Call it homosexual "narriage", because "Marriage" is reserved for civilized normal people.

Discriminate Against Perverts

Jul 16, 2011, 1:33:26 AM7/16/11
Homosexuals are not normal and never will be.

Henceforth, all homosexual unions will be known as "narriage"
because homosexuals can never be married in the true sense and
spirit of holy matrimony.

Seon

Jul 16, 2011, 2:30:46 AM7/16/11
Report not abuse

"Discriminate Against Perverts" <sp...@gayperverts.com> wrote in message

Grown men like you who still have imaginary friends are not normal. You need
psychological help you fucking freak!

ckdb...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2011, 3:14:01 AM7/16/11
Report not abuse
On Jul 16, 1:33 am, "Discriminate Against Perverts"

<s...@gayperverts.com> wrote:
> Homosexuals are not normal and never will be.

I guess that's just something else you're going to have to learn to
get over, bigot. It will be called marriage, because that is what it
will be. There are numerous churches that already do condone and
perform same sex marriages in several states. Guess what? Not a
damned thing you can do about it.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jul 16, 2011, 5:03:29 AM7/16/11
Report not abuse
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 07:33:26 +0200,
"Discriminate Against Perverts" <sp...@gayperverts.com> wrote:

> Homosexuals are not normal and never will be.

They are EXPONENTIALLY more normal than bigots like YOU.

http://www.egalitarian.biz/Orientation-at-Birth.html

There is nothing in society more QUEER than the hateful.
ignorant, and irrational BIGOTS who *infest* it.

LGBT folks are fully as NORMAL as are left-handers and people
having blue eyes.

> Henceforth, all homosexual unions will be known as...

...MARRIAGE.

http://www.egalitarian.biz/Marriage-is-Not-Sacred.html

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jul 16, 2011, 5:39:58 AM7/16/11
Report not abuse

Wrong: http://www.egalitarian.biz/Orientation-at-Birth.html
http://www.egalitarian.biz/Marriage-is-Not-Sacred.html

> I guess that's just something else you're going to have to learn to
> get over, bigot. It will be called marriage, because that is what it
> will be. There are numerous churches that already do condone and
> perform same sex marriages in several states. Guess what? Not a
> damned thing you can do about it.

And it's funnier than hell to watch those bigoted lowlifes and
losers squirming and self-destructing spectacularly as their hate-
agendas swirl down the Drain of Extinction forever -- NEVER to
be heard from again.

As an egalitarian who's served in both Civil Rights Movements
I and II, I haven't had THIS much fun since the segregationists
met the SAME irreversible and irrevocable fate in the mid-'60s!

ROTFL!!!

Buddythunder

Jul 16, 2011, 7:15:42 AM7/16/11
Report not abuse
On Jul 16, 5:33 pm, "Discriminate Against Perverts"

Why so scared?

Paul Duca (tomservo56954@comcast.net)

Jul 16, 2011, 8:19:42 AM7/16/11
Report not abuse
On Jul 16, 1:33 am, "Discriminate Against Perverts"

Given the time of the posting, did your wife give you a good hump
afterwards?

Paul

Sanders

Jul 16, 2011, 10:33:47 AM7/16/11

You are an example of how sick and in decline America has become. Sexual
perverts packing each other's colons with cum is now supposed to be normal?

Sanders

Jul 16, 2011, 10:34:34 AM7/16/11

Because it signals the decline of America.

Dakota

Jul 16, 2011, 10:57:52 AM7/16/11
Rational people aren't concerned about 'holy' matrimony or any other
'holy' nonsense. You cultists are welcome to stick with one man and one
woman marriage in your stained glass palaces. You can even go back to
your former marriage definition of one white man and one white woman if
you wish.

Rational people will continue to fight for equal marriage rights in the
rest of the states and we will keep on winning.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jul 16, 2011, 11:56:33 AM7/16/11
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 07:33:47 -0700,
Sanders wrote:
> < ckdb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> [MORONIC ALIAS] wrote:

>>> Homosexuals are not normal and never will be.

>> I guess that's just something else you're going to have to learn to
>> get over, bigot. It will be called marriage, because that is what it
>> will be. There are numerous churches that already do condone and
>> perform same sex marriages in several states. Guess what? Not a
>> damned thing you can do about it.
>

> You are an example of how sick...

...BIGOTS can be. See SIG, below:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ON: Anti-Gay-Rights Bigots Who WHININGLY Cry Crocodile
Tears About STDs... as a LAME Excuse for Disparaging
LGBTs and Discriminating Against Them.

The LAST time some loon presented an article that WHINED
about STDs, I wrote THIS in response:

NOTES:

(1) I SELDOM respond to articles, because the writers of them will
not read what I have to say, and because those who post them
usually are hateful and bigoted trolls who don't deserve to have
that much time wasted on them by SENSIBLE egalitarians. So I
will respond only to a few PARTS of this one, just to remind the
readers in here of the SPECIOUSNESS of the bigots' whines.

(2) Much of this article rants and raves about STDs. Which is INANE,
since all those whines are being directed at people who are still
STUPID enough in this WELL-informed society NOT to practice
Safe Sex WELL. All people who are sexually active (i.e., have
more than one sexual partner; are not monogamous) -- no mat-
ter HOW many partners they have... or whether they are gay
or straight -- who DON'T practice Safe Sex *well*, DESERVE the
Darwin Awards that many of them will have earned for themsel-
ves in return. THUS -- I will not waste time saying any more
about that, and the portions of this article dealing with STDs will
be deleted automatically within this post.

(3) Any COSTS incurred by society in public treatment of any who
have STDs but are too poor to pay for treatments or drugs for
same are a DROP IN THE BUCKET compared to the TWO BILLION
dollars that we are WASTING **weekly** in getting our soldiers
slaughtered pointlessly in the PHONY (UNdeclared) "war" in Af-
ghanistan, and our continuing military presence in Iraq. UNTIL
*all* of those forces are REMOVED from there, NO **whining**
about money spent on medical care here AT HOME for our own
citizens is worthy of attention.

There's nothing much more LUDICROUS than mindless BIGOTS who
*whine* about STD's in their LAME attempt to continue the provision of
the **SPECIAL** RIGHT to opposite-sex couples to EXCLUDE same-sex
couples from marriage. For THREE reasons:

(1) It is STUPID to whine about a disease (HIV/AIDS) that they
**cannot** POSSIBLY ever contract, as straight non-drug-
abusers. That's the height of BUSYBODYISM. And busybodies
are some of the planet's most MORONIC losers.

(2) Marriage offers an additional INCENTIVE to be *monogamous.*
Thus, with hundreds of thousands of same-sex couples getting
married in the fast-growing list of states and countries where it
is legal, there are BOUND to be *some* people among them who
*won't* contract AIDS as a result of having that additional incen-
tive to be monogamous. THUS -- bigoted Marriage Equality oppo-
nents WOULD, if they could, probably cause MORE people to die
of AIDS than otherwise would have happened, if same-sex mar-
riage had been legal in their area. So here we see the callous
and irrational HATEFULNESS of the bigoted schmucks.

(3) Same-sex marriage is *totally*, 100%, HARMLESS!

EVERY way you look at it, you and your ilk are LOSERS.

And society is FAST coming to REALIZE that.

Before long, your inane hate-agendas will lie at the bottom of the
Drain of EXTINCTION alongside the mouldering bones of the EQUALLY-
moronic agendas of the segregationists -- never to be heard from again.

And all of the homophobic dolts who don't duck into the closet as
the remaining former segregationists did -- will be social PARIAHS.

(And as an *egalitarian*, *I* will be CELEBRATING! Just as I did
46 years ago when the segregationists went down forever!)

I haven't ENJOYED a situation this much in almost half a century!!

ROTFL!!

To borrow a line from the movie, "Dave"... I say to ALL homo-
phobic bigots, pertaining to their hate-agendas -- "DIE, pond scum!!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from top 6 websites below.)

http://www.LayoffRemedy.com -- Unemployment Solution!
http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry
http://www.shadowandillusion.com -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"
http://www.TravelForPay.org -- BRAND-NEW 2011 Edition!
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481 -- Excellent article!
http://base8.lavenderliberal.com/index.html -- Searchable Database
of the Proposition Hate (8) ENEMIES of Human Rights! KNOW the
enemies... and then HARASS and BOYCOTT the enemies, as much
as it is legally possible to do so!

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jul 16, 2011, 12:05:33 PM7/16/11
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 07:34:34 -0700,
"Sanders" wrote:
> "Buddythunder" wrote:
>> [ASININE ALIAS] *LYINGLY* spewed:

>>> Homosexuals are not normal and never will be.
>>>
>>> Henceforth, all homosexual unions will be known as "narriage"
>>> because homosexuals can never be married in the true sense
>>> and spirit of holy matrimony.

LOL!!! You have already LOST! See SIG.

>> Why so scared?

> Because it signals the decline of America.

ROTFL!! What bullcrap! You sound EXACTLY the way that the
"Chicken Little" ignorant RACISTS did, just before the U.S. Supreme
Court struck down ALL of the then-remaining laws against interracial
marriage, in 1967. An action that IMPROVED America!

Do you have any MORE lies and jokes to tell, bigot?

I *love* to watch bigots self-destructing in the morning!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

                                FREEDOM is ACCELERATING!

      Same-sex marriage (SSM) is REALITY, or is about to be, in all
these places, and the list is steadily and inexorably* growing:

   ( *  RRR & LDS Cultists:  Look up "inexorable."  Take it to heart.)

                          Full MARRIAGE EQUALITY Attained!

            •  The Netherlands was FIRST! (2001)
            •  Belgium (2003)
            •  Canada (2005)
            •  Spain (2005)
            •  South Africa (2006)
            •  Norway (2008)
            •  Sweden (2009)
            •  Iceland (2010)
            •  Mexico City, Mexico (3-4-2010)
            •  Argentina (Catholic nation) (2010)
            •  Portugal (2010)
            •  USA: Massachusetts (2004)
            •  USA: Connecticut (2008)
            •  USA: Vermont (2009). *Legislatively*!!
            •  USA: Iowa (2009) (IA Supreme Court, 9-0!)
            •  USA: New Hampshire (2009). *Legislatively*!!
            •  USA: Washington, D.C. (2010)
            •  USA: New York State (6-24-11). *Legislatively*!!
            •  USA: New Jersey: Not banned, but not endorsed.
            •  USA: New Mexico: Not banned, but not endorsed.
            •  USA: Rhode Island: Not banned, but not endorsed.

                                     CIVIL UNIONS Legal
                                       (One Step to Go!)

            •  Brazil -- Supreme Court legalizes same-sex
                unions and accords full rights, on May 5, 2011.
                (Largest national Catholic populace in the world!)
            •  Czech Republic (2006)
            •  Ecuador (2009)
            •  New Zealand (2004)
            •  United Kingdom (2005) (*Regarded* to be SSM!)***
            •  Uruguay (2008)
            •  Ireland, as of April, 2011
            •  USA: California ("Domestic Partnerships," for now.)
            •  USA: Colorado (2009)
            •  USA: Delaware. To be effective on 1-1-2012.
            •  USA: Hawaii (1997). To improve on 1-1-2012.
            •  USA: Illinois, as of June1, 2011
            •  USA: Maryland (2008)
            •  USA: Nevada (2009)
            •  USA: New Jersey (2007)
            •  USA: Oregon (2008)
            •  USA: Rhode Island (2011)
            •  USA: Washington State (2007)
            •  USA: Wisconsin (2009)

                        MARRIAGE EQUALITY PENDING

            •  Albania
            •  Cambodia
            •  Chile
            •  Hungary
            •  Nepal
            •  Peru
            •  Slovenia
            •  Venezuela
            •  Brazil -- Supreme Court legalized same-sex
                unions and accorded full rights, on 5-5-11.
                (Largest national Catholic populace in world.)
            •  California: Has 18,000 legally-married
                same-sex couples, and the future looks
                very BRIGHT, per THIS clear trend:
 http://www.Egalitarian.biz/CA-SSM-Progress--00-08.html

                   Populations that Support Marriage Equality

            •  Australia:     64% as of 2010.
            •  Britain:         61% the Population as of 2010.
            •  Eur. Union:  53% as of 2004.
            •  France:        64% as of 2004.
            •  USA:            53% as of early 2011.
                                     *Opposition* is DECLINING fast!

                                           = = =

    ** Rhode Island, Maryland, France, & Israel now recognize
         same-sex married couples who have been legally married
         outside of the state/country.

  *** Only wording remains. ALL rights granted. So
         most Brits & the press sensibly CALL it marriage.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Republicans : Democrats :: Heartless : Spineless
Teabaggers = Clueless
"Birthers" = Mindless Loons, and *proven* WRONG on 4-27-11
RRR and LDS Cultists = Cretinous & Loathsome

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

••• Rest in Peace •••
••• George Richard Tiller, MD •••
••• A True American HERO! •••
••• August 8, 1941 – May 31, 2009 •••
••• Visit -- http://iamdrtiller.com •••

"He saved the lives of thousands of women who would've
died otherwise, thousands who would've been made sterile
or gravely injured by childbirth. He knew his life was at grave
risk. Dr. Tiller was a true Saint."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Doc Smartass

Jul 16, 2011, 3:56:22 PM7/16/11
"Discriminate Against Perverts" <sp...@gayperverts.com> wrote in

> Right-wing idiots are not normal and never will be.
>
> Henceforth, all right-0wing idiot unions will be known as "narriage"
> because right-wing idiots can never be married in the true sense and
> spirit of holy matrimony.

Fixed it for you, right-wing idiot.

It'd be a good idea to have your kind spayed or neutered to spare the
gene pool.

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Aimin' to Misbehave aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

"Rupert Murdoch" is Australian for F*cked.

Buddythunder

Jul 16, 2011, 4:19:30 PM7/16/11

Seems to me you're shooting at the wrong target. It's not the gays
that demolished the economy. They don't seem to be causing the real-
world problems for the US at all, the opposition seems to be mere
religious bigotry.

I live in New Zealand, we've had civil unions for years and the sky
hasn't fallen. God doesn't seem to mind, but maybe our god is more
liberal than America's one.

Doc Smartass

Jul 16, 2011, 5:10:04 PM7/16/11

No, idiots like you with the ability to vote are what's causing the
problems in this country.

Doc Smartass

Jul 16, 2011, 5:11:28 PM7/16/11

You seem to know quite a lot about it.

Sad.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jul 16, 2011, 6:56:30 PM7/16/11
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 13:19:30 -0700 (PDT),
"Buddythunder" <davida...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Sanders" wrote:
>> "Buddythunder" wrote:
>>> [ASININE ALIAS] spewed:

"Holy" matrimony???

See: http://www.egalitarian.biz/Marriage-is-Not-Sacred.html

>>> Why so scared?

>> Because it signals the decline of America.

> Seems to me you're shooting at the wrong target. It's not the gays
> that demolished the economy. They don't seem to be causing the real-
> world problems for the US at all, the opposition seems to be mere
> religious bigotry.
>
> I live in New Zealand, we've had civil unions for years and the sky
> hasn't fallen. God doesn't seem to mind, but maybe our god is more
> liberal than America's one.

You're so lucky NOT to have an RRR Cult INFESTATION
plaguing your nation. If I get enough money together to
get OUT of this lousy, repressive country, I'll' move to one
of 3 very REFRESHING places where people appreciate and
ENJOY their freedom: Amsterdam, Stockholm, or the South
Island of N.Z. Right now, Stockholm's at the top of my list
because of its easy access to the rest of vibrant Northern
Europe, while having a wonderful 4-season climate, and is
less crowded than Amsterdam. N.Z. is wondrously beauti-
ful -- but so remotely-located that it's in third place for me.

Buddythunder

Jul 16, 2011, 7:44:29 PM7/16/11
On Jul 17, 10:56 am, "(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://

www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <c...@z.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 13:19:30 -0700 (PDT),
>
> http://www.LayoffRemedy.com  -- Unemployment Solution!http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com  -- Fight the hateful  RRR Cult!http://apifar.blogspot.com  -- Tactics: Defending Human Rightshttp://pro-christian.blogspot.com  -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotryhttp://www.shadowandillusion.com  -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"http://www.TravelForPay.org  -- BRAND-NEW 2011 Edition!http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481 -- Excellent article!http://base8.lavenderliberal.com/index.html -- Searchable Database

>   of the Proposition Hate (8) ENEMIES of Human Rights!  KNOW the
>   enemies... and then HARASS and BOYCOTT the enemies, as much
>   as it is legally possible to do so!

I think the RCC never gained that much of a foothold here because
we're at the arse end of the world! Some days I like it that way, and
some days I don't. :-)

Sanders

Jul 16, 2011, 7:55:09 PM7/16/11
On 7/16/2011 2:11 PM, Doc Smartass wrote:
> Sanders wrote in news:201107161433.UTC.ivs7gc$6as$1...@tioat.net:
>
>> On 7/16/2011 12:14 AM, ckdb...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>>

>>> I guess that's just something else you're going to have to learn to
>>> get over, bigot. It will be called marriage, because that is what it
>>> will be. There are numerous churches that already do condone and
>>> perform same sex marriages in several states. Guess what? Not a
>>> damned thing you can do about it.
>>
>> You are an example of how sick and in decline America has become.
>> Sexual perverts packing each other's colons with cum is now supposed
>> to be normal?
>
> You seem to know quite a lot about it.
>
> Sad.

Yeah it is now crept into education in grammar schools, high schools,
colleges, the military. Is it supposed to be a secret that you queers
fuck each other up the ass and suck each others' cocks? WTF, nothing is
sacred anymore as you try to indoctrinate children into your sexual
perversions.

Sanders

Jul 16, 2011, 7:57:08 PM7/16/11
On 7/16/2011 1:19 PM, Buddythunder wrote:
> On Jul 17, 2:34 am, Sanders wrote:
>> On 7/16/2011 4:15 AM, Buddythunder wrote:

>>> Why so scared?
>>
>> Because it signals the decline of America.
>
> Seems to me you're shooting at the wrong target. It's not the gays
> that demolished the economy. They don't seem to be causing the real-
> world problems for the US at all, the opposition seems to be mere
> religious bigotry.

No,just people who realize that queers are sexual perverts and mentally ill.

> I live in New Zealand, we've had civil unions for years and the sky
> hasn't fallen. God doesn't seem to mind, but maybe our god is more
> liberal than America's one.

Maybe we could send all he queers to New Zealand, and American children
would be safe, and people wouldn't stick to the seats at Disneyland.

Sanders

Jul 16, 2011, 8:00:00 PM7/16/11
On 7/16/2011 2:10 PM, Doc Smartass wrote:
> Sanders wrote in news:201107161434.UTC.ivs7hq$6as$2...@tioat.net:
>
>> On 7/16/2011 4:15 AM, Buddythunder wrote:

>>> Why so scared?
>>
>> Because it signals the decline of America.
>
> No, idiots like you with the ability to vote are what's causing the
> problems in this country.

Are you and Thunderbuns butt buddies? Does your ass smart from his
Thundering bouncing between your Smartass?

Sanders

Jul 16, 2011, 8:01:33 PM7/16/11
On 7/16/2011 12:56 PM, Doc Smartass wrote:
> "Discriminate Against Perverts"<sp...@gayperverts.com> wrote in
>
>> Right-wing idiots are not normal and never will be.
>>
>> Henceforth, all right-0wing idiot unions will be known as "narriage"
>> because right-wing idiots can never be married in the true sense and
>> spirit of holy matrimony.
>
> Fixed it for you, right-wing idiot.
>
> It'd be a good idea to have your kind spayed or neutered to spare the
> gene pool.

We don't have to worry about you liberal homos in he gene pool, you
swallow all the spunk. You do have to worry about AIDS though, but you
are a "Smart Ass."

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jul 16, 2011, 8:31:24 PM7/16/11
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 16:55:09 -0700,
"Sanders" wrote:
> "Doc Smartass" wrote:

>>> You are an example of how sick and in decline America has become.
>>> Sexual perverts packing each other's colons with cum is now supposed
>>> to be normal?

>> You seem to know quite a lot about it.
>>
>> Sad.

> Yeah it is now crept into education in grammar schools, high schools,

> colleges,...

...the teaching of being FAIR to people, and NOT to be mindlessly
bigoted and hateful to anyone based on TRIVIAL variations of NOR-
MACY that all people are BORN with. It's GOOD to see the public
schools actually TEACHING *worthwhile* things again!

> WTF, nothing is sacred anymore...

Any MORE?!?? "Sacred" is a CON. *Nothing* has EVER been
"sacred." loon. It is totally subjective, and millions of people have
lost their LIVES fighting over such idiocy. *That's& how DUMB it is!

For example, see:

http://www.egalitarian.biz/Marriage-is-Not-Sacred.html

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

It is EASY to understand why almost ALL hateful and ignorant
bigots cravenly cower behind aliases and phony names, while MANY
intelligent egalitarians proudly and without hesitation post under
their full REAL names (as I have *always* done, in ALL of my posts).
It's for the same reason that KKK members cowered under hoods.
Because they supported SHAMEFUL agendas, and didn't want to
have such abject stupidity EXPOSED to their friends and neighbors,
and thus be subjected to well-deserved ridicule. While on the other
hand, egalitarians who support and defend personal LIBERTIES
have absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from top 6 websites below.)

http://www.LayoffRemedy.com -- Unemployment Solution!
http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry
http://www.shadowandillusion.com -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"

http://www.TravelForPay.org -- BRAND-NEW 2011 Edition!
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481 -- Excellent article!

Buddythunder

Jul 16, 2011, 8:34:40 PM7/16/11
On Jul 17, 11:57 am, Sanders wrote:
> On 7/16/2011 1:19 PM,Buddythunderwrote:

I'm not religiously bigoted, I don't mind. Bring 'em over!

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jul 16, 2011, 8:40:50 PM7/16/11
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 16:44:29 -0700 (PDT),

> I think the RCC never gained that much of a foothold here because

> we're at the arse end of the world! Some days I like it that way, and
> some days I don't. :-)

Well, if your theory is right, your nation really LUCKED out!!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

[...]

Jul 16, 2011, 9:01:08 PM7/16/11
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 16:57:08 -0700,
"Sanders" wrote:

> "Buddythunder" wrote:

>>> Because it signals the decline of America.

>> Seems to me you're shooting at the wrong target. It's not the gays
>> that demolished the economy. They don't seem to be causing the real-
>> world problems for the US at all, the opposition seems to be mere
>> religious bigotry.

> No, just people who realize that queers are...

...SOCIAL perverts. BIGOTS are the QUEEREST people on earth.
And the LEAST desirable, next to overt criminals who physically injure
people or steal or damage property.

>> I live in New Zealand, we've had civil unions for years and the sky
>> hasn't fallen. God doesn't seem to mind, but maybe our god is more
>> liberal than America's one.

> Maybe we could send all he queers to New Zealand...

No -- that country evidently is relatively FREE of bigots. And so
it's pretty certain that New Zealanders will proudly KEEP it that way.

They probably would welcome bigots with the same degree of
enthusiasm they would harbor for importing SNIKES.

It is said that there are NO snikes (snakes to the rest of us) in N.Z.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jul 16, 2011, 9:32:11 PM7/16/11
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 17:00:00 -0700,
Anonymous Coward, "Sanders" moronically spewed:

> Are you and Thunderbuns butt buddies? Does your ass
> smart from his Thundering bouncing between your Smartass?

Ah. So you are THIS immature and ignorant a lowlife ---

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gay-Sex-OBSESSED, Gutter-Minded, Homophobic Bigots have the
IMMATURITY of 6-Year-old Boys Raised by LOWIFE Parents

"Funny how you bigots always drag sex into the conversation,
it shows just how frustrated and filthy minded you are."

-- "RamRod" <ram...@truthonly.com>, responding to one of
those social retards, on 7-1-11.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

And how IRONIC it is that hundreds of MILLIONS of *straight*
people in the USA and BILLIONS of straights worldwide, routinely
engage in the SAME sex acts that the GAYS engage in. But the
irrational and dishonest homophobic bigots NEVER acknowledge
THAT -- or WHINE about those *straights* doing it.

Homophobic bigots are some of the most MORONIC lowlifes on
the face of the planet! No WONDER they are *fast* becoming the
world's biggest LAUGHINGSTOCKS! (LOL!!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Buddythunder

Jul 16, 2011, 10:47:52 PM7/16/11
On Jul 17, 1:01 pm, "(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://

BAAAHAHAHAHA!! That accent is... pretty much bang on!

Buddythunder

Jul 16, 2011, 10:49:14 PM7/16/11

Aw, it's cute when crazy people with bigotry but no argument get poked
into a silly reaction like this.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jul 16, 2011, 11:20:10 PM7/16/11
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 19:47:52 -0700 (PDT),

LOL!! I know. I have Kiwi friends. :)

Sanders

Jul 17, 2011, 1:14:50 AM7/17/11

Cock sucking is a religion in New Zealand?

Sanders

Jul 17, 2011, 1:15:54 AM7/17/11

Cure? Cute is a queer AIDS victim holding a Teddy Bear.

Buddythunder

Jul 17, 2011, 2:25:34 AM7/17/11
On Jul 17, 5:15 pm, Sanders wrote:
> On 7/16/2011 7:49 PM,Buddythunderwrote:

Cute is a bigot for Jesus having a temper tantrum in lieu of a cogent
argument. It's hard to make a serious case founded on religious
intolerance.

Buddythunder

Jul 17, 2011, 3:43:18 AM7/17/11
On Jul 17, 5:14 pm, Sanders wrote:
> On 7/16/2011 5:34 PM,Buddythunderwrote:

Aw, you're cute when you're scared.

James Dale Guckert

Jul 17, 2011, 5:42:16 AM7/17/11
On 7/16/11 7:33 AM, Sanders wrote:
> packing each other's colons with cum

You like your fantasies detailed, don't you?

--
JDG

Leroy Blue

Jul 17, 2011, 6:06:08 AM7/17/11
In article <6tb42712qmfmdj0n9...@4ax.com>

<c...@z.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 16:57:08 -0700,
> "Sanders" wrote:

> >> Seems to me you're shooting at the wrong target. It's not the gays
> >> that demolished the economy. They don't seem to be causing the real-
> >> world problems for the US at all, the opposition seems to be mere
> >> religious bigotry.
>
> > No, just people who realize that queers are...
>
> ...SOCIAL perverts. BIGOTS are the QUEEREST people on earth.
> And the LEAST desirable, next to overt criminals who physically injure
> people or steal or damage property.

You've described most faggots perfectly.

> >> I live in New Zealand, we've had civil unions for years and the sky
> >> hasn't fallen. God doesn't seem to mind, but maybe our god is more
> >> liberal than America's one.
>
> > Maybe we could send all he queers to New Zealand...
>
> No -- that country evidently is relatively FREE of bigots. And so
> it's pretty certain that New Zealanders will proudly KEEP it that way.

New Zealand is full of child molesters and sheep fuckers.

> They probably would welcome bigots with the same degree of
> enthusiasm they would harbor for importing SNIKES.

So you won't be visiting New Zealand any time soon I take it.

> It is said that there are NO snikes (snakes to the rest of us) in N.Z.

Plenty of them in Iowa. Lots of rat snakes and fags.

Elijahovah

Jul 17, 2011, 7:21:35 AM7/17/11
On Jul 16, 12:33 am, "Discriminate Against Perverts"

<s...@gayperverts.com> wrote:
> Homosexuals are not normal and never will be.
> Henceforth, all homosexual unions will be known as "narriage"
> because homosexuals can never be married in the true sense and
> spirit of holy matrimony.

I AM STILL TRYING TO SEE
how ass packing your wife's anus has been blessed
by the sacred holy spirit of holy matrimony
determined not by verbal commitment
but by signature commitment; determined not
by signature commitment but a dispute of
religious license or political legal license
when it defies the purpose of anyone's anus.
The reason you have married men going on the internet
looking for blow jobs from gay men is because you taught them
in your TV shows and talk shows and books that a prostitute
has become an educated woman if she goes to school,
pays for a degree, and teaches sex.
You then teach your wives they should behave like prostitutes
giving blow jobs to keep their husbands, and these men are aware
there is no difference which sex has the mouth to do it for them,
and then if packing your wife is okay then it makes no difference
which sex they pack ass. YOU PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID
that you dont even see the progression of seduction and trickery
thru 20 years. No this that Abram saved the men of Sodom in war
in 1936bc and yet they became sodomizing bi-sexuals in 1919bc
which is 17 years. And you ignore all the wives and daughters killed
in the disaster because you have painted a 100% male town in your
hatred.
YOU ARE BLIND. All your men are already packing male anus
before they go home for their wive's to suck dick. YOU ARE BLIND
They rim butthole with their tongue. YOU then go home and kiss your
wife
with that same tongue you have had in a strangers ass? Yeh you do.
I've asked. In conversation of sincere caring, people, women, men
have told me everythign they have never told others. And you quibble
here
like you live in the same world you think it was 20 years ago.
ELIJAH

when i was virgin you beat me up and left me laying
saying i was queer who took it up the ass
now it's come full circle back upon you.
And in 1984 when you people all tried to take my life during work
hours
at American Motors (French Alliance)
because some black bitch said i wasn't learning the job.
And you allowed her to shout such filth saying i had sperm up the ass,
yet sought to kill me because i then said it made her a black whore
to say such words. And in 2000 when your UAW union said to me
regarding yet another black bitch who spoke the same way, the union
said
to me who will they beleive, you a guy, or her a woman, and black.
I had sinned in those days... gave in, became a gay top, as if that
makes you man
if youre only the poker. And having been scammed 24 hours for $1000 i
managed to get $900
back in a bank transfer. But i went on Jerry Springer thinnking i was
going to expose the guy,
and they said i could say nothing about it. And i was told that the
hotel cost was on me
until they pay for it. And they hire some young kid from college to
tell these people
the show costs $80,000 and if you dont co-operate they will sue you.
So i was outed for my error.
And i worked in a team on the car engine line with five people using
their cell phones
against company policy. And when i used mine, i would get written up.
So all day long
their phones would ring, calls in, calls out, and when the gay kid
that i was on Jerry with
would call from 900 miles away, i would hand the phone to the black
woman getting me written
up for cell phone use, and she would speak to him, and i loved it
because he would
say to her GET OFF HIS PHONE NIGGER BITCH, and she would laugh, she
thought it funny.
THIS IS THE SCUM ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE and it is why i know your day your
hour and even how.
YOU are evil, and you will be destoryed as evil.
Like wives and daughters in Sodom all of you
pretending to be saved Christians opposers of these narriages
will all die just like them. The ax has been placed at your heads for
your pathetic
hypocricy.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jul 17, 2011, 10:05:44 AM7/17/11
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 02:42:16 -0700,
James Dale Guckert <Dip...@Yahoo.Invalid> wrote:
> "Sanders" wrote:

>> ...packing each other's colons with cum

> You like your fantasies detailed, don't you?

That anonymous coward is a good example of THIS level
of ignorant LOWLIFE ---

(�`�.� Craig Chilton �.���) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jul 17, 2011, 10:14:41 AM7/17/11
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 22:14:50 -0700,
Anonymous-Coward, LOWLIFE BIGOT, "Sanders" wrote:

> Cock sucking is a religion in New Zealand?

Thanks for this reminder that you are an IMMATURE LOWLIFE.

It is GOOD whenever society is REMINDED of the sort of LOSERS
that support hate-agendas. Thus making attending a rat fight prefer-
able to having ANYTHING to do with those agendas.

The CONSCIOUSNESS-RAISING thus accorded to society by mindless
and bigoted dweebs like you have put your loathsome agendas against
civil & human rights on a very welcome FAST TRACK to EXTINCTION!

MUCH appreciated!!

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jul 17, 2011, 10:25:53 AM7/17/11
Report not abuse
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 12:06:08 +0200,
IMMATURE DWEEB, BILL TAYLOR,

(aka "Leroy Blue") <lero...@zoomcom.ca> wrote:
> (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
> <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:

>> > No, just people who realize that queers are...

>> ...SOCIAL perverts. **BIGOTS** are the QUEEREST people on earth.

>> And the LEAST desirable, next to overt criminals who physically injure
>> people or steal or damage property.

> You've described most [BIGOTS] perfectly.

Yep! And I *welcome* LOSERS like you providing constant REMINDERS
to society that going to attend a rat fight would be preferable to having
anything to do with your loathsome and specious hate-agendas that NO
FACTS even EXIST to support.

You are a JOKE, and your immature and lying raving and ranting is
doing a GOOD job of helping to RAISE THE CONSCIOUSNESS of society
to the fact that ALL homophobic bigots are LOWLIFES who support a
*sociopathic* agenda.

>>> Maybe we could send all he queers to New Zealand...

>> No -- that country evidently is relatively FREE of bigots. And so
>> it's pretty certain that New Zealanders will proudly KEEP it that way.

> New Zealand is full of...

...SENSIBLE people. They are lucky not to have YOUR hateful and
ignorant ilk INFESTING it.

>> They probably would welcome bigots with the same degree of
>> enthusiasm they would harbor for importing SNIKES.
>>

>> It is said that there are NO snikes (snakes to the rest of us) in N.Z.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Submoronic Bigot, Bill Taylor, Regularly REMINDS
Everyone that He's Merely an INSECURE Little Dweeb

...as we see HERE, where Taylor wrote:

> You came to that conclusion simply because I "BITCH SLAPPED"
> your sorry ass, boy?

One of the BEST ways to spot a LOSER with a profound inferiority
complex is to see if they condescendingly call perfectly normal people
who are exponentially more "together" than they are, "boy."

It's a dead giveaway! 100% of the time. (Try and think if you've
EVER seen an exception to that.)

And just like Taylor, they almost always are too IGNORANT to
even realize they're revealing their weakness so OBVIOUSLY.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(�`�.� Craig Chilton �.���) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Jul 17, 2011, 10:27:58 AM7/17/11
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 22:15:54 -0700,
Immature Loser, "Sanders" spewed:

[ ... ]

> [...]

EVERY way you look at it, you and your ilk are LOSERS.

And society is FAST coming to REALIZE that.

Before long, your inane hate-agendas will lie at the bottom of the
Drain of EXTINCTION alongside the mouldering bones of the EQUALLY-
moronic agendas of the segregationists -- never to be heard from again.

And all of the homophobic dolts who don't duck into the closet as
the remaining former segregationists did -- will be social PARIAHS.

(And as an *egalitarian*, *I* will be CELEBRATING! Just as I did
46 years ago when the segregationists went down forever!)

I haven't ENJOYED a situation this much in almost half a century!!

ROTFL!!

To borrow a line from the movie, "Dave"... I say to ALL homo-
phobic bigots, pertaining to their hate-agendas -- "DIE, pond scum!!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Doc Smartass

Doc Smartass

Jul 17, 2011, 4:41:47 PM7/17/11

That's quite the closeted projectionist imagination you've got there,
little pup.

Doc Smartass

Jul 17, 2011, 4:44:15 PM7/17/11
Sanders wrote in news:201107162355.UTC.ivt8cu$fj5$3...@tioat.net:

> On 7/16/2011 2:11 PM, Doc Smartass wrote:
>> Sanders wrote in news:201107161433.UTC.ivs7gc$6as$1...@tioat.net:

>>> You are an example of how sick and in decline America has become.
>>> Sexual perverts packing each other's colons with cum is now supposed
>>> to be normal?
>>
>> You seem to know quite a lot about it.
>>
>> Sad.
>>
> Yeah it is now crept into education in grammar schools, high schools,
> colleges, the military.

That where you started?

> Is it supposed to be a secret that you queers
> fuck each other up the ass and suck each others' cocks?

Funny how you're the one assuming I'm gay. You must be shopping.

> WTF, nothing is
> sacred anymore as you try to indoctrinate children into your sexual
> perversions.

Hey, now, I'm no Catholic.

Paul Duca (tomservo56954@comcast.net)

Jul 17, 2011, 7:48:09 PM7/17/11

Then you'd lose your job cleaning the toilets...

Paul

Joe Bruno

Jul 19, 2011, 3:33:23 PM7/19/11
On Jul 15, 10:33 pm, "Discriminate Against Perverts"

<s...@gayperverts.com> wrote:
> Homosexuals are not normal and never will be.
>
> Henceforth, all homosexual unions will be known as "narriage"
> because homosexuals can never be married in the true sense and
> spirit of holy matrimony.

I know a number of married people who are neither civilized nor
rational.

Raoul Poke

Jul 19, 2011, 3:51:45 PM7/19/11

PROOF!!!!?

Mickey

Jul 25, 2011, 2:28:00 AM7/25/11

What's it to you? You want to take lessons in
being irrational. You don't need them. You're
already taking Joe Bruno lessons..

ChristianPervertsEnjoy...@here.com

Jul 25, 2011, 10:41:21 AM7/25/11
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 07:33:26 +0200, "Discriminate Against Perverts"
<sp...@gayperverts.com> wrote:

>Homosexuals are not normal and never will be.
>
>Henceforth, all homosexual unions will be known as "narriage"
>because homosexuals can never be married in the true sense and
>spirit of holy matrimony.

Are you REALLY bragging about the outcome of the OVER 50% of "normal"
marriages that end in infidelity and divorce? Are you really wanting
to go there and expose what a miserable failure God must be to bless a
mess like that just because their genitals fit together nicely?

How does marriage and being normal work for God and Jesus?

God rapes a 12 year old Jewish girl to produce his "son" Jesus.

Jesus hangs around with a bunch of men and is a life-long "confirmed"
bachelor for his entire life and as far as we know, never fucks a
pussy in his life. Gay.

Yep, God and Jesus can drink a tall glass of STFU about what is normal
and can choke it down with a big slice of "practice what you preach."

Ala

Aug 7, 2011, 11:19:18 AM8/7/11

"Doc Smartass" <Fortbr...@yahoobrick.com> wrote in message

> Sanders wrote in news:201107161434.UTC.ivs7hq$6as$2...@tioat.net:
>
>> On 7/16/2011 4:15 AM, Buddythunder wrote:

>>> Why so scared?
>>
>> Because it signals the decline of America.
>
> No, idiots like you with the ability to vote are what's causing the
> problems in this country.

I didn't think you would find fault with that.