Kid Rock calls Pam a whore and a slut

PUSSS...@aol.com

Nov 28, 2006, 10:15:36 AM11/28/06
NY POST/PAGE SIX...
JUST three months after they wed in St. Tropez, Pamela Anderson has
filed for divorce from Kid Rock (real name Bob Richie) because of his
"male insecurity and major anger issues," a close pal said.

The final straw was a bellicose blowup Rock threw at Universal Studio
chief Ron Meyer's Beverly Hills house two weeks ago.

"Ron Meyer held a screening of 'Borat' at his house for a bunch of
people, including Pam and Bob," says an Anderson pal. "It was the first
time Bob had seen the movie, and, well, he didn't like it."

The hugely popular film shows Sasha Baron Cohen - in character as Borat
Sagdiyev - falling in love with Anderson after seeing her in a
"Baywatch" rerun, then driving across America in order to propose
marriage to her.

Her friend tells Page Six, "Bob started screaming at Pam, saying she
had humiliated herself and telling her, 'You're nothing but a whore!
You're a slut! How could you do that movie?' - in front of everyone. It
was very embarrassing.

"Pam thought he could have a sense of humor about the movie. She was in
on the gag from the very beginning and loved doing the movie. And on
the eve of what was supposed to be a very positive thing, he made it an
awful night.

"Ever since that night, it has been icicles between them," the friend
relates. "Bob is just a very unhappy and angry man. Pam is very
disenchanted and sad. You know, there are reasons why she never married
him before. Those reasons disappeared while they were together on a
boat in St. Tropez, but she knows now that they never went away. The
reality is he is an insecure, angry man."

Anderson, who suffered a miscarriage this month, left her Malibu home
Sunday until Rock could pack up his stuff and leave. She took her two
boys, Brandon and Dylan (sired by ex-husband Tommy Lee), to Shutters in
Santa Monica.

"Pam is just very happy to not be in the same house with so much
passive-aggressive hostility in it," the friend adds.

Rock's rep didn't return calls, and Anderson's manager declined
comment.
* * *
BY JO PIAZZA
NY DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Pam Anderson and Kid Rock had four different wedding ceremonies but it
has taken the pair only four months to call it quits on the actual
marriage.

Anderson's rep Tracey Nguyen confirmed to People magazine that the
former "Baywatch" beauty filed for divorce yesterday.

"It wasn't a happy Thanskgiving," Nguyen said.

Yesterday Anderson confirmed the divorce on her Web site, writing:
"Divorce, Yes it's true. Unfortunately impossible."

Anderson, 39, and Rock (whose real name is Robert Ritchie), 35, both
filed separate divorce petitions yesterday, citing irreconcilable
differences and giving different dates for the separation.

Anderson's papers said the couple separated before the Thanksgiving
weekend on Nov. 21, 2006, while Rock said they separated on Nov. 26.

Anderson and Rock first started tying the knot in a much-publicized
trash-tastic "celebration ceremony" aboard a yacht in St. Tropez,
France, on July 29, where the bride wore a skimpy bikini and the groom
wore a wife-beater. Elton John, Cindy Crawford and other celeb pals
were on hand as witnesses. They formalized the union when they returned
to Los Angeles in a private ceremony at the Beverly Hills courthouse.

The couple also married in Nashville, Tenn., and Rock's hometown,
Detroit.

Anderson has hired famed celebrity divorce lawyer Neal Hersh, whose
clients include Kim Basinger, Halle Berry, Drew Barrymore and Denise
Richards.

Even though there was no prenuptial agreement, legal experts say the
duration of the marriage rules out any major money issues.

"It was only four months, so I'm not thinking there will be anything
substantial. Four months is not going to give them any real claim on
each other's assets," explained Lois Lieberman, a partner in the
matrimonial group at Blank Rome.

Earlier this month, Anderson suffered a miscarriage. It would have been
her and Rock's first child together.

It was the second time that Anderson and Rock had tried to make their
relationship work. The pair dated from the spring of 2001 to the fall
of 2003. They got back together this year.

In the interim, Anderson reunited with ex-hubby rocker Tommy Lee after
she was diagnosed with hepatitis C.

This was Rock's first marriage. Anderson's marriage to Lee ended in
divorce in 1998. Anderson and Lee have two boys together, Dylan, 8, and
Brandon, 10.
* * *
http://janetcharltonshollywood.com/....
Talk about a bummer family Thanksgiving. Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock
must have had the Thanksgiving From Hell - far worse than most of us
can even imagine. Picture the escalating domestic scene tthat bubbled
to the surface over the long weekend and caused them to both abandon
their wedding vows with such a vengeance. Relatives must have retreated
in terror. The Ritchies actually raced each other to be first to file
for divorce early Monday after the holiday weekend. Apparently it took
less than four months for the couple to remember exactly what broke
them up the first time they ALMOST got married a few years ago. Guess
what - Kid still likes to drink and party with groupies on the road.
And guess what again - Pam still likes to call the shots.

pidipady

Nov 28, 2006, 10:25:11 AM11/28/06
Where were you when they called it quitsville? I remember where I
was when 9-11 happened. I was devastated, overwrought with grief. I
thought it would last.

Pidipady | http://www.rejectthestatusquo.com

Going For Broke

Nov 28, 2006, 11:03:18 AM11/28/06
Don't believe this story. The film does not show Pam in a bad way like other
characters. More cartoonish than anything. If Kid gets mad at that then why
isn't he upset on the way she dresses for the public????

<PUSSS...@aol.com> wrote in message

Alic...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2006, 11:32:00 AM11/28/06
My theory is this 'kid' cat
just could never get those dirty
pictures of Tommy & Pam out of his
mind
Tommy is a BIG act to follow
and he took his sense of inferiority
and rage
out on the slag Pam

====================

Buttercup

Nov 28, 2006, 11:37:49 AM11/28/06

PUSSS...@aol.com wrote:

>, 'You're nothing but a whore!
> You're a slut! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Pot - Kettle - Black........

CliffB

Nov 28, 2006, 11:45:46 AM11/28/06

It took the Borat movie for him to come to this realization? I think he
was probably also offended at the way it made fun of American white
trash in general - that's Kid's core constituency Borat's toying with!

Message has been deleted

Big J

Nov 28, 2006, 12:09:04 PM11/28/06
"Buttercup" <Butterc...@aol.com> wrote in news:1164731869.016244.15690
@l39g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

...pulling up a chair to watch PK and Buttercup call each other sluts...

Big J

-----

mooseb...@hotmail.com

Nov 28, 2006, 1:32:03 PM11/28/06

> Her friend tells Page Six, "Bob started screaming at Pam, saying she
> had humiliated herself and telling her, 'You're nothing but a whore!
> You're a slut! How could you do that movie?' - in front of everyone. It
> was very embarrassing.

Well, yeah. Why else would he marry her??

Buttercup

Nov 28, 2006, 2:27:30 PM11/28/06

Big J wrote:
> "Buttercup" <Butterc...@aol.com> wrote in news:1164731869.016244.15690
> @l39g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:
>

> > PUSSS...@aol.com wrote:
> >> >

> >>, 'You're nothing but a whore!
> >> You're a slut! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> >
> > Pot - Kettle - Black........
>
> ...pulling up a chair to watch PK and Buttercup call each other sluts...
>
> Big J

-----LMFAO!! Well, hey baby - It's an all exclusive club.

Zipit

Nov 28, 2006, 3:14:50 PM11/28/06
DAA a whore.... DAAA
One year and she will be back with Tommy...

RobBygr...@yahoo.com

Nov 28, 2006, 4:06:00 PM11/28/06
Brandy Alexandre wrote:
> It's the old marriage after living together death trap. Even though
> they shouldn't, expectation change once you tie the knot. I think
> suddenly Child Rock felt some sort of ownership over her because he's
> now the husband rather than the partner. If anything he should feel
> more secure, not less.
>
> --
> Brandy Alexandre

...and and I don't see what Pam saw in him anyways. Did she really
think that a Beauty & the Beast storyline would work? The Beast is
always the Beast. He could never change his spots. He's fugly as hell,
and I can't understand how any woman (especially Pam) could go for a
beer-gut smelly old fart-face. Pam is odd for choosing him. Kid is a
sick smelly old perv. I really will never understand what Pam saw in
him.

Rob

onthemove

Nov 28, 2006, 4:25:27 PM11/28/06

Mike Raffone

Nov 28, 2006, 4:56:17 PM11/28/06
Didn't Kid Rock see those vids of her b/j's. before he married her? She
really knows how to suck a chubby!

Mike Raffone

Nov 28, 2006, 4:56:47 PM11/28/06

avery

Nov 28, 2006, 5:15:37 PM11/28/06

"Mike Raffone" <nyema...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Didn't Kid Rock see those vids of her b/j's. before he married her? She
> really knows how to suck a chubby!

And a hubby!

agcbli...@yahoo.com

Nov 28, 2006, 6:20:19 PM11/28/06
It's not much of a fight:

Billie: Buttercup, you're such a slut!
Buttercup: Billie, you're such a slut!
Billie: yeah, I know...
Buttercup: yeah, me too!
Billie and Buttercup: Let's go party!!!!!!

See...not that much fun.

Billie...it only gets good when we fight over the burro...let your
imagination work with that one!

Buttercup

Nov 28, 2006, 6:28:46 PM11/28/06

agcbli...@yahoo.com wrote:
> It's not much of a fight:
>
> Billie: Buttercup, you're such a slut!
> Buttercup: Billie, you're such a slut!
> Billie: yeah, I know...
> Buttercup: yeah, me too!
> Billie and Buttercup: Let's go party!!!!!!

Buttercup: With other sluts!!!!

Agent Smith

Nov 28, 2006, 7:15:40 PM11/28/06
RobBygr...@yahoo.com wrote in news:1164747960.742433.292920@
14g2000cws.googlegroups.com:

You don't honestly think she's a beauty, do you? If you do, you're a
sucker. They were perfect for each other, both freaks from the
Hollywood sideshow. Sometimes freak marriages work, like when the fat
lady marries the uber-midget. Sometimes they don't, like when the sword
swallower marries the pit geek. Fake beauty don't enter into it.

Scotius

Nov 28, 2006, 7:39:52 PM11/28/06
On 28 Nov 2006 07:15:36 -0800, PUSSS...@aol.com wrote:

>NY POST/PAGE SIX...
>JUST three months after they wed in St. Tropez, Pamela Anderson has
>filed for divorce from Kid Rock (real name Bob Richie) because of his
>"male insecurity and major anger issues," a close pal said.

Well, having been given hepatitis by the dumb bitch would, I
would think, make a man angry.

I have to disagree with him, as I don't think she's actually a
slut. I do think she's a classless bitch however.
I once saw footage of her and Tommy Lee walking out of a bar
where he'd had a scuffle or something, and the cameraman was getting
his shot, and she was screaming obscenities at him... "Fuck you you
fuckin'..." sort of thing. Very classless.

Message has been deleted

Day

Nov 28, 2006, 8:44:13 PM11/28/06

"CliffB" <fl...@gosympatico.ca> wrote in message

This is why he blew up, it nothing to do with her sluttiness in general, he
was just upset she was in that particular movie.

Buttercup

Nov 28, 2006, 10:09:26 PM11/28/06

Day wrote:

> This is why he blew up, it nothing to do with her sluttiness in general, he
> was just upset she was in that particular movie.<<<<<<<<<

I think it's just an excuse to get out of the marriage.
The way Brad Pitt uses Gay Rights as a reason not
to marry AJ.

If there's a will there's a way.

Bubbles

Nov 28, 2006, 10:50:36 PM11/28/06
> I think it's just an excuse to get out of the marriage.

'Irreconcilable differences' means never having to need an excuse.

> The way Brad Pitt uses Gay Rights as a reason not
> to marry AJ.

I suspect that Jolie refuses to marry Pitt. It appears that she's
definitely the boss. If she wanted to marry him, they'd probably already be
married.

Bubbles, a living tribute to additives and preservatives
---
"I'm afraid of widths." (Steven Wright)

Message has been deleted

Phoenix

Nov 28, 2006, 11:27:39 PM11/28/06
In article <1164731520.8...@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com>,
Alic...@gmail.com says...

> My theory is this 'kid' cat
> just could never get those dirty
> pictures of Tommy & Pam out of his
> mind
> Tommy is a BIG act to follow
> and he took his sense of inferiority
> and rage
> out on the slag Pam

That's not a bad theory. Tommy is also a rock star who had greater
success than Kid, and Pam obviously still holds a torch for him.

bel

Day

Nov 28, 2006, 11:51:02 PM11/28/06

"Buttercup" <Butterc...@aol.com> wrote in message

I really think he was offended by the movie because the people being made
fun of are just like him so he tore a strip off her for being in it and she
saw the light of day. And I also believe if Jolie wanted to marry Pitt he
would be kissing her feet with joy.

Buttercup

Nov 29, 2006, 1:06:19 AM11/29/06

Bubbles wrote:
> > I think it's just an excuse to get out of the marriage.
>
> 'Irreconcilable differences' means never having to need an excuse.
>
> > The way Brad Pitt uses Gay Rights as a reason not
> > to marry AJ.
>
> I suspect that Jolie refuses to marry Pitt. It appears that she's
> definitely the boss. If she wanted to marry him, they'd probably already be
> married.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

She married the other two rejects.

eggs

Nov 29, 2006, 3:30:59 AM11/29/06
In article <NB5bh.730$YV4.476@edtnps89>,
"Day" <day_tim...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

That's sooooo dumb. I mean, this was supposedly the woman he loved,
that he wanted to MARRY, and yet he never once asked her about a major
movie she was working on? Never asked her what the premise or plot was?
Never cared enough to ask her anything until he sat down to watch the
flick?? It's fairly clear that Pam knew from the get-go what the movie
was about and there'd been a LOT of publicity about it before he saw it
- and yet. And yet he was so uninterested in her or her career that he
never even bothered to find out what her latest role was all about? To
me, that means he was completely uninterested in her as a person at all,
so no fricken wonder their marriage crashed and burned. Pammy being a
whore and a slut was completely orthogonal to the marriage crash.

eggs (pro-whorish sluts, anti-chauvinists)

Marianna Trench

Nov 29, 2006, 10:15:47 AM11/29/06
Billie wrote:
> > It's not much of a fight:
> >
> > Billie: Buttercup, you're such a slut!
> > Buttercup: Billie, you're such a slut!
> > Billie: yeah, I know...
> > Buttercup: yeah, me too!
> > Billie and Buttercup: Let's go party!!!!!!

and Buttercup added:
> Buttercup: With other sluts!!!!

But first, put some panties on under those miniskirts!

Marianna

chef_boyhowdy!

Nov 29, 2006, 10:55:23 AM11/29/06
On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 03:50:36 GMT, Bubbles wrote:

>> I think it's just an excuse to get out of the marriage.
>
> 'Irreconcilable differences' means never having to need an excuse.
>
>> The way Brad Pitt uses Gay Rights as a reason not
>> to marry AJ.
>
> I suspect that Jolie refuses to marry Pitt. It appears that she's
> definitely the boss.

it appears that is how you want to see it.

Message has been deleted

Buttercup

Nov 29, 2006, 12:48:52 PM11/29/06

NEVER!!!

Parson

Nov 29, 2006, 1:00:37 PM11/29/06
"Kid Rock calls Pam a whore and a slut"

For once he is right.

Doomella

Nov 29, 2006, 1:57:13 PM11/29/06

Parson wrote:
> "Kid Rock calls Pam a whore and a slut"
>

> For once he is right.

How is she a "whore and a slut"? She certainly seems to have sex for
fun and with guys she likes. I'm surprised at how many people seem
unable to make the distinction between a sexpot (or a sexpot image) and
a whore. She comes across as very sure of herself and like someone who
won't take shit from anybody, and she makes no bones about being a
great actress or anything -- she uses what she has; she's a pin-up and
a "bombshell" but I truly doubt she's ever slept with anybody for money
or to get a job. What job, anyway? Baywatch? Playboy spreads? Barb
Wire? Borat? And having sex on your honeymoon, even if it's being
filmed, isn't "whorish" or slutty either.

Unless you think that anybody who is an over-the-top teen-masturbation
ideal is a "slut", how is Pamela Anderson "slutty"?

subscriber1997

Nov 29, 2006, 2:25:13 PM11/29/06

"Doomella" <doom...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
=======================

any woman who is in any way sexual
or seems to have enjoyed sex at one time
especially with a BIG guy like Tommy 'Big Boy' Lee
is referred to as a slut whore pig etc by the
guy who has to follow the stud
inferiority brings rage in many males
between the ages of 16 and 60ish

subscriber1997

Nov 29, 2006, 2:28:58 PM11/29/06

"Phoenix" <avian...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> In article <1164731520.8...@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com>,
> Alic...@gmail.com says...
>> My theory is this 'kid' cat
>> just could never get those dirty
>> pictures of Tommy & Pam out of his
>> mind
>> Tommy is a BIG act to follow
>> and he took his sense of inferiority
>> and rage
>> out on the slag Pam
>
> That's not a bad theory. Tommy is also a rock star who had greater
> success than Kid, and Pam obviously still holds a torch for him.
>
> bel

---

if the remarks attributed to the Kid
are on the money
it's a GREAT theory
i've been in the spot
and it can be a tough one

of course i was clever enough
to invert the whole dynamic
and make it a good thing ;-)

Doomella

Nov 29, 2006, 2:51:28 PM11/29/06

And it appears that you want to see it the other way around. Who said
appearance wasn't important?

chef_boyhowdy!

Nov 30, 2006, 10:29:57 AM11/30/06

You are in error. I have no opinion about their relationship and no desire
to speculate.

chef_boyhowdy!

Nov 30, 2006, 10:31:50 AM11/30/06
On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:25:13 GMT, subscriber1997 wrote:

> =======================
>
> any woman who is in any way sexual
> or seems to have enjoyed sex at one time
> especially with a BIG guy like Tommy 'Big Boy' Lee
> is referred to as a slut whore pig etc by the
> guy who has to follow the stud
> inferiority brings rage in many males
> between the ages of 16 and 60ish

How enlightening. Personal experience?

Message has been deleted

Buttercup

Nov 30, 2006, 6:46:13 PM11/30/06

Col. Angus wrote:

>> P.S. Remember kiddies, if a guy (Clooney, Pitt, Redford, Beatty, Sharif,
> et al) sleeps around he's a "stud", or a "playboy", or a "ladies man".
> <<<<<<<<<<<

Redford can cal me whatever he wants and eat
crackers in my bed....... or anything else he may
want to munch on.

<did i say that?>

CliffB

Nov 30, 2006, 6:56:57 PM11/30/06

should he keep his dentures in or take them out?

Buttercup

Nov 30, 2006, 9:27:04 PM11/30/06

In or out - I dunt care.

Paragoric_Kid

Dec 1, 2006, 10:12:59 AM12/1/06

perhaps he should remove his dentures. he might lose them in there, you
know.