Sammy Kershaw dumps wife for Lorrie Morgan

AGC Queen

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
STAR MAGAZINE....

A REKINDLED romance with Lorrie Morgan has busted up country star Sammy
Kershaw's 14-year marriage.

His angry wife Kim has filed for divorce and asked for a restraining order to
freeze Sammy's assets.

"Kim was devastated to find out her husband was seeing Lorrie whose own
husband, Jon Randall, filed for divorce in August," a source tells STAR.

"Trouble started brewing when they recorded a duet last year. During recording
sessions they were flirting heavily, and then they started turning up to each
other's concerts. And they were seen coming out of each other's tour buses at
weird hours."

Lorrie, 41, and 42-year-old Sammy fell in love as teenagers when they both
worked with George Jones. The hot romance ended long ago, but they kept in
touch.

"Word got back to Randall about it, and he started calling Sammy's band members
asking, 'What's going on with my wife and Sammy?' He was sick of being made a
fool, and now Kim is too."

Kershaw, who admits his two previous marriages crumbled because of his cocaine
and alcohol abuse, seemed to have settled down with Kim. They have two
daughters, Erin, 13, and Emily, 6.

"They were solid as a rock for a long time until Lorrie re-entered his life,"
says the source. "It ended up ruining both their marriages. Between them
they've been through seven marriages, so I don't know if they're in a hurry to
walk down the aisle again."

Lorrie was married to George Jones, bassist Ron Gaddis, the late country star
Keith Whitley and Clint Black's bus driver Brad Thompson. None of her marriages
lasted nearly as long as the union between Sammy and Kim Kershaw.

"Kim felt like she deserved better after 14 years of marriage -- and she wants
him to pay," the source says.

Send email to: PUSSS...@aol.com

mslinda

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
AGC Queen wrote:

> Lorrie was married to George Jones, bassist Ron Gaddis, the late country star
> Keith Whitley and Clint Black's bus driver Brad Thompson. None of her marriages
> lasted nearly as long as the union between Sammy and Kim Kershaw.

Make that "George Jones' bassist Ron Gaddis." Although George has been
married several times, none of them were to Lorrie.

Linda C.

JudeSavage

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
mslinda msl...@earthlink.net wrote:

I thought it was Lorrie who, while married to George Jones, hid his car keys to
keep him from going to buy more liquor and, as I heard the story, he was later
pulled over riding his lawnmower to the store. Or is that an urban legend?

Jude

mslinda

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99

That was Tammy Wynette. Again, George and Lorrie have *never* been
married to each other.

Linda C.

Helix-Rider

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99

Trinity wrote
>Lorrie is also currently married (I think, they may be divorcing/divorced)
>country singer, Jon Randall.
>

>Trinity

Who was the Senator that she was involved with for a long spate of time? He
had been an actor previous(at the same time?) to his term of office. I
believe he died no too long ago.

HelixRder
:::wow. thinking that Lorrie certainly enjoys a variety of men: bus driver,
country singers, a legislator. :::

Amanda

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99

Helix-Rider wrote:

You're thinking of Fred Thompson. To my knowledge, he's still alive and
kicking. You're right about Lorrie enjoying a variety of men, including
athletes. She dated Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman for quite sometime
and called him the love of her life. Apparently, the relationship was ended by
Aikman because Lorrie can't have any more children and he wanted a big family.

Amanda

Trinity

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99

BubbazMom

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
Helixdr wrote:

>Who was the Senator that she was involved with for a long spate of time? He
>had been an actor previous(at the same time?) to his term of office. I
>believe he died no too long ago.

That's Fred Thompson from Tennessee and the last I heard he was still alive.

Cheryl

Juleelou

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
>I thought it was Lorrie who, while married to George Jones, hid his car keys
>keep him from going to buy more liquor and, as I heard the story, he was
>later
>pulled over riding his lawnmower to the store. Or is that an urban legend?

George Jones and Keith Whitley both had alcohol problems. Lorrie was only
married to Keith.

I also heard a rumor that she used to tie her leg to Keith's leg at night when
she went to sleep so she'd wake up if he got up to get a drink.

I've heard the tractor story too, but I am confused now. Maybe it was a George
and Tammy story or a Keith and Lorrie story. Either scenario would fit.

Juleelou

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
>Someone who traveled with Sammy Kershaw for over a year said that Sammy was
>a mean SOB who liked to slap his wife around.
>I don't know how much truth there is in this, because the guy who told us
>this is also a mean SOB who likes to slap his women around.

I actually heard a very sweet story about Sammy Kershaw. A friend of mine won
a bunch of backstage passes to country concerts in Michigan about two years
ago. Anyway, when they met Sammy, he was extremely gracious to them, and was
very friendly and warm. When the concert started, my friends tickets were
front row and during the concert, he called my friend's 7 year old daughter up
to the stage and sang a ballad to her, and then gave her his guitar. The
little girl was just absolutely gaga and so thrilled. My friend said that he
was one of the nicest country stars she met.

She did not have such nice things to say about Billy Ray Cyrus and John Michael
Montgomery though. LOL

RTurner606

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
Another country singer's wedding bites the dust.

These country singers are becoming worse than the rock stars and rappers.

Billie

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
Amanda wrote:

>She dated Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman for quite sometime
>and called him the love of her life. Apparently, the relationship was ended
>by
>Aikman because Lorrie can't have any more children and he wanted a big
>family.

Gee, wonder when he might start reproducing for that big family? <wink> <wink>

Billie

AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF
http://members.aol.com/pusssykatt/agcfaq.html

dkhc...@my-deja.com

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
In article <19991127120424...@ng-cp1.aol.com>,

pusss...@aol.com (Billie ) wrote:
> Amanda wrote:
>
> >She dated Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman for quite sometime
> >and called him the love of her life. Apparently, the relationship
was ended
> >by
> >Aikman because Lorrie can't have any more children and he wanted a
big
> >family.
>
> Gee, wonder when he might start reproducing for that big family?
<wink> <wink>

Billie, unless he wises up, he's probably going to marry his fiancee in
the spring. I hope his friends, teammates, family, etc. wake him up
outta this nightmare before he's lost everything......his self respect,
the respect of his fans, family and friends, his fortune, etc. She's a
piece of work from all I hear.

> Billie
>
> AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF
> http://members.aol.com/pusssykatt/agcfaq.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

mslinda

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
RTurner606 wrote:

> Another country singer's wedding bites the dust.
>
> These country singers are becoming worse than the rock stars and rappers.

Only because rock stars and rappers are less likely to get married in
the first place. ;-)

Linda C.

mslinda

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
Billie wrote:

> Amanda wrote:
>
> >She dated Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman for quite sometime
> >and called him the love of her life. Apparently, the relationship was ended
> >by
> >Aikman because Lorrie can't have any more children and he wanted a big
> >family.
>
> Gee, wonder when he might start reproducing for that big family? <wink> <wink>

Especially since they broke up at least five years ago.

Linda C.

mslinda

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
> pusss...@aol.com (Billie ) wrote:
> > Amanda wrote:
> >
> > >She dated Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman for quite sometime
> > >and called him the love of her life. Apparently, the relationship
> was ended
> > >by
> > >Aikman because Lorrie can't have any more children and he wanted a
> big
> > >family.
> >
> > Gee, wonder when he might start reproducing for that big family?
> <wink> <wink>
>
> Billie, unless he wises up, he's probably going to marry his fiancee in
> the spring. I hope his friends, teammates, family, etc. wake him up
> outta this nightmare before he's lost everything......his self respect,
> the respect of his fans, family and friends, his fortune, etc. She's a
> piece of work from all I hear.

But will she be a good beard?

Linda C.

Awesome Woman

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
I also heard that Tim and Faith were getting a divorce. Has anyone
heard anything like that?

Amanda

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99

J wrote:

> Also, isn't he "engaged" to a member of the Cowboys front office and
> she is 9 or 10 years older? Perfect for child bearing.

No, she's a year or two younger than him and has a 9 year old daughter from a
previous marriage. She was a secretary for the Cowboys front office but no longer
works there, or anywhere for that matter.

Amanda

> On 27 Nov 1999 17:04:24 GMT, pusss...@aol.com (Billie ) wrote:
>
> >Amanda wrote:
> >
> >>She dated Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman for quite sometime
> >>and called him the love of her life. Apparently, the relationship was ended
> >>by
> >>Aikman because Lorrie can't have any more children and he wanted a big
> >>family.
> >
> >Gee, wonder when he might start reproducing for that big family? <wink> <wink>

K.Lyn Baker

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99

Tammy Wynette story, y'all.

KLyn

BubbazMom

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
>She did not have such nice things to say about Billy Ray Cyrus and John
>Michael
>Montgomery though. LOL
><

Actually, I've met Sammy, Billy Ray and
John Michael and I can only say my
meetings with them were positive in nature.
They were very friendly and warm, and
Billy Ray, especially, was very very nice.

Cheryl

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
Also, isn't he "engaged" to a member of the Cowboys front office and
she is 9 or 10 years older? Perfect for child bearing.

dkhc...@my-deja.com

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
In article <38408038....@nntp.ix.netcom.com>,

jean...@nospam.ix.netcom.com (J) wrote:
> Also, isn't he "engaged" to a member of the Cowboys front office and
> she is 9 or 10 years older? Perfect for child bearing.

NO she's 2 years younger. She quit her job to be available to Troy
24/7. He's been supporting her for about a year. She did used to work
as a secretary in PR for the Boys. No brains whatsoever.

> On 27 Nov 1999 17:04:24 GMT, pusss...@aol.com (Billie ) wrote:
>
> >Amanda wrote:
> >
> >>She dated Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman for quite sometime
> >>and called him the love of her life. Apparently, the relationship
was ended
> >>by
> >>Aikman because Lorrie can't have any more children and he wanted a
big
> >>family.
> >
> >Gee, wonder when he might start reproducing for that big family?
<wink> <wink>

> >Billie
> >

> >AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF
> >http://members.aol.com/pusssykatt/agcfaq.html

dkhc...@my-deja.com

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
In article <38404D9D...@earthlink.net>,
msl...@earthlink.net wrote:

> Billie wrote:
> >
> > Amanda wrote:
> >
> > >She dated Dallas Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman for quite sometime
> > >and called him the love of her life. Apparently, the relationship
was ended
> > >by
> > >Aikman because Lorrie can't have any more children and he wanted a
big
> > >family.
> >
> > Gee, wonder when he might start reproducing for that big family?
<wink> <wink>

> Especially since they broke up at least five years ago.
>
> Linda C.

Never fear, Linda. He's got himself a baby maker now. She's got one
child and will have all the Aikman babies he wants just to keep him on
a string.

Message has been deleted

Dude

Sep 22, 2015, 11:49:47 PM9/22/15
I don't think this relationship will ever last.

bill.j....@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2017, 3:14:20 PM8/26/17
Lorrie Morgan was never married to George Jones

romance...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2018, 6:11:44 PM9/12/18
On Friday, November 26, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, AGC Queen wrote:
> STAR MAGAZINE....
>
> A REKINDLED romance with Lorrie Morgan has busted up country star Sammy
> Kershaw's 14-year marriage.
>
> His angry wife Kim has filed for divorce and asked for a restraining order to
> freeze Sammy's assets.
>
> "Kim was devastated to find out her husband was seeing Lorrie whose own
> husband, Jon Randall, filed for divorce in August," a source tells STAR.
>
> "Trouble started brewing when they recorded a duet last year. During recording
> sessions they were flirting heavily, and then they started turning up to each
> other's concerts. And they were seen coming out of each other's tour buses at
> weird hours."
>
> Lorrie, 41, and 42-year-old Sammy fell in love as teenagers when they both
> worked with George Jones. The hot romance ended long ago, but they kept in
> touch.
>
> "Word got back to Randall about it, and he started calling Sammy's band members
> asking, 'What's going on with my wife and Sammy?' He was sick of being made a
> fool, and now Kim is too."
>
> Kershaw, who admits his two previous marriages crumbled because of his cocaine
> and alcohol abuse, seemed to have settled down with Kim. They have two
> daughters, Erin, 13, and Emily, 6.
>
> "They were solid as a rock for a long time until Lorrie re-entered his life,"
> says the source. "It ended up ruining both their marriages. Between them
> they've been through seven marriages, so I don't know if they're in a hurry to
> walk down the aisle again."
>
> Lorrie was married to George Jones, bassist Ron Gaddis, the late country star
> Keith Whitley and Clint Black's bus driver Brad Thompson. None of her marriages
> lasted nearly as long as the union between Sammy and Kim Kershaw.
>
> "Kim felt like she deserved better after 14 years of marriage -- and she wants
> him to pay," the source says.

Lorrie Morgan has always been a whore. I think she's on marriage number 7.

dan6...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2020, 6:31:56 PM3/3/20
Sammy is an asshole

Miloch

Mar 3, 2020, 8:12:44 PM3/3/20
In article <ed3dab34-6241-4408...@googlegroups.com>,
dan6...@gmail.com says...

>Sammy is an asshole

Original post was in 11/26/99 when Clinton was President, Dan-O...try to keep
up!

Besides, have ya ever seen Lorrie in cheap boots with her skirt hiked up and
sitting on the toilet takin' a fuckin' shit?...just a reminder that Country is
NOT pretty!

*

Shirley Shawhan

Aug 31, 2020, 9:27:16 PM8/31/20
Lorrie has now been married to husband number 6 for 10 years. I really believe this one will last. He husband is one of the good ones and he has settled Lorrie down.