Michael Musto's Blind Items

neal

Nov 28, 2006, 1:05:25 PM11/28/06
Who, when he got out of that police car, tripped, and so did his
toupee? (His hairpiece in the back flew up, leaving only the hair plugs
in the front. His people have tried to buy up the photos ever since.)
What local news presence once took a leave of absence and came back
married, though he's still remembered from Ivy League queer dances and
suburban gay bars? What aging beauty and director are married strictly
for convenience, trust me? What acclaimed foreign star, whom some find
quite hunky, is a big old closeted hombre?

What hunting accident, swears an insider, was actually the fault of the
secret mistress of the guy who took the blame? What '80s novelist
turned bright red screaming at an uptown diarist for having written
that the guy's latest tome was a bit of a stiff? What male Broadway
performer has a boyfriend, but has been doing it with another hot guy
in the same revival? (No, it's not Raúl ; the Company men are talented
but not exactly sizzling.) What cover story was supposedly written by a
Scientologist, which explains a lot? Which gay porn actor claims he's
been hired by that ex-child star, that disabled singer, and that action
star (who was very enthusiastic about the sucking aspect of it)?

What '60s TV kook used to get her vagina kicked by an abusive film
star? What quirky film actress had a 30th birthday party gala the day
she turned 37? What brooding actor supposedly contacted all his gay
friends when he became famous, informing them that he could not
possibly see them anymore for his career's sake? What society goddess
lies-well, let's say exaggerates a teensy bit-when it comes to her
top-drawer family and big-buck background? What adorable film actor was
once the rent boy for a rich Irish farmer?

Will

Nov 28, 2006, 1:43:19 PM11/28/06

"neal" <nea...@aol.com> wrote in message

Who, when he got out of that police car, tripped, and so did his
toupee? (His hairpiece in the back flew up, leaving only the hair plugs
in the front. His people have tried to buy up the photos ever since.)

Well, duh.

Saffron

Nov 28, 2006, 1:59:33 PM11/28/06
neal wrote:
> Who, when he got out of that police car, tripped, and so did his
> toupee? (His hairpiece in the back flew up, leaving only the hair plugs
> in the front. His people have tried to buy up the photos ever since.)
> What local news presence once took a leave of absence and came back
> married, though he's still remembered from Ivy League queer dances and
> suburban gay bars? What aging beauty and director are married strictly
> for convenience, trust me? What acclaimed foreign star, whom some find
> quite hunky, is a big old closeted hombre?
>
> What hunting accident, swears an insider, was actually the fault of the
> secret mistress of the guy who took the blame?

Has to be Dick Cheney!

JennyB

Nov 28, 2006, 2:38:57 PM11/28/06

neal wrote:

I LOVE Musto's BI's -- okay, I'll give it a shot...

> Who, when he got out of that police car, tripped, and so did his
> toupee? (His hairpiece in the back flew up, leaving only the hair plugs
> in the front. His people have tried to buy up the photos ever since.)

Mel Gibson?

> What local news presence once took a leave of absence and came back
> married, though he's still remembered from Ivy League queer dances and
> suburban gay bars?

Is Anderson Cooper considered a local?

What aging beauty and director are married strictly
> for convenience, trust me?

Diana Sawyer and Mike Nichols?

What acclaimed foreign star, whom some find
> quite hunky, is a big old closeted hombre?

Daniel Craig?

> What hunting accident, swears an insider, was actually the fault of the
> secret mistress of the guy who took the blame?

This one's too obvious.

What '80s novelist
> turned bright red screaming at an uptown diarist for having written
> that the guy's latest tome was a bit of a stiff?

Jay MacInerney

What male Broadway
> performer has a boyfriend, but has been doing it with another hot guy
> in the same revival? (No, it's not Raúl ; the Company men are talented
> but not exactly sizzling.)

Doogie?

What cover story was supposedly written by a
> Scientologist, which explains a lot? Which gay porn actor claims he's
> been hired by that ex-child star, that disabled singer, and that action
> star (who was very enthusiastic about the sucking aspect of it)?
>
> What '60s TV kook used to get her vagina kicked by an abusive film
> star?

No clue on these

What quirky film actress had a 30th birthday party gala the day
> she turned 37?

Maggie Gylenhaal?

What brooding actor supposedly contacted all his gay
> friends when he became famous, informing them that he could not
> possibly see them anymore for his career's sake?

Wentowrth Miller

What society goddess
> lies-well, let's say exaggerates a teensy bit-when it comes to her
> top-drawer family and big-buck background?

Paris

What adorable film actor was
> once the rent boy for a rich Irish farmer?

Jonathon Rhys Myers or however he spells it.

Jen

JFlexer

Nov 28, 2006, 4:06:57 PM11/28/06

"JennyB" <jkber...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> neal wrote:
>
> I LOVE Musto's BI's -- okay, I'll give it a shot...
>
> > Who, when he got out of that police car, tripped, and so did his
> > toupee? (His hairpiece in the back flew up, leaving only the hair plugs
> > in the front. His people have tried to buy up the photos ever since.)
>
> Mel Gibson?
>
> > What local news presence once took a leave of absence and came back
> > married, though he's still remembered from Ivy League queer dances and
> > suburban gay bars?
>
> Is Anderson Cooper considered a local?

Don't think so - edonline and LCM would have had a coniption-fit if Anderson
was married to a woman... and we'd have heard through regular news channels

> What aging beauty and director are married strictly
> > for convenience, trust me?
>
> Diana Sawyer and Mike Nichols?

Michelle Pfeiffer and David Kelley?
Madonna and Guy? (LOL!)

> What acclaimed foreign star, whom some find
> > quite hunky, is a big old closeted hombre?
>
> Daniel Craig?

I am thinking this is a spanish actor - "hombre" - and I'm guessing
Antonio - but why Musto would dust off this chestnut is beyond me...

> > What hunting accident, swears an insider, was actually the fault of the
> > secret mistress of the guy who took the blame?
>
> This one's too obvious.

Hilarious, if it's true - and if it gets out in the real media - yet another
lie... and over something silly like a mistress... we impeach presidents
for lies about extra-marital behavior, don't we? LOL!

> What '80s novelist
> > turned bright red screaming at an uptown diarist for having written
> > that the guy's latest tome was a bit of a stiff?
>
> Jay MacInerney
>
> What male Broadway
> > performer has a boyfriend, but has been doing it with another hot guy
> > in the same revival? (No, it's not Raúl ; the Company men are talented
> > but not exactly sizzling.)
>
> Doogie?

nope - he doesn't appear to be doing anything on Broadway - just that TV
show... I checked IBDB and didn't recognize any of the names in revivals...
but the highest profile revival at the moment has to be Chorus Line...

> What cover story was supposedly written by a
> > Scientologist, which explains a lot?

What cover story - I wonder if this refers to something on the Village
Voice? or maybe the Vanity Fair article about Cruise and spawn... I guess
an argument could be made for that being the "Cover Story of The Year" thus
far.

> > Which gay porn actor claims he's
> > been hired by that ex-child star, that disabled singer, and that action
> > star (who was very enthusiastic about the sucking aspect of it)?

hmmm.... I'll vote for doogie on this one!

ex-child star: Neil Patrick Harris
disabled singer: Stevie Wonder (I'd love this to be him - don't know why -
just strikes me as funny)
action star: Vin Diesel

gay porn star: No idea.

> > What '60s TV kook used to get her vagina kicked by an abusive film
> > star?
> No clue on these

could the kook be Goldie Hawn?

> What quirky film actress had a 30th birthday party gala the day
> > she turned 37?
>
> Maggie Gylenhaal?

nah - IMDB says she's 29

> What brooding actor supposedly contacted all his gay
> > friends when he became famous, informing them that he could not
> > possibly see them anymore for his career's sake?
>
> Wentowrth Miller

Keanu?

> What society goddess
> > lies-well, let's say exaggerates a teensy bit-when it comes to her
> > top-drawer family and big-buck background?
>
> Paris
>
> What adorable film actor was
> > once the rent boy for a rich Irish farmer?
>
> Jonathon Rhys Myers or however he spells it.

oooh - how about Cillian Murphy? I know he's married, but a guy can dream,
can't he?

--
-J

** Keeper of Bette Midler and Betty Buckley **

"Jesus saves sinners...and redeems them for valuable prizes!"

AndrewJ

Nov 28, 2006, 5:18:26 PM11/28/06
> What aging beauty and director are married strictly
> for convenience, trust me?

Jamie Lee Curtis and Christopher Guest?

trippy

Nov 28, 2006, 6:02:51 PM11/28/06
In article <1164737125.9...@n67g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>, neal
took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

> What '60s TV kook used to get her vagina kicked by an abusive film
> star?

Your mom?

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

NP: "Aces High" -- Iron Maiden

"Now, technology's getting better all the time and that's fine,
but most of the time all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife,
and a smile."

-- Robert Redford "Spy Game"

nimue

Nov 28, 2006, 6:06:37 PM11/28/06

I don't think so. Maybe now, but when I saw them in East Hampton 22 years
ago, they were clearly crazy about each other, snuggling at the movie and
kissing on the street.

--
nimue

"As an unwavering Republican, I have quite naturally burned more books
than I have read." Betty Bowers

CliffB

Nov 28, 2006, 6:49:41 PM11/28/06

Christine lahti and Tommy Schlammiel?

Phoenix

Nov 28, 2006, 11:56:20 PM11/28/06
In article <1164742737....@l39g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,
jkber...@sbcglobal.net says...

> neal wrote:
>
> I LOVE Musto's BI's -- okay, I'll give it a shot...
>

> What aging beauty and director are married strictly

> > for convenience, trust me?
>
> Diana Sawyer and Mike Nichols?

Good call. I forgot about them.

> What acclaimed foreign star, whom some find
> > quite hunky, is a big old closeted hombre?
>
> Daniel Craig?

Javier Bardem or Gael García Bernal. Both hunky, both hombres.

> > What hunting accident, swears an insider, was actually the fault of the
> > secret mistress of the guy who took the blame?
>
> This one's too obvious.

but so juicy.

> What '80s novelist
> > turned bright red screaming at an uptown diarist for having written
> > that the guy's latest tome was a bit of a stiff?
>
> Jay MacInerney

Or Bret Easton Ellis

> What cover story was supposedly written by a
> > Scientologist, which explains a lot?

Vanity Fair's cover of TomKat?

Phoenix

Nov 28, 2006, 11:58:50 PM11/28/06
In article <1164757781.3...@16g2000cwy.googlegroups.com>,
fl...@gosympatico.ca says...

After a passle of kids and 25 years or something? That's hard to
imagine.

bel

Tutiel

Nov 29, 2006, 1:07:09 AM11/29/06

trippy wrote:
> In article <1164737125.9...@n67g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>, neal
> took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...
>

> > What '60s TV kook used to get her vagina kicked by an abusive film
> > star?
>
> Your mom?

Ancient history, Judy Carne and Burt Reynolds

Tutiel

Nov 29, 2006, 1:12:36 AM11/29/06

neal wrote:

> What local news presence once took a leave of absence and came back
> married, though he's still remembered from Ivy League queer dances and
> suburban gay bars?

Is George Stephanopolous in NY?

What society goddess
> lies-well, let's say exaggerates a teensy bit-when it comes to her
> top-drawer family and big-buck background?

Tinsley Mortimer

maryanne kehoe

Nov 29, 2006, 4:46:43 AM11/29/06
>What adorable film actor was the rent boy for >a rich Irish farmer?

I'd say Rupert Everett, but he's been open about his past as a rent
boy---so I will say I hope this isn't Hugh Grant.

f5

Nov 29, 2006, 8:40:05 AM11/29/06

"maryanne kehoe" <atl...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> >What adorable film actor was the rent boy for >a rich Irish farmer?
>

> I'd say Rupert Everett, but he's been open about his past as a rent
> boy---so I will say I hope this isn't Hugh Grant.

Have you read any of Rupert Everett's books? He's a very good writer
and he comes across as charming, self-deprecating, an admitted asshole
and sweet. I thoroughly enjoyed the one I read and I never liked him
before.

Lily

Nov 29, 2006, 8:47:30 AM11/29/06
<<What aging beauty and director are married strictly
for convenience, trust me? >>

<<Diana Sawyer and Mike Nichols?>>

I don't think so. Would Diane Sawyer be principally noted for being a
"beauty?" And, they've been married forever. And what would be
convenient about the marriage?

Lily

m~elizabeth

Nov 29, 2006, 10:34:55 AM11/29/06

neal wrote:

I LOVE Musto's BI's -- okay, I'll give it a shot...

> Who, when he got out of that police car, tripped, and so did his
> toupee? (His hairpiece in the back flew up, leaving only the hair plugs
> in the front. His people have tried to buy up the photos ever since.)

Mel Gibson?

> What local news presence once took a leave of absence and came back
> married, though he's still remembered from Ivy League queer dances and
> suburban gay bars?

Is Anderson Cooper considered a local?

What aging beauty and director are married strictly
> for convenience, trust me?

Diana Sawyer and Mike Nichols?

What acclaimed foreign star, whom some find
> quite hunky, is a big old closeted hombre?

Daniel Craig?

I was thinking of Benicio del toro or whatever his last name is.

> What hunting accident, swears an insider, was actually the fault of the
> secret mistress of the guy who took the blame?

This one's too obvious.

Haha! Waaay too obvious.

What '80s novelist
> turned bright red screaming at an uptown diarist for having written
> that the guy's latest tome was a bit of a stiff?

Jay MacInerney

What male Broadway
> performer has a boyfriend, but has been doing it with another hot guy
> in the same revival? (No, it's not Raúl ; the Company men are talented
> but not exactly sizzling.)

Doogie?

What cover story was supposedly written by a
> Scientologist, which explains a lot? Which gay porn actor claims he's
> been hired by that ex-child star, that disabled singer, and that action
> star (who was very enthusiastic about the sucking aspect of it)?
>
> What '60s TV kook used to get her vagina kicked by an abusive film
> star?
No clue on these

Someone else mentioned Goldie Hawn...I agree.

What quirky film actress had a 30th birthday party gala the day
> she turned 37?

Maggie Gylenhaal?

What about Winona Ryder?

What brooding actor supposedly contacted all his gay
> friends when he became famous, informing them that he could not
> possibly see them anymore for his career's sake?

Wentowrth Miller

David Boreanz

What society goddess
> lies-well, let's say exaggerates a teensy bit-when it comes to her
> top-drawer family and big-buck background?

Paris

I don't think that it is her. I think it is someone from the East Coast,
but I haven't read much about the socialites in NYC to make a good guess.

AndrewJ

Nov 29, 2006, 6:00:44 PM11/29/06

On Nov 28, 6:06 pm, "nimue" <cup_o_ca...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> AndrewJ wrote:
> >> What aging beauty and director are married strictly
> >> for convenience, trust me?
>

> > Jamie Lee Curtis and Christopher Guest?I don't think so. Maybe now, but when I saw them in East Hampton 22 years

> ago, they were clearly crazy about each other, snuggling at the movie and
> kissing on the street.

I'm willing to accept that. They appear to be two of the smarter people
in Hollywood -- doesn't seem like they'd fake a relationship just to
screw with our heads.

Mike Raffone

Nov 29, 2006, 10:52:28 PM11/29/06
Michelle Musto: You're such a slut!

JFlexer

Nov 30, 2006, 1:00:03 PM11/30/06
"Mike Raffone" <nyema...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Michelle Musto: You're such a slut!

<webTV-plonk> <no-attribute-plonk> <idiot-plonk>

Mike Raffone

Nov 30, 2006, 6:20:16 PM11/30/06
J Choad Flexer: How dare you, you fish queen!

Gregory Morrow

Nov 30, 2006, 6:51:42 PM11/30/06

Mike Raffone wrote:

> J Choad Flexer: How dare you, you fish queen!

Keep up with the twit behavior and soon you'll be down at the *very*
bottom of the agc barrel along with your fellow WebTeeVee'er Maryanne
"Loafhead" Kehoe...

--
best
Greg

Gregory Morrow

Nov 30, 2006, 7:49:54 PM11/30/06

Mike Raffone wrote:

> J Choad Flexer: How dare you, you fish queen!

mc

Nov 30, 2006, 7:56:17 PM11/30/06

Phoenix wrote:
> In article <1164742737....@l39g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,
> jkber...@sbcglobal.net says...
> >
> > neal wrote:
> >

> > What acclaimed foreign star, whom some find
> > > quite hunky, is a big old closeted hombre?
> >
> > Daniel Craig?
>
> Javier Bardem or Gael García Bernal. Both hunky, both hombres.

Definitely GGB...Bad Education clinched it for me.

mc

Mike Raffone

Nov 30, 2006, 8:55:58 PM11/30/06
Hey Greg: In honor of free speech....Fuck You!
Best. Mike.

Mike Raffone

Nov 30, 2006, 8:59:37 PM11/30/06
Maryanne: FYI....Greg 2 Morrow is disparaging you, in a reply to my
post.
Is he relevant? Or is he another Reverend in the making?

agcbli...@yahoo.com

Dec 1, 2006, 2:22:06 PM12/1/06
Diane was a beauty queen.

Billie