Why do homosexuals stick fists up each other's rectums?

Only A Democrat Thinks This Is Normal

Sep 8, 2011, 6:00:03 PM9/8/11
That's one of the most digusting things the mind can visualize.
Yet degenerate "men" do this, call it normal, and want to do it
to children.

Rob

Sep 8, 2011, 6:06:01 PM9/8/11
Report not abuse
On 8 Sep 2011 22:00:03 -0000, "Only A Democrat Thinks This Is Normal"
I do it to make my sex partner squeal like a pig.

Ubiquitous

Sep 8, 2011, 6:18:49 PM9/8/11
Report not abuse
In article <BRKXZEW54079...@reece.net.au>, per...@democrats.org
wrote:

>That's one of the most digusting things the mind can visualize.
>Yet degenerate "men" do this, call it normal, and want to do it
>to children.

I am sure "Trotsky" would be more than eager to tell you.

--
"If Barack Obama isn't careful, he will become the Jimmy Carter of the
21st century."

Sam Spade

Sep 8, 2011, 6:27:16 PM9/8/11
Watch out. Some fag with a chip on his swishing shoulder is going to
sign on and tell you what perverted faggots (redundant) do behind closed
doors is no different than you having normal sex with your normal wife
or normal girlfriend.

I've had a couple of M.D.s tell me the awful damage those kinds of
deviant acts (fisting, not normal intercourse) do the rectum. Eating
shit is a close second. Hep Type C is a real "joy."

These are the deviants that Moonbeam Brown and his Democrap pals in
Suckamanyo idolize.

trotsky

Sep 8, 2011, 6:52:00 PM9/8/11
Report not abuse
On 9/8/11 5:18 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> In article<BRKXZEW54079...@reece.net.au>, per...@democrats.org
> wrote:
>
>> That's one of the most digusting things the mind can visualize.
>> Yet degenerate "men" do this, call it normal, and want to do it
>> to children.
>
> I am sure "Trotsky" would be more than eager to tell you.

Troll alert/not TV related/etc.

Ubi, you invented a new category of Usenet loser: cockpuppet.

Kudos!

Rich

Sep 8, 2011, 10:17:20 PM9/8/11
Report not abuse
trotsky <gms...@email.com> wrote in news:3ZWdnQfuw4WO2vTTnZ2dnUVZ_h-
dn...@mchsi.com:
You're the one who always seems fixated on this subject.

Arizona John

Sep 8, 2011, 11:59:04 PM9/8/11
Did you find your cell phone? Maybe that train set he lost as a kid?

Maryann Mokra

Sep 9, 2011, 10:13:35 AM9/9/11
Hey Rob; Is your sex partner Maryann from Somerset Ky?
Just askin...

Me Wangi Wang

Sep 9, 2011, 9:59:23 AM9/9/11
This practice, which many male and female celebrities enjoy, is
perhaps the best way to prepare the rectum for the acceptance and
retrieval of gerbils.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 9, 2011, 6:28:07 PM9/9/11

"Only A Democrat Thinks This Is Normal" wrote in message

> That's one of the most digusting things the mind can visualize.
> Yet degenerate "men" do this, call it normal, and want to do it
> to children.

As for children, only in your bigoted brain.

As for fisting. it seems it is done by both heterosexuals and homosexuals,
maybe you should read these..........

http://www.sexinfo101.com/as_fisting.shtml
Submitted by hambonesgirl on Fri, 07/22/2011 - 22:58.
Gotta admit, ive done it and love it but, how can I get my husband to do
it?? I don't think he will do it, he doesn't even like "toys"

»
Login or register to post comments report spam
Wanting
Submitted by humansexdoll on Tue, 06/14/2011 - 19:58.
I have been looking for someone experienced to fist me for a few months now
and haven't found any in my area. I can only imagine how intense it is to
have someones entire hand inside of you. Some guys who have never fisted
before have offered but I don't know if it is a good choice to do it with
someone who isn't experienced. Can't wait to find a guy who will do this
sounds amazing.

»
Login or register to post comments report spam
Cute, sweet, couple, relationship on rocks spiced with fist
Submitted by Anm on Wed, 07/13/2011 - 21:00.
Me and my BF have beentogether for 5 Yrs now, we have a 9 mo old baby, my
BF works about 50-60 hrs a week, he is a little more conservative, I'm more
open and sexual. We haven't had great sex in years and
Things just weren't looking good as arguments and resentments got worst. I
realized, we just needed a great sexual experience. Everything sounds dirty
or tiring
To him, and I don't like boring. The other night, I suggested that after
baby was asleep, we stay up and have some drinks. We started kissing and
carreasing, but he said he was tires from a long day. I told him I was
fantasising about
Him all day while he was at work. I said I was so hot and wet and
I just wanted him to feel how wet he makes me. He dick went from limp
To hard in 3 sec. Then I said I wanted him
To fuck my mouth and I wanted to taste his cum cause I miss it. And in
exchange, I wanted not oral sex, but my over arroused, wet pussy fisted. He
didn't think I would
Actually want to follow through with it. The more fingers-the
More intense, the more amazing!! That night
Blew us both away!!! Best sex ever!!!!

»

Hello everyone; I enjoy the idea of fisting but don't know how to bring my
girlfriend to do it to me..... I feel weird asking but i really want to
experience it with her. What should i do to bring her around?

»
Login or register to post comments report spam
Submitted by akcpl on Wed, 04/20/2011 - 14:46.
start slow, when my wife and i first met i didnt mention my fascination with
fisting for some time and as we continued to explore our sexual comfort
levels i gradually began to explore the idea of fisting with her. the
process slowly moved from 2 fingers to 3 then 4 with me consistently
reassuring her that she was beautiful and able to stop at any time. 4 months
and a lot of lube later she was able to take my fist for the first time and
now enjoys being fisted as much as i enjoy fisting her

»
Login or register to post comments report spam
I've always wanted to be
Submitted by CakeandChaos on Mon, 03/07/2011 - 21:01.
I've always wanted to be fisted and multiple people have tried but never
succeeded until last night. Each time in the past, when the pain got intense
I figured it wasn't going to work and we gave up. Last night, after hours of
playing, my buddy decided he was going to fist me. I was tied on all fours,
with my hands bound to my ankles and my legs spread wide. He slowly started
working his fingers in with lots of lube. When the pain got bad, he told me
to push against him so I did. About 30 seconds later his entire fist was
inside me and it was amazing. He took pictures so I could see how amazing it
looked to have his arm inside my pussy. He sucked my clit while he pounded
me with his fist and I squirted all over the place. I'm an addict now!!

»
Login or register to post comments report spam
my wife and i have been into
Submitted by akcpl on Sun, 12/05/2010 - 02:10.
my wife and i have been into vaginal fisting for almost two years now and
our sex life has improved immensly from the experience. lately we have been
experimenting with going to the "next level" which includes anal fisting and
double vaginal fisting. and each step has been equally rewarding for us. my
wife loves the mix of pleasure and pain as we slowly work up to larger and
more intense insertions. we also enjoy using large objects to please her.
her favorites include wine bottles, multiple sex toys, and a sex toy that
was so large that the store classed it as a "novelty" item. we also maintain
a "sex diary" to chronicle what we did and with what and the intensity of
our individual orgasms. so far we have found that she has the most intense
orgasms and often multiple orgasms if she has been vaginally fisted while
being anally stimulated, whereas i find it far more difficult to reach a
satisfying orgasm without "extreme " sex. so i guess "extreme" sex is our
things

»
Login or register to post comments report spam
I miss being fisted!
Submitted by wantit on Fri, 12/31/2010 - 21:55.

Before I was married, my boyfriend fisted me on our last vacation together.
I took him all the way in my throat as he rotated and pushed his fist in and
out of my wetness until I squirted! He gave me the most intense orgasm of my
life. My panties are soaked and my nipples are rock hard as I remember being
stretched so wide, so full of him, so deep inside of all of me at once. I
was so hot, I begged him to penetrate my anus, which was satisfying, but
nothing compared to having my legs spread wide while his hand, wrist and
forearm pleasured my deepest desire. If only we had made a video of our
lovemaking that night! I married someone else, but I long to be spread wide
open, stretched to the max, with his fist moving inside of me, while I take
him deep in my throat, giving me an orgasm so intense that I squirt. I have
told my husband of my need to be stretched and full, but he does not seem
interested. How do I get him to open me wide, and fill me up with his fist?

Sam Spade

Sep 9, 2011, 9:11:42 PM9/9/11
Give me a fucking break you miserable faggot.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 9, 2011, 11:20:13 PM9/9/11

" Silly Sam Spade" wrote in message

RamRod wrote
> Give me a fucking break you miserable faggot.

Ah, we have another bigot who cannot handle the truth.

George Plimpton

Sep 9, 2011, 11:44:16 PM9/9/11
Why? Because they're dissipated fucking deviants. Why do you need to ask?

George Plimpton

Sep 9, 2011, 11:45:43 PM9/9/11
On 9/9/2011 3:28 PM, ram...@truthonly.com wrote:

> "Only A Democrat Thinks This Is Normal" wrote in message
>
>> That's one of the most digusting things the mind can visualize.
>> Yet degenerate "men" do this, call it normal, and want to do it
>> to children.
>

> As for children, only in your bigoted brain.
>
> As for fisting. it seems it is done by both heterosexuals and
> homosexuals, maybe you should read these..........

Heterosexuals aren't doing it in their rectums, you stupid cocksucker.

J R

Sep 10, 2011, 12:06:26 AM9/10/11
Did you ever try to poke an icecycle up your tail before?
cuhulin

Sam Spade

Sep 10, 2011, 4:15:30 AM9/10/11

Yeah, right. Enjoy your shit sandwhich from your boyfriend's sorry ass.

There is no sane woman in this country that would do the deviant stuff
you fags do. Of course, all you fags are afraid of women.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 10, 2011, 12:18:32 PM9/10/11

"Sam Spade" wrote in message

ram...@truthonly.com wrote:

>> Ah, we have another bigot who cannot handle the truth.

> Yeah, right. Enjoy your shit sandwhich from your boyfriend's sorry ass.

It seems you are into scat, most people including myself are not.

> There is no sane woman in this country that would do the deviant stuff you
> fags do. Of course, all you fags are afraid of women.

Ah the voice of the terminally stupid shows just how dumb he is.

I suppose it depends of what you call deviant, but just looking at sex, let
us see for starters what woman do:-

Oral sex
Anal sex
S&M
B&D
Pegging
Etc..

OMG it seems that some woman do everything that some gay men do............

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 10, 2011, 12:21:19 PM9/10/11

"George Plimpton" wrote in message
Oh how naïve (or stupid) you are George.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 10, 2011, 12:29:38 PM9/10/11

"George Plimpton" wrote in message
The opinion of George the bigot, what else can you expect of a brain washed
bigot...........

Luckily the majority of US citizens do not agree with him.

Polls indicate the majority of people in the USA support Gay people in :-

Gay Marriage
Gays in the armed forces.
Gays teaching children.
Equal opportunities for Gays in the work force.
Etc.

George Plimpton

Sep 10, 2011, 12:39:43 PM9/10/11
limprod lied:

> "George Plimpton" wrote in message
>
> limprod lied:

>>> As for fisting. it seems it is done by both heterosexuals and
>>> homosexuals, maybe you should read these..........
>
>> Heterosexuals aren't doing it in their rectums, you stupid cocksucker.
>

> Oh how na�ve (or stupid) you are George.

Ha ha ha! Like anyone is going to assume you know anything about normal
(straight) sex, limprod! HA HA HA HA HA!

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 10, 2011, 1:06:00 PM9/10/11

"Imperial Grand Dragon of the KKK George Plimpton" wrote in message

> limprod lied:
>>

> "George Plimpton" wrote in message
>
>> limprod lied:

>>> Heterosexuals aren't doing it in their rectums, you stupid cocksucker.
>

>> Oh how naïve (or stupid) you are George.

> Ha ha ha! Like anyone is going to assume you know anything about normal
> (straight) sex, limprod! HA HA HA HA HA!

You would be very surprised George.

Not all of us are a stupid as you .................

George Plimpton

Sep 10, 2011, 1:09:37 PM9/10/11
limprod lied:

> George Plimpton, freedom fighter, wrote:
>
>> limprod lied:
>>>

>> "George Plimpton" wrote in message
>>
>>> limprod lied:

>>> Oh how naïve (or stupid) you are George.
>
>> Ha ha ha! Like anyone is going to assume you know anything about
>> normal (straight) sex, limprod! HA HA HA HA HA!
>

> You would be very surprised George.

Yes, *everyone* would be surprised if you knew anything about normal
(straight) sex, limprod.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 10, 2011, 1:16:10 PM9/10/11

> Imperial Grand Dragon of the KKK George Plimpton, Liar extraordinaire,
> wrote:
>>
>> "Imperial Grand Dragon of the KKK George Plimpton" wrote in message

>>> Ha ha ha! Like anyone is going to assume you know anything about
>>> normal (straight) sex, limprod! HA HA HA HA HA!
>

>> You would be very surprised George.

> Yes, *everyone* would be surprised if you knew anything about normal

> (straight) sex.

No George, only the stupid ones like you.

George Plimpton

Sep 10, 2011, 1:33:53 PM9/10/11
limprod lied:

>>> You would be very surprised George.
>
>> Yes, *everyone* would be surprised if you knew anything about normal
>> (straight) sex.
>

> No George,

Yes, limprod, you stupid flaming queer.

Arizona John

Sep 10, 2011, 1:33:58 PM9/10/11
Why not? They're all going to die of AIDS anyway.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 10, 2011, 1:36:07 PM9/10/11

"Arizona John" wrote in message
No they are not, that only happens in bigots tiny hate filled brains.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 10, 2011, 1:52:58 PM9/10/11

""Imperial Grand Dragon of the KKK George Plimpton" Liar and bigot
extraordinaire wrote in message
> [...]

All lies as usual, so I cut it out.

Note George did his old trick of changing the newsgroups and again has been
caught at it.

We know that your posts should be in Alt bullshit

George set the message up so your reply does not appear from where you post
it from, so he thinks it will show he is winning, but alas George you get
caught out over and over again, just showing what a liar and a fool you are.

George Plimpton

Sep 10, 2011, 2:09:05 PM9/10/11
limprod lied:

> George Plimpton, ethical man and freedom fighter, wrote:
>

> All lies as usual, so

Nope - not any lies in what I wrote, limprod.

You didn't say anything, limprod. Not surprising - you've never had
anything to say.

George Plimpton

Sep 10, 2011, 2:10:14 PM9/10/11

Nope - it happens to queers in disproportionately high numbers. Queers,
despite being only about 2% of the population, account for more than 50%
of all cases of AIDS, and also for more than 50% of all HIV infections.
And the rate is growing, too.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 10, 2011, 2:10:13 PM9/10/11

""Imperial Grand Dragon of the KKK George Plimpton" Liar and bigot

extraordinaire wrote in message wrote in message

All lies as usual.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 10, 2011, 2:12:03 PM9/10/11

"Imperial Grand Dragon of the KKK George Plimpton" Liar and bigot
extraordinaire wrote in message wrote in message

The usual ravings and lies, so I cut it.

George Plimpton

Sep 10, 2011, 2:31:17 PM9/10/11
limprod lied:

> [lies snipped]

You're such a gutless little cocksucker liar, limprod.

George Plimpton

Sep 10, 2011, 2:31:56 PM9/10/11
limprod lied:

> [limprod's lame whining and lying snipped]

Gutless little fuck.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 10, 2011, 4:26:15 PM9/10/11

"Imperial Grand Dragon of the KKK George Plimpton" Liar and bigot
extraordinaire wrote in message wrote in message

Rubbish

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 10, 2011, 4:26:56 PM9/10/11

"Imperial Grand Dragon of the KKK George Plimpton" Liar and bigot
extraordinaire wrote in message wrote in message

Rubbish

George Plimpton

Sep 10, 2011, 4:41:56 PM9/10/11
On 9/10/2011 1:26 PM, ram...@truthonly.com wrote:

> Rubbish

You are.

George Plimpton

Sep 10, 2011, 4:42:21 PM9/10/11
limprod lied:

> Rubbish

Yes, you are.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 10, 2011, 5:39:41 PM9/10/11

"Imperial Grand Dragon of the KKK George Plimpton" liar, troll and bigot
extraordinaire spewed forth his venom in message

The usual lies.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 10, 2011, 5:41:32 PM9/10/11

"Imperial Grand Dragon of the KKK George Plimpton" liar, troll and bigot

extraordinaire spewed forth his poisonous venom in message

The usual lies

George Plimpton

Sep 10, 2011, 5:45:08 PM9/10/11
limprod lied:

> The usual lies.

Exactly.

George Plimpton

Sep 10, 2011, 5:45:42 PM9/10/11
limprod lied:

> [meaningless bullshit snipped]

You really blow.

Sam Spade

Sep 11, 2011, 5:51:51 PM9/11/11

Lots of them will die the miserable death from Hep C.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 11, 2011, 7:36:02 PM9/11/11

"Sam Spade" wrote in message

ram...@truthonly.com wrote:

> "Arizona John" wrote in message

>> Why not? They're all going to die of AIDS anyway.

> Lots of them will die the miserable death from Hep C.

The above just goes to show what a hate filled group we are dealing with
here.

Sam Spade

Sep 11, 2011, 9:14:26 PM9/11/11

Oh, so fags do not contract Hep C totally from their homosexual
perverted sex acts?

Do they get Hep C from bad food?

Or, are you saying the homosexual population in the U.S. has an
indcidence of Hep C no higher than the U.S. population in general?

Or, are you saying it is "hate filled" to mention the fact of the ugly
disease of Hep C?

Leroy Blue

Sep 12, 2011, 9:54:13 AM9/12/11
In article <Zrwaq.2122$7r4...@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com>
<ram...@truthonly.com> wrote:

> "Only A Democrat Thinks This Is Normal" wrote in message

> > That's one of the most digusting things the mind can visualize.
> > Yet degenerate "men" do this, call it normal, and want to do it
> > to children.
>

> As for children, only in your bigoted brain.

> As for fisting. it seems it is done by both heterosexuals and homosexuals,
> maybe you should read these..........
>
> http://www.sexinfo101.com/as_fisting.shtml
> Submitted by hambonesgirl on Fri, 07/22/2011 - 22:58.

Stealth posts by faggots don't count, dickhead. Most women
don't like anything shoved up their assholes.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 12, 2011, 1:01:26 PM9/12/11

"Leroy Blue" wrote in message
You mean anything that contradicts your bigoted thoughts does not count.

These pictures tell a different story.................

http://www.analclipz.com/

---------------------------

Technical experts do not agree with you .

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sexandrelationships/analsex.htm

//Our impression is that anal sex has become rather more common in
heterosexual couples\\

//Research shows that, whether we like it or not, the anal area is equipped
with many erotic nerve endings – in both men and women. So it is not
surprising that many couples (including a lot of heterosexual ones) derive
pleasure from some form of ‘bottom stimulation'.\\

//There is a common misconception that anal sex is practised almost
exclusively by gay men. This is certainly not the case. An estimated one
third of gay couples do not include anal intercourse in their lovemaking.
About one third of heterosexual couples try it from time to time.

It is thought that about 10 per cent of heterosexual couples have anal
intercourse as a more regular feature of their lovemaking. In absolute
numbers, more heterosexual couples have anal sex than homosexual couples,
because more people are heterosexual.\\

----------------------------

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 12, 2011, 1:07:40 PM9/12/11

"Sam Spade" wrote in message

ram...@truthonly.com wrote:

> "Sam Spade" wrote in message
>
> ram...@truthonly.com wrote:
>

>> "Arizona John" wrote in message

>>> Lots of them will die the miserable death from Hep C.
>

>> The above just goes to show what a hate filled group we are dealing with
>> here.

> Oh, so fags do not contract Hep C totally from their homosexual perverted
> sex acts?

Get your facts right, Hep "C" is mainly transmitted though blood.

> Do they get Hep C from bad food?

Hep "C" is mainly transmitted though blood

Or, are you saying it is "hate filled" to mention the fact of the ugly
disease of Hep C?

No I am saying that you bigot lot grab anything you can and try to hang it
on Gay people as you have a hate filled agenda.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 12, 2011, 1:09:09 PM9/12/11

"Sam Spade" wrote in message

> Lots of them will die the miserable death from Hep C.

And here you are gloating about people deaths.

Typical hate filled bigot.

Only A Democrat Thinks This Is Normal

Sep 12, 2011, 7:08:05 PM9/12/11
In article <865dbbfd-d653-4475-a3de-
6d7099...@o9g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>
JohnN <jnor...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 8, 6:00 pm, "Only A Democrat Thinks This Is Normal"
> <per...@democrats.org> wrote:
> > That's one of the most digusting things the mind can visualize.
> > Yet degenerate "men" do this, call it normal, and want to do it
> > to children.
>
> Excuse me dear, but, how do you know homosexual men stick their fists
> up each others' rectums? I know several homosexuals and I do ask about
> their individual sexual practices. I consider it none of my business.
> Do you ask mem you meet about their fists and rectums? Why would you
> do that?
>
> JohnN

LOL!

<JohnN>

"I know several homosexuals and I do ask about their individual
sexual practices."

"I consider it none of my business."

</JohnN>

You wanna try that self-spanking malformed sneer again, fag boi?

Groups restored.

Maryann Nympho

Sep 12, 2011, 8:46:06 PM9/12/11
It opens the eyes of their partners,very wide?

Oh Mary!
Now, that's a chubby!

Maryann Nympho

Sep 12, 2011, 8:50:40 PM9/12/11
Ramrod; You really should make a docu. showing America how you suck the
shit off your partner's arm.....wow!
That would be a GAY Special!
And your lovers selling Hersheys on the street!
Go Mary!!!!!

Maryann Nympho

Sep 15, 2011, 1:59:09 PM9/15/11
Maryann Mokosh is a lib Dem from Somerset Ky. and she loves to be fisted
by illegal latinos.

Clayton J. Oneil

Sep 16, 2011, 3:35:12 AM9/16/11
In article <%hMaq.2097$NR2....@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com>
<ram...@truthonly.com> wrote:

> "George Plimpton" wrote in message
>
> On 9/8/2011 3:00 PM, Only A Democrat Thinks This Is Normal wrote:
> > > That's one of the most digusting things the mind can visualize.
> >> Yet degenerate "men" do this, call it normal, and want to do it
> >> to children.
>
> > Why? Because they're dissipated fucking deviants. Why do you need to
> > ask?
>

> The opinion of George the bigot, what else can you expect of a brain washed
> bigot...........
>
> Luckily the majority of US citizens do not agree with him.

40 plus states in the U.S.A. don't support your wishful
thinking. You queers can continue living in your la la world,
just stay out of ours.

Clayton J. Oneil

Sep 16, 2011, 8:52:39 AM9/16/11
In article <x7Maq.2095$NR2....@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com>

<ram...@truthonly.com> wrote:

> "Sam Spade" wrote in message
>
> ram...@truthonly.com wrote:
>
> >> Ah, we have another bigot who cannot handle the truth.
>
> > Yeah, right. Enjoy your shit sandwhich from your boyfriend's sorry ass.
>

> It seems you are into scat, most people including myself are not.

Yeah, sure you're not. You've never sucked off your fudge
packer buddy after he pulled his dick out of your ass, right?

Clayton J. Oneil

Sep 16, 2011, 2:06:15 PM9/16/11
In article <QJAaq.2060$NR2....@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com>
<ram...@truthonly.com> wrote:

> " Silly Sam Spade" wrote in message
>
> RamRod wrote
>
> >> "Only A Democrat Thinks This Is Normal" wrote in message

> >> As for children, only in your bigoted brain.
>

> > Give me a fucking break you miserable faggot.
>

> Ah, we have another bigot who cannot handle the truth.

Crying "bigot" means you've surrendered and about to bend over
for some stray puff, fudgepacker.

YourMom'sDirtyAnus

Sep 16, 2011, 6:23:57 PM9/16/11
<per...@democrats.org> wrote:
> That's one of the most digusting things the mind can visualize.
> Yet degenerate "men" do this, call it normal, and want to do it
> to children.

================
" I do it to check for dead gerbils."

-- Barry Manilow

Clayton J. Oneil

Sep 16, 2011, 7:18:38 PM9/16/11
<ram...@truthonly.com> wrote:

> "Only A Democrat Thinks This Is Normal" wrote in message
>
> > That's one of the most digusting things the mind can visualize.
> > Yet degenerate "men" do this, call it normal, and want to do it
> > to children.
>

> As for children, only in your bigoted brain.
>
> As for fisting. it seems it is done by both heterosexuals and homosexuals,
> maybe you should read these..........

You meant to say it's done by sick degenerates. That crap reads
like a bunch of wannabe "women" poofters.

http://biggovernment.com/jhoft/2009/12/08/fistgate-ii-high-
school-students-given-fisting-kits-at-kevin-jennings-2001-glsen-
conference/

n March 2000 the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network
(GLSEN) organization of Massachusetts held its 10 Year
Anniversary GLSEN/Boston conference at Tufts University. This
conference was fully supported by the Massachusetts Department
of Education, the Safe Schools Program, the Governor’s
Commission on Gay and Lesbian Youth, and some of the presenters
even received federal money. During the 2000 conference,
workshop leaders led a “youth only, ages 14-21? session that
offered lessons in “fisting” a dangerous sexual practice. During
another workshop an activist asked 14 year-old students, “Spit
or swallow?… Is it rude?” The unbelievable audio clip is posted
here. Barack Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Kevin Jennings is the
founder of GLSEN. He was paid $273,573.96 as its executive
director in 2007. Jennings was the keynote speaker at the 2000
GLSEN conference.

http://biggovernment.com/files/2009/12/fistgate.jpg

Unfortunately for GLSEN, undercover journalists with Mass
Resistance recorded these outrageous sessions. The audio was
later leaked to a local radio station. This created such an
uproar that GLSEN leaders were forced to apologize for their
disgusting behavior.

Thanks to Soros-linked Media Matters we now know that GLSEN
director, and current Obama Safe Schools Czar, Kevin Jennings
was confronted on the vile content discussed at the children’s
conference.

“Like the Parents Rights Coalition and the Department of
Education, GLSEN is also troubled by some of the content that
came up during this workshop,” said Kevin Jennings, national
executive director of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education
Network.

He said people who run workshops in the future will get clearer
guidelines, though Jennings said the network’s annual conference
at Tufts University should not be judged on the 30-student
seminar “What They Didn’t Tell You About Queer Sex and Sexuality
in Health Class.”

“We need to make our expectations and guidelines to outside
facilitators much more clear,” said Jennings. “Because we are
surprised and troubled by some of the accounts we’ve heard.”

But despite Media Matters’ claims, Kevin Jennings and his GLSEN
organization did nothing to clean up their act. In fact in 2001
activists handed out “fisting kits” to the children and teachers
who attended the GLSEN conference.

That’s correct. Fisting kits.

At Kevin Jennings’ 2001 GLSEN Conference an estimated 400
student attendees were given their own “fisting kit.”
Mass News reported on the 2001 conference:

Fistgate II was held on Saturday in the same building at Tufts
University as last year with the same message about how to
practice homosexual sex.

More students attended this year. Out of approximately 650
attendees, about 400 of those were students.

Kits of plastic gloves intended for “fisting” or oral sex were
distributed at Planned Parenthood’s table in the lobby.

Public funds were used for the event with at least two school
buses being used to transport students, from Methuen High School
and Marblehead Public Schools. Adam Glick, Conference
Coordinator, said he did not know how the buses were paid for.
Other children were transported by public school teachers in
private cars.

The private homosexual sponsor, GLSEN, is given state funds for
many purposes and does not publicly report on how the money is
spent.

There was a heightened sense of security with many Tufts campus
police being highly visible in order to stop parents from seeing
what occurred at the conference.

Although Tufts University was able to claim ignorance about the
event last year, they obviously became complicit this year when
they welcomed the conference back and provided the security
muscle to keep the strategy sessions and indoctrination of the
children running smoothly.

Founding Bloggers has a photo of one of the school buses that
brought students to the conference.

Mass News had another article that described the contents of the
“fisting kits” given to the students.

Planned Parenthood of Massachusetts distributed kits for fisting
and oral sex. They contained a single plastic glove, a package
of K-Y lubricant and instructions on how to make a “dental dam”
out of the material.

The instructions explained how to cut up the glove with scissors
until all that remains is a rubber rectangle with the “thumb”
portion protruding from the middle. “Use the thumb space for
your tongue,” say the directions.

The label on the ziplocked package says, “protects against
STD’s,” and bears the Planned Parenthood logo and phone number.

GLSEN (Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network) got into
trouble last year for hosting a workshop that gave young teens
explicit how-to instructions on homosexual sex practices such as
“fisting.” The ensuing scandal was subsequently dubbed
“Fistgate.”

Regarding “dental dams,” Dr. John Diggs, a specialist in
internal medicine who lectures about STDs, said that the kits
create a false sense of security. “I’ve written a brochure about
this whole thing,” he said. “The way I describe it is, I ask
‘How many people want to take a bite of a sandwich without
taking the wrapper off?’ ‘How many people want to suck on
balloons?’ Nobody does.”

Again, Barack Obama’s Safe Schools Czar organized and sponsored
this conference as executive director of GLSEN. His organization
later pushed filthy books on America’s children.

Today he’s running the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools in
the US Department of Education.

Do you feel safe now?

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 17, 2011, 12:05:50 AM9/17/11

"Clayton J. Oneil" wrote in message

> Crying "bigot" means you've surrendered and about to bend over
> for some stray puff, fudgepacker.

Actually I was being nice as you really are just a brainless hate filled
nincompoop, of the lowest order.

Maryann Nympho

Sep 17, 2011, 12:37:49 AM9/17/11
That's how they shake hands!

Ace♠

Sep 19, 2011, 10:42:31 AM9/19/11
Re: Why do homosexuals stick fists up each other's rectums?
alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.vacation.las-
vegas
ram...@truthonly.com wrote:
> "Leroy Blue" wrote in message
>
> In article <Zrwaq.2122$7r4...@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com>
> <ram...@truthonly.com> wrote:
>
> >> As for fisting. it seems it is done by both heterosexuals and
> >> homosexuals,
> >> maybe you should read these..........
>
> >> http://www.sexinfo101.com/as_fisting.shtml
> >> Submitted by hambonesgirl on Fri, 07/22/2011 - 22:58.
>
> > Stealth posts by faggots don't count, dickhead. Most women
> > don't like anything shoved up their assholes.
>

> You mean anything that contradicts your bigoted thoughts does not count.
>

> These pictures tell a different story.................
>
> http://www.analclipz.com/

I see you are posting your whackoff pics again.

> ---------------------------
>
> Technical experts do not agree with you .
>

> http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sexandrelationships/analsex.htm
>
> //Our impression is that anal sex has become rather more common in
> heterosexual couples\\

Shithole sex is disgusting under any circumstances but at least women
aren't known for having to have bizarre inserts removed from their
asses like the Queer men are.

lightbulbs, fists, carrots, tools, eels, and many more.

http://www.homosexinfo.org/Sexuality/RectalObjects

btw, why do you Queer boys stick fists and other strange objects up
your asses? Can you answer that one?

A*

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 19, 2011, 1:34:22 PM9/19/11

"Ace♠" wrote in message

> You mean anything that contradicts your bigoted thoughts does not count.
>

> These pictures tell a different story.................
>
> http://www.analclipz.com/

I see you are posting your whackoff pics again.

I see the Boob is using his sock puppet yet again.

Ace♠

Sep 20, 2011, 1:31:02 PM9/20/11
you attempt to avoid answering the hard questions with that old dodge
every time.

answer the question. why do Queers stick weird things up their dump
tunnels?

A*

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 20, 2011, 3:38:37 PM9/20/11

"Ace♠" wrote in message

>> > These pictures tell a different story.................
> >
>> > http://www.analclipz.com/
>
> I see you are posting your whackoff pics again.
>

>> I see the Boob is using his sock puppet yet again.

> you attempt to avoid answering the hard questions with that old dodge
> every time.

> answer the question. why do Queers stick weird things up their dump
> tunnels?

A* The very same reason heterosexuals do. .

I thought that would be obvious to any person with reasonable intelligence,
but I forgot I was dealing with an idiot.

There are more heterosexuals performing anal sex than Gays

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sexandrelationships/analsex.htm

//Research shows that, whether we like it or not, the anal area is equipped
with many erotic nerve endings – in both men and women. So it is not
surprising that many couples (including a lot of heterosexual ones) derive
pleasure from some form of ‘bottom stimulation'

There is a common misconception that anal sex is practised almost
exclusively by gay men. This is certainly not the case. An estimated one
third of gay couples do not include anal intercourse in their lovemaking.
About one third of heterosexual couples try it from time to time.\\

----------------------

http://rt.com/usa/news/louisiana-sex-law-still/

Oral sex enthusiasts and anal sex lovers rejoice! The lovely state of
Louisiana has booted their rule against “solicitation of crimes against
nature” out the back door.

In a strong blow to conservative lawmakers, the Bayou State has
decriminalized what would once earn you a felony charge.

arizonajohn

Sep 20, 2011, 5:14:38 PM9/20/11
If they shoved their foot up another guy's ass, they might loose their
balance!

Anthony

Sep 20, 2011, 7:19:53 PM9/20/11

> btw, why do you Queer boys stick fists and other strange objects up
> your asses? Can you answer that one?

Cause they are looking for assholes like you.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 20, 2011, 7:26:47 PM9/20/11

"Anthony" wrote in message

>> btw, why do you Queer boys stick fists and other strange objects up
>> your asses? Can you answer that one?
>
> Cause they are looking for assholes like you.

Great answer.

Ace♠

Sep 21, 2011, 12:16:23 AM9/21/11

If you are Queers which you have proven to be. Wash your hands or mouth,
which first, which first says the Queers.

Leroy Blue

Sep 21, 2011, 7:56:48 AM9/21/11
In article <8j9eq.2759$7r4....@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com>
You'd think so. Probably gave you a huge woody.

So the strategy is to shove a fist up every available homo anus
while you're searching is that it?

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 21, 2011, 4:48:10 PM9/21/11

"Ace♠" wrote in message news:j5boen$23f$1...@dont-email.me...
Yes Boob, I see Anthony was correct.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 21, 2011, 4:51:08 PM9/21/11

"Leroy Blue" wrote in message
In your case one would have to take the telegraph pole out first.

Ace♠

Sep 21, 2011, 4:53:28 PM9/21/11
He should know being a Queer whose talking about assholes.

A*

Ace♠

Sep 21, 2011, 4:54:42 PM9/21/11
Why? Toothpick dicks would fit just fine, Queer.

A*

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 21, 2011, 5:47:57 PM9/21/11

"Ace♠" wrote in message news:j5dis8$blm$1...@dont-email.me...

> He should know being a Queer whose talking about assholes.

Well he was talking about you..........

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 21, 2011, 5:49:43 PM9/21/11

"Ace♠" wrote in message news:j5diui$c9e$1...@dont-email.me...

Why? Toothpick dicks would fit just fine, Queer.

Well if that is all you have I suppose we must feel sorry for
you...............

Ace♠

Sep 21, 2011, 6:05:11 PM9/21/11

Quite old news, really.

Now, do want a good gumming or not?

A*

Ace♠

Sep 21, 2011, 6:06:27 PM9/21/11
It's interesting how fast you are to always come to Queers
defense each and every time. That makes you a Queer idol worshiping
sidekick. Don't get me wrong, I think that's charming... in a sad way.

A*

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 21, 2011, 10:59:50 PM9/21/11

"Ace♠" wrote in message news:j5dn53$9jb$1...@dont-email.me...
You have it all wrong, I am not coming to anyone's defence, rather attacking
vicious evil poisonous lying bigots like yourself.

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 21, 2011, 11:01:31 PM9/21/11

"Ace♠" wrote in message news:j5dn2n$92m$1...@dont-email.me...

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 07:47:57 +1000, ram...@truthonly.com wrote:

> "Ace♠" wrote in message news:j5dis8$blm$1...@dont-email.me...
>
>>> He should know being a Queer whose talking about assholes.
>
>> Well he was talking about you..........

> Quite old news, really.

Yes we know.

No argument there.

<]v[et@phoid.comp >

Sep 22, 2011, 9:41:38 AM9/22/11

"Ace?" <avlasv...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Re: Why do homosexuals stick fists up each other's rectums?

Whose rectum would you like them to stick fists up, Ace?

Ace♠

Sep 22, 2011, 10:12:18 AM9/22/11
On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 23:41:38 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

>> "Ace?" <avlasv...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> Re: Why do homosexuals stick fists up each other's rectums?

> Whose rectum would you like them to stick fists up, Ace?

I'm not picky. Yours for a start. I always grip cactus leaves.

A*

Ace♠

Sep 22, 2011, 10:13:23 AM9/22/11

The only reason you attack me is that I got an anus, Queer.

A*

Ray

Sep 22, 2011, 2:32:56 PM9/22/11

LOOK! A mentally disadvantaged closet case! They're so easy to spot
on the interwebs.

Ace♠

Sep 22, 2011, 2:56:00 PM9/22/11

I'll stay in my closet, you stay in yours, DickWhacker Queer.

A*

ram...@truthonly.com

Sep 22, 2011, 5:04:25 PM9/22/11

"Ace♠" wrote in message news:j5ffq3$vmo$1...@dont-email.me...

You are an anus.

Ace♠

Sep 22, 2011, 5:28:24 PM9/22/11
Then I had better cover myself up, Queer and pray you don't try to whole
body fuck me, Queer.

A*

pendiculus

Sep 22, 2011, 6:22:50 PM9/22/11
In article <d7b532aa-c873-44b1-8d2b-
b54cb9...@z5g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>

I bet you say that about all the guys you put your fist in.

Leroy Blue

Sep 22, 2011, 9:49:02 PM9/22/11
In article <upNeq.2864$NR2....@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com>
Everybody is an anus, but you queers prefer male anus only.

Young male anus.

10 year old anus.

Salami Sam

Sep 23, 2011, 3:21:37 PM9/23/11
Isn't the plural of rectum recti ?

Wull

Sep 23, 2011, 3:41:46 PM9/23/11

"Salami Sam" <slipu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Isn't the plural of rectum recti ?

no you dumb cluck (cl substituted for f), the plural would be recta--if
there was such a latin word?

Wull

Barb May

Sep 23, 2011, 3:52:46 PM9/23/11
Salami Sam wrote:
"Why do homosexuals stick fists up each other's rectums?"

Apparently just the thought of it gets closet cases like you all
excited.
--
Barb

George Plimpton

Sep 23, 2011, 4:01:52 PM9/23/11
Ah, there we go: a queer or a self-styled Great Defender of Queers
plays The Queer Game, polemically - but not factually - accusing someone
who mocks or criticizes queers of being a closet queer himself. It's as
predictable as the tides. It's also complete bullshit.

David Johnston

Sep 23, 2011, 4:20:47 PM9/23/11
Well...why DO you spend so much time thinking about gay sex?

George Plimpton

Sep 23, 2011, 4:41:03 PM9/23/11
I don't. But the very fact you ask the question is the proof that
you're playing, tediously, The Queer Game. You dumb fucks just don't
get it: it's *obvious* that you're just playing a fuckwitted rhetorical
game, and when your target recognizes it and doesn't play, you lose by
default.

Dano

Sep 23, 2011, 4:57:28 PM9/23/11
"George Plimpton" wrote in message
=====================================

If anyone's playing "The Queer Game"...whatever the fuck THAT means...it
would appear to be you.

Why are you so concerned with other folk's sex life? Something seriously
lacking in your own?

George Plimpton

Sep 23, 2011, 5:08:53 PM9/23/11
The Queer Game, as I have patiently explained in the past, is when a
queer or a self-styled Great Defender of Queers calls someone who
criticizes or mocks queers a closet queer.

> it would appear to be you.

Nope - I'm the target of a lame Queer Game "play". I criticize and mock
queers, so queers or self-styled Great Defenders of Queers lamely say
that I must be a closet queer. The accusation is just an attempt to
play The Queer Game.

> Why are you so concerned with other folk's sex life?

I'm not. Why do you think I am?

Dano

Sep 23, 2011, 5:21:23 PM9/23/11

> =====================================
>
> If anyone's playing "The Queer Game"...whatever the fuck THAT means...

The Queer Game, as I have patiently explained in the past, is when a
queer or a self-styled Great Defender of Queers calls someone who
criticizes or mocks queers a closet queer.

> it would appear to be you.

Nope - I'm the target of a lame Queer Game "play". I criticize and mock
queers, so queers or self-styled Great Defenders of Queers lamely say
that I must be a closet queer. The accusation is just an attempt to
play The Queer Game.

> Why are you so concerned with other folk's sex life?

I'm not. Why do you think I am?

==================================

Uh...these posts of yours...which I will miss from now on.

Your language alone clearly describes exactly what you are.

George Plimpton

Sep 23, 2011, 5:39:39 PM9/23/11
What about them? In what way do they suggest that I'm interested in
other people's sex lives?

> Your language alone clearly describes exactly what you are.

It does? What would that be?

So, which are you: a queer, or a self-styled Great Defender of Queers?

Leroy Blue

Sep 24, 2011, 7:17:07 AM9/24/11
In article <4e7c...@news.x-privat.org>
Try something new. That old closet homo fairy tale is dead and
buried.

> --
> Barb

GodAllmightyInWhomWePrayAmen

Sep 24, 2011, 2:57:26 PM9/24/11
If we didn't have rectums, recti, or recta -- would we shit from our
noses?

Barb May

Sep 24, 2011, 3:14:30 PM9/24/11
You wish.