Alicia Keys' father is a flight attendant???

Laffen Miassoff

Nov 12, 2008, 12:31:37 PM11/12/08
LOL... It's been published in several articles that Alicia Keys' dad, who
abandoned her and her mother when she was 2, is a flight attendant. One
source even says he is a "Colorado-based" flight attendant. That's funny,
because most (all?) male flight attendants are flaming queers. Now, it's
also true that for reasons that only nature knows some male homosexuals can
function sporadically with women, hence how he was able to father Alicia.
Still, it's quite a stretch. Wonder what airline he works for. If he's
based in Colorado, that would mean, what...United?

Mxsmanic

Nov 12, 2008, 12:41:38 PM11/12/08
Laffen Miassoff writes:

> That's funny, because most (all?) male flight attendants are flaming
> queers.

The job of flight attendant is one of those service jobs that seems to attract
male (but not female) homosexuals particularly, and most male flight
attendants seem to be homosexual, but there's still a significant number of
heterosexuals among the men in the profession.

Guillaume Ier de Normandie

Nov 12, 2008, 12:57:30 PM11/12/08
On Nov 12, 12:31 pm, "Laffen Miassoff" <laffenmiass...@hottmail.com>
wrote:

> Re: Alicia Keys' father is a flight attendant???

If he is, so what?

tar~bal

Nov 12, 2008, 1:42:20 PM11/12/08

"Mxsmanic" <mxsm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I call bullshit. LOL

tar~bal

Nov 12, 2008, 1:42:33 PM11/12/08

"Laffen Miassoff" <laffenm...@hottmail.com> wrote in message

Maybe he decided to turn gay?

mgr...@trib.com

Nov 12, 2008, 6:36:37 PM11/12/08
On Nov 12, 10:31 am, "Laffen Miassoff" <laffenmiass...@hottmail.com>
wrote:

> based in Colorado, that would mean, what...United?

Frontier, Great Lakes, Lynx, Skywest, or one of the other UAX carriers
out of DEN.

Nomen Nescio

Nov 12, 2008, 8:30:06 PM11/12/08
On Nov 12, 12:57 pm, Guillaume Ier de Normandie

Male flight attendants are predominantly queer.
Rumour has it that a Faggot flight attendant brought A.I.D.S to North
Amerika.

Cupid Stunt

Nov 12, 2008, 8:39:56 PM11/12/08
On Nov 12, 8:30 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 12:57 pm, Guillaume Ier de Normandie
>
> <guillaumedenorman...@live.com> wrote:
> > On Nov 12, 12:31 pm, "Laffen Miassoff" <laffenmiass...@hottmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Re: Alicia Keys' father is a flight attendant???
>
> > If he is, so what?
>
> Male flight attendants are predominantly queer.

And????

> Rumour has it that a Faggot flight attendant brought A.I.D.S to North
> Amerika.

And????

Nomen Nescio

Nov 12, 2008, 10:50:26 PM11/12/08

Faggot flight attendants are perverted and full of disease.

Message has been deleted

Nomen Hussein Nescio

Nov 12, 2008, 11:05:57 PM11/12/08

Proof?

Message has been deleted

Nomen Hussein Nescio

Nov 12, 2008, 11:53:25 PM11/12/08
On Nov 12, 11:50 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
> I don't really need proof

Well, but you do.

Post it here, please: __

RedDogŠ

Nov 13, 2008, 1:00:15 AM11/13/08

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaėtan_Dugas

juanjo

Nov 13, 2008, 3:16:52 AM11/13/08

Rumor has it that you are a moral coward and a liar. That rumour is
true unlike the one about AIDS.

Message has been deleted

Owner and Trainer of bobandcarole (a.k.a. Nomen Nescio, et al.)

Nov 13, 2008, 1:04:01 PM11/13/08
On Nov 13, 9:20 am, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

> On Nov 13, 3:21 am, juanjo <jonpe...@mindspring.com> wrote:> On 12 nov, 22:00, RedDog© <r...@deal.com> wrote:

> > >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
>
> > It would help if you actually read the article which says that this
> > theory has been pretty much debunked
>
> Maybe so, but the fag stewardess fucked many of the first A.I.D.S
> patients.

You don't feel SORRY for those people, so what is your point?

> He helped propagate a new deadly disease because of his
> deviant sexual ways.

The disease is caused by a virus. The virus was unknown at the time.
Indeed, the illness itself was unknown.

Nomen Nescio

Nov 13, 2008, 6:00:02 PM11/13/08
On Nov 13, 1:04 pm, "Owner and Trainer of bobandcarole (a.k.a. Nomen

Feel sorry for a fucking Faggot that sticks his dick in every male
shithole he can and in the process catches a terrible disease??
Absolutely not ..

> so what is your point?

See above

> > He helped propagate a new deadly disease because of his
> > deviant sexual ways.
>
> The disease is caused by a virus. The virus was unknown at the time.
> Indeed, the illness itself was unknown

And the depraved Faggots promiscuity catches a major disease.
It wasn't a big deal until it started spreading to the normal heteros.

Guillaume Ier de Normandie

Nov 13, 2008, 6:27:29 PM11/13/08
On Nov 13, 6:00 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
> On Nov 13, 1:04 pm, "Owner and Trainer of bobandcarole (a.k.a. Nomen
> Nescio, et al.)" <tugeh...@yahoo.com> wrote

> > The disease is caused by a virus.  The virus was unknown at the time.

> > Indeed, the illness itself was unknown
>
> And the depraved Faggots promiscuity catches a major disease.

Promiscuity doesn't catch diseases. Promiscuity is not a living thing
that gets diseases.

You retarded fuckwit.

> It wasn't a big deal until it started spreading to the normal heteros.

Heteros had HIV infection long before gays did, honey.

I know your worldview is very small, but really, buy and read a
newspaper once in awhile.

Nomen Nescio

Nov 13, 2008, 7:10:06 PM11/13/08

On Nov 13, 6:27 pm, Guillaume Ier de Normandie
<guillaumedenorman...@live.com> wrote:
> On Nov 13, 6:00 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 13, 1:04 pm, "Owner and Trainer of bobandcarole (a.k.a.
Nomen
> > Nescio, et al.)" <tugeh...@yahoo.com> wrote
> > > The disease is caused by a virus. The virus was unknown at the
time.
> > > Indeed, the illness itself was unknown
>
> > And the depraved Faggots promiscuity catches a major disease.
>
> Promiscuity doesn't catch diseases. Promiscuity is not a living
thing
> that gets diseases.

If you Faggots weren't trying to eat every dick you see, you wouldn't
be the major carrier/spreader of a dangerous disease.

> You retarded fuckwit.

You ignorant cocksucker.

"lawsuit" :-))

> > It wasn't a big deal until it started spreading to the normal
heteros.

> Heteros had HIV infection long before gays did, honey.

The Faggots promiscous ways spread it around the world.

Guillaume Ier de Normandie

Nov 13, 2008, 7:38:36 PM11/13/08
On Nov 13, 7:10 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
> On Nov 13, 6:27 pm, Guillaume Ier de Normandie
>
> <guillaumedenorman...@live.com> wrote:
> > On Nov 13, 6:00 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Nov 13, 1:04 pm, "Owner and Trainer of bobandcarole (a.k.a.
> Nomen
> > > Nescio, et al.)" <tugeh...@yahoo.com> wrote
> time.
>
> > > And the depraved Faggots promiscuity catches a major disease.
>
> > Promiscuity doesn't catch diseases.  Promiscuity is not a living
> thing
> > that gets diseases.
>
> If you Faggots weren't trying to eat every dick you see, you wouldn't
> be the major carrier/spreader of a dangerous disease.

We're not "the" major carrier. Heteros are.

> > You retarded fuckwit.

> You ignorant cocksucker.

Bath-hating stupid pig married to a fat slimy whore.

> "lawsuit"  :-))

"juicy shaved pussy that squirts" "bob wants to experiment with
sucking cock" :-)

> > > It wasn't a big deal until it started spreading to the normal
> heteros.
>
> > Heteros had HIV infection long before gays did, honey.
>
> The Faggots promiscous ways spread it around the world.

Started with the heteros who apparently spread it to the gays. Gays
don't have sex with heteros (or so you say). So, gays couldn't have
spread it to the heteros.

Can't have it both ways, Blobby! Must be that some hetero buddies of
yours are fucking around with dudes and spreading it to the "chicks"
they fuck to prove how MANLY they are!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Nomen Nescio

Nov 13, 2008, 8:20:03 PM11/13/08

On Nov 13, 7:38 pm, Guillaume Ier de Normandie
<guillaumedenorman...@live.com> wrote:
> On Nov 13, 7:10 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 13, 6:27 pm, Guillaume Ier de Normandie
>
> > <guillaumedenorman...@live.com> wrote:

> > Nomen
> > time.

> > > Promiscuity doesn't catch diseases. Promiscuity is not a living
> > thing
> > > that gets diseases.
>
> > If you Faggots weren't trying to eat every dick you see, you
wouldn't
> > be the major carrier/spreader of a dangerous disease.
>
> We're not "the" major carrier. Heteros are.

Ignorant Faggot:
In the United States, HIV infection and AIDS have had a tremendous
effect on men who have sex with men (MSM). MSM accounted for 71% of
all HIV infections among male adults and adolescents in 2005 (based on
data from 33 states with long-term, confidential name-based HIV
reporting), even though only about 5% to 7% of male adults and
adolescents in the United States identify themselves as MSM

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/resources/factsheets/msm.htm

> > > You retarded fuckwit.
> > You ignorant cocksucker.
>
> Bath-hating stupid pig married to a fat slimy whore.

A.I.D.S infected disease carrying degenerate.

> > "lawsuit" :-))
>
> "juicy shaved pussy that squirts" "bob wants to experiment with
> sucking cock" :-)

"lawsuit" LOL!!!

Guillaume Ier de Normandie

Nov 13, 2008, 8:30:53 PM11/13/08
On Nov 13, 8:20 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>  On Nov 13, 7:38 pm, Guillaume Ier de Normandie
>

> <guillaumedenorman...@live.com> wrote:
> > On Nov 13, 7:10 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

> > > Nomen
> the
> > > time.

> > > thing
>
> > > If you Faggots weren't trying to eat every dick you see, you
> wouldn't
> > > be the major carrier/spreader of a dangerous disease.
>
> > We're not "the" major carrier.  Heteros are.
>
> Ignorant Faggot:
> In the United States,

Oh, dear.

You think the United States is THE ENTIRE WORLD?????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You stupid soap-and-water-hating PIG-MAN!!

Nomen Nescio

Nov 13, 2008, 9:50:06 PM11/13/08

On Nov 13, 8:30 pm, Guillaume Ier de Normandie

Faggots are the major cause of A.I.D.S in your USA.
Aren't you proud?

> LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> You stupid soap-and-water-hating PIG-MAN!!-

You lying, lawsuit threatening piece of horseshite.

"suit will be filed in Broward county"--lying Scott Salberg

Guillaume Ier de Normandie

Nov 13, 2008, 10:04:36 PM11/13/08

Nowhere.

AIDS is caused by HIV, which is a virus. HIV has no sexuality.

> > LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> > You stupid soap-and-water-hating PIG-MAN!!-
>
> You lying, lawsuit threatening piece of horseshite.

Why on earth would you post to alt.personals.big-folks that your wife
has a "juicy shaved pussy that squirts"?

That's fucking DISGUSTING!!!

PETITION:

The LDS church contributed a significant amount of money and effort
endorse PROP 8 in California via its network of church, media, and
community outlets enshrining discrimination under the law for
thousands of Californians and their families.

"In general, no organization, including a church, may qualify for IRC
section 501(c)(3) status if a substantial part of its activities is
attempting to influence legislation (commonly known as lobbying)."

See:

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p1828.pdf

Sign the petition here:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/review-the-501c3-status-of-the-church-of-latter-day-saints-the-mormons

Kadaitcha Man

Nov 14, 2008, 5:07:44 AM11/14/08
Guillaume Ier de Normandie, ye block-headed weak one, go rot!, ye
instructed:

> We're not "the" major carrier. Heteros are.

Do you have a reputable reference for that bullshit?

> LOL!!!!!!!!!

<indicates up>
<aside>
Stupid cunt.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking pathological baboon bowels with tendon
preserve complemented by shuddersome parrot genitalia, dished up in a
chilled pannikin stuffed with fresh bits of leek in rat piss, a side of
wildebeest rectum carcinoma and a glass of creamed duck shit.

Nomen Nescio

Nov 14, 2008, 9:30:03 AM11/14/08
On Nov 13, 10:04 pm, Guillaume Ier de Normandie

Do you really think this "petition" will do any good at all? Look at
some of the signatures, "Adolph Hitler" "Jack Kevorkian" "Monty Python"
"Ben Dover and Phil Mycrevis" LOL!!!

Nice try though .. :-))

Nomen Nescio

Nov 14, 2008, 11:00:04 AM11/14/08
On Nov 14, 5:07 am, "Kadaitcha Man" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Guillaume Ier de Normandie, ye block-headed weak one, go rot!, ye
> instructed:
>
> > We're not "the" major carrier. Heteros are.
>
> Do you have a reputable reference for that bullshit?

Of course not, he never provides the necessary proof.

> > LOL!!!!!!!!!
>
> <indicates up>
> <aside>
> Stupid cunt.

Yes he is!

I told you he was a k00k ..

Emerson Wainwright

Nov 14, 2008, 2:18:48 PM11/14/08
On Nov 14, 5:07 am, "Kadaitcha Man" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Guillaume Ier de Normandie, ye block-headed weak one, go rot!, ye
> instructed:
>
> > We're not "the" major carrier.  Heteros are.
>
> Do you have a reputable reference for that bullshit?

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5306a3.htm

Emerson Wainwright

Nov 14, 2008, 2:21:43 PM11/14/08

Yep.

> Look at
> some of the signatures, "Adolph Hitler" "Jack Kevorkian" "Monty Python"
> "Ben Dover and Phil Mycrevis" LOL!!!
>
> Nice try though ..  :-))

Well, those few (probably some of them you yourself) of course will
not be considered, but the fact of the matter is that a complaint
against the LDS has already been filed.

:-))

Emerson Wainwright

Nov 14, 2008, 2:23:00 PM11/14/08

Ah. Well, I just supplied one cite from the CDC, the first sentence
of which is "Worldwide, the majority of human immunodeficiency virus
(HIV) infections result from heterosexual transmission ".

So, my statement was correct.

KK

Nov 14, 2008, 2:49:29 PM11/14/08
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:27:29 -0800, Guillaume Ier de Normandie wrote:

> Heteros had HIV infection long before gays did, honey.

Right, before the CIA "pulled" WTC 7.

Nomen Nescio

Nov 14, 2008, 4:20:06 PM11/14/08
On Nov 14, 2:21 pm, Emerson Wainwright <scot...@walla.com> wrote:

> On Nov 14, 9:30 am, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 13, 10:04 pm, Guillaume Ier de Normandie
>
> > <guillaumedenorman...@yahoo.com> wrote:

No doubt! :-))

Anything i can do to help ..

> of course will
> not be considered, but the fact of the matter is that a complaint
> against the LDS has already been filed.

We know what happens when you file "complaints", don't we?

LOL!!

Emerson Wainwright

Nov 14, 2008, 4:44:54 PM11/14/08

Yes, bobandcarole, we do! You shit your panties and hide like a big
pussy behind anonymous remailers!

Oh, not sure if you saw what Red Dog found today! Wouldn't want you
to miss it!!

http://groups.google.com/group/triangle.personals.bi/browse_thread/thread/bdcbf3aa80d75c5d?hl=en

Click on "Show quoted text" and you'll find this:

bobandcarole...@webtv.net wrote:
couple w/bi female seeking bi female or cpl w/bi f for fun. she is
5/7
bbw 44dd tits shaved wet pussy, that squirts when she cums, he is
6/1
225 beard 7 inches. we have pics to exchange. want to know more?
email
us-bobandcarole...@webtv.net

:-))

Kadaitcha Man

Nov 14, 2008, 5:09:04 PM11/14/08
Emerson Wainwright, ye begrimed shameless callet, dishonest varlet, we
cannot misuse thee enough, ye informed:

>> Guillaume Ier de Normandie, ye block-headed weak one, go rot!, ye
>> instructed:
>>
>>> We're not "the" major carrier. Heteros are.
>>
>> Do you have a reputable reference for that bullshit?
>
> http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5306a3.htm

I asked for a reference, not a link, dimbulb, and the challenge was made to
someone else, not you. If you want to be taken seriously then quote the part
of the text that supports your argument. It is not acceptable debating
practice for you to post a link to an online tome and assume that your
readers will arrive at the very same conclusion you did.

Of course, you're going to be very hard pressed to do that, aren't you?
Hmmm? The article is titled "Heterosexual Transmission of HIV..."

I'll bet Buckingham Palace to a bucket of your mashed brains that the word
"homosexual" doesn't even get a look-see at that link.

Now, hop to it. Quote the relevant text.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking unpleasant gnats smothered in rancid
syphilis scabs and clove compote con horrific mole abscess with lemon
vinaigrette accentuated with sickly bane inside foul calf thigh with
chive vinaigrette accentuated with pickled bullhead duodenum, arranged
in a congealing pannikin brimming with specialised hodgepodge of green
snot pie and cherry tomato with cooked bamboo in tea, a side of foetal
pelican heart and a glass of eye gunk.

Kadaitcha Man

Nov 14, 2008, 5:28:38 PM11/14/08
Emerson Wainwright, ye mammering whoreson jackanapes, if thou art
changed to aught, tis to an ass, ye pressed:

"Emerson Wainwright" <sco...@walla.com> wrote in message

> So, my statement was correc<BITCHSLAP>

Given what should be common knowledge about the spread of HIV/AIDS in
African populations alone, the original statement that heterosexuals and not
homosexuals are the major carrier group is likely to be prima facie correct.
However you need to pull your socks up when arguing your point. There are
people in auk who will not let you get away with mangling verifiable
scientific information into opinionated bullshit, no matter how right you
are; me being one of them.

HTH

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking foul-stinking used tampons con not
cooked barracuda skin con pathological cocker spaniel pussing boil with
apple seasoning with polluted used cat litter chips, simmered in a
bubbling pail with a slew of burnt nut, exotic hodgepodge of shrimp, an
unidentifiable organ and oyster, melted butter, a side of sheep
pituitary gland and a bowl of phlegm.

Nomen Nescio

Nov 14, 2008, 5:30:07 PM11/14/08
On Nov 14, 4:44 pm, Emerson Wainwright <emersonwainwri...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> [...]

LOL!! He's still delusional.

You shit your panties and hide like a big
> pussy behind anonymous remailers!

Or you get a form letter and nothing else :-))

> Oh, not sure if you saw what Red Dog found today! Wouldn't want you
> to miss it!!

http://groups.google.com/group/triangle.personals.bi/browse_thread/th..

Emerson Wainwright

Nov 14, 2008, 6:16:05 PM11/14/08
On Nov 14, 5:09 pm, "Kadaitcha Man" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Emerson Wainwright, ye begrimed shameless callet, dishonest varlet, we
> cannot misuse thee enough, ye informed:
>
> >> Guillaume Ier de Normandie, ye block-headed weak one, go rot!, ye
> >> instructed:

> >> Do you have a reputable reference for that bullshit?
>
> >http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5306a3.htm
>
> I asked for a reference,

Centers for Disease Control

> not a link,

If I hadn't provided a link, I'd have been called on not providing a
link.

> dimbulb,

I see.

> and the challenge was made to
> someone else, not you.

Your request was posted in direct response to me.

I said: 'We're not "the" major carrier. Heteros are.'

Your response: 'Do you have a reputable reference for that bullshit?'

Am I allowed to link to it? Or are you going to yell at me for
providing a link? It's all very confusing and scary.

LOL

> If you want to be taken seriously then quote the part
> of the text that supports your argument.

"Worldwide, the majority of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
infections result from heterosexual transmission (1)"

> It is not acceptable debating
> practice for you to post a link to an online tome and assume that your
> readers will arrive at the very same conclusion you did.

Kinda hard to arrive at a different conclusion when it says

"Worldwide, the majority of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
infections result from heterosexual transmission".

Should I dumb myself down to accommodate the most retarded among us?

> Of course, you're going to be very hard pressed to do that, aren't you?

"Worldwide, the majority of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)

infections result from heterosexual transmission"

First sentence in the above citation.

> Hmmm? The article is titled "Heterosexual Transmission of HIV..."

And you couldn't even get to the first sentence?

Here's the first sentence, in case you missed it:

"Worldwide, the majority of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
infections result from heterosexual transmission"

> I'll bet Buckingham Palace to a bucket of your mashed brains that the word

> "homosexual" doesn't even get a look-see at that link.

No need for the word "homosexual" to appear, when the article from the
Centers for Disease Control is about heterosexual transmission, and
the first sentence reads "Worldwide, the majority of human

immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections result from heterosexual
transmission".

> Now, hop to it. Quote the relevant text.

"Worldwide, the majority of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)

infections result from heterosexual transmission"

First sentence in the article from the Centers for Disease Control
which you can find here:

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5306a3.htm

Seriously, I gave you FAR more credit.

Nomen Nescio

Nov 14, 2008, 6:20:03 PM11/14/08

>.

> Click on "Show quoted text" and you'll find this:
>
> bobandcarole...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> couple w/bi female seeking bi female or cpl w/bi f for fun. she is
> 5/7
> bbw 44dd tits shaved wet pussy, that squirts when she cums, he is
> 6/1
> 225 beard 7 inches. we have pics to exchange. want to know more?
> email
> us-bobandcarole...@webtv.net

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

More horseshite from the king turd himself.

Emerson Wainwright

Nov 14, 2008, 6:21:02 PM11/14/08
On Nov 14, 5:28 pm, "Kadaitcha Man" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Emerson Wainwright, ye mammering whoreson jackanapes, if thou art
> changed to aught, tis to an ass, ye pressed:
>
> "Emerson Wainwright" <scot...@walla.com> wrote in message

> > So, my statement was correc<BITCHSLAP>
>
> Given what should be common knowledge about the spread of HIV/AIDS in
> African populations alone, the original statement that heterosexuals and not
> homosexuals are the major carrier group is likely to be prima facie correct.
> However you need to pull your socks up when arguing your point. There are
> people in auk who will not let you get away with mangling verifiable
> scientific information into opinionated bullshit, no matter how right you
> are; me being one of them.
>
> HTH

Normally I answer fully. In this case, however, I was confronted with
a brief and rather nasty "Do you have a reputable reference for that
bullshit?", by you.

I responded briefly in kind. I didn't feel like writing a paper on
it. And as you yourself state, this should be common knowledge.

Perhaps better to ask why your question had to be so negative and
nasty, when you are now saying that what I said was common knowledge.

Nomen Nescio

Nov 14, 2008, 7:00:04 PM11/14/08

52902f...@v22g2000pro.googlegroups.com

> > > So, my statement was correc<BITCHSLAP>
>
> > Given what should be common knowledge about the spread of HIV/AIDS
in
> > African populations alone, the original statement that
heterosexuals and not
> > homosexuals are the major carrier group is likely to be prima
facie correct.
> > However you need to pull your socks up when arguing your point.
There are
> > people in auk who will not let you get away with mangling
verifiable
> > scientific information into opinionated bullshit, no matter how
right you
> > are; me being one of them.
>
> > HTH
>
> Normally I answer fully. In this case, however, I was confronted
with
> a brief and rather nasty "Do you have a reputable reference for that
> bullshit?", by you.
>
> I responded briefly in kind. I didn't feel like writing a paper on
> it. And as you yourself state, this should be common knowledge.
>
> Perhaps better to ask why your question had to be so negative and
> nasty, when you are now saying that what I said was common knowledge

Hear that sound?

It the sound of Emerson Wainwright, aka Cupid Stunt, aka Guillaume Ier
de Normandie kissing Kadaitcha Man's arse :-))

Guillaume Ier de Normandie

Nov 14, 2008, 7:05:40 PM11/14/08
On Nov 14, 7:00 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
> On Nov 14, 6:21 pm, Emerson Wainwright <emersonwainwri...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:> On Nov 14, 5:28 pm, "Kadaitcha Man" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> > > Emerson Wainwright, ye mammering whoreson jackanapes, if thou art
> > > changed to aught, tis to an ass, ye pressed:
>
> > > "Emerson Wainwright" <scot...@walla.com> wrote in message

> 52902f8e5...@v22g2000pro.googlegroups.com

Odd you'd say that. You apparently didn't read what I posted.

Kadaitcha Man

Nov 14, 2008, 7:23:04 PM11/14/08
Emerson Wainwright, ye demonic rude despiser of good manners, a ruffian
that will swear, drink, dance, revel the night, rob, murder and commit
the oldest of sins in the newest kind of ways, ye radiated:

>> Emerson Wainwright, ye mammering whoreson jackanapes, if thou art
>> changed to aught, tis to an ass, ye pressed:
>>
>> "Emerson Wainwright" <scot...@walla.com> wrote in message

>>> So, my statement was correc<BITCHSLAP>
>>
>> Given what should be common knowledge about the spread of HIV/AIDS in
>> African populations alone, the original statement that heterosexuals
>> and not homosexuals are the major carrier group is likely to be
>> prima facie correct. However you need to pull your socks up when
>> arguing your point. There are people in auk who will not let you get
>> away with mangling verifiable scientific information into
>> opinionated bullshit, no matter how right you are; me being one of
>> them.
>>
>> HTH
>
> Normally I answer fully. In this case, however, I was confronted with
> a brief and rather nasty "Do you have a reputable reference for that
> bullshit?", by you.

You deserved to be confronted. Sloppiness of argument is not acceptable if
you want to be taken seriously.

You do want to be taken seriously, yes?

As it is, your sloppy approach to defending your position against bigotry
only reinforces the bigotry by making you look mentally lazy at best and
stupidly close-minded at worst, which, if I am not mistaken, is exactly what
some homosexuals are prone to accuse alleged homophobes of.

As for "rather nasty", I will deal with that momentarily.

> I responded briefly in kind. I didn't feel like writing a paper on
> it.

Copying and pasting one or two sentences that point directly to the
referenced ideas of others supporting your position is warranted, noble,
expected and indicative of good argument. Implying that a simple copy/paste
is akin to "writing a paper" is indicative of serious weakness in your own
conviction of your own position.

It's either that or you should be mercilessly thrashed with a cane, in a
Singapore prison until your flesh weals, welsts and bleeds, for trolling.

> And as you yourself state, this should be common knowledge.

Yes, it should be common knowledge, but if you want to look intelligent and
informed, assuming the presence of common knowledge in bigoted nitwits isn't
going to get you there, is it now? Who in their right mind would believe
that a bigot might ever admit to possessing common knowledge that would
destroy their very argument?

> Perhaps better to ask why your question had to be so negative and
> nasty,

Aw. Did the pointed question hurt your little feelings?

"negative and nasty" are your emotional inferences, pal, not mine. Try your
emotive exhortations on some cunt who's susceptible to them.

> when you are now saying that what I said was common knowledge.

Do you see how you leapt for the mental crutch I offered you? Twice, even.
Don't try to spin your failure to make your argument into an implied change
of stance on my part; I won't let you get away with it. I knew it ought to
be common knowledge before I demanded a response, whereas you either assumed
it of the OP or you didn't have the wherewithal to even think that it was a
prima facie reasonable assertion to make.

Now, to the point...

You will not gain any support from anyone with all your emotional twists and
turns. Several times, in the post I am replying to right now alone, you have
fallen back on emotives while failing to realise that it is highly probable
that next to nobody gives a flying fuck about your feelings.

Pull your socks up or be seen to be no different from your bigoted
detractors.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking dirty crunchy handkerchief dregs
accompanied by ghoulish appendix on top of gluttonous diseased body
parts con bad-smelling heads of lettuce, cooked in a gurgling deep dish
heaped with medium to well done tomato, hairy remnants of heart and
croutons of stomach, congealed blood, a side of wolverine uterus and a
draught of lymph and emulsified fats.

Kadaitcha Man

Nov 14, 2008, 7:29:22 PM11/14/08
Emerson Wainwright, ye roguish serpent, I think ye be transformed into a
beast; for I can nowhere find like thee a man, ye incited:

>> Emerson Wainwright, ye begrimed shameless callet, dishonest varlet,
>> we cannot misuse thee enough, ye informed:

>>> http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5306a3.htm
>>
>> I asked for a reference,
>
> Centers for Disease Control
>
>> not a link,
>
> If I hadn't provided a link, I'd have been called on not providing a
> link.
>
>> dimbulb,
>
> I see.
>
>> and the challenge was made to
>> someone else, not you.
>
> Your request was posted in direct response to me.

Well, that's your problem for nym-shifting, not mine.

> I said: 'We're not "the" major carrier. Heteros are.'
>
> Your response: 'Do you have a reputable reference for that bullshit?'
>
> Am I allowed to link to it? Or are you going to yell at me for
> providing a link? It's all very confusing

What's confusing you?

> and scary.

What's scaring you and why?

> LOL

What's so funny?

>> If you want to be taken seriously then quote the part
>> of the text that supports your argument.
>
> "Worldwide, the majority of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
> infections result from heterosexual transmission (1)"
>
>> It is not acceptable debating
>> practice for you to post a link to an online tome and assume that
>> your readers will arrive at the very same conclusion you did.
>
> Kinda hard to arrive at a different conclusion when it says
> "Worldwide, the majority of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
> infections result from heterosexual transmission".

Hey, really nice ex post facto assertion that. Pity you can't get away with
it as a win for you.

> Should I dumb myself down to accommodate the most retarded among us?

From where I sit, you're dumb enough so don't bother.

>> Of course, you're going to be very hard pressed to do that, aren't
>> you?
>
> "Worldwide, the majority of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
> infections result from heterosexual transmission"
>

> First sent<BITCHSLAP>

Ex post facto.

You lost that argument already.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking vile erupting pimples and porpoise
abscess marinade and hateful buttock with dinged limpet blain with apple
compote accompanied with atrocious horse flies, arranged in a randomly
twitching pail chock full of fatty assortment of rutabaga and almond
with specks of asparagus in rotting dung, a side of cheese and a chalice
of rancid radish juice.

Guillaume Ier de Normandie

Nov 14, 2008, 7:30:53 PM11/14/08

I hardly think that most people would judge a person based on one
post. If you feel you want to do that, feel free.

As to the matter at hand: You weren't involved in this discussion
from the beginning, nor have you been involved in previous discussions
I've had with the same person before this.

That person is "Nomen Nescio", previously known as bobandcarole. Now,
I realize that this is a public forum, but if you look at this thread,
you will see that most of this banter has been between me and Nomen
Nescio, with some others familiar with the issues contributing.
Virtually all of the posts in this thread are between me and Blobby.

You yourself said that what I posted was COMMON KNOWLEDGE, so your
nasty request for a cite was unnecessary.

Rather than looking at YOURSELF with respect to this matter, you sit
there and dictate how one is supposed to post!

Stop dictating, have a look at YOURSELF, and then get over yourself.

//snip//

Guillaume Ier de Normandie

Nov 14, 2008, 7:33:41 PM11/14/08
On Nov 14, 7:29 pm, "Kadaitcha Man" <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Emerson Wainwright, ye roguish serpent, I think ye be transformed into a
> beast; for I can nowhere find like thee a man, ye incited:
>

> >> Emerson Wainwright, ye begrimed shameless callet, dishonest varlet,
> >> we cannot misuse thee enough, ye informed:

> >> I asked for a reference,
>
> > Centers for Disease Control
>
> >> not a link,
>
> > If I hadn't provided a link, I'd have been called on not providing a
> > link.
>
> >> dimbulb,
>
> > I see.
>
> >> and the challenge was made to
> >> someone else, not you.
>
> > Your request was posted in direct response to me.
>
> Well, that's your problem for nym-shifting, not mine.

Doesn't matter WHO you responded to. You were presented a cite in
response to your own "Do you have a reputable reference for that
bullshit?"

You later say that what you were requesting a cite for is common
knowledge.

In other words, you already knew this.

So why ask for a cite? And why do it so nastily? If you KNEW that
what was said was true, why did you call it bullshit?

That's YOUR issue. Not mine.

Kadaitcha Man

Nov 14, 2008, 7:37:01 PM11/14/08
Nomen Nescio, ye ill-nurtured whoreson, scurvy, old, filthy, scurry
lord, ye dissented:

http://asymptotia.com/wp-images/2008/03/alien_from_the_movie.png

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking festering polecat lung con smoked puffer
fish snot with corn topping accompanied with objectionable fox heart and
hackneyed vein with steamed seagull tail with wasted macaw gizzard,
arranged in a chilled deep dish filled with raw squash, squishy medley
of shark, ligament and heart, pork juice, a side of marsupial brain and
a glass of clotted gut puree.

Kadaitcha Man

Nov 14, 2008, 7:51:43 PM11/14/08
Guillaume Ier de Normandie, ye loggerheaded infected mind, dissembling
harlot, thou are false in all, ye modulated:

"Guillaume Ier de Normandie" <guillaumed...@live.com> wrote in
message

> You were presented a cit<BITCHSLAP>

Link.

> You later say that what you were requesting a cite for is common
> knowledge.
>
> In other words, you already knew this.

No shit, Shylock?

If you were any sharper you'd slice yourself to ribbons.

> So why ask for a cite?

Because I doubted that you could rise above your exceedingly low
intellectual station in life by at least appearing to have reasoned
arguments and not mere emotional responses. As your readers can see, my
suspicion was correct. [*1]

> And why do it so nastily?

For at least the third time, it is you who is imposing nastiness where it
does not exist. See [*1].

> If you KNEW that
> what was said was true, why did you call it bullshit?

To immediately put you on the back foot, to get you to respond emotionally
instead of intellectually, to demonstrate the absolute control I have over
your emotional state by wielding mere words in a usenet post.

As you can see, it worked.

> That's YOUR issue. Not mine.

So, let's let get this right... as a result of me sticking a finger up each
of your nostrils and leading you into emotional responses, you are well on
your way to being perceived as an unthinking niwit worthy of exceeding
pillory and derision, but that's someone else's problem? And you want people
to believe that, yes?

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking terrible chameleon lesion on top of
nearly raw rooster vomit under beat-up ratfish ligament with apple
seasoning next to run down capuchin monkey blister under tough blow
flies and earthworm pancreas topping and microwaved entrails with
terrible road runner bane, served in a bubbling pail brimming with rare
cooked garlic, bleached leftover tuna and hodgepodge of offal, caviar
juice, a side of shrimp and a mug of sputum.

Kadaitcha Man

Nov 14, 2008, 8:15:48 PM11/14/08
Guillaume Ier de Normandie, ye fly-covered paraquito, ye are a sort of
man whose visage does cream and mantle like a standing pond, ye drooled:

True.

> that most people would judge a person based on one
> post. If you feel you want to do that, feel free.

I'll take that as an admission that you don't know what communal
reinforcement is.

> As to the matter at hand: You weren't involved in this discussion
> from the beginning,

So?

> nor have you been involved in previous discussions
> I've had with the same person before this.

So?

> That person is "Nomen Nescio", previously known as bobandcarole.

So?

> Now,
> I realize that this is a public forum, but if you look at this thread,
> you will see that most of this banter has been between me and Nomen
> Nescio, with some others familiar with the issues contributing.

So?

> Virtually all of the posts in this thread are between me and Blobby.

So?

> You yourself said that what I posted was COMMON KNOWLEDGE, so your
> nasty request for a cite was unnecessary.

Everything you have written so far in the post now being replied to is an
emotional appeal with no substantive argument of any kind, just like your
previous replies.

> Rather than looking at YOURSELF with respect to this matter, you sit
> there and dictate how one is supposed to post!

And having lost the moral high-ground you now vainly attempt to take the
uncomfortable focus away from yourself with yet more emotional appeals.

> Stop dictating, have a look at YOURSELF,

Ditto.

> and then get over yourself.

Translation: "I won't reply anymore therefore I win" coming right up.

> //snip//

So, tell me, Emerson, how does it feel to be so resoundingly beaten into a
blubbering emotional pulp without your sexuality ever once entering the
argument?

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking cloying Siamese cat duodenum with liver
dressing next to surfeiting dead animals, simmered in a randomly
twitching bowl stuffed with chewy whole beet and green pepper with
hodgepodge of squash in fetid effluent dregs, a side of lymphoma and a
cup of moonshine.

Kadaitcha Man

Nov 14, 2008, 8:18:05 PM11/14/08
Nomen Nescio, ye big-nosed one-trunk-inheriting slave, a slippery and
subtle knave, ye reprobated:

Wait until my arse-tongue darts down his throat...

http://asymptotia.com/wp-images/2008/03/alien_from_the_movie.png

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking nightmarish weasel cyst accentuated by
gluttonous syphilis scabs, arranged in a randomly twitching tureen
filled with home-killed particles of garlic, cucumber and banana pepper
in noxious mouse urine, a side of chips and a pitcher of puerile lamb
extract.

davi...@hotmail.com

Nov 14, 2008, 8:27:49 PM11/14/08
On Nov 12, 5:41 pm, Mxsmanic <mxsma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Laffen Miassoff writes:
> > That's funny, because most (all?) male flight attendants are flaming
> > queers.
>
> The job of flight attendant is one of those service jobs that seems to attract
> male (but not female) homosexuals particularly, and most male flight
> attendants seem to be homosexual, but there's still a significant number of
> heterosexuals among the men in the profession.

Funny how the internet attracts homophobes.

The profession that really attracts homosexuals is the Army.