>
> You're kidding, right?
>
> Volfie -> no, really, you ARE kidding, right?

It's funny when people say "[that person] can't be gay because [he or
she] is married or has kids." Like that automatically
negates their homosexuality or something. Look at Tom Cruise, Rock
Hudson, Elton John... etc... all married. Some even w/kids.

Moose

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
On 12 Feb 2000 16:51:54 GMT, pusss...@aol.com (Billie ) wrote:

>The satiric magazine FRANK has just published a who's gay list you may want
>to post:
>

>Anne Murray

Nobody tell her family!!

robertwilli...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2015, 5:59:05 PM4/1/15
On Saturday, February 12, 2000 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+1, Billie wrote:
> David M. sent this to me, and I thought it was pretty interesting. Most of the
> folks are Canadian and not known by most of us, but we do know some of them.
>
> The satiric magazine FRANK has just published a who's gay list you may want
> to post:
>
> Rick Mercer (star of "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" and "Made in Canada")
> Keanu Reeves
> Tyley Ross (musical actor, star of "Tommy")
> Dave Foley
> Doug Coupland (Generation X)
> Anne Murray
> Rita MacNeil, singer
> Roberta Bondar, astronaut
> Jann Arden, Singer
> Max Keeping, news director and anchor of CJOH Ottawa
> Brent Bambury, host of Midday, CBC TV
> Bill Richardson, CBC Radio
> Ken Kostick, host of "What's For Dinner?" (already out)
> Lorne Saxberg, Reporter, CBC TV
> Mark Tewksbury, Olympic gold medallist, swimming (already out)
> Mark Leduc, Olympic silver medallist, boxing (already out)
> John Godfrey, MP
> Pierre Pettigrew, Cabinet Minister
> Réal Menard, MP (already out)
> Suzanne Tremblay, MP
> Bill Graham, MP
> Jason Kenney, MP
> Rob Anders, MP
> Gilles Duceppe, Bloc Québécois Leader
> Scott Brison, MP
> Sean Conway, MPP Ontario
> Dom Agostino, MPP Ontario
> Jamie Watt, MPP Ontario
> George Smitherman, MPP Ontario (already out)
> Jim Bradley, MPP Ontario
> Steve Gilchrist, MPP Ontario
> John Baird, MPP Ontario
> Jim Wilson, MPP Ontario
> Glen Murray, Mayor of Winnipeg (already out)
> Al Loney, city councilor, Nepean
>

> ~Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.~
> AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF
> http://members.aol.com/pusssykatt/agcfaq.html

Hello,
Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any finance stress
or need funds to start up your own business?
Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay your bills? Do you
have a low credit score and have difficulty obtaining
loan from local banks and other financial institutions?
I wish to inform you that offer loans at low interest rate
2%, if you are interested in obtaining a loan from us, please
contact us via email :::::::

robertwilli...@gmail.com

PREFIX {MR., MRS., MS., DR., Etc.}
1) YOUR NAME ...................