Homo RICO: The Feds Need to Bust Big Gay

Ed Buck BAGGED & TAGGED Eric Garcetti

Dec 13, 2019, 7:25:07 AM12/13/19
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321528-6573905-image-
a-6_1547055571738.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/01/09/17/8321230-6573905-image-
m-12_1547055672514.jpg

By Robert Oscar Lopez
https://www.americanthinker.com/
February 4, 2019

Gay men Ed Buck and Terry Bean donated huge sums to Democrats
and played leading roles in LGBT activism. Now they find
themselves under scrutiny for misconduct with younger men. David
Daniels and Scott Walters befriended Ruth Bader Ginsburg and
inspired her to defend gay rights eloquently. Recently they have
been accused of raping a young man in 2010.

To add to the trend of famous gay Democrats in trouble, now
Bryan Singer came under harsh scrutiny in the Atlantic over
allegations of abuse. Together these men paint a horrifying
picture. But they are far from the worst one finds in the gay
community.

Ed Buck's case deals with two black men, both younger, who died
in his California home during some sort of drug-induced sex play.

Terry Bean's case points to troubling congress with younger men,
possibly including a minor.

Bryan Singer's case involves lots of boys with Latino names.
These point to a possible preference for younger, vulnerable
Hispanic men. I wrote about the common occurrence of white men
delighting in submissive Latino boys in the novels Johnson Park
and Melville Affair. (Some details are reviewed in this post.) I
endured years of this cultural dysfunction as a kid growing up
in the LGBT community. I wrote those novels without realizing
how shocking and nauseating they would feel to average viewers.

Before I took them off the market a few people got a hold of
both novels. Gay critics slammed them quickly as badly written
and homophobic stereotypes (of course!). In November 2014, an
undergraduate activist shouted me down after a presentation at
Catholic University, alleging with his friends that I "wrote a
book that claimed all gay men are pedophiles." Later I tried to
approach Richard, one of the shouting undergraduates, to see
what he was referring to. He held in his hand a profile on me by
one of the usual gay websites that track "homophobes." Because I
wrote fiction based on abuse of Latino boys by white men, which
I saw in real life, I had been blacklisted as a homophobe.

Ex-wives of gay men, ex-gays, and kids of gays know this
routine. The gay community enables abuse. If you speak publicly
about how the community harmed you, they double down on the
abuse by destroying your career and reputation in the public
square.

When I compiled Jephthah's Daughters with sixteen other writers,
we carefully assembled accounts of people who grew up with gay
parents. We found similar stories of abuse that the children saw
around them. Despite the rigged social-science research, what I
found in interviews came across loud and clear: Having gay
parents is difficult not because of external homophobia, but
because the gay community's abusive habits filter into the home.

What feels banal and unremarkable in the gay world outrages
people with a mainstream American mindset. The gay community has
known this for a long time. Gay leadership has worked
deliberately to prevent the truth about its inner workings from
reaching a broader audience.

After decades silencing whistleblowers, gays face the terrifying
prospect of losing their "untouchable" status. When the truth
unfurls, the gay political movement will lose almost all its
credibility because the whole community worked together to hide
its abuse for so long.

Why has it taken so long?

I blogged countless times about the problem of abuse in the gay
male community. For example, I mentioned Terry Bean in this 2015
piece.

I recorded a commentary about Ed Buck in 2017 after reading
about the first black man found dead in his apartment, available
here.

Consider how many articles I wrote on American Thinker.

On sexual abuse in the gay community: July 18, 2011; May 14,
2012; November 1, 2012; December 4, 2012; December 24, 2012;
February 9, 2013; July 6, 2013; August 9, 2013; December 22,
2013; May 11, 2014; May 12, 2014; May 21, 2015; September 23,
2015; October 15, 2017; November 27, 2017; September 6, 2018.

On gay culture's racism: January 27, 2013; August 18, 2013;
October 20, 2013; December 27, 2013; March 24, 2014; June 25,
2014; July 2, 2014; September 29, 2014; May 1, 2015; November
30, 2015; June 15, 2016; November 27, 2016; December 22, 2018.

Ed Buck and Terry Bean did not act in a vacuum.

The overwhelming majority of gay abusers benefit from a pro-gay
press, judiciary, and academia that shield them from scrutiny.
Decades of propaganda have made it taboo to notice abusive
patterns among homosexuals. People internalize myths of gay
innocence or stay quiet when they see disturbing things
happening.

But things change. Buck and Bean cannot hide from public outrage
the way they used to. Years of conservative whistleblowing by ex-
gay refugees like me, in combination with current MeToo
obsessions, have changed the game forever.

When informants called out problems in the gay community they
were standing up to forces as massive as the Vatican. For how
long have Catholic officials played the victim and cried "anti-
Catholic" hatred?

For how long did the Democrats protect Bill Clinton et al. by
calling their critics right-wing prudes, fundamentalist wackos,
anti-sex puritans, or closeted self-loathing homosexuals?

When you do not want people to know bad things about your
friends, you use guilt, threats, mind games, and whatever tricks
you can come up with.

People who lob charges like "bigotry" and "hate speech" are not
overly zealous snowflakes or hypersensitive crybabies. This is
where Ben Shapiro and his "facts don't care about your feelings"
followers get everything wrong. We are not dealing with
snowflakes. We are dealing with criminals devoid of any
feelings. They silence criticism to preserve an elaborate racket
of exploitation, fraud, and abuse.

GLAAD, the Human Rights Campaign, the Southern Poverty Law
Center, and Right Wing Watch knew exactly what they were doing
when they smeared anyone criticizing homosexual abuse as
homophobes.

When Claire Potter rushed to discredit my abuse history in the
comments section of Inside Higher Education in 2015, she was not
a marginal nobody in the gay community. She was a well-known
lesbian historian who had run a public blog in the Chronicle of
Higher Education. The people at Inside Higher Ed obviously
sympathized with her. Moderators deleted all my comments
responding to her.

Through her blog Potter drew me into her conversational circles.
Using information she got from my engagement on her public
Chronicle forum, she wrote to California State University
Northridge and compounded my problems there. These are not
casual frictions. They are premeditated moves.

Gay organizations -- indeed, the entire gay community's
leadership -- need to be subject to federal investigation under
RICO. I am 100% serious. Not only do FBI statistics reveal a
harrowing percentage of boys who get molested by men while
underage. Also, untold numbers of people have lost their jobs,
livelihoods, and reputations due to the smears that the
community's cover-up necessitated.

At this point the research cannot be trusted. The encroachment
by LGBT activists into children's education and entertainment
poses a massive risk we cannot afford to accept blindly.

People on both left and right have overlooked the reality of gay
abuse because, if I analyze this charitably, the essence of the
gay community has remained hidden.

I would explain it this way. You cannot discuss education
effectively if you have never set foot in a school. You cannot
discuss religion effectively if you have never set foot in a
place of worship. And you cannot discuss homosexuality
effectively if you have never set foot in a bathhouse.

I have gone into bathhouses and worked in them, both as a
housekeeper and as a less illustrious type of worker. Inside the
bathhouse affairs are not random or scattered. Gay tastes are
not individual expressions of personal rights. Gays form a
network, an organized coterie, with its own hierarchies,
economies, and rituals. Gayness is collective; it "exists" not
because gay individuals exist but because a milieu exists to
connect one man to scores of other men. To get sex, gays must
enter the gay spaces and expose themselves, which means they
become beholden to gays who can blackmail or stalk them.

In the bathhouse, the only hedge against danger is to join in
the nudity. If you have sex in a semi-public place you find more
safety then if you bring a man to somewhere secluded where he
may overwhelm you physically. The economy of the bathhouse is
heartless. Fat men must be rich and pay for a larger room if
they hold any hope of having sex with a young fit man. Whites
have more power. Men of color often appear available because
they exchange sex for money or some other way to stay alive. The
bathhouse inducts you into the map of the whole city. You know
who's gay in each church, company, neighborhood, and ethnic
enclave.

Don't let lesbians say this is only the male side of things.
Lesbians yoked their case to gay men long ago and have helped
gays cover up abuse for a long time.

Many will protest that we cannot generalize from the bathhouse.
But we can, since that is the place where homosexuality exists
most honestly.

One thing unites everyone in the bathhouse: the need to keep
everything secret. In other words, shame. You will not find
love, support, or redemption there. You will find homosexuality
in all its harmful brutality, as I explain here. Society will
likely react to the news of gay sex abuse by trying to isolate
the abusive practices from a mythically non-abusive and healthy
homosexuality. But there is no there there. As you learn in the
bathhouse, homosexuality consists of a preoccupation with
genitals. Unfortunately, while they are preoccupied with
genitals, theirs cannot match the type of activity everyone in
the community wants to pursue. This paradox breeds misery. To
the extent that homosexuals seek to normalize and naturalize
their paradox, particularly to young people, the misery leads to
a system of abuse and cover-ups.

Contact your senator now and send a clear message. "Big Gay" is
not a homophobic myth. The abuse has thrived because of an
organized system crushing whistleblowers and enabling
exploitation. Government should not involve itself in everything
but it should protect us from this kind of racketeering,
influencing, and corrupt organizations. We need a Homo RICO now.

Robert Oscar Lopez writes at English Manif.

https://virtueonline.org/homo-rico-feds-need-bust-big-gay

TAGS: Barack Obama Homosexual Degenerate Gay Pedophile Democrat
Liberalism Pervert CNN CBS ABC NBC Disney MSNBC Faggots Hillary
Clinton Racist Queer Progressive Antifa Faggots NAMBLA