The year of the ape is over. Serena out at Open, Obama called out by 2,000,000 marchers.

1 view

Ape Masters

Sep 13, 2009, 3:10:57 AM9/13/09
to mail...@dizum.com, mail...@reece.net.au, mail...@bananasplit.info
Bend over and kiss your asses goodbye, liberals. The ape
experiment is ovah!

http://msn.foxsports.com/tennis/story/10059506/Serena-out-at-
Open-after-bizarre-end;-Nadal-wins

NEW YORK - Serena Williams' U.S. Open title defense ended in
bizarre, ugly fashion Saturday night, when she was penalized a
point on match point after yelling and shaking her racket in the
direction of an official who called a foot fault.

Williams lost to unseeded, unranked Kim Clijsters 6-4, 7-5 in a
taut semifinal.

With Williams serving at 5-6, 15-30 in the second set, she
faulted on her first serve. On the second serve, a line judge
called a foot fault, making it a double-fault. That made the
score 15-40, putting Clijsters one point from victory.

Williams went over and shouted at the line judge, who walked
over and reported it to the chair umpire. That led to the chair
umpire awarding a penalty point to Clijsters, ending the match.

Though it is unclear what exactly Williams said to the
linesperson, she was heard on the CBS broadcast telling the
linesperson, "I didn't say I would kill you. Are you serious?"
during the discussion with tournament officials that followed.

Williams already had been given a code violation warning when
she broke her racket after losing the first set.

"She was called for a foot fault, and a point later, she said
something to a line umpire, and it was reported to the chair,
and that resulted in a point penalty," tournament referee Brian
Earley explained. "And it just happened that point penalty was
match point. It was a code violation for unsportsmanlike
conduct."

Just what you'd expect from a spoiled ape used to getting her
way.

While we're on the subject of apes, the Pro-Obamite media is
doing their absolute best to lie about the size of the march in
Washington objecting to brainless Obama and his Congress of
fools.

Fortunately for Americans, the foreign media tells the truth to
America and the rest of the world, and provides pictorial proof
of the size of the protest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1213056/Up-
million-march-US-Capitol-protest-Obamas-spending-tea-party-
demonstration.html#ixzz0QwThl5Rr

Up to two million march to US Capitol to protest against Obama's
spending in 'tea-party' demonstration

Demonstrators waved U.S. flags and held signs reading "Go Green
Recycle Congress" and "I'm Not Your ATM." Men wore colonial
costumes as they listened to speakers who warned of "judgment
day" - Election Day 2010.

Richard Brigle, 57, a Vietnam War veteran and former Teamster,
came from Michigan. He said health care needs to be reformed -
but not according to President Barack Obama's plan.

"My grandkids are going to be paying for this. It's going to
cost too much money that we don't have," he said while marching,
bracing himself with a wooden cane as he walked.

FreedomWorks Foundation, a conservative organization led by
former House of Representatives Majority Leader Dick Armey,
organized several groups from across the country for what they
billed as a "March on Washington."

Organizers say they built on momentum from the April "tea party"
demonstrations held nationwide to protest tax policies, along
with growing resentment over the economic stimulus packages and
bank bailouts.

Many protesters said they paid their own way to the event - an
ethic they believe should be applied to the government.

They say unchecked spending on things like a government-run
health insurance option could increase inflation and lead to
economic ruin.

Terri Hall, 45, of Florida, said she felt compelled to become
political for the first time this year because she was upset by
government spending.

"Our government has lost sight of the powers they were granted,"
she said. She added that the deficit spending was out of
control, and said she thought it was putting the country at risk.

Anna Hayes, 58, a nurse from Fairfax County, stood on the Mall
in 1981 for Reagan's inauguration. "The same people were
celebrating freedom," she said. "The president was fighting for
the people then. I remember those years very well and fondly."

Saying she was worried about "Obamacare," Hayes explained: "This
is the first rally I've been to that demonstrates against
something, the first in my life. I just couldn't stay home
anymore."

Like countless others at the rally, Joan Wright, 78, of Ocean
Pines, Md., sounded angry. "I'm not taking this crap anymore,"
said Wright, who came by bus to Washington with 150 like-minded
residents of Maryland's Eastern Shore. "I don't like the health-
care [plan]. I don't like the czars. And I don't like the
elitists telling us what we should do or eat."
Republican lawmakers also supported the rally.
"Republicans, Democrats and independents are stepping up and
demanding we put our fiscal house in order," Rep. Mike Pence,
chairman of the House Republican Conference, said.

"I think the overriding message after years of borrowing,
spending and bailouts is enough is enough."

Other sponsors of the rally include the Heartland Institute,
Americans for Tax Reform and the Ayn Rand Center for Individuals
Rights.
Recent polls illustrate how difficult recent weeks have been for
a president who, besides tackling health care, has been battling
to end a devastatingly deep recession.

Fifty percent approve and 49 percent disapprove of the overall
job he is doing as president, compared to July, when those
approving his performance clearly outnumbered those who were
unhappy with it, 55 percent to 42 percent.

Just 42 percent approve of the president's work on the high-
profile health issue.

The poll was taken over five days just before Obama's speech to
Congress. That speech reflected Obama's determination to push
ahead despite growing obstacles.

"I will not waste time with those who have made the calculation
that it's better politics to kill this plan than to improve it,"
Obama said on Wednesday night. "I won't stand by while the
special interests use the same old tactics to keep things
exactly the way they are.

"If you misrepresent what's in the plan, we'll call you out. And
I will not accept the status quo as a solution."

Yeah, right. Obama, you lied to get into office, and you'll
tell every lie in the book to stay in office.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-
1213056/Up-million-march-US-Capitol-protest-Obamas-spending-tea-
party-demonstration.html#ixzz0QxIG2mGl

Manolo

Sep 13, 2009, 4:16:11 AM9/13/09

Endive.

Christopher Helms

Sep 13, 2009, 9:10:14 AM9/13/09

Speaking of lies, there were only 30-40 thousand morons, I mean 9/12
teabaggers in Washington. Nowhere near 2 million, which is obviously a
made up number.

Geno4321

Sep 13, 2009, 12:54:31 PM9/13/09
You oughta cancel out the last three zero's to make your comment correct.
Other wise your just another idiotic Rightard.

"Ape Masters" <apema...@america.us> wrote in message

KStahl

Sep 13, 2009, 1:17:11 PM9/13/09
Ape Masters wrote:

Let's put it this way. If you and your type do anything to sabotage
things, you have not idea of what the concept of the level of regret you
will experience.

HoodaFukknose

Sep 13, 2009, 8:07:59 PM9/13/09
> will experience.- Hide quoted text -

OOOOOHHHHH !!! Sounds like thinly veiled threat. Whatchagonnado hit us
with your purse?? Spray Chanel #5 in our faces?? Throw a bloody tampax
at us ?? Fucking liberals !!

W Spilman

Sep 14, 2009, 12:35:27 AM9/14/09

"Ape" <apema...@america.us> wrote in message
> [...]

I corrected your number there, monkey boy.
WS

Big Benz

Sep 14, 2009, 2:19:47 AM9/14/09

Despite this astoundingly racially hostile rhetoric all over the
Internet, some Democrats are still trying to deny that skin color has
anything to do with the hatred of Obama!

The mentall illness of MOST Caucasians is astounding. I don't see how
they make it through the day being the hypocrites they are. :-)

Manolo

Sep 14, 2009, 4:57:13 AM9/14/09

LOL
I don't know wich part is best, Channel#5 as lacrymo or the purse-
hitting...
If I was more gory/vampire-related I'll obviously go for the bloody
tampax ;-) !

Ulysses at Langdale Tarn

Sep 14, 2009, 4:57:39 AM9/14/09
On Sep 14, 1:19 am, Big Benz <fulfillm...@charter.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 00:35:27 -0400, "W Spilman" <w...@knows.com> wrote:
>
> >"Ape" <apemast...@america.us> wrote in message

> >I corrected your number there, monkey boy.
> >WS
>
> Despite this astoundingly racially hostile rhetoric all over the
> Internet, some Democrats are still trying to deny that skin color has
> anything to do with the hatred of Obama!
>
> The mentall illness of MOST Caucasians is astounding. I don't see how
> they make it through the day being the hypocrites they are. :-)

The present White House ape is like comparing "Cornelius" to a
previous
White House Chimp-in-Chief, also called the Chimpinfuhrer.

David H (see "Planet of the Apes")